The Daisy Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't want to die. But she didn't want to live like this either. She'd never felt so lost and lonely in her life. This gnawing pain and guilt inside was becoming the only thing she could count on. Daisy didn't clean herself off. She didn't move. She didn't blink. She didn't breathe. She just stared at nothing and forced herself to accept what the bottom of this emotional hole felt like. This was her life now. This was all she would feel.

And then the universe immediately proved her wrong. She felt horny. Violently horny. And there was only one being who had that immediate of an effect on her libido without even seeing them.

"Slut." Alex said, sitting casually on the open window.

"S-Sir!" Daisy stammered, immediately throwing herself to the floor and bowing before him. Unfortunately, her body had decided that it was just going to stay on the crying setting, and it refused to turn off no matter how much she tried to force it to.

"I'll fully admit that I'm rather enjoying this painful... mental... breakdown or whatever the fuck you're going through right now as much as the next demon, but are we going to have a problem?"

"N... no Sir..." Daisy choked out through her sobs. Even through her own ears, it didn't sound very convincing.

"Shut up." Alex ordered, awkwardly cutting off Daisy's crying.

It was almost surreal. The pain was still there but Daisy just found herself physically unable to express it anymore after the order. It was like she was on the outside watching herself slowly calm down.

"Now you listen here, you sniveling spineless sack of shit..." Alex quoted. "Am I going to have to add 'useless' to that list? I'm on a timetable here. A timetable you put us on because you wanted to 'look pretty' for me, I might add. Are you really about to fail me in the most basic thing that a thrall does? Are you truly that pathetic? Am I going to have to do this myself?"

"...I'm... sorry..." Daisy's voice trembled weakly as she spoke. She was failing him.

She was failing him.

It was like she could feel the cracks completely shattering inside of her and Alex's earlier order was the only thing holding together the pieces.

Alex's eyes narrowed angrily. "Did I ask for your fucking apology? That means about as much to me as that piece of shit over there." He growled, motioning to Steve. "I asked you... a question, slut. Answer. It."

Only one other time had Daisy's emotions overwhelmed her so much that she actually broke an order from Alex. But she was once more wracked with sobs on the floor as she repeated, "I won't let you down I won't let you down I won't let you down I won't let you down..."

Alex let out an audible exasperated sigh. "Rise."

Daisy quickly stood up, trying once again to get ahold of herself as she continued to repeat her new five-word mantra.

"SHUT UP!"

Daisy's eyes bulged as she was once again forced to stop. Only this time even her mind was quiet. She knew that she was thinking. The thoughts were there but they also... weren't there at the same time.

It was terrifying.

"Now... I would ask you if you learned a lesson from all this but since I had to mute your fucking brain, it would be a little pointless. So, I'm just going to assume that you are too stupid to figure it out on your own and tell you the answer. These are not people. They are not pets. They are food. You don't name them. You don't keep them. You don't pay them repeat visits. I don't care who they are. You harvest them. You find me after you're done. I feed. Say it."

"I... I harvest them. I find you after I'm done. You feed." Daisy repeated.

Alex sighed once more. "Now, I will ask you again. Are we going to have a problem?"

"No, Sir."

"Good." Alex grumbled. "If I have to step in again, you're done."

"Yes, Sir. You won't have to, Sir."

Alex's eyes glowed again ominously. "Make sure I don't, slut."

And just as Daisy was sure that Alex had said his piece and was about to leave, he looked down on her and a smile began to grow. "That said, I will admit that your pet was rather interesting as far as humans go. How many keep hidden weapons in a compartment in their couch, after all? He had quite the... questionable past for a human. I can respect it."

Alex gave Daisy enough time to process what he was implying now that her mind was slowly returning to normal again. "Yes, we did talk. It was... quite the interesting conversation. I wanted to know why you'd visited that place so much and yet one resident still remained. He was very curious about our relationship. And he asked me the most interesting question... He asked me... how could he hurt you the most? Well, technically, he asked how to kill you but since your life belongs to me and I'm still using you, that was a nonstarter. Anyway, he asked me how to hurt you as if I were some expert on that subject. Who knows where he got that idea. And do you know what I said?"

Tears began to flow down Daisy's face again. "...make me kill him before I was ready..."

"Which wasn't very hard." Alex shrugged. "You're very young and very, very dumb, so even the simplest provocations can manipulate you. That is how you got into this mess, after all. As always, you can blame what you want on me, but you have always been your own worst enemy. I merely find a use for you in your complete and utter uselessness.

"So just rest easy that... all of this..." Alex made a circling motion with his finger around Daisy's face. "...is exactly what he wanted. It's just also becoming inconvenient for me, so get your shit together."

"...yes Sir..." And just like that Alex and Steve were gone. And just like that a hurricane of emotions were suddenly able to be felt all at once and tore through Daisy, ripping her to pieces. And she let them. She hoped Alex would allow her these few moments of weakness. She knew she wouldn't be able to let go like this afterwards. Once she started feeding again, she would have to keep going. No more attachments.

Jasmine was a complicated case, but off limits regardless, so that only left one other connection she needed to sever.

Daisy was going home.

12