The Daisy Chronicles

Story Info
Daisy goes through town, feeding as only a succubus can.
7.7k words
4.38
12.8k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
939 Followers

(A/N: I'll keep this short and sweet. Firstly, while you can probably read this series of stories on its own, I'd recommend reading Corrupted Desire since this all takes place within the sixth chapter of that story.

Also, this story will contain dark themes like nonconsent and eventually incest. And while this story was initially planned out last year before there was a pandemic, I feel I should point out that it will involve a town being quarantined due to an unknown thing killing everyone that some people will assume is a disease. If any of these things are triggers for you, consider yourself warned.

That said, you guys wanted Daisy feedings, so you guys get Daisy feedings. Don't say I never got you anything. Enjoy.)


It was weirdly easy to sneak into houses now. Depending on how quickly Daisy wanted to move, she was no more than a blur that would cause people to double-take and take no further thought when nothing was there on the second glance. The fact that she'd snuck into this particular house quite a few times only made it easier because she was familiar with the layout.

Daisy didn't know what it was about Jerry that she liked so much, but she had a soft spot for him. At a push, she'd say it was because he'd made her feel desirable when she was at her lowest point as far as self-esteem goes, but even then there had to be more to it. She knew he'd have to die like everyone else, but she wasn't in such a rush to do it. Besides, using him as a guinea pig of sorts to test out how to "juice" a soul worked perfectly because she didn't want him dead. It turned out that not wanting the victim dead was pretty essential to the process.

Daisy's heart leapt as she saw the older man in the living room, watching TV. A wicked smile crossed her lips when she saw that his daughter Jessica nodding off on the other side of the couch. Daisy smiled at the visual with how content the two were. Jerry was happily entertained by what he was watching, and Jessica seemed just as happy to sleep stretched out on the couch with her feet in her father's lap.

Daisy felt the slightest twinge of jealousy as she watched the two. Clearly her first attack had brought the two of them closer. Daisy wondered if her and her own father would get closer when her mother was dead. That thought made her smile as well for a different reason entirely. Licking her lips, Daisy made herself visible in the doorway.

The other thing that she found endearing about Jerry was despite how obvious the situation was to her, he always seemed to think she was a dream. True, she tended to show up out of nowhere in places she shouldn't be. Not to mention she looked a bit different than she did on their first two meetings. And you also could add to "Is this real?" argument that her glowing eyes gave off a surreal vibe, but she surely thought that he could tell the difference between a wet dream and a real blowjob.

Either way, it entertained her to play along and this wouldn't be the first time she'd done this with someone sleeping next to him. Almost as if to complete the dreamlike atmosphere, Daisy was also completely stark naked in the doorway as she made a little whistle to draw his attention. "Hi Daddy."

The look Jerry gave her was priceless. He was a man of many emotions and seeing her always filled him with conflict. Surprisingly to Daisy at least, it was one of the negative emotions that seemed to win out. "Daisy... I can't." He whispered, looking over to his daughter. "I...can't right now. You have to go away..."

"Oh Daddy...don't be that way. I came all this way just for you..." Daisy purred, sauntering her way into the room, watching Jerry's eyes follow her all the while.

The need for her was clear on his face. It was like the more time they spent together, the harder it was for him to resist her supernatural charms. But resist he tried to do regardless, closing his eyes to avoid the temptation. "Daisy, my wife...died... I...I can't do this anymore."

Daisy let out a little giggle as she continued to close the distance between them. "So, it was okay for me to suck your dick while she was sleeping next to you or in her own room but not okay after she's dead?"

"That wasn't real." Jerry replied with a sigh, shutting his eyes even tighter.

"I keep telling you, I'm real." Daisy said, sinking to her knees and crawling the rest of the way to her destination between his legs. "And if I wasn't, it still doesn't explain why it was okay then and not okay now. Unless you're saying I'm real now and wasn't before?"

"You're not real. You're not real and I need to let you go. I need to be a father for Jessica now and...I can't if I'm thinking like this. Go away. Please go away..."

Daisy giggled again, running her hand over the bulge in Jerry's pants. "Okay Daddy, I guess if I'm a figment of your imagination then you can make me go away any time you want to. But if I'm real, then you're going to get your dick sucked knowing Jessi could wake up and catch us at any moment. Sounds like a win/win to me."

There was part of her that almost wished she was some figment of Jerry's imagination. It would make things so much less complicated, but as she was still existing in the here and now, Daisy unbuttoned and pulled off Jerry's pants, freeing his cock from its containment. "Always so hard for me, Daddy..." She said, teasing his erection with her breath, before giving it a teasing lick.

"You have to be fake..." Jerry groaned, apparently having given up on keeping his eyes closed as he looked down hungrily at the thrall licking his dick. "You have to be."

"You can think whatever you want." Getting a grip on Jerry's shaft, knowing that the souls already inside of her made touching him anywhere pleasurable, she grinned widely up at Jerry as he gasped. "But if I am a figment of your imagination, then you are one naughty Daddy."

Another thing that Daisy had learned specifically in her time with Jerry was that she could control the souls she had inside of her, and more importantly their effect on her skin and anyone who touched her. If she wanted to, she could have made her touch so pleasurable that merely holding Jerry's cock would make him explode. But where was the fun in that? She forced it down so that her touch was merely pleasing and softly stroked him, her smile widening as the throbbing in her hand clearly indicated her plan was working.

"Oh my God!" Jerry hissed in pleasure, his body shuddering involuntarily. Jessica responded to the movement with a soft groan and turning over to her side to curl up a bit so that her feet weren't on her father anymore. The conflict crossed Jerry's eyes again as he looked over to Jessica and then back to Daisy, who was patiently waiting for him to look back at her before she took the head of his cock between her soft lips. "Why do I want you so much...?"

Daisy winked at him and answered his question silently as she slowly worked up a pace, bobbing up and down on his cock. Unlike the first time she sucked him off, she didn't even try to appear human. She didn't need to breathe so she didn't. She just shoved his cock down her throat and kept it there. The great thing about the way that succubi could see human souls was that it was a great meter of when they were going to cum. It was like she could see how much pleasure she was giving him. It was enthralling.

Slowly working her way back, Daisy's tongue did a seductive dance up Jerry's shaft, his dick becoming slick with her drool. Jerry liked his blowjobs sloppy and Daisy was more than happy to oblige. He wasn't fighting her anymore, not that he was putting up much of a fight to begin with. The closest thing to resistance he showed was how he tried to bite back his moans as Daisy tended to his cock.

Daisy was going slow. Agonizingly slow. They both knew why. Sucking his dick was fun and all, but face fucking was what really got Daisy wet. And she knew he wouldn't be able to handle this pace for much longer. Already his hands were going through her hair.

"I think...I liked the blonde...better." Jerry moaned, a shudder going through his body as he gripped a fistful of Daisy's mostly black hair.

Daisy laughed, or at least as much of one as she could do with a throatful of dick. When she pulled herself off, only letting his cock free from her lips to stroke it, she replied, "Yeah. I did too. Not my choice."

"It's not mine..." Jerry questioned, giving Daisy a skeptical eye.

Daisy just let out a giggle. He still thought she was a dream. It was really cute, and she couldn't help but to play it up and be every bit of his dream girl that she could manage. She could tell the exact moment that Jerry couldn't take it anymore. His grip on her hair wasn't just in pleasure. It gained a possessiveness to it and Daisy immediately relaxed to prepare herself for it.

It took everything in Daisy not to giggle when Jerry started to go for it, slamming his dick viciously down her, with an almost desperate need to shoot his load down her hungry throat. He wasn't going to last long at this rate. But that wasn't what she found so funny. Jerry's movements were about to trigger another inevitability as well.

"Mm...? ...daddy... what are...? Daddy, what the fuck?!" Jessica shrieked, skittering to the edge of the couch.

Realization hit Jerry almost immediately, but this didn't stop Daisy, who continued to move at Jerry's previous pace even without his urging. The sloppy sounds of Jerry's cock hitting the back of Daisy's throat were the only noises in the room as Jerry and his daughter stared at each other in shocked silence. He clearly knew this wasn't a dream now. Meanwhile Daisy was doing everything she could to get him over the edge. Both because she wanted him to cum and at least one wicked part of her wanted him to cum while staring at Jessica.

But eventually Jerry got enough wherewithal to regain his grip on Daisy's hair and pull her off as she looked back at him with a disappointed pout. "You were so close..." She complained.

"What the f-? Daisy?!" Jessica yelled incredulously.

"Hi Jess. Your Dad has a nice dick, doesn't he?" Daisy asked, grinning wickedly.

Jessica's eyes glanced down at the hard shaft currently in Daisy's hand at the prompt and her eyes widened as she sharply looked away in disgust. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Daisy stop!" Jerry growled, trying to cover himself up but finding that Daisy was a lot stronger than she looked and her submission to his urges was clearly voluntary.

Daisy looked up at him innocently, giving the tip of his cock a small lick. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I was just trying to make you feel good..."

Jerry glared down at her. His soul, not to mention his cock responding to Daisy's words despite his face basically growling, 'Not now!'

"That's disgusting!" Jessica accused, her face a blend of confusion, horror, and fury. "Mom died days ago, Dad! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Before Jerry could answer, Daisy looked over to Jessica. "Oh relax, Jess. Your Dad had nothing to do with that. It was all me."

Both Jerry and Jessica paused and looked down to Daisy at the admission, before Jessica remembered that she couldn't look at Daisy without getting an eyeful of her father's dick and she immediately looked away again. This amused Daisy as she teasingly waved the large phallus in Jessica's direction.

"What do you mean... It was all you?" Jerry asked darkly.

Daisy rolled her eyes flippantly. "I killed her. After I sucked your dick that night, I went to her room, fucked her and took her soul." She then looked up thoughtfully. "Well...actually...I guess it would be more likely to say I raped her and took her soul. I don't think she was into girls. Or maybe she just didn't like me being her daughter's age. I don't know. I wasn't really asking questions."

"Daisy. That's not funny." Jerry growled back.

"Who's kidding, Daddy?" Daisy asked, her eyes suddenly lighting part of the room with their golden glow.

"...what are you...?" Jerry asked with an eerie calm.

Despite said calm, Daisy could see how frightened and angry he was growing. His other self-preserving emotions were beginning to override his libido, even with her grip on his manhood steadily sending pleasurable sensations through him. "I'm a demon. Well...half demon. I'm imbued with demon energy? I don't know. It's this whole thing. I eat souls. The rest is just details."

"Details? You killed my mom, you bitch!" Jessica scowled. There was something about the candid way that Daisy spoke that made Jessica easily believe her words. Besides, she was angry and needed someone to blame.

But unfortunately for Jessica, she wasn't the only one with frustrations bubbling under the surface. Faster than either Jessica or Jerry's eyes could follow, Daisy had left her position between Jerry's legs, grabbed Jessica by her throat and slammed her against the nearest wall, holding her up by one hand. It looked rather surreal due to Daisy's diminutive stature, especially in comparison to Jessica, but there was clearly no comparison in their strength.

"Let me be clear, Jess. I like your Dad. He was there for me. You weren't. And I don't give two shits about your mother. So, if I were you, I'd shut the fuck up." Daisy growled, the glow in her eyes no longer playful but menacing. She even made a point of pushing down the souls as much as she could. She didn't want this to be pleasurable for Jessica at all. She just wanted the fear. And the more Jessica tried to fight her, the more she realized how outmatched she was. Her nails raking across Daisy's arms didn't even draw blood.

There were times when Daisy lost herself in her inner darkness where she could almost feel like her Sir...her Master, Alex, was taking over her. She knew this wasn't the case. She knew when Alex was in her head, but yet his words seemed to come out of her mouth regardless. "Stop struggling, you stupid slut." She didn't need to further her threat. Her tightening grip on Jessica's throat did that for her.

Jessica clearly understood her position and with her eyes wide in fear and asphyxiation, they pleaded with Daisy for mercy. The fear was almost as intoxicating as lust. If someone could cum in fear, Daisy might have been willing to change the way she went about her feedings. Her eyes narrowed, and with her free hand, Daisy put her middle finger and thumb together into a point. Using this, she jabbed her fingers into the wall an inch away from Jessica. The movement was so quick that it was like a gunshot, leaving a hole in the wall by Jessica's head, causing her to squeal in fear. Or at least try to. Squealing requires breath. But regardless, the threat rang out loud and clear.

Now the interesting thing is that Daisy had heard some weird clicking noises coming from behind her where Jerry was. She heard them but she was so caught up in both Jessica's fear and the effort it took to push down the souls, that she just hadn't paid it much attention. It had become background noise. That said, she was more than a little surprised to find out the source of the noises.

"You put my daughter down, right this fucking second or I swear to God, demon or not, I will shoot the shit out of you." Jerry growled, his voice disturbingly as even and level as his hold on the weapon in his hand.

To be honest, there was a genuine jolt of fear that went through Daisy for just a moment. There was an authority in his voice that had triggered an instinctive desire to obey. It wasn't a question of whether he could hit where he was aiming without hurting his daughter. But even so, Daisy wasn't intimidated for long. "Oh come now, Daddy. You're not going to-"

That was all she was able to get out before the shots rang out. Unlike Jessica's nails, Daisy could feel the bullets. The two in her chest burned while one seemed to ricochet off her skull. Daisy's growl turned to Jerry for the first time since their original meeting. "Ow."

Jerry's eyes went wide. Even with the best kevlar, the force of those shots should have at least taken her off her feet. They might as well have been rainwater for all she reacted to them. It gave him a very limited time to react as Daisy's grip on Jessica raised his daughter a few more inches higher along the wall. He could empty the clip or switch tactics. "Daisy, please..."

"You shot me, Daddy..." Daisy growled, her eyes steadily on Jerry now, despite her continued throttling of his daughter. "That hurt my feelings."

"I'm sorry, Daisy. I'm so sorry." Jerry apologized, slowly placing the gun on top of compartment by the couch, he'd pulled it from. "She's my daughter, Daisy. Please. She's all I have left..."

Daisy scowled a little longer before turning to Jessica again and releasing her, the point being proven. However, she once again heard Alex's words seemingly leave her mouth. "The next fucking thing I want to hear you say is 'Thank you for your mercy.' And then I want you to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up."

Jessica wasn't completely able to follow the orders as her body couldn't decide whether it wanted to breathe or cough for a few moments. "Th...thank...y..."

"Thank you for your mercy." Jerry quickly said, getting up to go to his daughter before he was stopped by Daisy's glare.

"You stay right where you are, Daddy. I'm going to deal with you in a bit." Daisy stated, turning back to Jessica, who was coughing again.

"Th..thank you for.. your...mercy." Jessica choked out before starting to sit in the love seat across from the couch.

"No no. Sit where you were. I want you to have a nice close view of what's about to happen." Daisy said calmly. She wasn't going to lie and say she wasn't getting quite the rush from how easily she could control them. She wondered if Alex felt like this all the time.

"I'm the one who shot you. You can punish me all you want but please leave Jessica out of it." Jerry asked, almost pleadingly.

Daisy merely flashed Jerry a wink. "You know what really hurt my feelings, Daddy? It's that after all I've done for you, you chose Jess over me. So as a punishment...you're going to have to make that decision again."

Jerry seemed to have a somewhat conflicted look on his face as he looked at Daisy before he sighed. "Daisy...I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings but I will always choose my daughter over you."

Daisy shrank back slightly with an exaggerated pout on her lips. "That's really mean, Daddy. But it's just words. You didn't shoot me with words." Making a show of her actions, Daisy looked up thoughtfully. "If you really want Jessica more than me...how can you prove it...?"

Jerry's eyes darted for the gun again, only to have Daisy giggle. "Silly Daddy. That doesn't count. You already know that doesn't work. Let's see... I got it!" Daisy squealed excitedly, eyeing Jerry in a way that reminded him immediately of her nudity. "Let's play a game. This game is called, 'If Daddy fucks me then Jessica goes upstairs, and Daddy never see her again.' What do you think?"

Jerry's eyes narrowed a bit and he thought about his reply for a moment before he said anything. "I have two questions."

There was something in the calculating expression on Jerry's face that made Daisy wetter than the idea of the game and she grinned widely. "Shoot."

"Are you the kind of demon who only lies or only tells the truth?" Jerry asked suspiciously.

Daisy blinked for a moment at the question. It caught her off guard and to be honest, she didn't know. Alex didn't lie. But she always took that as a personal choice. That he was just above lying. But when she thought back on it, she lied all the time, so she clearly wasn't beholden to any such rules. "No. I can do what I want." She finally answered.

Jerry's eyes narrowed and he asked his second question. "How do I know I can trust you then?"

marx810
marx810
939 Followers