The Dance

Story Info
A Dance, a Kiss, and Newfound Love - 750 WORD PROJECT
748 words
4.71
8.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring into my beer, wondering what went wrong, I thought we had something good. And who the hell dumps someone with a text?

I felt her come up beside me. Turning my head, I saw a cute little blonde anxiously grinning. "Um... I just wondered if you'd like to dance?"

"Dance?" I must have looked confused. She laughed and explained, like I was a bit simple. "It's a thing people do, to music, sway back and forth, usually on a dancefloor."

"Sure," I said, enjoying the way she teased. Why not? Not like there was anyone else, since I'd just had my ass handed to me by the woman I was planning to marry.

Following her to the dancefloor, I noticed three giggling women craning their necks to watch us, and realized she must have been coaxed to come over and ask me.

As I took her hand in mine, the music slowed, the lights dimmed as a romantic ballad started, and I slipped an arm around her waist.

She felt amazing in my arms, a perfect little package, slender with a nice set of curves. Though I could tell from the look on her face, she was still a little uncertain about dancing with a stranger. "So, was this dare?" I asked her.

Looking a little guilty, she nodded, glancing back at her friends. "I've always been shy. To get me to enjoy myself, they bet twenty dollars that I wouldn't walk up to the hottest guy in here, and ask him to dance."

"You think I'm hot?" I asked, surprised.

She nodded, her eyes twinkling as she ran a finger along my jaw. "Oh, yeah, definitely the hottest guy in here."

Chuckling, I pulled her a little closer, running my hand over her back, surprised at the way she happily wrapped herself around me.

Tipping up her chin, I held her gaze. "So, now that you've asked me to dance, what would they think if you had the nerve to kiss me?"

She smirked. "I think they'd quit bugging me about being so shy, if I were to plant one on you."

Pushing up on her toes, arms around my neck, she touched her lips to mine. And it was magic. Holding her in my arms, we smiled into each other's eyes as we swayed. Gently brushing my lips over hers, before I knew it, we were deepening the kiss, kind of grinding on each other and really getting into it.

Hearing her friends gasp, we just laughed, enjoying the feel of each other as we kissed.

"And what would they think if I pretended to bring you back to my place?" I whispered against her lips, as the slow set ended and we just stopped and stared.

She gave me the naughtiest grin, her bright blue eyes dancing with mischief. "Guess there's only one way to find out."

My hand in hers, she walked me to her friends' table, picked up her purse and said, "Goodnight, ladies, I'll talk with you tomorrow."

With my arm snug around her, we walked outside. Once we cleared the door, we let go and laughed. "I can't believe I did that." She giggled. "Did you see the look on their faces? That was priceless. Thanks for playing along, um..."

"It's Pete."

She grinned. "And I'm Lisa."

Noticing I was staring at her pretty mouth, her eyes warm, she stepped closer. "Now, how about a kiss just for us, with no one watching."

Happy to comply, I pulled her away from the door. The kiss was amazing. So hot, we were both gasping when we came up for air.

I felt a few drops, and shivered as it started to come down, trying to shield her with my jacket over her head. "It's really starting to rain. I only live up the block, if you want to..."

Before I could finish, she nodded, slipped her arm through mine, both ducking our heads and laughing like crazy as we ran through the rain.

When I got her into my place, her lips on mine, she worked the buttons on my shirt. My pulse leaping, I slid down her zipper, hardly able to believe this was happening.

As we made love, and I sank into her body, I realized sometimes things happen when you least expect. Like tonight, I'd met this incredible woman, who desired me like no one else ever had.

And I was so happy she asked me to dance.