The Dallas School Girls Pt. 09: Jan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, he's responsible, all right." Jan returned with antiseptic and gauze. Jordan cringed when her mother started padding the nipple clean.

"But mother, he thinks he's only to blame for the pain. I say the amazing pleasure is his doing, too."

Jan examined the bites carefully. "I don't think there's any permanent damage, but you will have some impressive bruises to show off in the locker room." She softly kissed her daughter's tits, once each.

"You're wrong mother. The permanent damage is that I will spend the rest of my life chasing that height of passion, that intensity of orgasm, that level of trust in a man to let him do what Daddy did without fear of sadism or abuse.

"This is not abuse?" I had to ask gesturing to her damaged breasts.

"It was an accident, Daddy. We were both playing and got carried away. Like children wrestling."

"This was not wrestling and we are not children."

"It won't happen again," Jan stepped in.

"It will if I ask him to. Mom, I don't think you understand the level of pleasure that came with this pain."

Jan's face got very serious. She leaned close to Jordan, pulling the skin tight above her right breast. The light caught the scar, mended but still visible where Daniel struck her in anger. "Do not. Talk to me. About pain, young lady."

Jordan took a breath to continue the debate but I stopped her with a gentle hand on her arm.

I kissed my new daughter gently on the mouth, then following the ring of bite marks around her tits. Then I moved to Jan, placing a long, soft kiss on her scar, then down to suck her nipple. I licked the areola as I fingered her cunt. She gasped with a small orgasm.

"You jerk," Jan sad as she grabbed my dick and started stroking it. Soon Jordan was kneeling in front of her mother spending time licking her clit, then sucking my dick. When I was hard and Jan was wet, our daughter pushed our hips together, making my big cock slide into her mother's pussy. Jan groaned, "Ah, both jerks."

I pushed up inside her, letting my shaft drag along her clit. Jan yelped in delight and starting fucking her hips against mine. Jordan put a finger in each of our asses as we sped up our fucking. Soon Jan was screaming "YOU FUCKING INCESTUOUS PERVERTS MAKING ME CUM WITH YOUR BIG DICK IN MY CUNT AND MY DAUGHTERS FINGER IN MY ASS. MAKE MOMMY CUM!" She shrieked as she squirted onto my cock which pulsed and filled her cunt with cum.

Jordan started licking and sucking where we were joined, swallowing the juice of our congress.

We relaxed in a pile on the bed. I took a deep breath through my nose. "That, my two perfect lovers is the smell of ..."

"Passion?" Jan suggested.

"Sweat," Jordan added.

"Sex."

"Cum."

"Ecstasy."

"Excitement."

"Joy."

"Marriage," I summarized. "I now pronounce us!"

And that is how Jan and I got married. We spent the rest of our wedding night fucking and sucking our daughter and each other in every hole we could reach. It turned out Jordan shared several of her mother's proclivities; besides shrieking obscenities when she climaxed, which she claimed she learned while listening through the bedroom wall and masturbating, she also enjoyed swallowing cum and licking ass.

The three of us also spent the following years cultivating like-minded hedonists; not only the Dallas School Girls and hotel housekeepers, but friends of Jordan's from college (both male and female), as well as the occasional colleague or school board superintendent.

To say it's been a happy marriage would be a gross understatement.

12