The Dana Files - The Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna fuckin' cum, aren't you?! You're gonna fuckin' cum like a little slut in the men's bathroom, aren't you?!"

"Yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!" Her body tightened. The electricity racing up her silky smooth thighs crashed into her gash and exploded. "Ohmagawd! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...ohmagaaaaaawwwwddd!" A stampede of thunder and lightning tore through her tan body. Her body felt like it was on fire. Her hands balled into fists. She pushed back into my every thrust.

Her entire body began to spasm. Every nerve ending was screaming at her. She moaned and squealed while she had an orgasm like no other.

She moaned when I pulled out. She turned and looked over her shoulder as I was sitting down.

"Wha-wha-what? You...you haven't finished yet."

"Get on your knees, bitch!" Her eyes batted at the forcefulness of the words. "You're gonna suck my cock just like you did Jimmy's, goddammit!"

"Yes! Yes! Of course!"

She quickly fell to her knees and wrapped her hands around my slick, glistening rod. I grabbed her head and threw her into my lap.

"Come on, Dana! Let's go!"

"Gggggffffkkkkkk!" she gurgled when I smashed against the back of her mouth.

I pressed her head into my groin while I threw my hips into her face. "Come on, you cock sucking bitch! Take it down your throat like I know you can! Swallow it all, you fucking cunt!"

"Mmmmmhmmmmffffkkk! Mmmmmhmmmmm!"

My chest flew out when her nose buried in my lap. "Gahfuck! Oh yeah, that's it! Swallow it all!"

She could feel my muscle pounding in her throat. She could taste the first hints of the explosion that was about to come.

We heard the door open and close, then the click of the lock.

"Come on, Allen! Get your sorry ass out here, bitch!"

Dana gurgled a gasp. My hands on the back of her head kept it from flying up. I continued to drive into her throat.

"Just a...just a...grrrrrrrr...just a fucking minute!" I called out.

"Come on, bitch! Pinch it off and get out here!" a voice demanded.

My jaw clenched. I shoved her head down. "Grrrrrrrfuck! Take it! Take it! GUH!"

Her mouth quickly filled with my familiar tasting spunk. She gulped and guzzled as best as she could while being distracted for by the calls for me to show myself.

Her head shot out of my lap when I released my grip. A streak of white ran from the corner of her mouth and down her chin.

"What's going on?" she whispered.

I shrugged. "I don't know, but I think we're about to find out."

Let's find out what happens in Chapter 2!

12