The Dance Class Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did watch Melanie's ass while she danced for a few seconds, and it was pretty amazing. Her ass wasn't really wide, but it had a life all its own. If she hadn't been quite so old, I'd have been fantasizing about her ass. Well, actually, I did fantasize, but only for a little while because she came back to me grinning.

"That's cuban motion."

I grinned.

"So I see. You look really sexy. I don't see any of the other women doing that. I'll bet they're jealous."

Melanie grinned.

"The other girls are too embarrassed to do it. They think it's nasty. I kinda like feeling nasty, so I like doing it."

Melanie smiled at me and squeezed my hand then.

"Thank you for saying I look sexy. I don't get men telling me that much anymore. It makes me feel really good."

She winked at me then.

"Ready to try it again...without mashing my boobies this time?"

Rumba wasn't hard to learn, so it wasn't long before I was dancing Melanie around in a circle. Once I could do that, she taught me how to turn her. By the end of the night, I'd learned the basic, the turn, and a couple of simple patterns, and I'd danced a lot with Melanie.

When Divine said the class was over, Melanie smiled at me and her eyes kind of sparkled again.

"We're having a dance tomorrow night. Will you be here?"

I saw Warren walking toward the door and I didn't want to get into a conversation with Melanie and lose him. I just smiled and said if she was coming to the dance, I'd be there. When I left, she was still smiling, and I think that sparkle in her eyes was a little brighter.

When I got outside, Warren was just getting into his car and I hadn't seen anybody walk out with him. I let him get out of the parking lot and onto the street before I started following him. He just went home, so I did too.

I'd been watching him on and off over the evening, but he didn't seem to favor one woman over any other and he'd danced with them all. That was because there were so many more women than men. Divine had the men rotate through the women so the women all got to dance what she'd taught with a man.

The only thing odd about Warren was something I'd seen while the other people were filing in. Warren kept looking at the door like he was expecting somebody. If he was, evidently they didn't show, because once Divine started her lesson, he stopped watching the door. Even if I hadn't told Melanie I'd be at the dance on Friday night, I'd have to be there in case that special person showed up.

Friday morning, I served a couple notices to appear in court, but they went pretty well. Lester Biggs wasn't happy about having to go to small claims court and he let me know that.

"That goddamned bitch's dog shit all over my front yard. All I did was pick up all the dog turds and then put them in her flower bed. Now she's suing my ass for killing her flowers. It was her fucking dog that made the turds. All I did was give 'em back to her."

Betty Michaels was happy to get the summons.

"That man made my sister's life hell. You wouldn't believe the things he wanted her to do. I mean, I like guys just as much as the next girl, but five at the same time? I'm gonna have a great time telling the judge about all that."

Friday afternoon, I typed up the invoices for the notices and mailed them, then had a frozen pizza as an early dinner. By six thirty, I was showered, shaved, and dressed in what I hoped would be the right clothes for a dance, and I was sitting in my car in the parking lot of the Divine's studio.

About ten til seven, Warren drove into the lot and walked into the building. That was my cue to do the same. I wanted to watch him in case that special person showed up so I could find out who she was.

Like the night before, Warren spent a lot of time watching the door. He did socialize a little, but every time the door opened the sounds of the traffic outside came in and Warren looked up at the door. He'd look up with this hopeful look on his face, and then frown when whoever it was walked inside.

Melanie came in about five 'til seven, and I had to smile. She'd gone all the way with a sparkly dress, black stockings, and black heels. I was pretty sure she'd done something with her hair too, and her lips were a bright red. When she walked up to me I gave her the old wolf whistle and she blushed.

"Oh, I'm not that good."

I laughed.

"You mean all the men in the room are looking at you for some other reason?"

"Are they...are they really?"

"Yeah, well except for that really tall guy over there."

Melanie waved her hand.

"Oh, that's just Warren. He's waiting for Marsha Zane to get here."

Well, now I knew who Warren had been waiting on.

"Who's Marsha Zane? Was she here last night?"

Melanie shook her head.

"No, she wasn't here, and I'm glad. Marsha is a tramp. That's what we used to call girls like her. She's been making eyes at Warren for the last six months. I don't know why he likes her except she's as tall as he is."

About then, the door opened and a tall, slender woman with short, dark brown hair walked in. Her face looked kind of hard, so she wasn't especially pretty and she didn't have very big tits. Her ass wasn't all that great either. Warren grinned as soon as he saw her and she grinned back.

He was grinning because Marsha was making the most of what tits and ass she did have. She was wearing a dress, and the neck was scooped low enough she had as much cleavage showing as her trick bra could muster without her nipples peeking out. The dress fit so tight and was so short on the bottom, when she sat down the lace tops of her stockings showed.

Melanie poked me in the ribs and grinned.

"You're looking at her too. Better watch it or she'll be after you instead of Warren. You're a lot nicer looking man than Warren is. You see what I mean about her, though, don't you?"

"Yeah. It looks like she's advertising what she has, though I don't think what she has is all that great. I wonder why Warren does."

Melanie leaned over and whispered, "Oh, it's worse than that. The last couple of dances, they left in the middle, one right after the other. I think Warren's already bought what she's advertising. They're both married too. Can you imagine that?"

I danced the first rumba with Melanie that night, but since I didn't know any other dances, I mostly watched Warren and Marsha after that. Both danced with other people, but about every other dance, Warren would walk up to Marsha and hold out his hand. She'd smile, stand up, and they'd start dancing.

Melanie danced with the other guys a little, but every time Divine played a rumba, she'd smile and ask me if I was going to ask one of the other women to dance or if she could have me. It was tempting because there were a couple of women there who were pretty nice. I didn't though. Melanie was a pretty good source of information about Warren and Marsha, and I didn't want to do anything that would stop her from telling me more.

During one song I recognized as a fast, big-band tune, Melanie poked me in the ribs again.

"Watch what they do in this one."

I was watching. I was watching enough I saw Warren spin Marsha several times, and each time he did, he let his right hand swipe her tits. Melanie chuckled at that.

"There he goes again, touching her boobies. He always does that and she always just grins. In my day, no girl would have let a man do that unless they were married...well, I did a few times, but that was different. I was a little wilder than most girls were back then."

She grinned at me with her sparkly eyes again.

"I wouldn't mind if that happened again once in a while. Since my Oscar passed, I haven't had anybody touch my boobies except me and my cat."

"You're a widow?"

She smiled.

"Yes, I lost Oscar about five years ago. He had a heart attack."

I said I was sorry for her. Melanie just smiled.

"Thank you, but it wasn't a big shock. Oscar had two before the one that got him. It ran in his family. It was hard at first, but I do fine by myself for the most part."

I was going to ask her about the other part just to see what she'd say, but I saw Marsha pick up her purse and walk toward the door. Warren didn't follow her. I turned to Melanie and asked if Marsha always left early and she shook her head.

"No, she's just going outside to smoke. I saw the cigarettes in your pocket. Are you going to go have one too? If you are, just remember what I said about her coming after you."

I said I thought I would, and Melanie smiled.

"Just so you come back. Divine will play a slow song in a little while, and I want to dance it with you."

When I walked outside, Marsha smiled.

"At least there's one other smoker in the group now. I haven't seen you here before. What's your name?"

I said I was Harry and she held out her hand.

"I'm Marsha. Pleased to meet you. Does your wife dance too or is it just you?"

"Well, I'm not married. Haven't been for almost thirty years now."

Marsha frowned.

"That why you're sticking so close to Melanie? I'd think you could do better than her. She's almost seventy."

Marsha smiled a smile designed to show me she was interested.

"I'm only forty-one."

Right after she said that, she stroked her hand around the curve of her hip. Yep, Marsha was fishing, just like Melanie said she would. I decided to see how far she might go.

"Well, I'm dancing with Melanie because the only dance I know is rumba and she taught me that last night. I'd like to dance with the other women, but I don't know how to ask them."

Marsha took a drag on her cigarette and then let the smoke flow out of her mouth when she spoke.

"It's easy because they're all horny as hell. All you'd have to do is walk up, hold out your hand, and say, 'May I have this dance'. They'll fall all over themselves standing up and fall all over you once you start to dance."

"So, if I asked you to dance, you'd dance with me."

Marsha grinned.

"Honey, I'd do anything you wanted to do with me."

"I haven't seen many of the other men, well except for one, ask you to dance."

She chuckled.

"That's because all of them except Warren are afraid of me."

I asked her why that would be and she chuckled again.

"Well, I'm so tall, when they get close to me, my boobs are right in their face..."

She smiled.

"...not that I mind them looking. Warren is tall too, so that doesn't happen with him and he's not afraid of me."

I finished my cigarette and said I'd better be getting back to Melanie or she'd think we were off doing something together. Marsha giggled.

"Well, I promise I'd be better than her if we were."

When I got back to my table, Melanie leaned over and whispered, "Did she do her tramp thing with you?"

I grinned.

"Yeah, she's just like you said she was. I wonder if her husband knows how she is."

"I don't know but if he does, he must not care. Oscar would never have let me do that. Of course, he took really good care of me that way, so I didn't want to."

Melanie sighed then.

"I do miss that part. I mostly got over missing Oscar, but I still miss that."

Divine put on a slow song a little after that, and Melanie stood up.

"Let's dance this one."

I said I didn't know how to do any dance to that music and she just giggled.

"This isn't a dance you do a regular dance too. Look at Warren and Marsha."

Melanie was right. They were in the standard dance position, but Marsha was pressed up against Warren about as tight as she could get. He had his hand on her shoulder blade, but while I watched, that hand dropped down to the swell of her hip.

"See", giggled Melanie, "It's not really a dance. It's more like foreplay. Now, come on before the music stops."

We danced, sort of. Melanie pushed her tits into my chest and laid her cheek on my shoulder, and we just sort of rocked back and forth. When the music ended, Melanie fanned her face with her hands and said, "Whew. I haven't felt this way in a long time. It must be all those muscles you have. I didn't realize an architect would be so strong."

When Melanie had asked what I did for a living, I couldn't very well tell her I was a PI or she'd have asked what I was doing there. Instead I told her I was an architect for one of the local architectural firms.

I grinned at her.

"Well, designing buildings isn't all I do."

She stroked my arm.

"Someday you'll have to show me those other things. I'd really like to see them."

I'd been watching Warren and Marsha, and it looked like Warren was getting ready to leave. I was expecting Marsha to follow him. She did about five minutes later. I needed to be in the parking lot to see if they met up and went somewhere together.

I pulled my cell phone from the case on my belt, tapped the screen, and said "Harry here. What's the problem?" After faking listening to someone on the other end, I said, "OK, I'll be there in about half an hour. I tapped the screen again, and then turned to Melanie.

"Melanie, I have to leave. There's some sort of problem with the building going up in the industrial park on Parkland Road. I hate to leave, but I'll have to be there to tell them how to fix it."

Melanie said she understood, but she looked a little sad.

"Will you be back for class next Tuesday?"

I said I would, but I needed to go right then. That was the truth, because Marsha had just started toward the door.

When I got outside, I looked for Warren's car but it wasn't in the lot. I got to mine and then waited until Marsha drove out of the parking lot. If they were going to meet up somewhere, that's where she'd be going so I'd follow her and see where that was.

Where she went was one of the little motels that you can still find around the suburbs of the city. They used to sit on the main highways in and out of town, but that was before the big chains started building hotels with spas, pools, and workout rooms right after the new interstate highways were built. Now, most of these little motels are permanent housing for those on fixed incomes, but a few still rent rooms for the night, and they don't ask for much information if you pay in cash.

When Marsha knocked on the door, Warren answered. I got a picture of them kissing in the doorway while Warren cupped her ass. They went inside then so I settled down to wait. It was only nine thirty, so they could have a nice slow fuck and still get home like they'd stayed at the dance until it ended at eleven.

Sure enough, at about eleven, the door to the room opened, and they both walked out. They walked to the office together -- I figured so Warren could turn in the room key -- and then walked back to Marsha's car. I got several pictures of them together with Warren's arm around Marsha, a couple of pictures of Warren with his hand down the front of Marsha's dress, and a couple more of them kissing. He went to his car then and left before Marsha did.

I couldn't see what she was doing, but I figure she was fucking around with her hair and trying to find her car keys. Most women do that as soon as they get into a car. They have to look at themselves in the rear-view mirror, fluff up their hair, and then spend a couple minutes digging in their purse for their car keys. You'd think they'd have a special pocket where they always put their keys, but all the women I've tailed seem to do the same thing.

I followed Marsha out into the suburbs to a pretty nice house. She pulled into the drive, got out, and walked inside. The drapes on the picture window in what I figured was the living room were open, and I got a couple pictures of Marsha walking up to the guy standing there, putting her arms around his neck and then kissing him. A little while later, they left the room and that light went out, and a few seconds after than, another window at the far end of the house lit up. The white drapes were closed on that window, but I could still see their silhouettes. It looked like the guy was unhooking her bra.

The light went out then, but I had enough to prove to myself that Melanie had probably been right about Marsha being a tramp. Marsha was going to fuck her husband after Warren had already fucked her. Some guys get off on that sort of thing. I never wanted any part of sloppy seconds, but that's what some guys seem to like.

The next morning, I checked the phone book for Marsha Zane. I didn't find her, but there was a Mr. and Mrs. Rick Zane, and the address was the same as the one where Marsha had driven the night before. That meant he had to be her husband and he had to know what she was doing. There was no way he wouldn't know that if he'd fucked her when she got home.

The next afternoon, I called Andrea and said I had something to show her. She sounded pissed when she said she already knew but she'd be down anyway.

When Andrea walked into my office, she did look pissed, and also like she'd been crying. Her eyes were a little red.

She looked at me and said, "You found them together didn't you?"

"Yes. They went to a motel about an hour and a half before the dance would have ended, and left the motel about eleven. You look like you've been crying. Did he tell you that's what they did?"

"No. This morning he told me he wanted me out of the house because he didn't love me any more and had found somebody new."

"So, what did you do?"

Andrea shrugged.

"I picked up some of my clothes and went to my mother's house. I can't believe he'd do that. Well, I can believe he was screwing another woman, but I can't believe he'd just throw me out like that. It's like I'm some toy he got tired of and threw in the garbage. Am I really that bad? I mean, I know I've put on a few pounds, but I thought he liked the way I look. He always said he did."

I smiled, hoping to make her feel at least a little better.

"Andrea, I don't know why he'd do that. I sure wouldn't have done anything like that to you. You're pretty foxy."

"Well, let me see who's going to take my place."

I showed her the pictures I took and when she'd looked at the last one, she looked up at me.

"She isn't even pretty, and she doesn't have much of a figure. Why would he choose her over me?"

"Well, I'm just guessing here, but I followed her home last night. When she got there, her husband was waiting for her. It looked to me like they went to bed together because I saw what looked like him undressing her. I'm also pretty sure she and Warren didn't spend over an hour in that motel room talking about dancing. If her husband did take her to bed, he'd have known.

"There are some guys who like the idea of their wives having sex with other men. What I think is her husband is one of those guys and probably encourages her to find a guy, have sex with him, and then come home and tell him about what happened because it turns him on. I don't think Warren knows that and thinks she'll move in with him, but I don't think that's going to happen. I think she's just doing what she and her husband like to do."

Andrea wiped a tear from her eye with a tissue.

"So where does that leave me?"

"Well, that depends upon you. If I were you, I'd divorce him. In my experience, if he did it once, he'll probably do it again. He might deny it ever happened, but if she's like I think she is, she'll be happy to tell a judge it did. Any decent divorce lawyer should be able to get you the house and enough money to start over."

Andrea stood up then.

"I'll have to think about it some more. You keep the pictures. If I take them, Warren might find them. If I decide to get a lawyer, I'll have you give the pictures to him."

After she left, I poured myself half a jelly glass of scotch and lit a cigarette, then propped my feet up on my desk. It was a shame that Warren was so fucking dumb he couldn't see through what Marsha was doing. I mean, I know I'm no prize either and I'd know if some married woman wanted to fuck me it wasn't because she had the hots for me. Well, that's not entirely true, but it only happened once. She was pissed at her husband and had had a few drinks before she ended up in my office.