All Comments on 'The Damned New Bathing Suit Ch. 04'

by TheHessian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMover 8 years ago
Three Cheers for Robbie!

While "running away" form a bad situation is not the best motivation for joining a service branch, it is great motivation to succeed while having done so.

Too bad his mom's heading down such a bad, bad spiral...

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Did not enjoy this

Sorry Hessian, from my previous comments you can see how much I enjoyed your series thus far. The first half was bearable, but I once Robbie started feeling 'guilty', I did NOT enjoy the rest of the story. I respect the troops, but Robbie signing up for the army just to get away from his mom is not cool in my book. Dunno how you plan on closing this, I fervently hope it's not on a tragic note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Sue should throw a mother-son pool party that gets the moms and sons drunk and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This reads like it'sa different story

The characters don't act the same. Robbie's distaste for fucking his mom comes out of left field. Granted, the other stories did not include his POV, but suddenly making him a seemingly unwilling participant -- almost to the point of this being noncon -- was contrary to what came before.

<P>

There are two thoughts I have on this. 1) You lost interest in your story but want to complete it ASAP. 2) You want to have it both ways. The other chapters were very pro this kind of relationship and this is very con.

<P>

As for the person who posted "more". That seems contrary to what was written in this chapter were the other guys seemed very much against the others fucking their moms, that they wanted their own mothers all to themselves,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
kyle and josh need to console sue

while mixing it up with the others moms as well

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
Wow, Robbie's not into his mom?

What a surprise. Out of the three of them, he's the only one that isn't happy. I thought he'd be the happiest of them all. I can't believe he's going into the military to get away from his mom, although Sue does sound like she's the only drunken slut of the moms. I wonder if he knew his friends were fucking their mom's, he might not feel as bad? I'm glad that Kyle and Josh don't want to share their mom's. Some things you just want to keep all to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
epilogue time

It would be good to see where everyone is 5 years later. Married? Still having Mom or not. Out of the military or dead? Dad's knowledge?

inkcredibleincinkcredibleincover 1 year ago

you all missed the point.

robb's mom showed him wild sex.

robb wanted love. cuddling, hugging, intimacy.

intimacy, affection, and love are different from just sex.

cuddle, hug, fall sleep and wake up in the same bed the following morning; that kind of intimacy.

what robb should have done was to initiate sex when his mother wasn't drunk; find out if there is a possibility for a deeper, loving relationship with his mother, sex included.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHessian@TheHessian
Middle aged guy with lots of experience. I'm terrible at role play. I prefer to just chat, either on topic or just friendly chatting. I write fantasy stories about family relations that are all posted here. I also have a mild smoking fetish that shows up in my writing. I make ...