The Dana Files - The Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally broke off the kiss, she looked up at me with a gentle smile. Her eyes sparkled in the dim light.

"What was that for?"

"Old times sake."

When we walked back into the event center, I stopped her at the first table we came to. I asked my classmate's wife if she had a pen in her purse, which thankfully she did. I scribbled on the tiny napkin and handed it to Morgan.

"If you're ever in Oklahoma..." I said as she stared at it.

She smiled, grabbed the pen, and scribbled on her own napkin.

I looked at it when she handed it to me. It had her phone number along with a heart with an arrow through it. "Next time you're in Indiana..."

I held it up and smiled. "You can count on it."

Back to reality. Her head snapped around. "Shit! I need to find a bathroom before John finds me with your cum running down my legs!" She blew me a kiss and scampered off.

*****

The man was still wearing Dana's throat out. His balls bounced off her chin.

"That's it, you cocksucking bitch! Fuck yeah! You want me to cum? Huh? You want me to bust a nut off?!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmm!"

"Ha! I thought so!" He pulled out of her mouth and pointed his weapon at her face. "Here it comes! Here it comes, you fucking bitch! GAH!"

The force of the blast knocked her head back. It landed beside her nostril and splashed across her face. A second strand hit between her eyes and ran across her forehead and down her nose. She gagged when he stuffed her throat again. She could feel the remainder of his thick liquid roll down her esophagus.

When he finally finished, he pulled back and slapped his meat on her breasts that were quickly becoming covered with excess spunk.

"Ha ha! Best $20 I've spent in a long time! Thanks, bitch!"

"Bastard," she muttered under breath.

*****

I was standing in the event center scanning the room for Dana. I thought it was odd that I didn't see her. After all, with her height and beauty, she was hard to miss. But I did notice something that caught my attention. A line had formed outside of a familiar bathroom. A man came out looking entirely too happy for someone who'd just been in a men's bathroom. It was Jack Sooner, one of Juice's crew. Wherever they went, trouble followed. He high-fived the first man in line, said a few words, then walked off and rejoined Juice and his men. The first man in line quickly entered the bathroom.

My senses were tingling. Hmmmmm. Something's not right. I decided it was time to investigate.

A couple of men in line saw me crossing the room.

One leaned into the other. "Fuck! It's Allen! I'm outta here!" The line quickly dispersed.

The men in line weren't the only ones who saw me coming.

Jack elbowed Juice. "Oh shit! It's Allen! He's headed for the bathroom!"

"Fuck!" I was one of the few men on campus Juice knew he didn't want to mess with. "Let's scram before he figures it out!"

As I opened the door I heard, "That's it, you fuckin' cunt! Suck on my meat, you bitch!"

My eyes went blood red with anger as soon as I walked through the door.

Without turning around, the man said, "Hey, pal, you're gonna have to wait your turn!"

I grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him back. His eyes bulged when he saw it was me. Before he could say a word, my punch landed in the middle of his shocked face. Dana's scream could barely be heard over his howl as he flew back and crashed into the wall next to the urinals. His head slamming against the wall sounded like a pumpkin hitting the ground.

I had never been so angry in my life.

"You motherfucker!" I yelled as I followed him across the room. A right cross to his jaw and a left to his kidneys dropped him to his knees.

"Mark, stop!" Dana barked.

His shirt tore when I grabbed it by the collar again and lifted him to his feet. He was doubled over making a pitiful sound. Still holding his collar, I grabbed his waistband and dragged him to the door.

"Get the fuck outta here, you piece of shit!" He landed with a thud when I threw him head first into the door and crumpled to the ground. "Oops. I forgot to open the door. My bad."

Once again, I picked him up off the floor and opened the door. There were screams when he rolled out the door and into the room. His face was bloodied and his pecker was hanging out of his pants. I quickly closed the door, locked it, and sprinted to Dana.

"Jesus Christ! Are you okay?"

"I...I think so," she said as I helped her to her feet and untied her binding.

"I'm gonna kill those motherfuckers!"

"No, don't. Please don't," she begged.

I took a breath. "I'm so sorry. I should've never left you alone."

"No no. This is my fault. I started it."

"You started it?! How the fuck did you start it?!"

"I...I...can we talk about it later, please?"

"Um, yeah, sure, whatever you want. Let's get you cleaned up and let's get out of here."

She nodded and walked to the sink. I grabbed her top out of the urinal and picked her skirt up off the floor. The bands of the top were ripped away from the top - not that she'd want to wear it, anyway, after it sitting in a urinal - and the zipper on the skirt was destroyed.

"Fuck," I sighed holding the clothes up before tossing them in the trash can.

She saw me throw the clothes away. "What're you doing? What am I going to wear? I can't walk out of here naked."

I thought about it for a second. I pulled Morgan's panties from my pocket. "Here, put these on."

She stared at them as I unbuttoned my shirt. "Where...where did you get these?"

"We can talk about that later."

I pulled my shirt off and she put the panties on. She stared at the shirt when I handed it to her, then back at me.

"What...what are you going to wear?"

"I'll be fine. Just put the shirt on."

The shirt tails barely reached her mid-thigh. Her new panties were clearly visible, as were her dark pink areolas and thick, hard nipples through my white dress shirt.

When we headed for the door, she stopped. "Wait! My money!" The eight cents tinged on the floor when she grabbed the bills.

"Money? Where the fuck did that come from?"

"Um...we can talk about that later."

Several people were gathered around the man I had thrown out the door. He was still on the floor and moaning, with his limp dick still hanging out of his pants.

Heads turned as we walked through the crowd with her looking like a hot mess and me shirtless. As the car pulled out of the parking lot and headed back to the hotel, Dana turned to me.

"Do you think they'll have another reunion?" Her voice was hoarse from the abuse it had taken tonight.

"Um, yeah, probably. They usually have them every five years."

"Do you think you'll go again?"

Between what happened between Dana - both good and bad ­- and Morgan, I was torn. "I dunno. Maybe."

A devilish smile crossed her face. "If you do, do you think I can come again?"

12