The Daisy Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Daisy pays a visit to an old 'friend'.
4.7k words
4.48
3.7k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
941 Followers

(A/N: I think this is pretty much redundant at this point, but just to be on the safe side, these next and final two chapters for this series will be on the dark and fucked up side. You've been warned. Enjoy!)


There were things that Daisy had control over and things she didn't. True, the didn't pile just continued to grow but at least she was gaining some control over her abilities. Unfortunately, one of the things she couldn't control any longer was the golden glow of her eyes. She had taken in too many souls. For the time being, they were stuck that way. It was a little counterproductive to her current goal, but she'd just have to make due with it.

Maintaining her kneeling position, Daisy waited. It didn't take long. In such an enclosed space in such close proximity, she knew the steadily growing arousal the souls afforded her with would have its intended effect.

Steve's eyes slowly fluttered open and he let out a small moan. Groggily looking over, his eyes squinted, trying to make out the nude form in the middle of his room.

It was a little something that Daisy had learned from Jerry. When the surreal happens and there's no logical explanation for it, most people will reject what they see and assume it's a dream or in their head in some way. Even moreso when they've been cooped inside due to some unknown plague ravaging the town. The mind gets even more used to perceived normalcy and more aware of any changes to it. Daisy was counting on this as she looked up at him.

But in the end, it was the eyes that did it. The moment that Steve saw that golden glow, he freaked out. He jumped on his bed and screamed for someone to help him. Not that anyone could hear him. Daisy had already taken care of everyone in the house and the surrounding houses. They were very unfulfilling feedings. She hadn't even bothered to have sex with any of them. Touch. Orgasm. Feed. Done. But she didn't care about them. This was what she needed.

"...I'm sorry..." Daisy murmured when he'd calmed down enough to hear her. She looked up at him, hoping her pleading, apologetic expression would be more impactful than Steve's memory of the soul tearing pain from last time he saw her. It probably helped at least somewhat that she wasn't exactly acting. She was genuinely desperate for this. "...please forgive me... I'll... I'll do whatever you want. Please..."

Daisy could see the gears turning in Steve's mind as he took her in again. The surreal was happening and there was no logical explanation. She did her best to not react as a grin formed on his face. He had the look she'd been waiting for. The look of someone who was accepting what they saw because it couldn't be real. The look of someone who knew that they were a god because this was all happening in their head. The look of a god who had every intent of abusing their power over the supposedly weak.

"Whatever I want?" He asked cautiously.

"Please let me make it up to you..." Daisy pleaded. As Steve got closer, she throttled down the souls as much as she was able. She did this just in time to recoil with his slap to her face. She didn't recoil too much though. While she didn't want Steve to hurt himself, she also didn't want him to hold back. She wanted him to hit her harder than that. Much, much harder.

"You don't deserve shit! Beg me, slut!" Steve growled.

And Daisy did. She debased herself. She begged for forgiveness. She made it clear that she existed to serve his whims. If he wanted to beat her into a pulp, she would let him. And if he wanted to use her in... other ways... she would serve those desires with just as much vigor. She laid it on thick. She begged so hard that she could feel the tears coming down her cheeks and even still she continued to beg more.

That was when Steve truly struck her.

Beautiful, wondrous agony exploded from her face when the blow connected. The tears began to flow even more readily as she fell to the floor and the 'beating' continued with Steve literally kicking her when she was down. It would have been better if Daisy hadn't needed to maneuver herself with each blow to make sure he was hitting her in the 'squishy' bits. If he kicked her that hard and connected with bone, he'd break something. And she still needed him in one piece. If there had been a subtle way for her to suggest that he use an object to hit her with instead, then she would have.

In the back of Daisy's mind, she knew this 'pain' was probably nothing more than a desperate construct of that same mind. After all, if she could take a bullet to the skull, how much damage could a college football player truly cause? She bore no cuts or bruises, which she certainly would have from the amount of abuse Steve was dishing out. But she wanted to be hurt so badly. She didn't care if the pain was real or not as long as she could feel it. Not to mention for all she knew, it could have instead been something she just didn't understand about her powers. She wasn't Jasmine. Sir didn't just... tell her how to use her powers for much but feeding. A lot of what she was doing was trial and error. But all in all, she just hoped that her lack of visible injuries helped to solidify the dream fantasy she was going for. Steve did seem like the kind of guy who'd get off on beating a woman but would want her to stay pretty afterwards. Steve did eventually wear himself out and ended up stepped on Daisy's head, grinding his foot onto her face.

"Now... beg me for my dick, you little cumslut bitch."

Daisy was legitimately out of breath from the effort she'd had to put into both pushing down her souls as well as making sure that Steve didn't hurt himself trying to hurt her. It all helped with the 'scene' she was trying to create as she curled into a fetal position and stroked Steve's ego further. "Please... Oh please let this insignificant, stupid slut please your cock! I know I'm not worthy, but I'm very good at it. It's... it's all I'm good at... Please... Oh please let me- "

"Shut the fuck up!" Steve interrupted, suddenly grabbing Daisy by her hair and viciously pulling her to her knees. "If you're such a good cocksucker, why don't you prove it, whore!"

"Yes Sir! Oh, thank you, Sir!" Daisy quickly replied and went to work. Steve was only wearing boxers, so freeing his cock wasn't exactly difficult. He was already hard, so Daisy just went right for it, immediately shoving the phallus down her throat. She vigorously bobbed her head over his cock, giving it her all. Any focus not on the souls went to her already impressive technique. She read Steve's body and gave him exactly what he wanted. He wanted it deep, and he wanted it messy. She only used her hands to massage his balls. But she was only doing all of this because she was expecting him to scold her regardless. It's so much more panic inducing to be better when you're already doing your best. Sir had taught her that lesson very well.

So when nothing came of her actions except for a few meek moans, Daisy felt herself getting irritated and she looked up at him. Pure, undiluted terror was looking back down at her. She didn't know if Steve was just quicker on the uptake than Jerry had been or if she'd focused so much on making him feel good that it made it became instantly clear that she wasn't a dream, but Steve horror-stricken face showed that he knew the reality of the situation. And more unfortunately, he knew the inevitable conclusion. She'd ripped his soul already, after all. Maybe that was what snapped him out of it. Maybe memories that traumatic refuse to go away, even in dreams. There could be any number of things, but currently none of them mattered. The bottom line was that he wasn't going to play along anymore.

As Daisy growled and rose to her feet, Steve instantly turned to flee. But Daisy grabbed him by the throat, not only cutting off his escape but cutting off any words he was about to say.

"Now, you listen here, you sniveling, spineless sack of shit." Daisy snarled, her eyes now glowing even brighter. "I did not go through all of this for you to pussy out now. So this is what's going to happen. You're going to forget all about what happened in that alley. It's gone. All you're going to remember is how I made you feel at the party."

Steve's face began to contort into a look of fury at the mention of the party. "Good... that's better." Daisy scowled. "I want you to remember every time I bruised your all-important ego. When I talked back in a way you didn't like. When I wouldn't let you fuck me. Whenever I mocked you after we broke up. I want you to think about all that. I want you to keep seeing it in your mind. I want... I want you to hurt me, okay? I... I deserve this. I need this. Just... make me feel something this... gnawing inside!"

The more Daisy spoke, the more her tears resurfaced despite the fact that Steve looked more than ready to go. At this point, he was only waiting for her to stop adding to the compulsion. But the floodgates were now open and she couldn't stop it anymore. "Punish me! Humiliate me! Make me feel like a stupid slut! Make me cry! Make me bleed if you can! I don't care! This is your fucking thing! This shouldn't be so goddamn hard! Just... be you! Just treat me like you always do! You're an asshole! Just be an asshole!"

Steve went skidding across the room before Daisy even realized she'd shoved him. "Fuck!" The thrall quickly ran to his side, doing her best to get a hold of herself. If she didn't keep her emotions under control this would end up going just as badly as it did with Jerry. Humans were so... fragile and... squishy. She needed to be gentle.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" Daisy began, but she was quickly cut off.

If Steve felt any pain from her outburst, he wasn't reacting to it. As soon as the eye contact was broken, Daisy's compulsions had taken hold. He'd quickly returned the favor and fastened his hands around Daisy's throat with all his strength. "Blah, blah, blah! Jesus! Don't you ever just shut the fuck up? You want to use your mouth so fucking much, how about I use it for you?"

Daisy found herself thrown violently against the bed and by the time she could even attempt to gasp for air, Steve's cock was already buried down her throat again. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and went to town, viciously pounding away, slamming Daisy's head against his headboard with every thrust of his hips. There wasn't much that Daisy could even do but take it. She attempted to move her tongue across the head of his cock when he pulled out enough to do so but for the most part, she was basically relegated to an object for the moment.

Steve almost never gave her an opportunity to breath, so in response she kept trying to. The inability to inhale still gave her this primal panic that he was going to kill her if he kept this pace up and she didn't want to die. Given everything she was feeling, she still very much didn't want to die. It made her fear and humiliation all the more visceral. Drool steadily pooled out of her mouth as Steve's dick forced it open again and again, having his way with her. His eyes were a wide, manic, frenzy of lust as he came closer to climax.

A jolt of genuine fear went through Daisy as she realized there was no way she could successfully juice Steve's soul. And even if she could, he'd lose consciousness after, so she couldn't let him cum inside of her. At least not yet. She probably could have forcefully edged him like she had her father, but Steve had seen through her powers once already. She didn't want to break him too. He seemed borderline insane as it was.

Even still, she continued to let him fuck her throat while she thought of what to do. One benefit of this was that Daisy's genuine panic of yet another plan going deflatingly sideways made her 'suffocation' that much more believable. Waiting until the last possible moment, she pushed Steve away just enough so that when he came, it was on her, not in her.

As she was showered in Steve's cum, Daisy almost lost it. For just a moment, all reason left and her mind was completely monopolized with an unbearable need to feed. She already fed to the extent that wasn't even hungry until that point. But something about having all that cum wasted scratched some primal thing in the back of her mind. Thankfully, Steve's fury reminded her of her 'place'.

"Awww does the slut need to breathe?" Steve taunted, grabbing Daisy's hair again and manhandling her back into position. "You fucking breathe when I tell you that you can fucking breathe! Look what you did! Look at all this shit, you disgusting, fucking, slut of a whore!"

Steve took his hand and began smearing the cum and drool all over Daisy's face. The action was almost dizzying for her, and not just because of how humiliating it was. There was something more. His voice began to fade in and out. The world was becoming a blur. She was able to make out that she was being scolded for making a mess. That she was disgusting. Then his fingers began taking the blend of drool and cum and forcing it down her throat, choking her anew.

"-ing clean my hand, whore!"

"Yes Sir! Sorry Sir!" Daisy was finally able to get enough wherewithal to act, licking as much of the mess as she could from his hands, only for him to slap her and force her to clean them again. All the while, he continued making it very clear that she wasn't even being a good whore. She was also pretty sure he was repeatedly spitting on her face as well, but she was still trying so hard to get a hold on her hunger that she couldn't fully process it. Steve had no idea just how close to death he was.

Daisy panted loudly as she was given a momentary reprieve. When she looked up, she saw that Steve had apparently rediscovered that her breasts were a thing. His sadistic smile grew, and he began to manhandle them as well. He pulled them, scratched them, slapped them, and abused them every way that crossed his twisted mind.

The change in the pain did help Daisy focus. Though it just as easily could have been that she didn't have cum being force fed to her while she was specifically trying not to feed. Either way, she arched her back, almost presenting them to Steve for his continued use. Steve took this gesture an unexpected way as he'd gotten hard again and suddenly shoved his cock between them.

Daisy blanked for a moment. Her boobs had originally been much too small to do this well, and since their Alex-induced growth, no one had thought to use them this way before. She didn't know what to do.

"Hold them, Bitch!" Steve roared. "You're a fucking slut! You're supposed to be good at this shit!"

"I'm sorry!" She whimpered helplessly, doing as instructed and pushing her tits together so that they sandwiched Steve's thick cock between them.

Steve hissed in pleasure as Daisy's slippery, warm softness enveloped his dick. He began thrusting again, hard enough that if Daisy had been human, she would have been thrown back by the sheer force of it.

It was such an unfamiliar position for her. Daisy was almost glassy-eyed as she looked down at her own forced cleavage while the head of Steve's cock reappeared and disappeared between her breasts. It didn't take him long to find a use for his hands, as he grabbed her by the hair again and started slapping her face once more with reckless abandon. He demeaned her. He spit on her. He struck her. He forced her lips onto his dick. He made full use of his dominance over and over while he worked himself up to another orgasm.

Daisy could feel herself becoming overwhelmed by all the sensations. She almost begged him not to cum in her mouth before realizing that would have the opposite effect. This position at least gave her a little room to move. And move she did. She began to bounce her tits up and down, squeezing his shaft tightly between them, her lips making a popping sound every time his cock's head was sucked in. She even let the souls go a little, making it even more pleasurable for him. Steve didn't last too long after that. Once again, Daisy released his cock from her lips and closed them, though she didn't stop stimulating him with her tits.

"Oh... fuck!" He groaned, painting Daisy's face once again with his seed. Though plenty of it also ended up over her boobs this time as well.

Daisy whimpered loudly as she was covered in cum. Once again, she almost lost it. She was worried he'd smear it over her face again, but to her surprise, this time he went straight for the slap. And what a slap it was. Daisy was thrown across the bed by the sheer force of it and confirmed that Steve definitely wasn't feeling pain anymore. He'd absolutely hit her too hard that time and she was too far gone to protect him from himself anymore.

But she barely had enough time to process even that because Steve was clearly still raring to go, possibly broken hand or not. He savagely grabbed her, flipped her over, pulled her up by her hips and immediately thrust into her hole, balls deep.

And Daisy screamed.

That hole had not been her pussy.

Daisy was still not entirely comfortable with being fucked in the ass and even at the party, the guys at least somewhat eased into it. But Steve gave her no such kindness. He thrust as hard and fast as he could, and he continued to do so, viciously impaling her tightest hole. It was too much. Daisy knew she wouldn't be able to hold herself back if he came like this. "Please! Please!" She begged. She wanted to be more detailed so that he could understand the shark infested waters upon which he was treading but that was all that came out.

"What part of SHUT THE FUCK UP, WASN'T CLEAR?!" Steve grabbed her hair and forced Daisy's face down to muffle her protests and silence her words as he continued to ravage her. He gave himself entirely to his lust. He lost all reason. He just wanted to cum again. He needed it as much as he needed water or air. So he continued to brutally pound himself into Daisy's asshole while she whimpered and cried beneath him.

As Daisy was jolted repeatedly with each thrust, she could feel it building. Just as it did the previous two times, his soul was glowing brilliantly and at this point, she was starving for it. She wanted her pain to go on longer but now it was useless. Her own self-control was as shot as his. Steve was about to cum. She let out one final muffled cry as he climaxed inside of her for the last time. Steve let out a howl of pleasure as rope after rope of his cum shot out, thoroughly coating the inside of her puckered hole.

It was immediate. Daisy didn't have the energy to fight it. His soul was sucked into her body with every bit of the ferocity he'd been fucking her with. It was all over before she'd even finished cumming from it.

Daisy quivered as she pushed Steve off her and slowly sat up. She was a cum, drool and tear covered mess as she panted and sobbed and shook with aftershocks all at the same time. She didn't realize how long it took her to come down from it all, but when she did, she felt just as shitty as when she entered the room. This had all been completely useless.

She'd known somewhere deep down that Steve could have hurt and punished her all night and it wouldn't have been more than a temporary reprieve from the internal pain she felt otherwise. And upon that crushingly hopeless realization, her tears were all she had left. The only saving grace for her was that she felt like she'd finally hit the bottom. Neither pain nor feeding made her feel any better. Daisy didn't think she could possibly feel any worse than she did sitting in the room of her ex, covered in a variety of bodily fluids after begging him to hurt her, and yet again driving someone so wild with lust that they practically leapt to their death.

marx810
marx810
941 Followers
12