The Dana Files - The Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Dana accompanies me to my college class reunion.
6.2k words
4.44
6.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,189 Followers

I helped Dana to her feet. She straightened her top and flattened her skirt while I tucked and zipped. She slowly unlatched the door and opened it to find Steve and Todd standing there. The two men laughed as we exited the stall.

"Ha ha ha! Isn't that just perfect?" Steve chided. "Allen in the bathroom fucking his whore. Just like in college. Nothing's changed."

I glared back at him. "The only whore I've fucked in the bathroom was your mom."

Steve nodded. "Cute. Real cute."

Todd spoke up. "You know, Allen, I was really l looking forward to kicking your ass. But now I'm thinking I'd rather fuck your whore while you watch.

"Ha!" I laughed sarcastically. "Neither one of those things are going to happen today."

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" Steve asked.

I scowled back at them. "Because neither one of you is man enough to do either one of those things."

Dana fell against the sinks when the two shoved her to the side and bum rushed me just as we had discussed earlier. The three of us slammed against the wall behind me. I immediately saw stars when my skull bounced off the cold cement. Steve pulled his fist back.

"OOOOFFFF!" My eyes nearly popped out of my head when he unexpectedly hit me square in the solar plexus. It felt like every bit of air left my body and I doubled over.

"Oh my goodness! Stop! Stop it! Get off of him!" Dana shrieked as they began to punch and kick me with the gracefulness of a Hollywood stuntman. I on the other hand was not acting. I was gasping for air and trying not to pass out from the initial surprise punch.

The two men cursed and slandered me while the fake beating continued. Then, finally, it stopped.

"Wait! Wait! Fine! You can have sex with me! Just leave him alone!"

The two men stopped and turned to find Dana standing there naked with her clothes in a sink.

"No! Dana! I...I have them right where I want them!" I panted.

"Ha! With pleasure!" Todd said in a menacing tone.

I slumped to my knees when the men released me and approached her, unleashing their beasts as they went.

Steve's pud looked just like him, thick and hard. It looked like he could pound nails with it and never flinch. Todd's was also similar to his build, as well: long and lean, with a slight curve to it.

Todd placed his hand on top of her head. "On your knees, bitch."

"Yes, sir, of course" she said meekly as she slowly fell to her knees. Suddenly, she had two stiff beef sticks staring her in the face. Instinctively, she raised her arms and wrapped her warm, soft hands around their veiny shafts. Without even realizing it, she hungrily licked her lips.

"You're mighty pretty. Let's see how you look with my fucking cock in your mouth. What're you waiting for?" Steve barked just before he pulled her into his groin.

"Ggggffffkkkk!" she gurgled.

"Oh! Oh fuck yeah! Oh yeah, that feels nice."

"I swear to God, you cocksuckers. I'm kicking both your asses," I wheezed from my knees.

Todd snapped his head around while Dana stroked his shaft. "Shut the fuck up! You ain't gonna do shit!"

"There's only one cocksucker in this room, and she's swallowin' mine right now, ain't you bitch?"

"Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

Todd grabbed her by the hair and yanked her mouth off of Steve. "C'mere, bitch! Uh! Oh! Oh yeah!" He turned to Steve. "This ain't the first cock this bitch has had in her mouth!"

Why do I find these men thinking I'm a prostitute turn me on so much?! Why does having a man's thingy in my mouth make me feel like I'm on fire?!

While she stroked Steve, he roughly grabbed and mauled her breast. "Goddamn, these are some fine titties! This whore must be costin' you a fortune, Allen!"

Todd had both hands wrapped around her skull. "Come on, bitch! Take it all! I know a pro like you can!" A second later, his head snapped back when his balls bounced off her chin. "Gah fuck! Goddamn!"

After a few dives into her throat by Todd, Steve pulled her back to him. "Let me see that! See if this bitch can swallow a real man!"

"Ggggggfffffkkkkk!"

Being much thicker than Todd, it took a few stabs before Steve's body shivered. "Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" I watched as Dana's throat took on the shape of Steve's tool. He threw his hips into her face while Todd pawed at her chest.

After a few minutes of switching on and off, Steve grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet.

"C'mere, bitch!" he hissed.

She swatted at his hand. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Let...let go of me!"

He grabbed her under her luscious ass and lifted her into the air. Make no mistake, Dana was a tall girl. But Steve was a large, muscular man. When he was my running back, linebackers would bounce off of him when he busted through the line. He lifted her like she was nothing. She wrapped her arms around his thick neck to keep herself from falling backwards. He reached around and through her legs to hold himself steady while he lowered her.

"What...what're you doing?!" she asked wide-eyed. She gasped when he touched her soaked slit. "Oh! Wait! Wait!"

Steve's smiling face was inches from hers. "Wait for what?"

"I...I..." She squeaked when his thick tip parted her folds. "Oh! Um...I...I...Mmmmmm!" she hummed as she slid down his mast. "Oh! Oh my goodness!"

"Fuck you're tight! How's it feel to have a real man's cock in your whore cunt?" he growled.

"Mark...Mark's more of a man than...you'll ever be. AIYEE!" she howled when he thrust his hips and tossed her in the air.

"Ha! Is that right? Then why is he on the floor and my cock is in your cunt?"

Another toss. "AIYEE!"

"Looks like she's got one more hole that needs some attention," Todd snickered as he slid in behind her.

"Huh?" Dana snapped her head around and looked over her shoulder just in time to feel the pressure on her puckered back door. "Oh! Wait! Oh my goodness, wait!"

"Wait for what, bitch?"

"I...I...I'm not ready! Can you...can you, you know, put some, you know, stuff on it first?"

Todd chuckled. "Oh, I'm gonna put some stuff on it, alright. Right when I cum! As many cocks as you've had up your ass, I'm sure you don't need any lube."

"You'd better loosen that shit up or it's gonna hurt like a motherfucker," Steve warned in her ear.

"Ah!" she yiped when his tip disappeared. "Oh my goodness!" she screeched at the first inch. "Oh! Oh! Aiyeee-hee-hee-hee!" she howled until he slid his full length in. Her head fell onto Steve's shoulder. "Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!"

"Ha! I may have been wrong!" Todd chuckled. "This bitch is tight as fuck! How 'bout it, bitch? Is this the first cock you've had up your ass?"

Dana bit her lip, clenched her teeth, and shook her head. "N-n-no."

"Ha! I didn't think a whore like you would have a virgin ass!"

But it wasn't long until her body began to react to the double stimulation. I could feel my trouser python grow as I watched my two friends use and abuse her. Their moans echoed off the walls. The room took on a unique scent. Everything was going exactly as planned.

After a few minutes, the two men could feel her beginning to twitch around their muscles.

Steve looked over her bouncing shoulder at Todd. "Ha ha ha! This bitch is gonna cum while we rape her!"

"Oh...my...God!" she said in rhythm with their thrusts. "You...feel...so...good!"

"Your ass is squeezing me so hard! Jesus Christ!"

"So's her cunt! Fuck!"

"Oh...my...God! Oh...my...God! You...you...fat...cocked...bastards! Don't stop! Don't...you...stop!"

Sweat rolled off of Todd's face and down her back. "You like that, huh? You like me fucking your ass while he fucks your sloppy cunt? Huh? Do you like that?"

"Yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes!"

"Come on, whore! Show Allen what you're like when you cum! Come on, bitch!"

"Yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!" The twin thunderbolts crashed into her gash and exploded. "Ohmagawd! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...ohmagaaaaaawwwwddd!" A stampede of thunder and lightning tore through her tan body. She felt like she was on fire. She clamped down on the two men like a vise grip.

"Holy shit! This bitch is gonna make me cum!" Todd announced.

"Me, too! Me, too! Fuck!"

"G-g-g-ive it to me! Give it...to...me!"

Steve's body started to stutter. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Mmmmmyeah! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Oh ggggggaaaaahhhhhhh!"

"Oh, fuck! I'm done! Her ass is too much! Oh shit! Oh shit! Gggggrrrrrrrr!" Todd growled and pulled out of her gaped ass. A rope shot over her toned ass, up her back and landed between her should blades. He pumped his rifle, shooting several more bullets that sprinkled her ass. When he had emptied his clip, he slapped his weapon on her ass three times, sending droplets up her back, then pulled back. "Jesus Christ," he sighed.

When their bodies stopped twitching, Steve lifted her off of their props then slid her down until she was on her knees panting. The two men looked at me as they zipped back up.

"That's one fine whore you've got there, Allen," Steve said.

Todd nodded. "Yeah. Let us know next time you hire this bitch. We'll be happy to give you hand with her again."

"You fuckers are gonna pay."

Steve laughed. "Ha! I think ours was a freebie!"

Todd joined in. "Yeah! You're the only one payin' tonight! Ha! Thanks, Allen!"

While Dana's head was bowed and she was busy catching her breath, I winked at their smiling faces just before Steve and Todd turned and walked away. After they unlocked the door and walked out, just before the door closed, the sound of them high-fiving each other rang out.

She finally turned her head to me. By this time, I was standing and leaning against the wall. She was a mess. Her sweat-covered body glistened in the light. Her hair was matted to her face and back. Her mascara was smeared. I wanted to fuck her.

Her first thought was always of others. Always. "Oh my goodness! Are you okay, Mark?!" she asked as she started to crawl across the floor to me.

I smiled. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm more worried about you. Are you okay?"

From her knees she laid her head on my waist and wrapped her arms around me. "Oh yeah, I'm okay." My hard bulge pressed against the side of her head. She pulled away, stared at it, and then looked up at me with a devilish smile. "I guess you are okay," she said as she rubbed my bulge. "Did...did watching those two men, you know, have sex with me turn you on?"

My eyebrows rose. "'Have sex' with you? You mean, watching them fuck the shit out of you?"

She began to blush. "Well..."

"Honestly, yeah it did. Yes, watching you get fucked turned me on." But then again, it always does! This isn't breaking news! "I'd say it turned you on, too, judging by how hard you just came."

Her face turned a bright red. "Well...I...I mean, you know, they were, you know...I couldn't help it. But you, mister..." She began to unzip my pants. "I think I need to check and make sure you're okay." It sprang at her like it was spring loaded. "Oh my goodness!" She grabbed it gently and began to pet it. "I think I should kiss it and make you feel better."

"That would definitely make me feel better." Her hot mouth enveloped my thick post. "Ahhhhhhh, oh yeah. I'm feeling better already."

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed around it.

Her face hadn't been wrapped around my pole for long before the door swung open. The man entering paused, scowled, then continued to the sink that didn't have Dana's clothes in it.

"Jesus, Allen. Can't you and your whore get a room?"

There it is again! she thought.

"Ha! Somebody sounds jealous, Atkins," I chuckled. "Blow jobs will make you less aggravated, Atkins. You should try it."

"Fuck you, Allen," he said as he wiped his hands.

"You know what, Atkins? You seem really tense. How would like a freebie?"

His head snapped around. "Say what?"

"Yeah! A free blow job. I hate seeing you all tense, dude," I said with a hint of sarcasm. "Besides, she loves giving head!"

"Now you're just fucking with me."

She pulled her head back and turned to him. "It's true. I really do love having a man's thingy in my mouth. It makes me all tingly," she giggled.

"A man's 'thingy'?" I asked gruffly.

"Oh! Right." She turned back to Atkins. "A man's cock. I love having a man's cock in my mouth."

Atkins started towards us. "Well, since you put it that way," he said as he unzipped his pants.

By the time he reached us, his mast was bouncing in the breeze. He had a perfectly average pole. Large enough to please a woman, but tiny compared to mine. Nonetheless, Dana wrapped her long fingers around his veiny pole and began to stroke it.

"Mmmmmm, look at you," she cooed. "Aren't I a lucky girl?"

"Mmmmaaahhhhh," Atkins sighed when she swallowed him. "Oh fuck yeah." His head snapped back. "Gah fuck!" he barked when she took him down her throat. "Jesus Christ!"

I chuckled at his reaction while she stroked me. "You're welcome."

He opened his shocked eyes and looked at me. "Jesus Christ! She lucks like a vacuum!"

I smiled and nodded. "She's good."

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

She switched flutes for several minutes. I was getting close. "Come on, Dana! Suck it like you mean it or you'll be sucking dick all night!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!"

"Come 'mere, bitch!" Atkins yanked her by her hair off of me and threw her into his groin. "Come on, you fucking cunt! Suck it like the whore that you are!" he growled as he threw his hips into her face.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

She was stroking me hard and fast. I finally replaced her hand with my own and pressed my beast against her cheek.

"I'm gonna fuckin' cum on your face! You got that? Huh? Here it comes! Here it comes! Gggaaaahhhhhh!"

Having drained my balls less than 30 minutes ago, there wasn't much in the tank. But what was there spurted across her rosy check into her hair. I coaxed several more squirts onto her face that proceeded to streak down onto her shoulder.

That was enough for Atkins. Much to her surprise, he grabbed her hair, pulled her off of him, and replaced her hand with his own.

"Come on, you fuckin' cunt! Hold 'em up! Hold those fuckin' whore tits up here! I'm gonna paint those motherfuckers!"

She wrapped her arounds around her and lifted her gifts up. "Oooo, yay! Come on, big boy! Let me see it! I wanna see you cover my tits with your hot, thick cum! Come on, baby, do it!"

His jaw clenched. His body shivered. "Oh fuck! Ready? Ready? Huh? You ready, bitch?! Hugah!"

A thick rope of milky white shot of him like it'd been launched from a canon. It crashed into her chest just above her cleavage and spread across the top of her globes.

"Oh my goodness!" she yiped at the force of the blast.

His body continued to shiver. "Hugahhh fuck!" A second and third rope shot out, splashing across her throat and into her shoulder. In a quick, smooth motion, he grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her into him. "Fuck!" he barked when he dove down her throat. "That's it! Suck it dry! Suck it dry, you filthy fucking cunt!" More hefty spunk poured down her throat while he threw his body into her face.

"Gggggffffkkkkkmmmmm!"

When the throbbing in her throat ceased, he released his grip and her head eased back. A string of cum followed her lips until if finally snapped in half and fell across her chin. She ran her tongue across her lips and cooed, "Mmmmm, yummy."

Atkins looked down at her and then at me. "Wow."

She looked down at her coated chest. She swiped a finger through the goo and tucked it between her lips. "My goodness, you boys made a real mess of me."

Atkins glanced at me as he zipped up. "I don't know how much you're paying for her, Allen, but she's worth every fucking penny," then he started to walk away. "Thanks for the freebie, Allen."

Dana looked up at me as he walked out the door. "What does he mean 'paying for me'? Does he mean because you bought my clothes?"

I chuckled at her innocence. "No, he means he thinks I'm paying you because he thinks, um, he thinks you're providing me with sexual services for a price."

She thought about it for a second. "Oh! Why does everybody think that?"

Maybe because you're dressed like a high-priced hooker, which was my exact goal? Or maybe because you've spent most of the night on your knees? I shrugged my shoulders. "They're probably just jealous."

She giggled. "Jealous of me? That's just silly!"

I helped her to her feet. "We should probably get you cleaned up and get back to the party."

"Oh my goodness! I...I don't have my purse or makeup or anything! What...what am I going to do?!"

I waved a calming hand at her. "Dana, it'll be fine. You're a natural beauty."

"Awwww! That's so sweet!"

"I'm gonna go ahead and leave. Lock the door behind me, unless you wanna suck some more dicks." She giggled. "Just get cleaned up as best as you can. You'll still be the prettiest girl here."

"Awwww, you're so sweet! I don't deserve you!" She gave me a peck on the cheek.

If you only knew the half of it you might feel differently!

Steve and Todd spotted me when I came out and bounced over to me.

"Dude, that was fucking amazing!" Steve said gleefully.

"Are you sure she's not a hooker? 'Cause she sure fucks and sucks like one!"

I shook my head. "I know, right? Nope, she just has the skills of a hooker with the innocence and naivety of a child."

"You lucky bastard!"

"She doesn't suspect anything?"

"Nope, not a thing."

"Did I just see Atkins come out of there?"

"You did."

"Did she...?"

A sly grin crossed my face.

"Oh shit!" the two cried out in unison and proceeded to laugh.

We replayed the events for a few minutes before I finally said, "You guys need to get out of here. If she sees us together she'll figure it out."

30 minutes later she finally exited the bathroom. She truly was a natural beauty. She had washed every bit of makeup off her face. Her skin had been wiped clean of sweat and cum. She had obviously puffed her hair out with her hands. She was gorgeous.

"Do I look okay?" she asked nervously.

I kissed her on the cheek. "You look incredible. Come on, let's mingle so I can show you off."

She slapped my arm before she took my hand. "Oh, you!"

As we strolled through crowd and myriad of tables while the band played songs from the past, I spotted an old teacher of mine sitting at one of the tables. Mr. Helton was always of my favorites. Handsome, witty, and brilliant, his classes were always entertaining. And we shared a common interest - beautiful women. The rumor had always been that more than one of his gorgeous female undergrads had visited his office after hours for more than tutoring. I led Dana to his table.

"Hey there, Mr. Helton! Mind if we sit down?"

"Mr. Allen! Absolutely! Please, have a seat!"

He was in his mid-60s now. His hair was grayer and thinner, but he was still in excellent shape and incredibly handsome. Dana took a seat between the two of us.

"Mr. Allen! I didn't expect to see you here."

I smiled. "Yeah, well, I thought I'd grace you all with my presence tonight," and we all laughed.

"Ah yes, I see your attitude hasn't changed over the years." We laughed again. "So, Mr. Allen, who is this vision of loveliness on your arm tonight?"

Dana blushed. "Oh! Of course. This is my girlfriend, Dana. Dana, this is Mr. Helton, my favorite teacher back in college."

Helton watched Dana's tits jiggle when he shook his hand. "This scoundrel always had the most beautiful women with him."

"Yeah, well, I heard you had quite a few of them in your office."

His eyes twinkled. "I can neither deny or confirm that."

Dana looked at me. "Did you just call me your girlfriend?" she whispered with joy.

Oops! "Yeah, I guess I did."

When there was a lull in the conversation, Dana leaned into me and whispered, "Mark, I'm all, you know, again."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,189 Followers
12