The Dana Files - The Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmffffffggggg! Mmmmmffffffgggghhhh!" she gurgled.

Dan and Matt both moaned at the same time, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Dana gave a low, muffled, animalistic growl when the two cocks slid into her ass.

The backyard was quickly filled with moans, groans, and cursing of the heavens. If a neighbor had peaked over the fence, they wouldn't even have known Dana was back there since she was surrounded by four pumping bodies.

Because Dana had me worked up into a lather before everybody else joined in, I was the first to go. I grabbed the back of her head and threw myself into her face. My balls bounced off her chin violently.

"That's it! C'mon! Take it, you fuckin' slut! Goddamn, you suck dick like a pro! That's it! Take it! Take it! Oh fuck! Gggggaaaaaahhhhhh!"

She felt me throb deep in her throat. Each throb sent a fresh dose of protein down the back of her throat. For a moment she forgot she had four cocks pounding on her body. All she could think of was trying to breath. Her airways were full of cock and cum. Just when the green grass was starting to go dark, I pulled out of her face.

I shook my wand at her, sending droplets of white across her face, then backed away. "Fuck me," I panted and pulled up my shorts. I stepped back, pulled out my phone, and hit record.

As soon as I pulled out of her face, Dana looked over her shoulder. "Ohmagawd! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!" Her body started to tremble. Her holes clamped down on their insertions.

Steve released the nipple from his mouth. "Jesus Christ! Her cunt is like a vise grip!"

Dan laughed. "Ha! We're wrecking her fucking tight little ass back here!"

Matt grimaced. "Fuck me! She's squeezing so hard! I don't know how much longer I can last!"

Dana's grip on the edge of lounge chair grew tighter. She could feel the freight trains running up her thighs. Her head flew backwards. Her back arched. "Ohmagawd! You're gonna...you're gonna...ohmagawd! Ohmagawwwdddddd!"

Her body began to spasm out of control. The trains collided at her "V". She was having her second orgasm of the day in her backyard, this one far more explosive than the first. A stampede of thunder and lightning tore through her long, lithe body. She cheered the three cocks on while begging the heavens for mercy.

"Fuck!" Matt shouted. He pulled out of her ass, squeezed his hose, and moved around to the front. While she was still in the throes of a massive orgasm, Matt grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head. He pointed his nozzle at her face and stroked it like a man possessed. "Here you go! I've got something for you!"

"G-g-g-ive it to me! Give it...to...me!" she stammered. She opened her mouth and held out her tongue.

"Cumming! Cumming! Fuck!" Matt's body jerked. The first spurt slid across her cheek and crashed into her long, blonde hair. A second spurt landed on the bridge of her nose. Matt readjusted his aim. Two more spits landed on her tongue. Just before she closed her mouth, he jammed his pulsing muscle through her lips and stuffed it down her throat, sending more thick spunk down her gullet. She had never been facialized before. The feeling of the goop running down her nose and check only elongated her mind numbing orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! I'm done! Her ass is too much! Oh shit! Oh shit! Gggggrrrrrrrr!" While Matt still had Dana's throat plugged, Dan growled and pulled out of her gaped ass. A rope shot over her toned ass. It rainbowed over her back and splashed between her shoulder blades. He pumped his rifle, shooting several more bullets. They pooled in the small of her back and sprinkled her ass. When he had emptied his clip, he slapped his weapon on her ass three times, sending droplets up her back, then pulled back. "Jesus Christ," he sighed.

Matt and Dan joined me at my side to watch the last two contestants battle to the end.

Dana looked down onto Steve's contorted face while she twerked in his lap. "C'mon, you fat cocked bastard! What've you got? What've you got, huh?"

Steve was grabbing her ass and thrusting his hips. He looked back at her with an evil stare. "Oh-ho-ho, you've asked for it now, you fucking cunt bitch! Roll over! Roll the fuck over!"

Steve wrapped his arms around her and in a very slick, coordinated effort, threw her onto the lounge chair on her back and stood up. He duck stepped up until his glistening tool hovered over her. She barked when he roughly palmed a fleshy globe and manhandled it while he stroked his pole.

He glared down at her. "I'm gonna paint these motherfuckers white! You ready for that, cunt?!

She cupped his balls with one hand and petted her still-twitching gash with the other. "C'mon, big boy, show me what you've got! C'mon, I wanna see it!"

Steve's body started to stutter. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Mmmmmyeah! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Oh ggggggaaaaahhhhhhh!"

A thick, white rope shot out of him like it had been shot out of a canon! It crashed onto the underside of a fleshy mound and splashed across her chest. A second thick string arched over her globes and crashed onto her throat, coating it in white. It was like watching a classic porn movie. More and more goop poured out. By the time Steve was done, he had glazed the better portion of her upper torso. He shook his snake at her, sending dots of white across her face.

He leaned forward and stuffed his rod into her mouth. "Suck it dry, you fuckin' whore cunt," he hissed while he fucked her throat. She coughed and gagged while she pushed back on his thrusting hips.

He finally pulled out with a pop. She winced when he slapped her cheek with his thick bat. He finally climbed off of her. He looked at us with a wicked, satisfied grin. "That bitch can fuck."

Dana could only lay on the chair. She looked like a rag doll who had been played with too much. Her luscious body was coated with cum and sweat. Her fabulous chest heaved while she tried to catch her breath.

She stared at the sky. "Ohmagawd," she puffed.

The four of us high-fived each other and walked back to the house. All three asked for copies of the video I shot. Soon the air was filled with the sound of saws and hammers again.

20 minutes later, Dana lifted her tired, cum-stained body out of the sticky lounge chair and staggered back into the house. The four of us guys smiled at each other, chuckled, and talked about how we wrecked every hole on her body when she passed by.

A few hours later, just as we were putting the finishing touches on her new deck, the sliding glass doors opened and Dana appeared. She looked fresh as a daisy and was beaming ear to ear. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and tucked into a baseball cap. She was wearing a pink spandex bra and black shorts that left little to the imagination, not that we didn't already know what was underneath.

"Wow! That looks great!" she said as if we hadn't just fucked her brains out earlier in the day, like nothing had happened. "How about if I reward your hard work with some pizza? Want me to order some pizza? What do you like on your pizza?" she asked with childlike glee. I was thinking the blow job I'd gotten earlier was reward enough. But, hey, who was I to turn down free pizza?

The five of us sat out on her new deck as the day began to cool and the sun began to set, enjoying pizza and cold beverages. We chit chatted, joked, and laughed as if we hadn't just enjoyed a huge gangbang complete with double anal and body painting. I could see the other guys had bulges in their pants the entire time. I'm sure they were thinking they'd get another crack at her sweet body. I wondered if she even noticed the tents they were pitching. I doubted it. She was so unaware of her surroundings, so clueless.

When the pizza was gone, we reluctantly cleaned up our mess and loaded our tools back into the vehicles. Matt, Steve, and Dan drove home remembering the events of the day and wondering if they'd ever see her again. I drove home knowing I'd see her at the office Monday morning and get to relive the events of the day thanks to modern technology as soon as I got home.

Life is good.


12