The Damsels Guidebook to Distress Ch. 02

Story Info
Paula remembers childish games and them tries self bondage.
5.3k words
4.46
1.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Damsels Guidebook to Distress and Other Unfortunate Situations Part 2

"Uh-uh. It didn't work like that for the Angels did it?" That surprised me. I know why I remember Charlies Angels because of the kinky side of my personality. That Abbie remembered those games too was an eye opener. "And you Darling aren't in a position to bargain with me at the moment. In fact I can do almost anything I like to you and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Is there?"

I had to twist over to glare up at her. ""Nice belly button piercing. Don't show Mother. So I guess you still like being tied up huh?"

I wasn't a god damn child. I was a god damn damsel. I have dimples for god sake. Today was going downhill fast and it wasn't even eleven o'clock. Besides all my girlfriends said my belly button piercing looked hot. Especially when I wore a two piece bathing suit drinking rum punch sunbathing by the pool.

"Yes I like being tied up Okay!!" I half shouted back at her.

"Good." Quick as a flash Abbie was on her knees and rolled me back over on to my stomach, much to my chagrin. She had a mouthful of very unladylike abuse from me, while squealing my most abject displeasure. That's another reason cute damsels in distress have to be gagged. They have exceptionally potty mouths when someone comes along and disturbs their precious time in subspace.

Abbie was behind me and she was pulling the end of the Ziptie and all of a sudden my easy loose fitting Zip hogtie was gone. Vrrrrup, Vrrup, Vrp and my fingers could suddenly feel the heel of my feet. There was no slack left and all of a sudden I was back playing Charlies Angels whether I liked it or not.

"You know. You have a lot of these Ziptie thingy's left over. I remember us playing with rope as kids. Mom's washing line I think it was."

She picked up one of the smaller ones and the Bitch set about cinching the tie on my crossed ankles. Vrrrup. It tightened my ankles to just that side of very snug and I twisted my head around and I mewed in protest. Then I saw her take up one of the bigger ties. I felt it as she slid it under my arms and brought the Ziptie slowly up higher until it was under my elbows and still it moved higher. "No Please. Not that." I yelped in protest.

Then I heard the Vrrrup and the plastic tie was resting snuggly against my skin. Vrrrup. My elbows were now forced in and I could feel my shoulder blades moving unnaturally towards each other. Vrrrrup. Vrrp. Before I could protest, Abbie had forced my elbows to touch and suddenly I was in the most uncomfortable hogtie of my life. I sucked in my breath in shock.

"That's better Paula. Not so chatty now are you, huh?"

I think I squealed to her. It went against everything a stoic cute damsel was supposed to act like in the "Damsels Guidebook to Distress and Other Unfortunate Situations".

"Please release my elbows. I'll do anything you want! Please?" I whimpered. I would have stamped my foot but hogties make that so hard to do when trying to get your own way.

It got me a swat on my naked bottom and I yelled. Then I was rolled over on my side and she took another Ziptie and cinched the knee tie.

"Shouldn't you be releasing me now so we can meet Mommy?" I tried to change tact. Abbie hates to be late for anything.

"Nice try Twerp. You said we have two hours and that was twenty minutes ago." She picked up a couple more of the medium sized Zipties. I stared at her. It was imperative for all subdued damsels to look forlorn and helpless with big sorrowful, slightly tearful eyes. Well either I was out of practice on that score, or Abbie was playing hard ball.

It could also be the fact she was so intent to Ziptie the ties around my chest between my arm and my torso. When I struggled to try to stop her she swatted me on the thigh and I could see the red hand print on the top of my thigh. I didn't have any choice but to let her do it. First she joined all the Zipties into one long piece of plastic. Vrrrup. Vrrrup. Vrrrup. Vrrrup. With the long Ziptie she pushed it under the torso ties and pulled the length of plastic around the back of my neck, around and back under the zipties on my other side and back to join then at the mid-point of my back.

Vrrrrrrrrrup. Abbie was slow and deliberate. As she pulled the big Ziptie together is started to cinch between my arms and my back. Vrrrup, Vrrrup, Vrrrup. The tie was pressing into the back of my neck the more she tightened. My arms felt welded to my body and I knew I couldn't shuck off the body cables over my head which would have been the easy option. I was now completely helpless until my darling sister wanted to cut me free.

Vrrrup Vrup Vrr. I cursed her again at the jolt in my arms shouting that if she pulled any more, my arms would probably fall off if she didn't stop tightening the bloody cables so tight. I twisted as much as I could to get free from her grip. I had rolled over and the knotted bandanna was now right by my chin.

"Shit. Will you please let me go?" I murmured. I was waiting for her to grab the gag and finish the job.

She sat on the floor next to me stroking my hair out of my face. It felt nice after the horrid things she had done to me. "You know I am going to worry about you now. Whether or not you are doing this to yourself every evening and whether Mom and Dad are going to get a crazy call in the middle of the night to say my kinky sister has been found dead in her bedroom half eaten by the local cats because she had bound and gagged herself so tightly she couldn't get free." I know she was joking, but her point hit home though.

She sat stroking my hair. "Come over next Saturday evening. I have to take Mark to the airport as he is away on a business trip to Japan next week. We can go for Pizza with the kids and then put something on Netflix. Once I put the kids to bed, maybe I can tuck you up nice and snug. But only if you want though?" The last part was said quietly like she was almost embarrassed.

W.T.F

I couldn't believe my ears. All I wanted was to be let go now not worry about next weekend. Then Abbie was up and she was rummaging in my laundry basket. Two pairs of my cotton panties were tossed close to my head and I groaned as Abbie knelt beside me and picked up the red pair of briefs and slowly and deliberately started to fold them up in front of my face.

Every smart damsel knew what was about to happen. It's been in all the story books since time immemorial and now was all over the internet. I was wondering if my mouth was big enough to cope with two pairs of pantie briefs stuffed in my mouth.

"Be a good girl and open up." Abbie cooed.

Yeah. Like that was ever going to happen. An intrepid damsel would never have willingly opened her mouth to be gagged. It just wasn't the done thing! Well not without putting up a modicum of a struggle first! Didn't my sister know the rules?

As I twisted my head away she pinched my nose. It wasn't like I could move very much with all the Zipties pulled taut. She pulled my nose up raising my head back. When I had to suck in a gasp of air, the panties were forced into my mouth and that was that. A cute damsel's worst nightmare was to be left chewing on her own panties. Yesterday's panties! Eeeuuw. Abbie was a nasty bitch.

She had her hand over my mouth to prevent me spitting them out too. Maybe she had read the rules after all, but just forgot the part about not volunteering one's self to be gagged. I was twisting my head to get free when I noticed her reaching for the blue pair of briefs. I tried to scream no, but she just carried on. The panties were shaken out and she was stretching them over my head. That surprised me for I thought I would be chomping on them for the rest of the morning.

The gusset went over my nose and I knew Abbie was trying to humiliate me. The hand over my mouth was adjusted as she straightened the panties over my face and then I felt the knotted bandanna pushed against my lips and forced back into my mouth. She pulled the bandanna tight and then she gave it several tugs before she knotted it at the back of my neck.

She took one last Ziptie and she pushed me flat on my stomach. Then I felt the plastic on my upper arm and Vrrrupp. My elbows suddenly felt very tight. I growled at Abbie to stop cinching my elbows. They were already tight enough I thought they would drop off. "You are so cute Paula. You are much more fun to play with now than when you were a kid. You are much more realistic at trying to escape." She laughed while I squealed curses at her.

I got a swat on the bum and then she said. "I'll cut you free in an hour or so and maybe then we can meet Mommy." And then she was gone.

"Yeah! Run Bitch. You better run!" I screamed into the gag. Okay. As much as I tried to scream it at her I could only come up with a half muffled "OO EDDA UN."

She sure wasn't running, damn her. It was a sashay. The damn heels she was wearing enhanced her calves and her bum was all pert and provocative. She pulled my escape method off the door lintel and picked the bowl up and shut the bedroom door. Then I heard the pad, pad, pad down the stairs and the heels tap away down the hallway to the kitchen. When the kettle started to whistle I knew she must be having a coffee and reading the newspaper I had left on the kitchen table.

With the door shut I couldn't get out of my bedroom without her help. Abby had the medical scissors I usually use to escape too. It took a lot more effort to move now I was bent up like a pretzel. I tried to wriggle my fingers in the ankle Ziptie. If I could pull it really hard I might be able to break the zipper function. I tried to pull my feet away from my body with my index finger partly under the Ziptie. With Abbie using another Ziptie to cinch my bonds, it really was the best I could do. It was also quite useless.

I had purchased what I thought were the best cable ties I could get. Let's just say they didn't have a ton of five star ratings for prompt delivery and quality of product for nothing. That reminded me. It was obligatory for every well bound damsel to compliment the quality of ones methods of restriction. Be it tape or rope or in my case the Zipties I was now incapacitated by. I would have to leave a comment on their website.

I tried to wriggle around the bed to look in the wardrobe mirror. If I could see even the slightest chink in Abbie's bondage armour I might be able to exploit it. And that was where I finally saw what she had done. Did I mention my sister could be a real bitch? Well this really proved it!

I would have laughed if it were someone else. The blue panties over my head, with the bandanna knot forcing them into my mouth. My cheeks looked like a Hamsters after they had squirreled away a bunch of winter nuts in their cheek pouches. Nuts would have been the preferred taste at any rate.

I had no choice but to chew on the red panties I had been wearing at the gym last night. And before you go asking; it did taste of sweat among other things. A cute damsel would never discuss in depth her gag nightmares, but merely brush over those details. The small gusset was perfectly aligned to let my eyes see where I was going, but for maximum effect directly over my nose. Just you wait Abbie! This is going to cost you big time, I raged.

When my body came in to view I turned on my side twisting my head for a better view over my right shoulder. It was just as I suspected. My squirmy fingers had been probing the Zipties for the last ten minutes and now my eyes just confirmed the inevitable. There was hardly a gap between my skin and the plastic tie.

I was stuck fast and my wrists, ankles and knees had started to rub, due to the exertion of moving the couple of feet over the bedroom carpet. That was nothing in comparison with my elbows. I know I was naked and the girls had to look after themselves what with no bra. With my arms forced together behind my back my tits looked twice as big as they usually looked. I couldn't take my eyes off them. My jaw might have dropped open in shock if I hadn't been so thoroughly gagged by my "loving, caring" sister.

Apart from the annoying panties over my head, my body and especially my tits looked amazing. Bloody Hell! My nipples looked permanently hard even as I could see my cheeks blushing red. Or was that from the tight gag. No. It had to be from being semi turned on by being inescapably bound and gagged by Abbie. Fourteen years after we had last played Charlies Angels, I was finally inescapably bound and gagged with no way to get free. If I could only get to my Vibrator in the underwear draw three feet higher than I could reach I might have had the perfect morning.

As hard as I tried with my hands now sore I just couldn't get my fingers in a comfortable position to pay hunt the Clitty and I realised I was pretty exhausted from twisting my hand to finger and diddle myself. It was quite a shock when the door opened and Abbie stood there before me. I really did blush that time as I was trying to hump the floor, rubbing my puss into the carpet to try to get off.

"You want me to come back in ten, Twerp?" She had the most evil smirk on her face and I know she knew what I was trying to do. She had her arms crossed with one hand up showing me the medical scissors in her hand making exaggerated snipping sounds and she leant back against the wall with one of her legs up around knee height pressing her heeled shoe against the wall like a sexy vamp.

She was doing it again. Acting like a sexy "femme fatal" in the Noir films I secretly love to watch. I gave a pleaded muffled reply. It was much more of a whimper than I had intended and Abbie stood up straight and in a stride she was standing over me and a snip cut through the air and my elbows shot apart. I am pretty sure my sigh of relief could be heard in the next door neighbour's garden.

"I bet that feels good right now Paula. You know you have been like that for the best part of an hour." She pulled at my elbows and started to rub my arms. She was firm but tender and I could slowly feel my arms once more. I hadn't realised I could endure such a strict tie and I felt like a real damsel after such brutal bondage.

"Now I want you to be honest with me. Remember I can always go get a wooden spoon and paddle your arse!"

I turned over with what I hoped was a pout, then realised I was still little Miss Panty-Face and Abbie wouldn't be able to see. I nodded.

"So this is an erotic fantasy and that you really play these games often?" I kept my silence. The damsel code was not to reveal any secret information. Even under the most extreme torture. Abbie started to stroke one of her painted fingernails down my feet. I couldn't help but squirm and wriggle my feet away from her fingers. Then without mercy she was tickling both my feet and I burst out in a muffled laughter. She tickled me for what felt like hours but could only have been minutes.

"You want to answer or shall I continue?" Abbie knew I was ticklish. It was the worst thing she could do to me. I guess that had to count in the "Damsels Guidebook to Distress and Other Unfortunate Situations". I would rather have candlewax dribbled over my boobs than be tickled. And yes I did try that once, so I nodded until I thought I would shake my head off.

"And I wasn't mistaken just now. You were trying to diddle yourself off."

I blushed but I guessed she couldn't see it. I refused to answer and the tickling suddenly started. This time Abbie didn't stop. She sat beside me and then astride my legs pressing my calves down hard onto the back of my thighs. I wasn't able to wriggle away and the onslaught kept up. I thought I was going to pee myself; I was laughing so much. Then it stopped and she asked me once again. This time I nodded and muffled a yes as best I could.

She got up and sat back on the bed. "I thought so, you naughty girl" I twisted my head to try to see her and the gloating smile she had when she locked me in the shed was on her face now.

"Are you sure you want to come with me to lunch with Mommy? I think you are having such a lot of fun here; it seems such a shame to spoil your fun."

I started to get worried. I didn't like the implication Abbie was pondering over.

"Okay Twerp. Every self-respecting woman I know has a vibrator. Where do you keep yours?"

I shook my head and muffled a protest. Now things were getting weird. Abbie was my sister for god sakes. It was immoral. She wouldn't play with me with toys, surely? I panicked, twisting around to get free. No. Please God don't let her do this to me.

"Stop being a nerd and over thinking things. I am NOT going to fuck you Paula. Jeez you can't think I would ever do that? You did! Fuck it Paula I am your sister!" She screeched and shivered in disgust. She knelt down beside me.

"I get you wanting to tie yourself up. I get you fantasising about guys and maybe girls coming in to find you. I can sort of understand a faceless burglar finding you and fucking you while you are helpless. But me? I strongly hope you aren't fantasising about me!"

She started to spank me hard until I screamed "I wasn't. I wasn't"

"I uzzen I uzzen" echoed around my bedroom. Then Abbie was up and browsing through my drawers and my bedside table until she found it.

I had a nice eight inch silver metallic vibrator. I could have bought a more realistic one. A supper-dooper multi speed control with veins and balls, but I liked the simplistic device with a turn control at the base. I kept it under my knickers in my underwear drawer washed and cleaned after every use. She dropped it on the floor beside my head. Then she was back kneeling behind me.

I sensed the Ziptie packet rustle and then she was placing a Ziptie around my waist pressing my arms into the small of my back. Vrrrup. Then another was cinching between my arms and my back. Vrrrup. When she re-ziptied my elbows I screamed in frustration. And then once again, when she cinched between my elbows.

"Now you listen to me darling. You want to be tied up. So here you are. It's as tied up as I can help you to be." She started to trim the waste plastic from all the ties about my body. Snip, Snip, Snip.

She checked my gag and untied it and pulled it tighter then knotted it off. I groaned as the cloth pressed into the corner of my lips and I could feel my lips pull back over my teeth.

"Don't worry, I'll placate Mommy and say you had to go in to work at the last minute. You can pay for lunch in a couple of weeks."

She stood looking down at me with a big smile like she was satisfied that I was so tied up I could never get free without being released. "I have left you the vibrator so if you really want to "play" properly you can. I hope the batteries are still good."

She picked up the waste plastic and the scissors that were by my head and she gave my bum a hard swat and I squealed again. Then I was shouting blue bloody murder at her when she turned and sashayed out of the room leaving me tightly bound and heavily gagged and with no means of escape.

Oh my God. Abbie was leaving me without any means of escape. Now I was scared.

My body was aching all over. Looking up in the mirror my tits had gone back to being huge. And my nipples looked like little bullets pointing out on display. I could hardly move without some ache or small pain shooting through my body. I tried to struggle but with my arms so restricted I could only feel my heels. Well that wasn't strictly true. My fingers could wander just a little. I could feel my naked bottom and my fingers could easily rub my Perineum. It's the spot between my bum and vagina. Well let's just say if you touch it in the right way, then I can just be putty in your hands while you get to explore the rest of my lower sexy bits.

Well isn't it obligatory to grope a damsel when they are bound and gagged and very helpless? I am pretty sure that it is in the early chapters of the "Damsels Guidebook to Distress and Other Unfortunate Situations". If it isn't, then it bloody well should be!

12