The Dana Files - Slave 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who the fuck told you to put that back on?" I hissed. "Here, give it to me. You obviously can't be trusted with it."

She started to protest. "I...I..." She paused. "Yes, Master." She pulled it over her head and placed it in my extended hand.

"That's a good cunt. Now go put gas in my car. And be quick about it. I'm tired, I want to go to bed."

"Yes, Master." She jumped to her feet, covered her chest, and scurried around the counter.

"Who the fuck told you to cover your tits?! Goddamn, Cunt! So help me God, do it again and you'll regret it!"

Her arms snapped to her sides. "Yes, Master."

I held out the money to the attendant and he waved it away. "It's on me, man."

Dana passed an old man walking to the store as she scampered away. He stutter stepped along, nearly breaking his neck to watch her run away, then tripped and fell over the curb. The attendant and I chuckled at the sight. When the man picked himself up off the sidewalk he continued to look back at her while she pumped gas.

When he walked through the doors, he saw the attendant and I smiling at him. "What...what the fuck was that?"

"Great tits, huh?" I asked smiling.

"She sucks dick like a pro, too," the attendant added.

The old man's eyebrows raised. "Son of a bitch."

The drive home was silent with the exception of the radio. We were lost in our thoughts.

I smiled and chuckled to myself in my head. Ha! She might protest, but she loves being treat like a cunt! This is going to be a great week!

Dana was deep in thought. Why is this turning me on so much! My God! Just one touch and I'd cum right now! And he knows it! That son of a bitch! Am I really that big of a slut?! I just sucked off a complete stranger! In public! And I loved it! Two men used and abused me in an alley! And I loved it! I...I'm so confused!

We walked into the house and I stopped her immediately. "What did I say, Cunt? When you're in my house you're to be naked. So get naked!"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master." She was already topless. The skirt fell past her ankles and she handed it to me. She kicked off her heels and left them by the door.

"That's a good cunt. Now, go get cleaned up. You smell like cum. Jesus. Fucking whore. And, so help me, if you touch yourself, I'll know. Your punishment won't be pleasant."

"Yes, Master."

"Then get in bed. Here, take these with you, Cunt." I handed her the handcuffs. "Make sure you bring them to bed with you."

"Yes, Master."

To be continued.

12