All Comments on 'The Dance Class Affair'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Fun story. Old gals can be great!

5

woodwardwoodward8 months ago

Well done. A guy once told me an old chicken makes good soup!

yowseryowser8 months ago

Clever, funny, deadpan, the height of the investigative trade. Sweet story.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind8 months ago

I enjoyed this. It's witty and true to the genre.

J6480J64808 months ago

Nice one Ronde, could picture it easily and thats would good writing does for the reader

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good stuff, that was funny!

Often as I read dialog I can 'hear' the voice of the person speaking. In this case my mind tried to hear Humphey Bogart's voice but the truth is I just couldn't imagine some of those words coming out of his mouth! Jack Nicholson (from Chinatown) was perfect fit, though.

Thanks for the entertaining read.

inka2222inka22228 months ago

Sorry, didn't like it too much. I mean it's nice that MC got a got GF, but the cheating bastard wasn't burned at all.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Can't hide from me - LOL! Fun read - 4.7*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the neanderthal barrier hit way too hard in the opening paragraphs and I tuned out.

Davester37Davester378 months ago

This one is well-written, witty, and just plain fun! I always love to see what kind of crazy characters you come up with, and these are some good ones. I think the “Neanderthal Barrier” was a good touch, as it let the reader know up front that this is a humorous story. I think I’m sharp enough to pick up that clue!

As always, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

WilCox49WilCox498 months ago

A fun romp. Nice parody of the genre.

Peapod41Peapod41about 2 months ago

I recall that Richard Geer movie he made. This yarn would have made a better movie than that!

11 out of 10 and I'm a hard marker!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...