The Damsel Blade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled up at him, and fist bumped her victory, she began to kiss up and down his shaft. The feel of her lips was enough to put him back to the edge the soft pressure and occasional lick of her tongue was pushing him past the point of no return.

"Gwen I'm really close." The words were almost drowned out by gasp of pleasure that escaped with them. She flashed a look up to him pulling back till her lips were at the head, and leading with her tongue and then her lips took the first few inches of his cock into her mouth in one smooth motion. That was enough, he said her name, in part warning in part because she was all he could think of.

Just as he hadn't stopped she didn't with the tight seal holding him in place. Her tongue rolled up and over the crown of him. He gripped the wardrobe trying to steady himself as the orgasm made his whole body tensed up. He was about to pull back but her lips followed him holding him in her mouth as he came.

"Gwen, Gwen, Gwen!" he kept saying her name, watching the woman he'd loved for so long her eyes a mirror of his emotions suck him clean. The sensation lasted forever and mere moments. His muscles finally unclenched and stumbled back, and was caught by the bed. Now sitting at close to eye level, Gwen waited till she had his attention and then took an exaggerated gulp before licking her lips.

"So I want to try something very quickly." She got up from her knees and stood on the bed. As he tried to work out what she was upto she snaked forward and kissed him briefly on the lips.

"Well damn two birds with one stone. I mean what's a blow job apart from kissing a cock?" She laughed to herself as Balin blinked at the implications of what she'd just said. "Right come on, let's get in that shower and explore just how much freedom we've brought ourselves!"