The Dana Files - The Reunion Ch. 03

Story Info
Dana accompanies me to my college class reunion.
4.8k words
4.33
5.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers

I continued to hammer away at Morgan's snatch.

"Oh my fucking God! You...you feel incredible!" she crooned.

Her muscles were beginning to spasm around mine.

"You like that, huh? You like that when I fuck your cunt like a cheap whore? Huh? You like that?!" CRACK! I left a hand print on her sweet ass.

"Ohmagawd!" she howled. "Yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes!"

"You always were a cock hungry cunt!"

"Only for your cock! Only for yours!" CRACK! YIPE! "Ohmyfuckinggod, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, you fat cocked bastard!" I reached around. "Holy fuck!" Her clit was vibrating like a tuning fork. I flicked at it several more times. "Ohmyfuckinggod!"

"Come on, you fucking cunt!" I growled. "Scream my name, you fucking bitch!"

"Mark! Mark! Ohmyfuckingfod, Mark! I...I'm gonna..." I swatted her button then pressed and rubbed it. "Holy fucking shit! Oh FUCK! GAAHHHHHAIIIIIEEEEE!" Her scream echoed down the hallway. Her body spasmed out of control. She clamped down on me so hard it feel like a hand was wrapped around it.

I continued to plow her like a mule and slap at her buzzer while she howled at the moon.

Her convulsions finally began to slow. Her barks began to quiet. My thrusts slowed. Her body began to slump.

"Holy fucking shit," she panted. She gave a light gasp when I pulled back. "That was incredible."

"Ah, but the night is still young."

She looked over her shoulder. Her heart stopped for a second when spotted my shimmering hammer in the dim light.

"Oh shit! You didn't...you didn't..."

I shook my head. "Uh uh. There's one more hole of yours that I loved fucking. If I recall, you seemed to enjoy it, too."

"But...but that's different! Oh shit! I haven't had anybody up there in...fuck! Years!"

"What? Howdy Doody doesn't give you a good ass fuck every once and awhile?"

"No! He thinks it's dirty. Fucking bastard!"

I stepped towards her. "Dumbass. Well, lucky for you, I don't."

"Oh fuck! Wait! Just wait! Fuck!" She sounded almost panicked. "Fuck," she muttered. She knew it was true. She'd forgotten how much she loved that. "Let me prepare myself before you shove that fucking monster up there." She began to take deep, calming breathes.

*****

Dana finally stopped playing alternate flutes with Charles and Stanley.

"Okay, boys, as much as I know you're enjoying this, I don't think this is all you wanted. I think we should do that before everyone thinks we disappeared," she tittered. "Charles, why don't you lay down on the floor, Sweety?" She began to stand up. I hope they last long enough for me to finish! Sucking on their thingies has me all hot again!

"You...you want me to lay down on the floor? What if I get dirty? My mom will get mad if I get my good clothes dirty."

"Your Mom?" Dana asked.

Stanley roared with laughter. "Yeah! This nerd still lives with his mommy! Ha ha ha!"

"Shut up, nerd! She needs somebody to take care of her!" Charles shot back.

"Awwww, that's sweet," Dana cooed. "Tell you what." She grabbed her top from the sink. "Her, you can lay down on this. Oh, and this, too." Her skirt slid down her long, silky legs and over her pumps.

The boys were mesmerized.

"Wooooooow," they said in unison wide-eyed.

"Look at that. She's shaved!"

"Yeah! I thought only those porno girls did that!"

She giggled and handed Charles her skirt. "Okay, lay down on those, Sweety."

Charles laid the clothes out on the floor and carefully fell down on them. He intently watched Dana straddle him and lower herself down. He felt her heat hover over him. He shuddered when she gripped his handle.

"Are you ready, Sweety?"

He nodded. "Y-y-y-eah," he stuttered. "Ah," he gasped when his tip split her folds. He closed his eyes and moaned, "Ahhhhhh," during her short slide into his lap.

"Oh my goodness," she purred. "You're so big!" She lied. He felt like a toothpick. But it was her nature to make a man feel good about his manhood. "How does that feel, Sweety?"

"Ah...ah...amazing!"

She fell down over him onto her hands. Her breasts were practically resting on his face. "Oh! Ah! Mmmmmmm," she whirred when he grabbed and sucked on them almost instantly.

"Hey! What about me?!" Stanley protested.

Dana turned her head. "Don't worry, Sweety, I haven't forgotten about you," she tee-hee'd. "I want you to come over here and put it in my butt. Can you do that for me? Will you put your great big thingy in my butt?"

Stanley's jaw dropped. "You want me...to put my...my thingy...in your butt?!"

She nodded. "Mmmmhmmmm. I love having a man's thingy in my butt," she purred.

"Wow," he sighed quietly. "Um, yeah, sure." He slid in behind her and held himself steady. "Are you, are you ready?" he stammered when he touched her flickering rosebud.

She nodded her head. "Mmmmmhmmmm. I want it, Baby. Give it to me," she whirred like some late night 1-800 girl. She squeaked when his tiny, swollen head slipped through.

"Ohhhhhhhhmagawd," he moaned until he landed balls deep. "Holy crap that's tight!"

"Now I want you boys to fuck me. I want you boys to fuck me like the bad girl you think I am," she said in a deep, husky voice. "Oh!" she squawked at Stanley's first drive. "Oh yeah, mmmmm, yeah, just like that, Baby."

The two began to rock their hips in sync. Each thrust from Stanley slid Dana up Charles' stick. Stanley dug his fingers into her hips while Charles molested her chest.

I need to slow them down or they'll never make it until I finish! "Mmmmmmm, you boys feel so good! But...but I think you...you...mmmmmmm...you should slow it down just...just a little bit!"

Stanley had sweat rolling off his face. "Oh good golly! Your...your butt is so tight!"

Dana's breasts had knocked Charles' glasses off his face. He released an erect nipple from his mouth. "Oh man! So...so is her...uh...oh! So is her, uh, pussy!"

"That's because you...you boys...mmmmmmmm....are...are so big! You're...you're filling me up with your big, fat thingies!"

"Hear that, Charles? We're too much for her!"

"I...I don't know...how much longer...I...I can go!" Charles croaked.

Dana could feel two rockets shooting up the insides of her thighs. "Oh, Baby, just a little bit longer! Come on, Baby, you feel...mmmmmm...you feel so good! Oh my goodness!"

Stanley's hips began to stutter. "Holy moly! I...I don't know how...grrrrrr...how much longer I can....last!"

Dana began to clamp down on them. "Come on, Baby! Just...just a little bit longer!"

"I...I can't!" Charles howled. "You're...you're squeezing me...so hard!"

Stanley clenched his jaw. "Me, too!"

Dana's body began to tremble. "Yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!" The two rockets crashed into her snatch and exploded on impact. "Ohmagawd! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...ohmagaaaaaawwwwddd!" It felt like an entire fireworks stand was going off inside of her. Every nerve ending was on fire.

Charles' body stiffened underneath her. His head nodded side to side. "Nope! Nope! I...can't...hold it...any...more! GAHHHHHHHHH!" She felt him erupt inside of her. He was throbbing so hard it felt like his spunk was going to shoot out of her mouth.

Stanley closed his eyes and grimaced. "I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! Good golly, I'm gonna do it! Doing it! Doing it! GAHHHHHHHH!" He exploded like a volcano, shooting his lava into her cavern and what felt like up her spine. The feeling of these two men unleashing inside of her only heightened her own orgasm.

*****

My thick, swollen tip was pressing against Morgan's twitching back door. Her hands were pressed flat against the wall. I leaned into her. The head began to penetrate.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" she muttered. I held myself firm and leaned in. The first two inches slid past her quivering sphincter. "Gah fuck!" I continued to press forward. "Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk!" she cried out until my balls kept me from going any further. "Holy fuck!"

"Jesus Christ! You weren't kidding about Howdy Doody! Your ass is tight as a virgin!"

"Can we...can we not talk about my...my fucking husband while your...fuck! While your...cock is in my ass, please?!"

I began to slowly pull and push. "What's the matter? You don't wanna talk about your husband's tiny little cock while I make you cum?"

"No! No I...grrrrrrr...fuck! No I don't!" I reached around and slapped her still wobbling knot. "Gahfuck!" She began to push back into my thrusts. "Mmmmmm, you...you fat cocked motherfucker! Grrrrrrrr, fuck!"

"You've got the tightest little ass I've ever fucked," I hissed. "I'm gonna rip this motherfucker apart!"

"Yes! Yes! Do it!" CRACK! YIPE!

"I'm gonna rip this motherfucker so open your tiny dicked husband will be able to put his wimpy fucking hand in it!"

"Stop talking about that limp dicked miserable fuck! Just...just....grrrrrrr...just fuck me hard, you bastard!"

"I'm gonna fuck your ass like a little bitch! You want me to fuck your tight little ass like you're a bitch? Huh? You want me to fuck you like you're my little bitch?!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm your little bitch! Fuck my tight ass with your fat fucking cock, you bastard!" I snapped at her angry kernel while I picked up steam. "Ohmyfuckinggod!" I continued to swat at it. "Holy fucking shit!"

*****

Dana looked down at her naked body while Stanley and Charles tucked themselves back in.

"My goodness!" she giggled as she looked at the mixture of cum and her own juices flowing down her thighs. "You boys sure had a lot of stuff!"

They both shrugged. "Yeah, well, you know..."

"Okay, you boys shoo! Shoo shoo shoo! I need to get cleaned up before Mark comes looking for me."

"Oh! Right!"

"Um, well, uh...thanks for the, uh, you know, um, good time."

"Yeah! Thanks!"

"Oh, you're welcome! You boys were great!"

Just as the door closed behind them, you could hear the sound of skin-against-skin and then a shout of "Best day ever!"

Tommy "Juice" Jones had been watching Dana all night. He was a mean-spirited bully as well as a small time dealer. He did a short stint for armed robbery and assault after graduation. He was generally considered not to be a good person and someone to be avoided. He thought he had seen Dana and the two nerds enter the bathroom together. When he saw the two men leave the bathroom high-fiving and looking like they'd hit the lottery, he told two of his cronies he was going to check it out and to stay on the lookout for me.

When he walked into the bathroom, Dana was staring into the mirror and fluffing her hair. She had managed to get dressed and had just come out of the stall trying to drain as much of the boys "stuff" out of her as possible.

The door swinging open startled Dana. "Oh my goodness! Oh geez! I'm so sorry! I was just leaving."

"You ain't goin' nowhere, bitch," Juice growled in his deep, gravelly voice.

"Excuse me?"

He saw the money the boys had left on the counter and laughed. "Ha ha ha! I fucking knew it! Leave it to Allen to bring a fucking hooker to a reunion!"

"A what?"

He began to walk towards her, unzipping his pants and loosening his tie. "What's blow job going for tonight? Huh? 20 bucks? Yeah, 20 bucks should cover it."

"I...I think there's been some kind of, um, misunderstanding."

"There ain't no fuckin' misunderstanding, bitch. Gimme that!" He reached out and grabbed Dana's top. With one mighty tug, the straps of the tiny top snapped.

"Oh!" she yipped when the top left her body. "Hey! Give me that back!" she demanded as she tried to cover her naked torso.

Juice tossed the top to the side and it landed in a urinal. "Lemme see those, bitch!" He grabbed her wrists and pulled them apart. "Damn! Those are some fine ass titties!

"Hey! Ah!" She swatted at his rough hand that had palmed a mound while his other hand held one of hers over her head.

"Goddamn! Fat and firm! No wonder Allen picked you! I'll bet you're a fine fuck, too!"

She continued to slap at his hand. "Stop it! Stop it!"

"Turn around, bitch!" He spun her around, pinned her against a sink with his large frame, and pulled her arm behind her back. He snapped his tie through the collar of his shirt and began to wrap it around her wrist.

"Hey! Hey! What...what're you doing?! Ow!" she protested when he pulled her other arm behind her and bound her two wrists together.

"Knowing Allen, I'll bet this isn't the first time you've had your hands tied up. Ha!"

"Oh! Hey!" she squealed when he placed his hands in the waist of her short skirt and yanked it off her hips. The sound of the zipper tearing filled the room.

He pulled the skirt down her long legs and forced her to step out of it, then placed his hand on her neck and forced her to bend over the sink.

"Ha ha ha! Look at that! Your fuckin' ass is still gaped! You let those fuckin' nerds fuck your ass?! Jesus! No wonder they were so fuckin' happy!""

"Hey! Stop that!" she yelped as he pulled her ass cheeks apart. She felt him touch her widen hole. "Hey! Hey! Stop it!"

"Time to ride the dirt road cock train, bitch!"

Her head snapped back and she howled, "Gah shit!" when he drove himself balls deep into her.

He pushed down on her bound hands, pushing her into the sink, and immediately began to pound at her back door.

"Holy fuck! Allen must not be fuckin' your ass enough with his tiny little dick! You're tight as fuck!"

"Mark...Mark is 10...10 times the man you are, you...you bastard!"

"Is that right?" He pulled back and threw himself forward as hard as he could. Her head bounced off the mirror. "You won't walk for a week when I'm done with you!"

"Oh shit! Ohmagawd! Ah! Ah! Nnnggghhhh!"

"Come on, bitch! Tell me how good it feels! Tell me how good it feels to get ass fucked by a real man!"

"You're...you're no real man! OW!" she howled when he reached forward and squeezed a breast while he continued to pummel her backside. "Ohmagawd!"

"Ha! You'll be begging for more when I'm done with you!"

The assault went on for what felt like days. She could feel his muscle throb inside of her.

"Holy fuck! Your fuckin' ass is suckin' me in! Fuck! You want me to cum, bitch? Huh? You want me to cum?!"

"Yes! Yes! Just finish, please! Just do it!"

"Ha! I don't need your permission, you fuckin' cunt! C'mere!"

He grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the side. She stumbled into the wall, lost her balance, and fell to the floor. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her knees.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

He pulled her to his groin and he split her lips. "Her you go! Suck your ass off my cock, you fucking bitch! Oh fuck yeah!" On his third pump he dove into her throat. "Oh fuck yeah! You deep throating bitch!"

She could only gurgle in response.

He face fucked her for less than a minute before he pulled out of her throat. He pointed his hose at her face and stroked it like a man possessed.

"It looks like you could use a fresh coat of makeup! Ha! You ready? Huh? You ready, bitch?! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah! Nnnnnggguuuuhhh!"

A stream of milky white gushed from his tip and splashed against her cheek. It spread across the side of her face and into her hair. A second rope struck her forehead, while a third landed just below her eye. He continued to coax spurt after spurt out until the better part of her face was coated. She gagged when he drove himself into her throat again. He pumped until his balls stopped contracting. He finally pulled out one last time, then waved his wand at her, sending droplets up her face and down the middle of her hair.

He stepped back surveyed the damage. "Oh fuck yeah!" He tucked himself back in and reached into his back pocket. He pulled out his wallet, opened it, and considered it. He finally pulled a bill out and threw it on top of the money that was already there. "You were pretty fuckin' good. There's a 50. Don't spend it all in one place. Bitch." He laughed as he walked away.

"Bastard," she panted from her knees as the door closed.

*****

I was pulsating inside of Morgan's ass. Our hearts were racing. Sweat was rolling off my face and falling onto her ass.

"Come on, you fucking bitch! Tell me what you want! Tell me what you fucking want!"

"Holy fuck! I...I want you to cum, you fat cocked bastard! I want you to cum! Come on, give it to me!"

"I'm gonna fill your fucking ass with cum! How about that? You want me to fill your ass full of cum? Huh?!"

"Yes! Yes! Holy fuck, yes! Do it! Do it! I...I want it!"

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fuckin' cum in your ass! Ohmagawd, it's...fuck! It's so tight! It's pulling me in! Here it comes! Here it comes! Gggaaaahhhhhh!" My head flew back and my chest flew out.

"Ohmyfuckinggod yes! I feel it! Yes! Oh fuck yes! That's it! Oh fuck, it feels so good! Give it to me, you bastard, give it to me!"

I continued to pump my hips until I could pump no more. I pulled back and out. A white string followed me out until it finally snapped and fell across her ass. A stream began to immediately flow out the hole I just left and ran down the insides of her thighs. Morgan's wobbly legs couldn't hold her up. She fell to her knees and leaned her head on the wall.

"Holy fuck," she sighed.

"Holy fuck is right," I chuckled. "You haven't changed a bit. Still a cock hungry slut."

"Fuck you, you bastard. Only you. You and that beautiful, fat fucking cock of yours. You're the only one that's ever made me feel that way."

I tucked my python back into its cage. "We should do this more often," I joked.

"It's a good thing you live in a different state. Fuck. We'd fuck each other to death." We both laughed.

"That wouldn't be so terrible, would it?"

She considered her answer. "No. No it wouldn't." She paused. "You're such an asshole." And we laughed again.

She grabbed her clothes off the floor and I helped her to her feet. She threw the dress over her head, pulled it down, and straightened it. She stared at the panties in her hand, got a wicked smile, and held her hand out. "Here. You keep 'em. For old times' sake."

I took them from her hand and stuffed them in my pants pocket. "Should I put them around my rearview mirror like I used to?"

She laughed. "I fucking dare you."

*****

Juice confidently strolled back into the event center wearing a wide smile and missing a tie. He walked up to one of his cronies, nodded towards the bathroom he just left, and said, "Allen's cunt is in there giving $20 blow jobs."

"No shit?!"

"You should go check her out. Bitch swallowed my whole fucking thing."

"Oh shit!"

The man swung the door open and found Dana still on her knees panting. Her face was still covered in a milky haze. It was falling off her chin onto her large cumcatchers. She looked up and blinked through her caked eyelashes.

"Oh thank goodness!" She turned to show the man her bound hands. "Can you untie me, please?"

The man walked towards her, threw a $20 on the stack of bills, and unzipped his pants.

"Not likely, bitch," he growled.

"Oh no! Not you, too!"

He nodded. "Oh yeah. There's a fucking line forming. You're gonna be suckin' a lotta cock tonight, bitch."

"(GASP!) Oh no ggggfffffkkkkkk!" she gagged when the man went down her throat.

"Oh fuck! Goddamn right! Swallow my shit, bitch!" He grabbed the back of her head and began to give her a proper skull fuck. "I'm gonna stab your fuckin' brain tonight, bitch!"

Dana could only cough and gag at his powerful dives into her throat.

*****

Morgan and I walked hand-in-hand down the hallway back to the event center.

"Just like old times, huh?" I asked. "Go off somewhere and fuck then walk back to class."

She chuckled. "And missing my underwear. Again." We both laughed.

Shortly before we reached the end of the hallway, I stopped, swung her around, pulled her close, and planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips. At first she was surprised. But soon our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers
12