The Damesdure Raiders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDFable
CDFable
112 Followers

She hovered slightly above the ground though her wings were stationary. As she moved, small flowers and mushrooms sprouted and bloomed in her wake.

Bien watched in stunned amazement.

Gaine's eyes went wide. She stepped back as the fae approached until her back was flush against a tree.

"Faerie," she said, her voice cracking.

"Very good," said the faerie sarcastically. She snickered and looked to Bien.

"Doesn't she look silly right now? All that brawn and she's scared of little me." She laughed just hard enough to snort a little.

"Never thought I'd see a faerie," said Bien, mesmerized. He moved towards her, extending his hand out as though he was about to hold a tiny bird.

She stepped daintily into his hand, and Bien brought his hand up to his face.

"My you're a handsome one," she said, looking him up and down. She peered over his shoulder at Gaine. "I can see why you like him." She waggled her eyebrows.

"Hey!" said Gaine. "Stay away from him."

"Jealousy? I can't help it if he thinks I'm cute."

Gaine leered at the faerie. "I'm not- He doesn't-"

"Ha!" laughed the faerie. "You can't lie to me. I sense everything you feel. And guess what? He thinks I'm cute and you're jealous." She punctuated her statement with a sway of her hips.

"Bien that's a faerie. One of the most dangerous creatures in the world. Put it down before she curses you. Or worse!"

"Please," said the faerie rolling her eyes, "I went out of my way to save you. Us faeries are drawn to strong emotions and you two reek of desperation. Actually you both reek of a lot more than desperation. You two smell like you've been living in your own filth for months. Which, I guess, you know."

She snapped her fingers. A torrential rain doused them with enough force to drop them to their knees. Seconds later, hurricane winds ripped through the clearing. Gaine held firm to her tree, but Bien was flown around the clearing like a ragdoll. He hit the ground with a dull thud. The ground was no longer muddy, but a soft blanket of grass covered the clearing instead.

"Much better," said the faerie, still in her original position.

Bien groaned as he got back on his feet, and Gaine tried to manage her tangled mess of hair. She whipped her head forward, gathered her hair, and whipped her head back. The faerie was directly in front of her face.

"Fuck!" she yelled, jumping back. Her hair exploded into a frizzy mess again.

"I'm still sensing a little fear," said the faerie with a cocky smile.

"My kind have a healthy distrust of the fae," said Gaine bitterly.

"She seems kind," said Bien joining them, "if a little terrifyingly powerful."

"Oh aren't you sweet," said the faerie pinching his cheek.

"You're just saying that because you think she's cute," grumbled Gaine.

"No, he's right. I'm terrifyingly powerful," she replied smugly. "You of all people should know. What with your healthy distrust and all." She turned back to Bien, pointing her thumb at Gaine, "Still my best prank if you ask me. But look who I'm telling. I know you're a fan."

"What?" they said in unison.

"You know," she flexed her tiny arms and lowered her voice, "look at me, me big muscle lady. Uh oh, man cock no fit. Big lady sad. Moon goddess please fix." She doubled over with laughter while still floating in the air. She wiped a tear from her eye. "It's hilarious! No? Ugh, these kinds of jokes are lost on you mortal races. Easily a top three curse."

Gaine's face went pale. "You- Your..."

The faerie clicked her tongue and winked at Gaine. "What ever happened to your old clan leader? The male one. That guy sucked."

Gaine spoke flatly in disbelief, "He fell in the opening moments of battle. He thought your boon would make him invincible."

The faerie queen fell over laughing again, kicking her feet and twirling in the air.

"He thought- he thought-" she gasped. "Oh gods, what an ass."

"Why?" Gaine finally managed to ask. Bien attempted to comfort her by rubbing her side.

"You know what I love about you human types? Your curiosity always outweighs your fear. It makes conversations with your kind so much easier."

"Please."

"Oh very well, but a joke isn't as funny when you explain it. Your ancestor thought size was everything. He went on and on about how small the newborn boys were. He didn't see the irony of begging a faerie for power. Well, I told Mr. Size-Is-Everything that if he could please me I'll give him my boon."

Gaine and Bien gave her a curious look.

"What? He was cute for a human, if nothing else. And it'd been a few decades for me. Well, skip ahead a bit and he's holding me in his hand, rubbing his cock on my face and moaning, 'Yeah, yeah you like that?' and the whole time I'm thinking 'Are you kidding me? This guy is so getting cursed.' Thirty seconds later he's spent and I'm all sticky." She paused, shaking her head.

"I-" stammered Bien, "I haven't heard this version."

"Me neither..." said Gaine.

"Shush, lemme finish. Now, when it comes to making a really good curse there's a few things you need to consider but the biggest one is irony. So I thought this would be a great 'get what you want but not what you need' type curse. So I rewarded him with a few extra achorns worth of cock and height." She snickered again. "I also told him he'd never have to compete with another man over a woman ever again. So I made it so your clan couldn't produce men." She slapped her knee, laughing. "Oh and to top it all off. Just in case he survived his battle I made sure the 'giant' villagers he'd asked for would be too big for his cock."

Gaine waited for her to calm down a little before commenting. "But it took us centuries to get to the point where breeding with humans became impossible without the Squirting Tube of Fertility."

"Yeah, at the time I thought your men lived for a few thousand years for some reason. Maybe I was thinking of dragons? Hey, even I make mistakes."

"So," said Gaine, looking at her hands, "this isn't some cruel joke to have us rise in power only to not be able to hold it?"

"What? No. Where did you get that from? See, this kind of humor is lost on you. This is tuberculosis all over again."

After sharing a brief look of concerned confusion, Gaine and Bien fell silent for some time.

"So," said Bien cautiously, "you could fix it?"

"What?" said both Gaine and the faerie queen.

"You could undo it. Reverse the curse."

The faerie queen raised an eyebrow at Bien before casting a sidelong glance at Gaine. "I don't know Bien. I get the feeling that not everyone here wants that."

He took Gaine by the hand. "I just mean, can't you make things easier. Can't you just fix everything?"

The faerie queen laughed. "Fix everything? What a request. No, I can't fix everything. It doesn't work like that." She flew onto Bien's shoulder. "You can't just undo a curse. That's what makes it a curse. Sure I could make a reverse curse that does the exact opposite but if you don't get everything just right it's a disaster. You ever see a platypus? Yeah, those are the risks. The only true way to end a curse is to break it."

Bien nodded and stroked his beard. "May we have a moment?"

"Oh? What's this sudden feeling of self-assuredness? Very well. Take all the time you need." She gave Bien a peck on the cheek before zipping to the other end of the clearing, growing a mushroom throne, and taking a seat.

"Gaine," he said, turning to her, "I love you."

"Whatever you're thinking..."

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

He took her hands in his. At least as best he could. "I love you and I'd never change anything about you."

They smiled warmly at each other for a moment before Gaine bent down to give him a kiss. It was warm and soft. They both felt a tingle spread through their reinvigorated bodies. They paused and gazed into one another's eyes before continuing their embrace. Their kissing grew more intense.

Bien pulled away. "Heh, someones got their energy back."

Gaine was breathing heavily and looking at him like he was a home-cooked meal. Even she was caught off guard at how quickly the inappropriately timed burst of lust had taken her. She kissed him again. Her nipples hardened, and she felt a wetness between her thighs. She felt him getting hard. Her mind wandered into a fantasy of pushing him down and taking him right there. She wanted to feel him inside her. She needed him inside her. This is the best she'd felt in months.

She shook her head and took a deep breath, trying to rattle some sense into herself. She realized she'd lifted Bien off the ground. She gingerly placed him back down. "Ha," she sighed, almost embarrassed, "I love you too."

"I can tell," he said, panting slightly. He was absent-mindedly running his hands along the powerful arms that'd lifted him a moment ago. He let out a muffled moan as he admired her defined curves. He blinked a few times, composing himself. He looked into her beautiful amber eyes. "Trust me."

She nodded.

He turned around to call the faerie queen.

"Woah, watch where you're swinging that thing!" said the faerie queen dodging his cock mid-air.

Gaine and Bien both jumped.

"What happened to giving us a moment?" said Gaine, annoyed.

"Well between me being able to hear everything in this clearing and sensing your emotions you never really had any privacy. I mean, you are both naked after all." She turned her attention to Bien. "And would you look at this thing?" she said, looking at his erect cock. "What fae did you please or piss off to get this? No wonder the giants took to you." She fluttered down and began walking across his shaft. "I sure hope you didn't try to put that in someone your size."

"That tickles!" said Bien swatting her away.

"Oh, never tell a fae your ticklish," she said, tumbling through the air.

"I want to make a deal." he said, trying to find a way to turn to hide his erection. He looked ridiculous.

The faerie queen froze mid-tumble. "A deal?" she said while slowly turning upright.

"So much for a healthy distrust. What kind of deal, little human?"

"I want to break the Damesdure curse."

Gaine looked down at him. "But if you-"

He looked at her, his eyes asking for her trust.

She nodded. "We want to break the curse."

"Do you now?" said the faerie queen gleefully. "And you know what'll happen if you do." She gestured up and down Gaine. "No more of this."

Bien nodded. "And if I can break it, I get a boon."

"Hmm," said the still floating faerie queen, rocking to and fro on her heels. "Seems a little one-sided. What's in it for me?"

Gaine stepped forward, "If he fails you can curse me."

Bien gave her a shocked look. Her eyes asked for his trust.

He nodded. "How's that?"

"Oh, double curse! I like that!" said the faerie queen. "I've already got a few fun ideas. Very well." She held out her hand and leaned forward. "Shake on it."

Bien carefully pinched her tiny hand between two fingers and gave it a shake. A burst of glittering fungal dust erupted around their hands.

"The pact is sealed," said the faerie queen with a wicked grin.

"So," said Bien, coughing and batting away the fungal spores, "how do I break the curse."

She flew in front of his face. "Fuck me."

He paused. "Huh?"

"What did you think it was going to be? Fuck me."

"Are you joking?"

"Do I look like the kind of fae to tell jokes?"

"...Yes?"

She laughed. "I like a partner with a sense of humor," she said with a wink. She sat in the air before spreading her legs, revealing a very small pink slit. She gave her inner thigh a slap. "Have at it big boy."

He stood there looking at her small naked figure. "Is there another-"

"Nope. If you wanna break the curse someone has to succeed where the clan leader failed." She flew next to his ear. "Besides," she whispered, "I can already tell that you think I'm cute. Aren't you a little curious?" Her small hands caressed the inner edge of his ear.

A pleasant shiver shot down his spine. He gulped. "Um, alright. How-" He gripped his massive cock in his hand. It gave a slight anticipatory throb. "How do we start?"

"Heh, I like a partner who takes control. I'll let you figure it out."

He turned to Gaine. "What do you-"

She was on her knees, masturbating to the sight of him. Her fingers already working with haste around her swollen clit. She grabbed him with her free hand, pulling him close. The skin-on-skin contact felt blissful. Her breath quickened. She felt the same pang of jealousy she had felt during the moon ritual. The thought of him fucking the faerie made her want to claim his cock as her's and her's alone. Her fingers moved faster as she felt the familiar sense of nearing the edge. She kissed him deeply, her tongue exploring the insides of his mouth.

He moaned, nearly choking on her tongue. His cock pressed against her abs and between her swollen breasts. He instinctively rubbed against her, precum leaking from his twitching tip. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so sensitive. His head swam with desire as he felt a sudden rise of ecstasy approaching fast.

"Ah ah ah," taunted the faerie queen flying between them. "He needs to focus on me if you don't want to get cursed. Isn't sex with stakes so much more exciting?"

Gaine managed enough control to push him away. A small shot of precum spurted from Bien. The two looked at one another with an almost angry, animalistic gaze. After several long, deep breaths, she bit her lip and nodded at him. He nodded back and turned his attention to the faerie queen. A fire burned in his eyes.

"Heh, that's right," the faerie queen taunted, licking her lips. She flew in front of his face and looked down at his pulsating cock. "You look like you're gonna burst any second. You sure you can handle all this," she said, running her hand from her over her small breasts and down to her tiny slit.

"I'll manage," he replied. He grabbed her by the feet, pinching them gently with this thumb and pointer finger. A surprising amount of force was required to move her through the air. He pulled her close to his lips. She smelled like a flower ready for pollination.

"Oh," she said coyly. "Starting with a kiss? Aren't you sweet."

She fell backward as he spread her legs and pulled her tiny pussy to his lips, and began to hum softly.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped with genuine shock.

Slowly, he parted his lips. His tongue lapped against her, sliding between her cheeks and licking her from hole to hole with a single flick. She tasted like fresh honeysuckle. She shot upright and gripped his nose, writhing with desire.

Gaine couldn't wait for her turn. She resumed rubbing her steamy cunt as she watched them. She imagined his tongue licking her, thinking of the way he would grip her thighs when he ate her out. Feeling his fingers dig into her muscles as she grabbed his hair. Her fingers moved quicker. She needed him. Now.

The faerie queen's squeaks of pleasure excited Bien further. She pushed herself deeper into his lips, riding his tongue as if hoping it might slip in. Her enthusiasm rivaled Gaine's after a hard day's work. His hungry cock twitched as more precum oozed out. He wanted to feel good too.

Gaine grabbed his ass cheek with her free hand and pulled him forward, taking his cock into her mouth in one motion. He was so hard. She had missed his taste. His surprised moan of pleasure elevated her own excitement. Still gripping his ass cheek, she pulled him deeper in and out of her.

Bien did his best to stay focused on pleasuring the faerie queen. He moaned against her small slit as Gaine continued to suck him. His face scrunched up as he held back cumming instantly from Gaine's blowjob. Her lips gripped his cock so tightly. Her tongue swirled around his cock. It felt too good.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. He tried to stumble back, but Gaine's grip was too tight.

"Mmmm, don't you dare stop." demand the faerie queen.

"Gaine, I'm-" He couldn't hold any longer. A massive shudder ran through him. His cheeks tightened as he let loose a load of hot cum into Gaine's hungry mouth. She didn't stop, continuing to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, gulping down his seed. He grabbed her head, panting and moaning with ecstasy. Every part of him felt tingly as he continued to cum.

There was more than she expected. After the first several shots, she slid Bien's massive cock out of her mouth. Her fingers moved faster, feeling Bien's cock twitching against her chest. The sensations were overwhelming. She felt all the energy that had been building inside her explode through her body. Her legs shook as her orgasm reverberated through her several times over.

Panting, they looked at one another, a stupid lovey-dovey expression on their faces.

"I was so close," bemoaned the faerie queen. She sighed. "It was a good effort."

Bien went to resume licking the faerie, but her hand stopped him.

"I told you I wanted some of that dick. But you two couldn't keep your hands off one another. It was really sweet though so I'll go easy on the curse."

"You don't think he's spent, do you?" asked Gaine.

She turned to Gaine. "Well that's usually-"

Gaine looked down, back to the faerie queen, and then back down again. Bien's cock was still rock hard and pulsating with desire.

Gained stroked his cock. "We've not fucked in months. He's just getting started." She grabbed the faerie. Whatever part of her brain regulated fear has been completely silenced in favor of other primal instincts. She no longer saw the most feared creature of her people. The faerie queen was now a partner she was going to fuck into an exhausted stupor. She had an idea.

She put the faerie down on Bien's twitching cock. He shuddered, feeling her tiny feet move about his sensitive member. Gaine pinched the faerie's legs as gently as she could, spread them, and pulled her down until her small pussy was flush against a thick, long, pulsating vein on Bien's cock.

Her small lower lips spread around it.

Getting the idea, the faerie queen wrapped her legs tightly around Bien's cock. It was still slick with a mix of his cum and Gaine's saliva. She bit her lip, and her wings fluttered with approval.

Bien gently pinched the faerie queen's body, rubbing her small breasts with his thumb. Carefully, he slid her up and down the length of his shaft, keeping her along his vein. The sensation was more pleasant than he'd expected. He could even feel the warmth radiating off her excited faerie pussy.

"Oooh," she cooed with a shiver.

Gaine sat in front of them. She bit her lip as she watched her man please the most ferocious creature she'd known. She could still taste him. Her clit still ached, and her hands moved on their own. She resumed rubbing her swollen clit, still tingly from her last orgasm. It was almost too sensitive but felt too good to stop.

Bien was clearly enjoying himself. The faerie queen's cute moans excited them both. She was bucking her hips and grinding against his cock vien as he slid her, losing herself in pleasure.

Gaine couldn't take it any longer. She needed his cock now.

"Bien, fuck me." She closed her eyes as her fingers moved faster. "Oh hurry, fuck me."

Like a moth to a flame, he moved on her. Falling to his knees, he pressed the tip of his cock against her cunt. He slid his cock between her wet lips, parting them and pressing against her big clit.

"Mmmm," she moaned. Her hips squirmed with anticipation.

"Hey, let me go," said the faerie queen looking up at him. She was still grinding against his cock and shudding. "I- unf, fuck, I have an idea."

He released her, and she awkwardly rose to her feet, walked across the length of his cock, and up to Gaine's hungry cunt.

Gaine felt her small hands gripping the edges of her lower lips, her feet fumbling between her folds. It felt funny though not unpleasant.

CDFable
CDFable
112 Followers