The Damsel Blade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pointed at the rolling tray and cast her latest spell, a rizla flitted up through the air before sinking down like a leaf on the wind, as the roach wound itself tight like a spring and laid down trapping the paper. Foundation set tobacco clumped up and marshalled itself into a line while the grinder spun and then shook its green goodness like snow over the baccy. The whole thing then rolled itself up in a snap and bounced over to her each jump tamping down the contents that much more.

She caught it and twisted the end off with a flourish. She was proud of that spell; it was one of the first she'd managed to create that was distinctively hers. The inspiration had come from Fantasia, though the scene with a thousand brooms would be far easier to solve in her case. Likely more fun if she used fire.

Now time to think strategy, she had been pursuing a more friendly relationship with Balin. In part because that was where her strength lay but also because she doubted he wanted a connection that could amount to a literally magical marriage at twenty. She'd originally only begun to seek a binding with him when she'd learnt of Lana's plans, he'd been a friend then, her best friend. Now though the only sure fire way to protect him was to grab his allegiance first.

The alternative was to pursue the course Lana had smashed open. She'd come in all sensual and seductive three years ago and it hadn't been the same since. It was only when Gwen'd realised how much the other girls actions bothered her that the final puzzle piece of her bisexuality fell into place. Balin was literally the only person who knew she was playing for both teams, he was also currently the only one she was considering of his team.

The only other people who would have a chance of knowing were some Internet denizens who lacked her name but had some indulgent and poorly written erotica which bounced wildly from genre to genre from which to paint a picture of her.

The clothes were at least more consistently themed than her amatuer writing. She considered the clothes again knowing she'd be lying to herself if she ignored her desire but manipulation via libido wasn't really her. Her indecision was not helped by the fact she had any concrete evidence he liked her in that way.

She was halfway through the joint, as a familiar memory bobbed up. There was that time when she'd got him to smoke with her a month or so ago. She'd had to use magic to make a super joint for him. His absurd constitution made any form of inebriation a challenge. She hadn't even needed to smoke herself, the hotboxing effect was enough. There had been sparks that night, they'd been beside each other, watching Wizard of Oz on mute, while Pink Flloyd played, and while the memory was hazy she could still see that look he'd given her. Perhaps another smoke session, if she could stay sober...

"Fuck fuck fuck! I'm becoming her aren't I." She stubbed out the burning cherry and fumed in bed. She should've told him before the whole pact got set up. He deserved better. She got up and tried to put an LP on to mellow out with, on doing so she knocked over a picture frame. It landed on the stack of clothes for tomorrow, becoming tangled in of all things a thong. The picture was them at 16, before sex had entered the equation. Or at least sex between them. He'd managed to escape Jay and they'd taken a ride on the Millennium Wheel, which was still new at that time, as that glass bubble had risen into the night the city was stretched out behind them. They'd both pulled goofy faces and taken a photo.

She had been so happy with that more pure connection, this tainted relationship they had now it couldn't compare. But she couldn't ignore how she felt, the thoughts he brought up in her. She stared at the photo and squeezed her hands tight, before whispering to herself. "I wish we could do it both ways, friend and femme fatale, then at least we could decide what we want."

Gwen floated back to herself, stepping off the mirror she realised she was crying, the spell had you live the memory for a time. In that period she was fully Classic Gwen, no confusion from True Gwen to muddy things up.

The wish was not quite as she remembered it but it was a wish that would explain the current situation. Not that it made a lick of sense, you didn't just wish things and have them happen. The only way that wishes happened as far as she knew was if you did you'd had control of a genie, the ear of a god, or followed a complex ritual that required either one particular human sacrifice or at best several hundred goats.

The differences and similarities between her now and the past self she'd just experienced flooded her mind as much as she wanted to focus on the wish. She'd been given a reality check years ago about the limited value of honour and nobility. Experiencing the clarity of her values without the filter of her cynicism or numbed soul left a cloud of guilt blowing across her.

In the shadow of that doubt anger festered, that wasn't her, or if it was that a lesser version of herself, a version who made pathetic little wishes about boys they were all maudlin for. Or maybe that was the right way to be, to be closer to what she was before so much had been taken from her.

Nope, not that. Time to think about next steps, a way to begin testing if this was real and to with luck gain an edge in the coming fight. She started walking back round the reflecting mirror, and almost walked through Thera, who'd been silently standing waiting on input. She shooed her away and began casting.

"This spell I recognize, it's a powerful scrying spell. I'm not sure it's advisable to cast this given your skill level. It could be dangerous." Her voice was the flat neutral she'd come to expect. It was a dull foundation one she could use to bounce back towards normality.

"Shows what you know, I can cast stuff like this in my sleep. Right now I'm going to make use of what I've been given. See I know where a few things are buried, there's one piece in particular that I want to check in on. It gets unearthed in a couple of months and if I can get to it before then, then well let's just say it'll upset some plans." She finished the casting, the spell a wonderful distraction to warring emotions within. Of the layers of the spell most were security, she didn't want anyone detecting this spell at all, that's where the power lay, the complexity though came from the target.

Scrying magic most usually was focused on a person or location, it drove a magical fibre optic cable from her mirror here through to the Arcane realm. There in that parallel realm of thought and energy, people had their own unique signature and places were labelled by the thoughts of those who passed through, easy enough to find if you'd been there or had it described to you.

Your cable would thread itself through the Arcane dragged towards it's destination till it found it's target and pierced a hole through which to peak at the Mundane realm beyond. Hunting objects was much harder, they could be remembered in one place but be in another, they didn't have an energy of their own unless experienced by many. Forgotten or misplaced objects were practically impossible to find, that was unless you knew exactly what you were looking for, a strong idea of where you were looking and had this spell.

As the Arcane symbols, basic guides to shape comprehension of the ether left her she could feel something was wrong. The spell dragged at her power, smashing against her reserves. She felt cold, tired and as the spell sputtered into life for only a second, the silver mirror went black then fleeting almost too fast to see a flash of broken shelves and dusty glass surrounding a singular book.

Gwen collapsed to the ground. She felt breathed weakly, Thera stood over her looking down. "Would you like me to get your young man. " That was a hint of the real Thera, who'd teased her with that language. She grunted a no.

Leaning up against one of the columns a sigh of relief escaped, a near miss with her first proper spell in the new body. Or True body, or Classic body, fuck this was annoying. No matter what body she had, that spell should've been a cakewalk. She didn't think she'd ever been this weak, her power came from knowledge not some innate talent. She swore as she tried to get up. "What the fuck happened."

"An answer is obvious. You say the house, me, could only manifest when there was more magic, this implies magic was easier to access, is it possible that magic is harder to access at this time?" Thera's voice was it's normal analytical self, she'd have preferred a bit of smugness, at least then she'd have something other than herself to direct her anger at. She cursed herself out with a single long string of expletives.

If she'd just stayed in bed she'd probably not have been so tired, and so overconfident. This was going to be harder than she thought. She wondered just how much of her magical growth was hers and how much was the world at large. That though was a question for another time, but right now she was going to head back to bed and snuggle as the consolation prize.

Balin examined himself in the mirror, it was funny how different he looked, how round his face was. He'd woken alone but comfy in the bed the frame had somewhat collapsed in the middle under their combined weight. A short visit to the bathroom before he hunted down Gwen, dragged on when he'd seen his reflection. He kept having moments where the absurdity of the situation cut into him and this was one of them.

Whatever had dragged them back in time had to be something old, older than the Damsel Blade which had existed in some form since before iron age, cast out of meteorite in times long past. As he came to full wakefulness, part of him was trying to make a list of all the things he had to do, plans and strategies. Ways to move forward but the sound of hinges squeaking pulled him back.

He stepped out of the ensuite to find panicked looking Gwen, who relaxed upon seeing him. Embarrassed, she muttered, "I thought you were gone for a second."

"Not going anywhere." As he said that he saw her wince, but was unsure why. It was all very new this way of being around Gwen and he felt exposed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, look I was just about to take a shower then I can make us some breakfast."

"That sounds like a nice idea I could do with a proper shower as well." Gwen began to move towards him and for a moment he wasn't sure why till she was practically on top of him. "Well are you going to let me in? The shower's got plenty of room for the pair of us."

Young Balin was still trying to get used to his new reality and was paralyzed by the offer, so Old Balin had to manually think about letting go of the door jamb and inviting her in. Getting a cheshire grin in return.

He managed to find his voice. "I warn you the mirror is kind of mind melter."

"Oh yeah I noticed that last night." She looked herself up and down before throwing off what he now recognized as his hoodie and revealing she wore no pants but only a lacy bra and the long black socks that came up to her thighs.

"Damn I look good." She looked over her shoulder at him and he blushed and looked at the floor despite himself. "We look good, I should say. Come on enjoy the view, I've so wanted to show off to you before."

"It's this body I keep feeling all 'teenagey' is that a word? It like I'm drunk but instead of stumbling around and picking fights I keep getting all awkward and twitchy" He did look at her but found his gaze resting on her face. She had that familiar crooked grin that she loved to wear, it was the same now as it had been, or would be for decades.

"I kind of get what you mean. Sounds like you need some help, which I am only too keen to provide. Follow my finger." She pulled him closer and then backed into him, leaving them both standing in front of the long mirror. Her finger rested just at her forehead.

"So the petite horns are so cute, I forgot how small they were." Balin couldn't help but agree, as a Lilith her horns would grow over time, they had appeared during puberty and would soon begin to rapidly accelerate their growth. Right now the two stubby protrusions were only a few inches long curving back from their starting place at her brow to wrap round the sides of her head. It was far from the full crown that they would one day be.

"I do like the hair, my face just looks it kind of soft, doesn't it?"

"That's what I was thinking about mine."

"Please, you're just as chiselled as ever. Now focus on the finger." She continued to critique and observe herself as the finger moved down past her neck across her shoulders. The finger then danced around her breasts.

The bra was one of those with the clip at the front and as she undid it she pressed herself against him. Balin had become hard without even realising it, and the pressure of her made him acutely aware of the ache, the desire he had for her. Not to be stopped she dropped the bra to the floor, and her fingers traced a spiral path around her breasts. She highlighted the perkiness of them, the way they looked so big on her despite being far from huge thanks to her petite size. As she neared her nipples, the pale nipples only a shade or two darker than her skin her fingers paused pressing into the soft flesh beneath the two piercings.

"I don't think I ever got to show you these. Did I."

"You did not. You told me about them though, and I could see them peeking through whenever you weren't wearing a bra which in hindsight happened a lot. I could not take a hint could I?" He ran his hands up and around her sides until he could run his fingers over her breasts. He let his fingers play with the firm nubs made all the stiffer by the metal that rolled smoothly over his skin. She moaned and shuddered.

"You were frustratingly oblivious. I'm less annoyed now that I at least know that there was a third party at play." She began to drag his hands down her waist. Her stomach flexed underneath his fingers, the toned muscle revealed a hint of abs as she stretched.

"I'm kind of surprised you can show off like this, I don't know what promise you signed up too." Balin thought back to his own promise, it had been in his preteen years when girls were still another species as far as he knew. He'd hardly understood what he was agreeing to. The magic had only stuck because his connection to the Blade was still iffy at that time. Probably why Jay had pushed for it then.

"See you bursting in last night and finding me naked, it got me thinking. The deal was you had to make the first move. And seems I'm allowed to count that. With the tail, I doubt he was creative enough to think of banning me from using it and I bet he never heard of a thigh job. Loopholes are our friend."

As Balin's hands continued down past her waist till his hands brushed the edges of her tidy landing strip a thought occurred. "So I got signed up when I was eleven or so. So my vocabulary and understanding of sex at the time was limited. I suspect you had a bit more detail put in."

He watched her nod, and his hands continued down between her legs. He had hope but was still waiting, anticipating that moment where the magic snagged at him. The desire in him was making him twitch, signals demanding more buzzed at him but he fought them down.

"See I think I've got a lot more freedom of options as to what I can do, and if I can do it first." his fingers slipped between her legs, his finger moved down pressing between the top of her slit. As his finger slowly rolled over her clit she let in a sharp breath of surprise. "I think you'll be able to do the same after."

"Fuck then, I've got an idea but I'll need your tongue to get things started."

It was a minute later and Balin stood nude in front of Gwen, who regarded him with unrepentant lust. He wasn't much better, drinking in her body all that was left was the socks which made the whole thing more erotic somehow, a reminder that of the clothes she'd stripped off.

She lay on the bed with her legs spread, her pussy inviting as her fingers circled it. Her tail beckoned him closer.

"I'll do you if you do me." She winked. He was about to lean down but thought better of it, remembering the way she squealed in excitement last night when he'd picked her up. His body was desperate for something to do, some way to blow of the steam it wanted into funnel into fucking her. So he clamped one hand on her thigh and pulled her close to the end of the bed. She squeaked as he pushed one hand under her back and before she could finish the question that was on her lips hoisted her into the air.

She was rigid for a second or two as he brought her body up level with his face, but he could feel the shivers of anticipation moving through her. It spoke to a primal part of him moving her around like this, commanding her. The fact that she was moaning and still working her slit with her fingers as she closed her legs round his head, enjoying this as much as he did, made it just perfect.

His lips brushed her warm thighs, already there was a taste of her pleasure. With her exposed folds before him, he tried to restrain the ravenous desire to just mash his face into her. The smell only made fighting that urge harder, it was utterly sexual, an intense mix of her sweat and most intimate desires. Her legs continued to fold around his head urging him on. He wasn't about to deny the invitation.

His tongue began to move up and down, rolling around the outside. He thrilled as she moaned and her legs went tight. Her thighs pressing at his cheeks as her calves rested against his back.

His view allowed him to look over her body, up from the carefully tended strip of red curls, across her belly where her muscles tensed and untensed, unsure of what to do with such ruthless pleasure. Her breasts bounced the shiny black barbels in contrast to the pale nipples. Her face though, it was the absolute desire and demand that sent waves of frisson down him.

The complete lust that radiated from her made it utterly divine, it was the heat of her, the moans of her, the taste and smell. Each sensation on its own might have been something but together with the way she was held it was enough to make his cock twitch.

He began in earnest eating her out. His tongue circled her clit and occasionally pushing deeper as his lips massaged against her bouncy pussy. As he did she continued to roll in his hands, her body rocking back and forth. Her hands found her breasts and she began to roll her fingers over her nipples. He was just getting into his stride as he felt a pressure round his cock. It startled him for a moment till he saw that wicked look on her face and he recognized the familiar touch of her tail.

As he circled her clit again with his tongue, gentle rolling strokes that got tighter and firmer the slender pressure of the tail began wrapping round his cock. The warm muscular feel of it stroked him up and down. He was so on edge from all the build up he felt the pressure in him rise instantly.

Knowing he wasn't going to last long, he locked his lips round her exposed button, and began to suck on it. Gwen screamed, her legs locking, holding him in place. The tail stopped it's strokes and tightened firmly. He was far from done though as with her clit held be firm lips he began to rapidly roll over it with his tongue. She went wild

Her body rocked back and forth, her arms grabbed his head and she dug her fingers into his scalp. Her head arched back and she let out a stoccatta moan. He kept going, feeling her muscles spasming in ecstasy as he sent an orgasmic pleasure rolling through her.

Finally she released him. Her legs and arms unlatching their grip. Over the gulps for air she managed to ask for him to put her down. He did as bid, and without hesitation she moved on him. Her lips found his cock, and looking hesitant and worried she neared it till she finally got her lips round it. The brush of her lips was beyond intense, Balin could feel the pressure in him and some part wanted to grab her head and pull her closer but he'd had enough control picking her up. Time to get his fill.