The Dallas School Girls Pt. 09: Jan

Story Info
Not the end, but a new beginning for Jan and I.
4.2k words
4.38
5.4k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After showering and shaving and brushing, Ryan dropped me off at Jan's house. It was still relatively early: around 9am.

When she opened the door Jan looked perfect as always, with her full head of white hair and her flawless skin. She was wearing a sheer, floral cover-up, and nothing else, as she demonstrated by doing a graceful spin that sent the fabric flowing outward and up. No bra covering her magnificent breasts and no panties to obstruct my view of her perfect white pubic hair.

I closed the front door behind me, hardly noticing the chirp of the home security system, and prostrated myself to this alabaster goddess of feminine sexuality. When she stood closer, offering her hand, I took it, but instead of standing up, I crawled to put my mouth on her pussy. Inhaling the intoxicating fragrance trapped in her pubes, I began to lick her clit. She threw off the cover-up and pulled my face to her crotch, shouting my name.

I looked up at her mauling her own tits and I devoured her clit, sucking hard and sliding two fingers into her pussy. She walked forward, pressing me back until I lay face up, with Jan sitting on my mouth, grinding her clit onto my chin as I licked the opening of her pussy.

I felt her opening my pants and lifting out my dick, which was already quite hard. She leaned down to suck me and lick my shaft. I humped up into her mouth as I finger-fucked her dripping cunt. Jan bobbed her head on my cock while thrusting her hips onto my tongue and fingers.

"I've missed you, Lover," she said, perhaps a bit too loud. "Even though I knew you were with our friends, making them feel good, I kept wishing I could be there to ride Georgia's face while you fuck her or lick Ryan's ass off your cock or lick your ass when you're fucking Debi. I've been masturbating all week. I've had to keep the windows open so the place didn't reek of my abused cunt when the Rabbi and his wife stopped by to discuss the JWCF fundraiser," Jan was sucking my cock furiously as she slammed her clit into my face, "and all I could think about was how big the Rabbi's dick is and how yummy his wife's cunt tasted the time she and I shared a sixty-nine at Meryl's place. And OH FUCK! I've missed you, Lover!"

I was constantly stunned at my luck in loving a woman who is special in so many ways.

I could only groan as my tongue played in her wondrous pubes before flicking across her clit in lightning-fast lashes as three of my fingers filled and stretched her pussy.

"I'm close, Jan! I'm going to cum."

"Yes, Lover. Cum for me." She stopped sucking and started jerking me off. "Cum on my tits. Cover my face. Seal my eyes. Mark me with your cum. I'm yours Lover. OH GOD I'M CUMMING FROM YOUR FUCKING AMAZING TONGUE ON MY CLIT I'VE FUCKING MISSED YOUUUU!"

As her cunt poured cum on my face, I shot a huge load through her fingers, arching up to hit her on her nose. She opened her mouth and leaned forward, but the second round of cum landed on her tits. She leaned down to take the head of my cock in her mouth as she continued to jerk my shaft, sending another load, which she quickly swallowed.

When she settled back on my face she had scooted forward so my nose rested in her ass. I inhaled her natural musk and my cock flinched again.

Jan rolled off, arms and legs splayed wide as she lay on the cool hardwood floor. She moved her foot to tickle my ear with her toes. "What do you say we find someplace more comfortable to do this?"

"Bedroom?"

Her reply was to roll onto her hands and knees, scampering down the hall with her ass raised enticingly. I stood up, and shed my pants and shoes before racing after her.

When I got to the bedroom, she was laying on her back with her knees lifted and her fingers on both sides of her pussy, holding it open so the damp pink called to me.

"Eat me, Lover. Slowly. Now we've both cum, we can relax and take our time. Make love to me with your tongue and teeth and fingers and cock. We've never fucked in this bed. Make me cum, just for you."

I found myself hesitating as I took off my shirt. She reached out both arms and I crawled into them. "What is it, Lover? Why the serious look all of a sudden?"

"Your comment about the bed. This was your bed. Yours and his. Your marriage bed. You fucked him countless times in this bed, professing your love for him as he impregnated you with two children."

"And now he's gone." Jan added. "I And I want you. I want you more than I ever wanted him, because I love you more than I ever loved him. Even in his best times he was selfish and short-sighted. You, Lover, you are caring and respectful and looking out for my feelings. All the women this week have said the same thing; that if they could, they would trade in their man for someone like you.

"And don't give me that surprised look as if you didn't know we were going to compare notes after each visit. Hell, the only reason I didn't video record it all was because Phillip couldn't get the tech shit together in time, no matter how much Georgia promised to suck his little dick. I thought it would be hot to play it back in the playroom last night. Oh, well.

"But," she reset, back on track, "you are everything a woman my age with my experience and my incredible sex drive could want. Ever!"

"Then marry me."

"I mean thinking of...what? Did? You? Say?"

"Marry me, Jan. I can move here easily enough. I can work remotely, and we'll have more than enough money. And we can continue fucking and exploring with each other, and all your friends, and even some new ones. Which reminds me, there was this housekeeper at the hotel who..."

"MARRY YOU?! You want to marry me?"

"If you'll have me." I kissed her nipple. "Jan, I have loved you for as long as I've known you." The other nipple. "You're wonderful, smart, accomplished, caring," I kissed her white pubes, "and sexy as hell. I don't think I could sit across from you at the breakfast table without getting hard." I sucked her clit and she moaned as she reached down my back to slide a finger into my ass. "I love you, Jan. Will you marry me?"

"I don't know what to say," but her eye liner was running.

"YES!" We heard a muffled voice from somewhere in the house, followed by a slamming door and footsteps pounding down the hallway. Jan's bedroom door flew open, and her daughter, Jordan, ran in. "Say yes, Mother!"

If you've read my other stories, specifically "l'm Your Ride," you know that Jordan is 20-something, thin, with square shoulders and narrow hips. Her tan lines highlight her small tits and nickle-size, dark pink nipples. Her labia and anus are void of hair, which was obvious at that moment because she was completely nude. Her black hair was matted to her forehead and her skin shone of sweat. Her bare labia was swollen and quite damp. In one hand she was holding a smart phone, and in the other a rather large dildo, which was also dripping.

"Please say yes, mother," she continued begging as she climbed onto the bed beside us. "You love him and I love him and he loves us, don't you Lover? Or do I call you Daddy from now on. Oooo, now I can fuck my stepfather just like in the pornos." She laid under me at an angle so her mouth was on my dick, "I can suck my Daddy." She gave me a few long slurps. "I'm sucking you, Daddy." She angled a bit more and spread her legs in front of her mother. "Eat me, Mommy. Suck my cunt while I make Daddy cum!"

"Jordan!" Jan said in her most matriarchal voice, "what has gotten into you?"

"I don't know why you're surprised, Mommy. You knew I fucked him and you know I want to fuck you. Why do you think I go around the house naked all the time. I want you to want me.

"And when the security system beeped on my phone, I saw him eating you in the entryway. You threw off your cover and showed me your great tits. Then you sat on Daddy's face and took out this beautiful," slurp, "wonderful," gulp, "big Ol' cock" and jacked Daddy off until he came all over Mommy's tits. Almost as if you ... as if you meant me to watch. Mother!"

"I guess I'm glad it worked." Jan said and Jordan paused, looking at her mother. "Why do you think you had the best view of my cunt or his dick? Why do you think I let him cum in midair instead of down my throat where I love it! Why did I lay flat out in here with my cunt and tits displayed like a whore?"

"Well, because," Jordan started, pointing at me.

"No not for him. He'd fuck me if I was covered in mud,"

The idea did appeal to me.

"It was to give my little girl a thrill. A touch of your mother's exhibitionism. But I thought you'd stay in your room, quietly jilling off, not come barging in here, like a brothel on fire.

Jordan gasped, fingering her pussy. "God it was so hot I grabbed BOB here and started fucking my cunt."

I was fascinated by her story of voyeurism, but kept fucking her face as Jan stared at her daughter's dripping pussy.

"Come on, Mommy, it's not like you haven't kissed a cunt before. Aunt Roxie says you're the best, after Daddy."

Jan reached out, almost unconsciously tracing Jordan's nipple with her fingernail. "But you're my daughter."

Jordan was fingering her own cunt. "And you're my Mommy and if you get married, he'll be my Daddy and we can suck and fuck a lick each other anytime we want! Wouldn't that be great?!"

"Jordan," I whimpered.

"Yes, Daddy?" She mumbled around my cock just before I thrust into her throat, filling her mouth with my cum.

"Mm hm. Mm hm." Was all she could say as she licked my head and coaxed more cum from my cock. Then she backed away, sitting up on her knees as she turned to her mother. Taking Jan's face between the hands that had just been in her wet cunt, Jordan leaned close pulling Jan's face to hers. Jan closed her eyes and parted her lips, letting her tongue emerge for the kiss. An inch from their lips touching, Jordan opened her mouth, letting all the cum pour down her chin and over her small tits.

Then she kissed her mother. Her tongue dove deep into Jan's mouth. Jan grabbed her daughter tightly and licked the entire inside of her mouth groaning with delight. Jordan broke the kiss. "Can you taste him, Mommy? Can you smell your Lover's cum on my breath? He's all over my tits, Mommy. Lick Daddy off my small titties."

With a low growl, Jan ducked her head and started licking my cum off her daughter's breasts. Jordan slipped her hand between Jan's legs and into her mother's cunt. She groaned, "Yes, Jordan darling."

Jordan started to lay back, spreading her legs, "Daddy may have gotten cum on my pussy, Mommy. Lick me there, please?"

Jan shared a knowing look with both Jordan and me as she kissed her daughter's bare mons then started licking her clit. "Yes, Mommy. Lick my cunt. Make me cum."

Jan was enjoying herself. Hunched in all fours, she dove on the cunt, fingering her daughter deeply, sliding two fingers in and out as she sucked her clit as if it was what she always wanted. Jordan moaned, the game gone from her voice. "Yes mother. Your tongue feels wonderful on my pussy."

"You taste fantastic my darling girl. Will you cum for Mommy?"

"Oh, yes. Oh God, yes." Jordan bucked into her mother's face.

I stepped behind Jan, admiring her upturned ass and the flashes of pink pussy that winked between her thighs as she moved forward and back on her daughter. I put my hands on Jan's hips, lining up my hard cock.

"Mmm," Jan wiggled her ass on the head of my cock. Jordan opened her eyes.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck Mommy then you will be officially married!"

Locking eyes with Jordan, I pushed my big dick into her mother. Jan groaned, "Fuck me, Lover."

I slid my dick in and out, gripping her ass cheeks tightly. Jordan was thrashing and crying out, that same way her mother does when she's about to cum. "YES, MOMMY. SUCK MY CLIT. FINGER MY CUNT YOU INCESTUOUS BITCH!"

"That's Mommy incestuous bitch to you," Jan seemed to be having the time of her life, laughing and commenting as she sucked her daughter to orgasm. I pounded harder into her pussy from behind, feeling my own orgasm growing.

Jan raised her head, her fingers and thumb still strumming Jordan's clit. "HE'S ABOUT TO CUM, DAUGHTER. DADDY IS ABOUT TO CUM IN MOMMY'S PUSSY! I CAN FEEL IT! BIGGER. FULLER! MAKING YOUR MOMMY CUMMM OH FUCK ME GOD FUCK SHIT!"

I shot my first load into Jan's cunt.

Jordan jumped from her mother's grasp lunging for my dick, "Mommy's cum. Daddy's cum. On my Daddy's cock. Oh god you taste so good." Her tongue set off a new orgasm, spewing cum into her throat. "Mmm. I love sucking your combined cum off your cock."

Then Jan had shifted again, sucking Jordan's clit and shoving three fingers in her daughter's pussy. "Still one person who hasn't cum," she moaned into Jordan's cunt.

Jordan was already so close that she climaxed almost immediately. "FUCK ME MOMMY! CUMMING ON YOUR FACE OH GOD YES!"

She let go a long shrill shriek as her orgasm peaked, then declined. She relaxed her warm, naked body into my embrace. I kissed the top of her head and caressed her nipples. "Mommy and Daddy love you, Jordan."

"And I love you, in the deepest, most twisted and perverted ways, Daddy and Mommy."

Jan sighed and rested her head on my shoulder. "How are we going to break this to Alex? He hasn't even met you yet, Lover."

"You leave big brother to me." Jan looked at her, raising her eyebrows, knowing her eldest could be selfish and controlling where his beautiful mother was concerned. Jordan shrugged and Jordan continued. "I've been fucking both he and his wife since I turned 18. He's got a very nice cock, Mom." Jan looked shocked and Jordan started sucking me again. Her eyes meeting mine, playfully, as I got hard in her small mouth. "Alex's cock is a lot like Daddy's." She sat across my lap, her wet pussy suspended above my cock, "Not as big, of course, but it does have," she lowered herself slowly, "that very nice," shivering as the head of my cock stimulated her G-spot. "Very nice curve. Ah. Right there." She looked at Jan with half-lidded eyes, "You know what I mean, don't you mother?"

Jan leaned closer and kissed Jordan's nipples, "Well, I haven't seen Alex's penis since he was two," she sucked the dark nipple firmly, making Jordan squirm on my cock, "and it was hardly worth sucking then," Jan smirked, "but I do recall a distinct curve," she pressed her mouth to Jordan's abdomen where the head of my cock would be inside her, "just about here. How did I do?"

"Perfect, Mommy," Jordan sighed as she started lifting and lowering on my dick.

Jan leaned close again. "Oh look, you got Daddy's cock all wet with your sticky cunt. I'd say he needs cleaning up." Enjoying the game, Jan turned her head sideways and wrapped her tongue around my shaft, licking Jordan's pussy juice from my cock.

"Ohhhh god Jan," was all I could say. Straightening her head, Jan found Jordan's clit, peeking out as my cock dragged at her flesh. Jan flicked her the tip of her tongue at the sensitive button.

"God yes, mom!" Jordan shouted.

"You mean, god yes, Mommy, if you want more of that, young lady," Jan tried to sound strident as she licked her daughter's clit again.

"GOD YES, MOMMY! Lick me while Daddy fucks me. I love you both!"

I grabbed her hips and pushed her ass in a circle, dragging my cock on all sides of her pussy. Her clit rubbed against my pubic bone on the inside curve and got licked by her mother on the outside. "Oh, Daddy your cock is so big and hard. I love how you fuck me."

Jan cooed, "My daughter's pussy tastes so fresh and spicy, I want to lick her until she cums on Daddy's cock."

After a few minutes, I grabbed around Jordan's ass cheeks, pulling them wide as I moved her around. Jan caught on and started licking Jordan's anus, shoving her face between her cheeks and working her tongue into the dark hole. "GOD MOMMY YES!" Jordan started bouncing on my cock, pushing me deeper and rubbing me harder against her clit, crying out with each pass. Like her mother, Jordan's cries got louder and more shrill as her orgasm grew. "Aw fuck me Daddy I'm going to cum."

"Yes, baby," Jan cooed, shoving a finger into her daughter's slick asshole. "Cum for Mommy and Daddy. Shout it from the heavens. Wake the neighbors. Let them know how much Mommy and Daddy love you!"

"OH FUCK ME MOMMY! KEEP LICKING MY CUNT! MAKING ME CUM AROUND DADDY'S BIG HARD COCK!"

I rather hoped the neighbors were listening. Horny and jealous.

Jordan was pounding her hips onto my cock, slamming her clit to my pubic bone. Jan stood on her knees next to her daughter, "Kiss her tits, Daddy. Suck you Daughter's wonderful tits. I lowered my head to kiss then suck the small dark nipples. Jordan screamed, "OH DADDY YES SUCK ME OH THANK YOU MOMMY," she turned her head, scooping up Jan's large breasts and sealing her mouth around a nipple, sucking hard, until the areola puffed under her attention. Jan cradled her head as if she were an infant, "Yes, my baby girl, suck Mommy's tit. You don't remember when you were a little baby and you'd suck me so hard I'd get a special private thrill from feeding you.

The image made me harder. I fucked Jordan's cunt faster and faster while Jan pumped her ass. "Jordan my new daughter, Daddy loves fucking you. Your naked pussy is grabbing me, sucking me. You make Daddy so hard. I wish I could fuck you and eat you at the same time" I nibbled her nipple again. Jordan grabbed my head, "Harder, Daddy!" I let my teeth drag across her sensitive nub. "HARDER DADDY! BITE MY TITS MAKE IT HURT!"

The purple lust filled my vision and I bit her nipple, letting my teeth sink into a wide circle across her small breast. She screamed and grabbed my head "YES DADDY!" She dragged my mouth to the other tit. I bit her again, enjoying the feeling of her flesh under my control. "FUCK YES. CUMMING DADDY. DON'T STOP!" Her cunt erupted with cum and pussy juice soaking me and her mother in her ecstasy.

I had no intention of stopping. I couldn't if I wanted to and I really didn't want to. I bit harder, feeling her skin tearing under my teeth. "DADDY!" My fingers plowed into her cunt, driving and pumping against the delicate tissue! "DADDY!" She screamed again and I moved back to the first tit, biting again, hard, letting the taste of blood drive me mad with desire, "DAD!"

Jan's finger was in my ass. "Lover," she shouted. "Lover, com back!" I licked the blood from Jordan's tit as if it was mother's milk! Jan shoved two fingers in my ass and the orgasm wiped everything from my brain. I filled Jordan's pussy with cum and she shrieked once more as my mind spiraled from whatever evil plane had possessed it.

I collapsed on the bed, completely wrecked. I licked the warm liquid from my lips, expecting to taste cum and instead found the metallic flavor of blood. I looked at Jordan in horror but she returned a sad smile. Clutching her hands to her bleeding tits, her smell led me to notice the huge puddle of cunt juice and cum between her legs. Her cunt was still dripping. "Oh baby," I squeaked, "that was..." I had to stop, ashamed.

"Intense?" Jordan offered

"Arousing?" Jan added.

"Exciting"

"Astonishing"

"Breathtaking"

"Impressive"

"Stimulating"

"Terrifying!" I brought the thesaurus game to a somber end. The women chuckled as Jan stepped from the room. I noticed a stream of cum down her alabaster thigh.

"Well Daddy, I did say to make it hurt."

"I don't think vampirism is what you had in mind."

I gently moved her hand, revealing the dark hickey nearly the size of her breast. Rather than the free-flowing river I expected, the blood only seeped from the tooth-sized puncture marks around the ring. I started sobbing as I kissed her wounds, "Oh Jordan my sweet daughter, this is not the welcome to the family gift I would have liked for you."

"No?" One perfectly sculpted black eyebrow angled up, "The most extraordinary orgasm I am ever likely to have in my life and you want to deny you were responsible!"

12