The Damesdure Raiders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go." The faerie had star-fished herself onto Gaine's cunt. Gaine's clit, which was nearly the size of the faerie's head, rested on her shoulder. "What are you waiting for? Fuck us!"

"Hurry!" pleaded Gaine.

Slowly, Bien parted her lower lips, entering her without resistance. His thick cock vein lined back up with the faerie's pussy.

The three of them let out a coo of pleasure. Bien slid deeper and deeper into Gaine until there was just a little space between himself and the faerie.

"Now," said the faerie, licking her lips and smiling deviously. She placed her mouth on Gaine's clit and sucked lightly, her tongue rotating around it.

Gaine threw her head back and gasped. "Oh gods!"

Bien took his queue and began fucking the two of them. His cock slid back and forth with ease. He could feel her cunt clamping down on him with every thrust. The sounds of the faerie moaning and grinding against his meaty shaft excited him further. They both felt good.

Gaine fell backward, unable to keep herself propped up due to the pleasure. Bien's cock slid in and out with ease. She let herself get lost in the feeling building within her. She could feel another orgasm building with each thrust of his thick cock. Her muscles tightened, and her toes curled.

"Oh fuck, Bien. Oh moon goddess!" She came. She closed her eyes and gripped the grass next to her, pulling out a chunk. Intense waves of pleasure shot through her body.

"Don't stop," moaned the faerie against Gaine's clit.

Bien didn't dare stop. He could feel Gaine's pussy clamping down on his cock with every wave of her orgasm. He couldn't resist her. He thrust deeper and harder into her. He could feel a tightening in his base. Just a little longer.

Gaine wanted to urge him to relent and give her a moment. She bit the inside of her cheek and pushed through the overstimulation.

"Mmm, keep fucking her." moaned the faerie. "I'm so close."

"Oh gods, I'm gonna cum." moaned Bien gripping his fingers deep into Gaine's leg muscles. He let himself go and wailed out as he thrust deep into her cunt.

The sensation of being gripped, fucked, and licked caused Gaine's orgasm to roll over. An intense heat exploded in her core and spread through her body.

Bien let out a cry of ecstasy as he filled her with his seed. His cock twitched and pulsed with each spurt. Every eruption accompanied by an almost painful shudder. Finally, he collapsed atop her protruding belly, his cock slipping from her with a wet pop.

She dragged him across her chest, grabbing him by the hair and bringing him to her face. They looked deeply into one another's eyes. Bien gripped her head and kissed her deeply. The two kissed sloppily, moaning and running their fingers through one another's hair.

"Again?" moaned Gaine.

He moaned against her lips. "Give me a moment."

"Well you two go ahead," said the faerie queen, floating in a reclined sitting position beside them. She was covered from head to toe in their spent lust, and her small chest heaved with every heavy breath she drew.

The two ceased their making out and stared at her.

She side-eyed them back. "Oh don't worry, I came." She let out a satisfied sigh.

"Still gonna have to curse you though."

"What?!" they shouted.

"Yeah," she replied. "I said 'you have to succeed where the clan leader failed.' You see, in order to break the Damesdure curse a Damesdure man has to satisfy me." She grinned mischievously. "And I'm afraid you're a little short on those these days. Still, you two were real good."

Bien shot up, "You can't-"

Gaine put her hand on his shoulder. She had a cocky grin on her face.

"Oh?" said the faerie queen. "What's got you so full of confidence. Tell you what, I had a good time so I go easy on the curse."

"Oh, it's broken," she replied, crossing her arms.

The faerie raised an eyebrow and flew up to her face.

Gaine didn't flinch. "Bien," she said, not looking away from the faerie, "tell the faerie queen why we fled the village."

"Uh," he began, "well, I guess because, um, I couldn't have sex with everyone in the village in a single night?"

"Well you're only human," laughed the faerie queen. "But I don't see why-"

"The reason," Gaine interrupted, "he was having sex with everyone was because it was a moon goddess festival."

The faerie queen looked nonplussed.

Gaine scowled and clicked her tongue. "He had sex with Avide, the clan leader.

That means he's one of us."

"Well that-" The faerie queen paused and tapped her finger to her chin. She opened her mouth to rebuttal, but nothing came out. "Well. Fuck."

Gaine and Bien exchanged excited glances in disbelief that they may have outwitted a fae.

"Shoot, I really wanted to mess with you some more but a deals a deal, I suppose. I guess you'll be wanting your stupid boon too."

Bien stepped forward. He spoke with eager excitement. "I want the Damesdure to remain as they are. No growing no shrinking." He looked to Gaine. "You're perfect."

Gaine blushed.

"Done."

"And I also want-"

"Oh woah woah," she cut him off, "that sounds like two boons."

"No, it's all part of-"

"Nope, sorry, I already granted you my boon."

"But what about their difficulty breeding?"

"Yes, what a conundrum." She crossed her arms and turned around.

Gaine stepped around her. "What about another deal?"

"I'm listening..."

"You must be lonely here, all by yourself."

"Ugh, pity is such a foul-smelling emotion. Stop that. I'm one of the most powerful beings in Eros. I don't need pity from a mortal. Besides, I have Leshy."

"Yes, but," she continued cautiously, "you said yourself you don't get people here often. And you seemed excited to... have us."

The faerie queen scowled at Gaine but then softened. "Go on."

"Very few men that arrive in our village are as good as Bien." She smiled at Bien. She continued, "Good in many senses. And even those that are lack his unique... well, cock."

The faerie queen looked curious.

"So, what if we sent them to you? You can read emotions. You can spend time with them and learn if they're true of heart. And if they are... maybe you can make sure they measure up."

"Hmmm... Size changing is painful if done too quickly. They'd have to spend a month or so here, depending on how much they have to make up for. But what about the bad ones?" She had a devious look about her.

"I think it's only fair that you deal with them as you see fit."

The faerie queen tittered. "Alright, alright." She looked between Gaine and Bien. "I mean, I need a night to think this over." She shot into the blurry forest and vanished from sight.

The two stood there for a moment staring at the place she'd vanished.

"Is she gone?" asked Bien.

"I think so."

They took a brief second to glance around the clearing.

Gaine turned to him. "I'll still horny as the many hells. You ready to go again?"

Bien was stiff. The good kind.

* * *

The enchanted clearing was bathed in moonlight. The temperature was warm, and the breeze was cool. The smell of moss and sex lingered in the air. Bien and Gaine lay hand in hand in a matted-down patch of grass. Sweaty and spent, they breathed heavily while gazing at the starlit sky above.

Bien rolled onto his side and ran his hand along Gaine's pregnant belly. She turned and smiled at him. Their eyes closed as they drew closer before sharing a tender kiss.

"What now," asked Bien as their lips parted. "It's not like we can just go back to the clan."

"I'm not sure. Maybe we can- ugh."

"Are you alright?"

"Heh, yeah, I think we went a little crazy. I started getting cramps a couple hours ago but I didn't want to stop. I'm sure they'll go away soon."

"Mmm, you were like a wild animal." He kissed her again.

"Isn't this sweet." The faerie queen descended from above them. They sat up as she stopped a few feet above them. She looked awkward. "I, uh, I accept your terms."

"Great!" said Gaine. "Now we just need to figure out what we're going to do about our exile."

"Are you sure you want to do that now?" asked the faerie queen.

"Why not?"

She chuckled. "No reason. I'm sure it won't come up very soon."

"What's that supposed-"

"What did you say your clan leader's name was again?"

Gaine paused. "Avide."

"Really big, even for you guys? Black hair? Really disrespectful?"

"I'm not sure about dis-"

"How'd she feel about this one?" She pointed her thumb at Bien.

"I'm don't k-"

"Is it possible she blames him for losing you and the fracturing of your clan?"

Gaine and Bien rose to their feet.

"Just a guess."

Bien scanned the area. "Is she near?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes."

Gaine slung Bien over her shoulder. "We need to leave."

"You probably shouldn't over exert yourself like that."

"There's no time we- ugh!" Gaine clutched her belly and took a knee. Bien slid off her shoulder.

"Yeah..." The faerie queen smirked.

"She's fine," insisted Bien. "It's just sex cramps."

The faerie snickered. "Well if it's any consolation they're going to go away very soon. Anyway. Leshy!"

The deer skull forest guardian lurched into the clearing from beyond the illusory boundary.

Bien stayed by Gaine's side but backed away as it approached. "Oh. Is that thing going to keep us safe?"

"Oh honey, it's a good thing you're cute. Here's what's going to happen. In a moment you're going to arrive back in your village. Bien, you're going to tell them about the deal we made. Gaine will be busy so you'll have to do most of the talking. If anyone has a problem with our pact tell them that I will personally ruin their lives. They'll listen. Obviously, Avide won't be there. At least not for some time." She looked back at Leshy. "She still has a lot to make up for."

Gaine looked up. "How do you know about the dryads?"

"Wow, you two are perfect for one another." She turned to Leshy. "Say goodbye."

Leshy knelt down in front of Gaine, placing its boney twig hand upon Gaine's cheek.

The faerie queen perched on Gaine's shoulder. "They feel shame and regret."

Gaine's eyes went wide with realization.

"Well, good luck. And if you ever feel like visiting just wander into the woods. I'll find you."

There was a sharp whistling sound followed by a soft pop.

Gaine and Bien fell a couple of feet into a soft snowbank. Their sense of up and down was flipped. The warmth of the magic clearing was quickly stripped away. A soft lamplight flickered near them. They were next to Gaine's home.

"Someone's over there!" called out a familiar voice.

"Felis spies!" yelled another.

The village alarm bells began ringing out.

"Bien," groaned Gaine, still clutching her belly, "I don't think these are sex cramps."

They saw two imposing figures rushing towards them with weapons drawn.

"By the moon goddess!" said Truie stepping into the light and dropping her club.

"They're alive!" cried Grosseins.

* * *

Some hours later, Bien had explained the situation to the Damesdure. They were more accepting of the tale than expected. As fate would have it, the search parties they kept fleeing were actually looking for Avide. Several days after their escape, the clan turned on Avide. Many attempted to subdue her, but she proved too powerful and fled the village. Avide would one day return to the village, but that's another story.

The entire village turned out to help deliver the first child in over three decades. Bien's skills at delivering horses were not needed as there were many older villagers that had done this before. Everything went as smoothly as could be expected. They had a girl.

The pact between the faerie queen and the Damesdure was honored. Unfortunately, over time it became harder to find males who were pure of heart as rumors of a 'dick growth' faerie had spread as far as the southern capital of Bodcathitch. The faerie queen decided to punish their bestial desire by cursing them with seemingly endless libido while transforming their lower bodies into goats. She would later refer to them as satyrs and proclaim them to be her third-best curse. Several took to the forest life and were kept as consorts.

Gaine and Bien lived happily ever after.

THE END