The Dana Files - The Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? You're all horny again? Seriously?"

"I know. I'm sorry. But, you know, I had all of those, you know, in my mouth in the bathroom. You know what that does to me! And then you called me your girlfriend," she gushed. "Can we go back to the hotel room and, you know..."

I shook my head. "I don't know if I can get it up again that quickly. I mean, damn, you've drained me twice in the last hour!"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Tell you what. Lift up your skirt."

"What?!"

"Lift up your skirt. Bring it up around your waist."

"But...but won't people see my, you know, butt?"

"Our backs are facing a wall. Nobody's going to see shit."

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head. She looked around the room and the table. Helton was deep in conversation with the person next to him. Her hands slipped under the tablecloth and she squirmed in her chair. "Oooo! The chair feels cold against my tushy," she giggled.

She sat up straight when she felt my hand high up on her thigh. Without even realizing it, she parted her legs. She sat frozen as I slid it up. She slightly lifted out of her chair and squeaked when my finger flicked at her raised bean. She stiffened and gasped when I stabbed her gash. She sat there, quietly humming and squirming in her seat while I pumped at her with two fingers and swirled my thumb around her kernel. A stain was forming on her padded chair.

I was enjoying her reaction. But I wanted to bump it up a notch. I leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "Reach over and pull Helton's cock out of his pants."

She gasped. Her head snapped around to face me. "What?!"

"You heard me. Reach into Helton's pants and pull his cock out."

"What?! Why?"

I continued to slide my fingers through her slit. "I heard his wife passed away three years ago. When do you think was the last time he got a hand job from a beautiful woman was?"

"Well...I..." Her mind was spinning.

"Come on, just do it," I whispered. "You know you want to. You're getting wetter by the second just thinking about it."

Helton jumped when he felt her hand in his crotch. "Huh?!"

He looked down to find her hand working at his zipper, then snapped his head towards us. I was wearing a crooked grin and Dana was waiting with nervous anticipation for his reaction. I gave him a wink and discreetly pushed back the tablecloth, revealing her glistening, bald pussy with my fingers sliding in and out of it. A wicked smile crossed his face. He reached down, undone his pants, and pulled out his already stiff pecker. Dana and I were both impressed at the size of it, albeit slightly wrinkled even stiff.

Now I see why he had so many coeds in his office! I thought to myself.

He quietly moaned when Dana gripped the beast with her long, soft fingers. I saw Helton's hand slip under the table and soon felt it against my own hand. Dana squeaked the second I removed mine and his educated fingers replaced it.

Her eyebrows raised in surprise when she felt my finger at the top of her ass crack. She held her breath while I slid through it, then yiped when I penetrated her back door up to my first knuckle.

The other people seated at the table were completely unaware of our pokes, jabs, and strokes. Dana bit her bottom lip and tried to keep it together. Her eyes began to pool. Helton and I could both feel her body begin to shiver.

Helton leaned into her. "I knew you were a fucking whore the second I laid eyes on you." She bit harder on her lip and slightly nodded while looking straight ahead. "Do you like jerking off old men in public? Are you enjoying this?" She chirped and nodded. "Are you thinking about me fucking you right now? Hmmmm? Is that why you're about to cum, because you're thinking about me fucking you right now?" Her body began to tremble. "If we were anywhere else, I'd be cumming all over those fat fucking tits of yours. I'll bet you like men covering your tits in cum, don't you?" She closed her eyes. Her body shuddered. "Come on, you...you fucking...cunt," he growled in her ear. "Show...show the table how...grrrr...a fucking cunt cums."

She tried to control her spasms. She was fully engulfed in the throes of a very public orgasm. Helton prodded her as hard and as fast as he could while I continued to tease her convulsing back hole.

In the middle of it all, she could feel Helton begin to throb in her hand. He sat up straight in his chair. His digs into her began to stutter. His jaw clenched, quickly followed by a loud grunt.

Her hand was quickly covered in a warm, thick goo. It flowed across her hand and down her knuckles. She continued to give him long, hard strokes until he finally stopped skewering her. Each withdrew their hand from the others lap and I pulled away from her ass. I had a broad smile on my face watching them both sink into their chairs panting.

Helton turned his head just in time to see Dana take a long, slow lick of her hand. Her eyes sparkled back at him. "Mmmmmmm, yummy," she cooed.

Helton began to tuck himself back in and realized he had a mess in his lap. He finished zipping up then studied the table. He grabbed the glass of water in front of him and lifted it.

"Oh crap!" he barked when the glass "slipped" out of his hand and fell into his lap. He quickly began to dab a napkin in his lap. "Well, shoot. Clumsy me." He dabbed at it some more. "Doggone it. I should probably go to the restroom and clean this up," he said as he scooted his chair back. "Mr. Allen, good to see you again." A mischievous grin crossed his face. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Dana. I hope to see you again real soon." And he walked away.

Dana turned to me. "I should probably freshen up, too."

I walked with her to the middle of the room until I saw someone approaching me. "You know what? I'll meet you back here."

"Okay." She kissed me on the cheek and she walked off to the bathroom.

"If it isn't the big man on campus, Mark Allen," Morgan said sarcastically. Morgan was a former flame. She was a dark haired beauty with the athleticism and moves of a cheerleader and the body and skills of a porn star. When I say flame, I mean we fucked like rabbits on and off again for a little over a year. "I'm surprised to see you here."

"Yeah. That seems to be the general sentiment tonight."

She motioned to the man next to her. "Honey, this is Mark Allen. I think I've mentioned him before."

The tall, lanky man held out his wet noodle of a hand and we shook. "Mark, pleasure to meet you. Yeah, Morgan's told me quite a bit about you."

I'll bet she hasn't told you the half of it or you wouldn't be shaking my hand!

"I thought I'd be seeing you on Sunday afternoons by now," she said.

"Yeah, well, the Colts drafted me late. But I had a pretty serious neck injury in training camp." I shrugged my shoulders. "So, I took my payday and actually put my degree to work. Go figure!"

"Oh wow! That would've been really super neat-o to have seen him on Sundays, wouldn't have been, snookum?" hubby said.

Morgan rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, super neat-o. Honey, can you get us some drinks, please? I'm parched."

"Okie doke, be right back!" He kissed her on the forehead and left.

"So, where'd you get the whore? The hookers down on the corner of Jefferson and Council must've really stepped up their game," she asked snidely.

"Who, Dana? She works in the office as a secretary and part-time model. We've been seeing each other for a while now."

"So, you've been fucking for a while is what you're saying."

I smiled back at her. "Well, that, too."

She stared into my face. A devilish grin crossed hers. "So, are you still hung like a farm animal?"

One of my eyebrows rose, bringing the corner of a lip up with it. "Is your cunt still tight as a vise grip?"

She stepped closer and looked up into my eyes. "Would you like to find out?"

I nodded towards the bar. "What about Howdy Doody over there? He not flipping your switch?"

"Don't get me wrong. He treats me well, and I love him. But..." She held up an extended pinky and I laughed.

"Sucks to be you."

"Come with me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd.

She led me down a dimly lit hallway, then turned into and even darker hallway. She stopped, wrapped her hands around my neck, and pulled me down. She planted a hot, wet, passionate kiss on my lips.

She broke off the kiss. In a flash, her panties were lying on the floor and she was working at my zipper. I slipped the straps of her backless dress of her shoulders and it crumpled at her feet. Just that quickly she was tugging on my pole and I was molesting her chest.

"I've been thinking about this since you walked through the door," she panted. "Gah!" She lifted onto the balls of her feet and groaned when I buried a finger in her snatch.

"I can tell," I said smugly. "You're fucking soaked, Morgan."

She began to fall to her knees. "I haven't been fucked by a cock this big since the last time we did it." She stared at it and stroked it when she reached the floor. "Hello, you. Oh how I've missed you."

"That sounds really awful...ugha!" I barked when she took me into her mouth. My hands when to the back of her head. She sucked on me like a woman possessed. "You're a hungry little bitch, aren't you, Morgan?"

She pulled off of me. "Hungry for a fat fucking cock like yours." I grunted again when I slammed against the back of her mouth.

I thought she might try to take me down her throat, but she had other things in mind. She had always given great head. But she was an even better fuck. She released me with a "pop", stood up, then bent at the waist and placed her palms flat against the wall.

She looked back at me over her shoulder. "Remember what you used to tell your wide receivers?" She sighed when I stepped between her legs and ran my tip along the length of her gash.

"What's that?"

She smiled. "Go hard and go deep. I want you to fuck me with every inch of that beautiful, fat cock of yours."

"I'm gonna fuck your shit like I own it," I growled.

"Yes! I want you to fuck me like you own me. GAHFUCK!" she howled when I buried myself balls deep with the first thrust. "Ohmagawd, you fat cocked motherfucker!"

I leaned over her back and hissed in her ear, "Just remember, you asked for this." A cold chill ran up her spine. I dug my fingers into her hips.

Her head snapped back when I pulled back then threw my hips forward as hard as I could.

"Holy FUCK!" she screeched.

I began to pump her hole with the veracity of a jackhammer.

"Jesus Christ! You're still tight as a fucking vise!"

"That...that's because...I...I don't fuck fat...Fuck! Fat fucking...cocks like this...anymore! Fuck!"

The hallway quickly filled with the sound of skin slapping skin and moans of porno. All that was missing was a bad soundtrack.

*****

Dana stepped out of the restroom and scanned the room looking for me. Suddenly, a pair of heads appeared before her. They were both wearing horn rimmed glasses and anxious looks on their faces.

"Uh, hello, Mrs., uh, Allen," one said nervously.

"Oh! I'm not Mrs. Allen," she giggled. "I'm just his girlfriend. You can call me Dana."

The two men looked at each other and snickered. "Girlfriend! Yeah, okay!"

She looked at them curiously. Did I say something funny?

"So, um, Dana, we were, you know, wondering..."

"Yeah, you know. We saw you with, you know, um, Jimmy..."

Then it hit her. Oh! These are the boys who saw me crawl out from under the table! She began to blush. "Oh, yes, of course. I remember you."

"Yeah. You, um, you flashed, you know..."

"Your boobs. You showed us your boobs."

"Yes, I remember."

"So, we were talking to Jimmy and he was telling us what, you know..."

"What you were doing under the table."

Her face turned a deeper red. "Oh, did he? Um, okay."

"So we were wondering..."

"We've got $173 and eight cents. If we gave that to you, would you, you know..."

"Yeah, you know. Is that enough for you to, you know..."

It hit her what they were getting at. "Oh my goodness! Do you think I'm a prostitute?!" She wasn't mad. It wasn't in her nature to get mad or angry. She was just flustered.

"Well, uh, yeah."

"You mean you're not?"

"Oh my goodness no!"

"You're not a, you know, a prostitute? And you climbed under the table and did, you know, that?"

"I thought only hookers would do that!"

"Oh my goodness! No, I was just trying to make him feel better."

Stanley and Charles looked at each other then back to her.

"So, does that mean you won't take our money so we can, you know, do it with you?"

She looked down at them. She saw the tiny bumps in their pants. Oh my goodness! They look so sad and pathetic! Look at their little puppy dog eyes! How can I say no?!

"You boys seem so nice!" She paused. "Okay, just this once."

"Seriously?!"

"Yes, but this once. And you can't tell anyone!"

The two men looked at each other. "Yes!"

They followed her into the same men's bathroom that she had been in previously and she locked the door behind them. She turned back to them. Oh my goodness, look at them! They look so cute! They couldn't take their eyes of her. Their mouths went dry when she reached behind her and untied her top. Their jaws dropped when it came across her head revealing her incredible tan mounds.

She cupped and massaged them. "Do you like my boobs?"

They nodded like zombies. "Uh huh."

"Would you like to touch them?"

"Really?!"

She smiled and nodded. "Well, sure. Ah!" Before she knew it they were on her like white on rice. "Oh my goodness! Be...be gentle with my nipples, okay? They...they drive me a little crazy. Ah!" They ignored her words. Her hands wrapped around their heads. She ran her fingers through their thinning hair while they grabbed and slobbered on her flesh. She felt the heat rising in her loins. She finally gently wrapped her hands around their faces and pulled them off of her. "Okay, that's enough, boys," she tittered as she dropped to her knees. "Mmmmmm, you boys must be very uncomfortable. Why don't show me what you're hiding in there?" In a flash she had two smallish rods staring her in the face. "Oh my! Look how big you boys are!" They shivered when she placed them in her warm, soft hands. "Did thinking about me make them all stiff like this?" The pair could only nod. "Oh my goodness," she said sympathetically. "Let me see if I can do something about that."

"Oh! Ohmagawd!" Stanley croaked when he parted her lips while she stroked Charles.

"Yeah? How...how is it?" Charles asked.

"Ohmagawd," Stanley moaned. "It...it's like...it's like heaven."

"Oh man!"

Dana gave a muffled snicker. They're so cute!

"Nngghhaa!" Charles' body shivered when she took him in. "Holy moly!"

What can possibly happen in Chapter 3? Let's find out!

12