The Damsels Guidebook to Distress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The touch of my finger on the sensitive, taut skin of my Perineum made me feel a little better. I could just slip my finger into my sex about an inch. When I did I realised although I was strictly heavily bound and gagged and my body was protesting for all it was worth. My puss was as wet as an overcoat in an April shower.

I reckon I had spent about ten minutes trying to get off in my uncomfortable position. I was panting lightly over the gag when the bedroom door opened. My bloody sister was getting into a habit of trying to ruin my Saturday morning.

"Christ Paula, Can't you leave your fucking clit alone at least until I have gone."

I rolled over on my side embarrassed and had pulled my fingers away as soon as I heard the door open. I swore at her over the gag but I guess she couldn't translate my muffled reply "Oo rr a uggin idch Ag'ee."

She had that sweet innocent smile on her face like she did as a kid. That one where she looked so cute, that she couldn't possibly have been the instigator of any mischief.

"Darling you know you are secretly having fun. You say you like bondage so you are in bondage. You like being gagged so I left you gagged. Okay I get to have my fun with you too Twerp. You get to struggle for a little while longer while I take Mommy off to lunch. If you are very, very, good, I will come back in a couple of hours and let you go. Why do you think I left you the vibrator? If you really want to play the damsel you can get off being one."

I was a little shocked at how forthright her reaction to me was. She rolled me over and then pulled aside my pantie ear muffs and kissed me on the cheek. "Have fun this afternoon Twerp." Then she rose and walked out of the bedroom and shut it behind her. Then a few minutes later I heard the front door shut and the key lock the door behind her. Then her Range Rover gunned into life and she really was gone.

It took a while to really believe she had actually gone. I also felt a little easier now. Abbie had blustered around it, but I knew she would be was coming back in a couple of hours.

I was back to square one. I couldn't escape. Well I was shut into my bedroom, wasn't I? I couldn't open the door to the bathroom hogtied on the floor like I was. I couldn't use my nail clippers or nail scissors. Besides they were kept in my bathroom cabinet with the mirror which was at least four feet higher than I could reach and also on the wall over my bathroom sink.

Even if my wrists weren't already welded into the small of my back with the Zipties, there was no way I could think how to get at them, and I am a wriggler when I am tied up.

I guess there was no other alternative. I let my fingers do the talking and I was soon back in to the throes of passion. As I said, it's not like I could escape from my bedroom. Not without being able to stand up at least.

Okay. So what did I know? It was almost midday. I was definitely a bound and gagged damsel and as time wore on I would really be in some distress. I couldn't believe Abbie re-ziptied my elbows. They ached. I had better get down the gym and start to do some yoga. All damsels in the storylines were super fit and flexible. Now I was tied up and gagged just like them, my body felt like a sack of shit and I could hardly move.

They might be fitter than me though, but they had to endure hours of monotonous boredom and bondage with only their struggles for their pleasure. I guess that's what happens when you get tied up with your clothes on and you can't reach your naughty bits.

After another ten minutes or so of frustration, of being on the edge of coming and not quite getting over the edge, I grunted in frustration at the lack of reach of my fingers. Abbie said she would be gone for a couple of hours. She left me a toy to play for the duration. That was much better than a bloody crotchrope and having to saw it between your labia to get off. Damn thing wasn't near to hand though.

I edged around as best I could for about ten minutes until I was near to it. I was constantly looking into the mirror trying to wriggle around and trying to position myself in the mirror where I thought the vibrator would be close to my hands. I grunted in pain as I slipped over onto my side trying desperately to place my hand as close to the vibrator as I could. I managed to get a finger onto the shaft of the vibrator but as my finger pressed down trying to wriggle it closer to my hand, I pressed down on it to hard and it popped away rolling out of reach.

I had to hump my shoulder over a few inches whish wasn't easy on my shoulders as they were pulled back due to my elbows being Ziptied together. More groping with my fingers for what seemed ages and another shoulder adjustment to move me along the floor another couple of inches; and I mmmphed in triumph at the successful retrieval of my toy.

I grunted again as I rolled on my stomach. I couldn't move my fingers as well as I could before Abbie had pulled my wrists into my back. I could use the vibrator passing it down through my butt cheeks until the tip was pressing on the lower half of my sex. Then I fumbled as I twisted the base of the vibrator to fire it up to full blast. Pressing down on the vibrator a little bit more I could slide it up and down over my clit. By hooking my finger around the shaft I could press the tip of the vibrator onto my clit with a little pressure. I could instantly feel my arousal. This was so much better than trying to diddle myself with my impeded fingers. When I came it wasn't earth shattering. I was more a feeling of relief that I could. It was a nice contrast to the constant aches in my bent up body. I was tired and rested my panty-faced cheek on the floor. Glancing up in the mirror I could see my bedside clock. It was just after half twelve.

It would be well after three before Abbie would return. I think the lunch reservation was for one by a riverside pub Mom liked to visit on special occasions. Well on a nice sunny day like today I could see them sitting and sharing a bottle of wine or a gin and tonic or two without a care in the world as they watched the world go by on the river.

What other choice did a suitably Ziptied, bound and gagged, naked damsel in distress have? In all intense and purposes there was no real alternative as to what to do. I twisted the knob on my vibrator and slowly pressed the shaft back between my legs, this time trying to guide the tip between my Labia and pressing the vibrator inside myself. I hoped I wouldn't chafe my wrists raw as I used my finger tips to press the shaft of the vibrator slowly in and out of my now wet puss.

This was every girl's bondage dream. Well it was mine at least. Mine, was to be in inescapable bondage. A fat wad mouth packing gag and a tight cleave gag over the top pressing it deeper into the mouth. With no way to escape ones bondage; and a good sex toy deep in my pussy. This was what bondage was all about. I could already feel the tingle in my kitty and the shallow breathing start to happen. My orgasm was already building and I felt light headed and the urge to orgasm was building.

In one of the last chapters of the "Damsels Guidebook to Distress and Other Unfortunate Situations", it isn't the respectful thing to brag about ones struggles in bondage and to skirt over the emotions and enjoyment or lack of - and you have to be crazy not to have enjoyed it -- so let's just say that I had about three more hours to endure and a pending orgasm I knew would be absolutely huge. My only hope was the batteries would last a couple more hours.

12