The Daisy Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a pretty pussy." Daisy purred, getting on her knees. "Play with it for me."

"Fuck you, Daisy! Fuck you!" Jessica growled, angrily moving her fingers to her pussy and moving them up and down her cleanly shaven lips.

"Slower..." Daisy suggested, loving the fury she could feel from Jessica. The really funny part of this is that the only thing Jessica had actually been compelled to do was to keep looking at her. Daisy still didn't have the power to make larger orders, especially back to back. But purely because Jessica couldn't take her eyes off of Daisy, she just assumed that everything Daisy said was an order. It had happened before with Daisy's meals and it was very entertaining to watch. She didn't know why she was enjoying this level of humiliation. She could have just touched Jessica's cheek again, made her cum and that would have been that. Hell, she could have fed on her after that first orgasm she caused but there was something about Jessica's agony that just lessened her own ever so slightly. It made her wonder if Alex was in pain or if he just genuinely loved the pain of those with whom he felt lesser than himself, which from what Daisy could tell was everyone. But thinking of Alex too much became painful. She would never get the chance to really know him. Jasmine probably would though.

Even thinking of Jasmine flared up Daisy's anger and jealousy. She had such conflicting emotions about her friend, but it did help her focus on the task at hand as she took in the girl masturbating in front of her. Even the angry way that Jessica glared at her sent a jolt of excitement through the thrall. Taking advantage of her speed, before Jessica knew what was happening, Daisy had Jessica's hands pinned behind her with both of her own. With Jessica's cunt helpless before her, Daisy dove in with her tongue. While Jessica hadn't been trying to get off before, it was enough that Daisy had a gist of her hot spots.

Sure, she could have found these herself through trial and error and to be honest, she didn't need them, but it was all part of the game. Jessica's soul lit up like a Christmas tree while Daisy's tongue explored her pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" Jessica cried out in ecstasy, her hips bucking wildly against Daisy's movements. As much as she wanted to hate it, her body refused to play ball with her mind. And neither did her mouth as whimpers and moans were repeatedly coaxed through her lips.

"You moan like your mother." Daisy said in between licks, a puckish tone clear in her voice. "That's so hot..."

"F-f-uck y-" Was all Jessica could get out before Daisy sucked her clit and with the sudden jolt of pleasure, it took Jessica over the edge, her back arching hard as she came.

With every shudder of her body, more and more of Jessica's soul went into Daisy. There was just nothing compared to the orgasm triggered by a soul. It was like a drug, overwhelming her with bliss. She couldn't focus on anything than what she was feeling. It was blinding. But like all things, it slowly began to fade, leaving Daisy panting against the bed, a satisfied giggle passing through her lips.

"Fuck, Jess..." Daisy sighed happily, standing up with a stretch. "I really needed that." Flashing a wink to the form on the bed, Daisy giggled again before launching herself out the window into the night.