The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

Jim was momentarily caught off guard, then knew exactly what he needed to do. He slipped his wedding band off and put it in Edwina's palm. He'd found one worthy of taking it off for.

Tears filled Edwina's eyes, she didn't sob or cry out. She looked up at Hump, smiling as she nodded her head yes.

"Alright Ed, take me back to bed, I'm completely worn out. Oh, Jim, make sure you treat her like a postage stamp, you have to lick her, before you stick her. She likes to be licked."

Edwina spoke as she pushed Hump out of the room. "Enough you horny old string bean, Jim and I will figure all of that out together. Let's get you in bed for the night. Jim, please have a beer, I'll meet you on the patio in about 15 minutes."

Edwina and Jim talked about how quickly the onset of Humps disease had happened and his going into hospice care, she felt this was for the best. The doctor had told her he would likely go to sleep and never wake up. Edwina would rather have that than weeks or months of suffering and pain. Jim told Ed he'd take Friday off and help her in any way possible. Edwina got up and sat on Jim's lap, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

"Jim, I don't want to stay in this house alone, can I stay with you Friday night? I'll want to stay with Hump throughout the day, but they will kick me out about five to get him settled in. Can I sleep with you? We don't need to make love if you don't want to, I just don't want to sleep alone."

"You can sleep with me, and why don't we move your clothes and things over on Saturday morning? I'll clear out my shaving junk from the master bath for you to take over, I'll use the bathroom across the hall. That's how it was when Karen was alive, so it won't be anything new to me. As for sex, Ed, I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep my hands off, if you're lying next to me, especially if you wear very little to sleep in."

"I usually wear panties and a light top. Let's talk about sex a minute. Jim, once you're inside me, once you flood my vagina with your seed ... I own you. You're mine and mine alone, no other woman will ever be allowed to have that cock while I'm alive. Are you agreeable to that, cuz if not, this won't work."

"As long as that pussy and the rest of you are mine, I have no problem whatsoever. Once we've consummated this arrangement, we belong to each other and no one else. Agreed?"

"Music to my ears Jimmie. By the way, that will be what I call my lover, Jimmie. I don't plan to let anyone else call you Jimmie, and neither should you. Understood?"

Jim shook his head yes and Ed kissed him again, long, hard and sensuous. "A preview of Friday night Jimmie, now go home and dream about me."

For the first time in years he walked home with an erection, an erection so hard he was afraid if he fell he'd pole vault right over the hedge. Jim didn't see Ed and Hump at all the next day, he was working as much overtime as possible to get the job far enough along to have the rough-in inspection late Thursday, which would allow him to be off Friday. The inspection went well, one small item the inspector wanted changed, which took Jim all of ten minutes. The guy signed off, slapping the green sticker on the 3" vent stack, Jim was home free. Able to take Friday off.

Jim was at the house when the ambulance picked up Hump. Edwina went with Hump, Jim told her he'd pick her up at the facility at 5:15. Jim spent the day clearing his things out of the master bath, cleaning it to a spotless sheen and equipping it with plenty of the towels Karen used to like. He then went through Karen's portion of the walk-in closet, making sure there would be plenty of room for Ed's clothes. He had all her stuff in boxes and had planned to go through her dresser but ran out of time.

Chapter Four:

She was waiting in the lobby when he arrived, he walked her to his truck, opened the door and helped her in. Edwina commented that a girl could get used to that treatment real fast. Jim suggested she do so, because that was how he treated his lady. His lady she thought smiling. It had been a stressful day for both, Jim suggested they go out for dinner, a new Mexican joint that had recently opened and had good reviews.

"Or would you rather wait. I know Hump doesn't have long, so we can wait if you want. Might keep the gossipers quiet a few more days."

"This may not sound lady like, but to hell with those people. The only reason they tolerated and ever treated this little brown lady with any respect at all is because I taught their kids and I was married to a successful business man. I know this is little town America, but some of these flippin people are so backward they make the aryan nation look progressive. Let's go have some supper, and I plan to be on your arm or holding your hand the entire time."

"Damn girl, let's give them something to talk about." And they did, tongues were wagging, fingers pointing, it was hilarious to watch. As they were leaving someone Edwina knew ask how Hump was doing in a condescending tone.

"Just left him in hospice care, only a few weeks to live. He suggested Jim and I get some supper, so we did. How about you, are you still divorcing your philandering husband? That must have been quite a shock when you found out he was sleeping with not one, but three bimbos. You hang in there girl, see you again."

All the way to the truck she giggled like an eleven year old, but once inside she hung her head and started to cry. "Why did I let that cow goad me into dropping to her level, I know better, I should have walked away."

"Really, I thought you did admirably, at least there were no homicides."

Ed thumped my shoulder, calling me smart ass and telling me to take her home. As I pulled into her driveway she looked at me with a funny look, "What are you doing Jim?"

"Taking you home, like you said."

"I don't live here anymore Jim, I live next door, and in about two hours that home will be OURS. Now take me home and carry me across the threshold, like you're supposed to."

"What about clothes and toiletries and all that lady stuff you guys take care of in the bathroom before you prance your sexy bodies into the bedroom?"

"I put a bag inside your patio doors earlier when you were helping Hump gather his things. I'm all set, if I follow Hump's instructions I won't be wearing much anyway."

They sat at the kitchen table a few moments, Edwina having a cup of coffee, Jim having two cookies with his glass of milk. Jim spoke first.

"We don't have to make love tonight, I can behave."

"That's where you're wrong Jimmie, according to Hump we're to make each other ours tonight. He says then there will be no question in either's mind. He doesn't feel cheated, he knows where I am, he knows what we'll be doing, and he'd rather have his best friend doing it than a man he'd never known. We will be making love tonight Jimmie, so let's get ready. Let's find out if we're compatible."

Each took a shower in separate bathrooms, Jim finishing first, lighting some candles he'd found stashed in the closet. Karen loved scented candles, he was hoping Edwina did too. It was still bewildering to him, yes, he'd desired Ed for a long time, but she belonged to Hump. Now Hump was asking him to care for her in every way, for the rest of their lives. His only fear was not that he couldn't love Edwina, but that he'd disappoint her.

As he lay in bed, propped up against the headboard the bathroom door opened, Ed turned off the bathroom light and stepped into the bedroom. The candles created just enough light to show her in all her elegance. She had on a yellow garter belt, black silk stockings, a yellow silk transparent baby doll that stopped just below the junction of her legs, and no panties. Jim's dick went from Meekers limp leaker to a ravaging hardon immediately. His flag pole was as tall and hard as could be.

Edwina stared at Jim, "Mmmm, is that for me Jimmie? I sure hope so, cuz I've got a hungry little kitty just looking for a rat like that." Edwina sat on the bed and took his dick in her little hand. "Mmmm, nice size too Jimmie, it's going to fit in me nicely. Mind if I taste it?"

Jim was about to go into overload, "Edwina, honey, are you sure about all of this?"

"Jimmie, it's been almost two years since I've had vaginal sex, over a year since Hump could stay hard long enough for me to satisfy him with my mouth, and though he would eat me if I asked, it wasn't the same. Jimmie, I'm horny as hell. We've talked about this since Tuesday, now stop messing around so I can suck your dick."

Jim's eyes rolled back in his head as he watched that tiny little mouth open far enough to take in the head of his cock. Karen often complained the head was too big for her mouth, Edwina never gave it a second thought.

As Edwina's mouth was devouring Jim's cock an inch at a time, Jim was moaning and groaning and telling Ed what a great cock sucker she was. Eventually she had almost 5 inches in her mouth as she bobbed up and down on his rod.

Pulling off she asked if he wanted her to deep throat him. He told her no, he found no satisfaction in watching a woman gag on a cock. As he watched Ed drop back down, her lips pouting outward, her tongue slithering along the bottom, almost reaching his balls, the way she swirled her tongue around the head on the upstroke without having to take his cock out of her mouth. He thought to himself, "if you can't cum with a blowjob like this, you need help."

She hadn't been at it long when Jim warned her he was about to cum. She pulled off his dick and said, "I want it in my mouth, every last drop, it's all going into my tummy." Her mouth encompassed his cock and worked feverishly, soon he was stiffening, she could feel his dick expand and she slid her lips back to the head, locking them tight around the glans. Jim threw his head back, bucked his hips into Edwina and let out a yell that almost peeled the paint off the wall.

Letting out a guttural ugh or groan with every spurt leaving his cock, Edwina swallowed every drop, sucking his cock and softly caressing his balls until she was sure he was completely spent.

"Come up here you little she-devil. Where did you learn to suck cock like that? Karen could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, but I think you emptied every drop of sperm I had in my body. Holy shit girl."

Ed snuggled into his arms, her face alongside his cheek. "Did you like that sweetheart? I was hoping you liked lipstick around your dipstick, because I sure enjoy having your cock in my mouth."

Jim looked down, sure enough, she'd left a ring of lipstick around his cock. He wondered how it could possibly get any better. Jim lifted her tiny little frame up off his body, lay her down gently and then removed her baby doll top. Those 32B tits were standing up proud, nipples pointed toward the ceiling. Not having had children she had never had to deal with the sag and stretching baby breasts created. There was a bit of sag due to aging, but very little. Jim kissed her mouth, pushing his tongue forward for the first time, she eagerly responded by opening her mouth and sucking his tongue into her mouth with as much force as she'd sucked his cock.

Jim moved down her body, kissing, sometimes licking, giving her a hicky above her breast, stopping first at the left nipple, then the right. They were soft, yet so firm at the same time. She arched her back trying to force the tit further into his mouth. As he sucked his hand was in her pussy hair, stroking it, playing in it, lovingly pulling it and letting go. His mouth moved from her breast to just below the panty line, kissing all along the edges of her pubic hair. Her pubic patch was like most oriental girls, instead of flaring out across the abdomen, it went straight up. Jim kissed her mound right above her clit, then buried his face in her muff.

Edwina asked Jim if he wanted her to shave it off.

"Edwina, if you touch that pussy with a razor other than to trim the edges for a bikini or the like, you and I will have big problems. I prefer a pussy with hair, don't touch it."

"Jimmie, will you eat my pussy, please? I know you might want to tease, but please don't, not tonight. Just eat me like I sucked you, no playing, just eat me."

As Jim lay down between her legs he marveled at how little this valley was. He put his hands below her ass cheeks lifting her up to his face, then decided pillows might work better. With her tiny ass lifted, his tongue was right in line with her little pussy lips. Some women have large outer labia, not Edwina, both the outer and inner lips were small. The outer lips being dark, while the inner a bright pink. As Jim commenced to licking the prize before him, he slid his hands under her butt and alongside her body. Edwina instantly picked them up and placed them on her breasts, he caressed them a little and then dropped them. She picked them up and put them back on her breasts, as he started to let them slide off her breasts a second time she slapped his hands the way you would a child, putting them right back on her tits. Didn't take Jim long to determine who was going to be the boss in the pussy eating department.

Jim slowly and methodically administered to Edwina's pussy. Licking, using the flat of his tongue as well as the tip. He noticed she responded more as he worked the left side of her clit,

he concentrated on that area. Edwina had been ooing and purring and cooing the entire time, but as Jim hit the spot on the left she hissed, "yes baby, right there, you've found mama's special spot." It wasn't two minutes later that she was gasping for air, her hips bucking frantically, her stomach muscles clinching and un-clinching, her mouth filled with moans and cries of ecstasy. She had to push Jim's head away, the tickle was too intense.

Jim lifted her and lay her on top of him as she caught her breath. Once relaxed she cooed, "Jimmie, I haven't been eaten like that since college. Hump was dedicated, but he was always in too much of a hurry. This was absolutely over the top. Thank you."

I raised an eyebrow and asked, "college?"

She giggled. "I was going out with a pair of identical twins that I thought was the same guy. Same blonde hair, same blue eyes, same exact build. I knew it was never going to go anywhere, but it was my "let's try out a white boy phase", I only figured out there were two different guys when the relationship had gone far enough to include oral sex. One was a world champion pussy eater, while the other was horrible. Talking with my girlfriend I brought up how he could do me so good one time, then be so lousy the next. She asked if he was blond, when I repeated yes, she told me it wasn't one guy, it was a pair of identical twins. Apparently, it had happened to several girls, and I was the last to know about their scam."

We kissed a little more when she asked, "think you can get it up once more? I'd really that monster to fill my pussy before we go to sleep."

"It doesn't act like it did when I was 25, but if you'll suck it a little I'm pretty sure it will respond." With that comment I was back in her mouth and hard as a rock within minutes.

Taking my cock out of her mouth she grinned big, like a kid who'd just won the prize. I watched her slide back until her pussy lips touched the head of my cock. She told me to hold it up straight while she slowly moved it right into the folds of her love canal.

"Edwina, you have a small pussy, will I fit in there?"

"Oh, you'll fit. Hump was long but real skinny, like his body. I'll just have to take it easy the first time, so my vagina can adjust. At least I know you won't hit my cervix like Hump would, poor man had to short stroke it all the time unless we did anal."

Unless we did anal, things were exciting enough as it was, now she's talking about anal. Holy shit, what kind of sex kitten do I have on my hands?

Gently she lowered herself, the head went in and she stopped, another inch went in and she momentarily hesitated before her vagina swallowed another two inches, her hips wiggled a little back and forth as she slowly sunk to the hilt. I felt her tiny ass hit my balls as she let out a loud gasp and sat still.

She was looking down, "oh, this is so good Jimmie. Can't believe this firehose has been right next door all these years, on second thought, I'm sure it's better I didn't. I love how you fill me. I see concern in your eyes, I'm fine, just needed a moment for my uterus and cervix to move up a little out of the way. Now that my body has adjusted, I suggest we get to fuckin. Let me set the pace for tonight, after this you can be more aggressive."

Most women her age don't produce much natural lubricant, so we were glad we'd used KY this first time. She rose slowly, dropping as soon as she felt the head about to pop out, this was repeated for at least five minutes when she picked up the pace some. She was rising and then slamming her tiny ass against my groin, groaning and yelping with each thrust. She stopped, "Jimmie can you be on top, I'm worn out."

I flipped her without ever dislodging my dick. She reached up putting those little arms around my neck and kissed me. "Jimmie, I want it hard, but please don't pound me. I don't know if my body can take that abuse after so long. We'll get to the rockin and rollin in time, don't you worry. Once I'm used to your cock, I'll be wanting a good hosing down a lot."

I tried keeping my weight distributed between my knees and my hands, hovering over her, pummeling her tiny snatch. Her legs were as wide as they could go, she was wide open and taking every inch I had. I was being careful not to hammer against her. As I stroked she continued to talk and coo.

"Oh Jimmie, this is so nice, you feel so good." Of course, it was nowhere that smooth sounding, as she babbled out a word with every stroke. When not talking she was making uh sounds, cooing, purring, making little yipping sounds, she was anything but a silent lover. I didn't mind at all, Karen was always a moaner, this was something new.

I could feel my balls begin to tingle, almost as if on cue Ed asked if I was about there. She told me she was and we both ended up going over the edge at the same time. Still on my knees and hands I almost doubled over trying to get deeper inside her, I was drooling on her chest as I was overcome with rapture.

Ed had ahold of my arms, digging her nails into my forearms as she bucked and writhed and gyrated along with her yelps and yes, yes, yes. I was done, I cautiously lowered myself, turning to my side so I didn't hurt that little creature beneath me. She threw her leg back over mine as she lay spread eagle, breathing heavily and making incoherent sounds.

She eventually found her breath and her voice. "my god Jimmie I've got jizz running out of me trickling down my ass. How many years have you been storing that? I thought the load I took in my mouth was big, but this, this is insane. I've never been this full of cum before in my life."

I laid her down and went into the bathroom, returning with a warm wet washcloth. I gently cleaned her up, she had cum in her pussy hair, cum running down the crack of her ass, cum all over the inside of her thighs, I cleaned her up and then attempted to lick her again. She swatted the top of my head and told me to leave it alone if I ever wanted to eat it again.

She took off the stockings and belt, slipped into some cotton panties, put on a thin top and said she was ready for bed. I turned out the lights, as I was slipping into bed she took my arm and put it under her shoulders, moving her up more toward my head. She had her hand on the side of my face as she spoke, "Jimmie, this our bed now, my pussy is all yours now, all of my body is yours, anything you want, any way you want. I know you're gentle and won't hurt me, that is why I can give every part of me to you."

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers