The Dance Class Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, Andrea was what most men want -- nice big tits and a nice round ass that would probably look even better naked. I hoped she'd divorce the asshole and start a new life for herself. I didn't think she was going to have to try very hard to find another man. It was more likely she have to keep saying no until she found one she liked.

On Saturday, I served a couple more notices to appear. It's sometimes easier to do on a Saturday morning because most people don't leave the house on Saturday until after lunch.

Marcy Jacobs hadn't even gotten dressed when I knocked on her door. For a second after she opened the door, I forgot why I was there. She was wearing a flimsy little wrap-around nightgown thing without a belt and trying to hold it closed over her tits. That wasn't working out very well, because when she took the summons, the robe fell open and her tits popped out. She blushed, backed up, and closed the door in my face, but not before I saw some really big nipples.

Roger Ellis had gotten dressed, but the woman I could see laying on the couch hadn't. She was laying there and rubbing her tits, and while Roger was reading the summons, she said, "Come on, Baby, I need your dick." He just grinned and shut the door.

Sunday I didn't do anything in the morning except have a cup of coffee and a cigarette while checking my bank account on line. It's pretty neat that you can do that now. All you have to do is sign on to the website and there it is, every transaction you've made in the last month. Before, I'd have had to go through a bunch of pages of printed crap to see if my total balanced with the bank. If it didn't, I'd have to go down there and talk to Rhoda.

If Rhoda hadn't been such a bitch, I wouldn't have minded talking to her. I wouldn't have minded fucking her either, but I figured she'd bitch the whole time then too and my cock wouldn't stay hard enough. With on-line banking, if something didn't jive, I could just send Rhoda an email and tell her we differed somewhere and could she make sure what I thought was a double entry was or wasn't.

I took a nap after lunch and didn't wake up until I heard somebody knocking on my door. When I opened it, there stood Andrea. I asked her to come in, and once she was sitting at my desk, asked her if she wanted the pictures.

Andrea nodded and smiled.

"You were right about that Marsha woman. Warren called me this morning and asked me to come back because they were done with each other. He didn't tell me why, but he said she was the one who ended it."

"Are you going back to him then?"

Andrea shook her head.

"Nope. He made his bed and he can sleep in it by himself. I'm going to call an attorney tomorrow morning."

I nodded.

"Well, like I said, if he did it once, he'll probably do it again. I think you're making a wise choice. I can tell you from experience because I got divorced, it'll be hard at first, but it gets easier."

Andrea grinned.

"Oh, it already is easier, well, except for one thing. I do want another man, but I'm worried it'll be hard to find one. There are a lot more single women my age than single men."

I smiled.

"I don't think you have to worry too much about that. All you'll have to be concerned about is picking the right one."

"I don't know", she said. "From what I read in the magazines at the hair dresser, men want a woman to do all these things with them that I've never even thought about doing before."

"Like what?"

"Oh, like...well, I can't even say the word, but you know how you eat a popsicle? The magazines say you're supposed to do that now."

"Well, that's not one of my favorites and I'd guess it isn't for a lot of men."

Andrea frowned.

"The magazines say the woman is supposed to like it when the man does her that way too. I don't know if I could let a man do that to me or not. It seems kind of nasty."

I chuckled.

"Well, that is one of my favorite things."

"I don't know...maybe if the guy really liked it. I'm still worried about the weight I've gained too. All the girls in the magazines are these skinny little girls with no boobs and no butt. I have a lot of both."

I had to smile.

"Andrea, I can assure you that most men like women like you a lot more than they like those skinny models."

She looked at me and grinned.

"So, if you could, you'd ...I mean, you'd think I was good enough."

"No, Andrea, you're more than good enough."

"If you really believe that, would you show me what you're talking about."

"Well, I don't think that would be right. You're still married."

She just smiled.

"So was that Marsha woman and it didn't stop her. I'm not going to be married much longer, so why should I be different and have to wait?"

If she hadn't been unbuttoning her blouse then, I'd have said I couldn't, but that would have just hurt her feelings and I don't like doing that to a woman. They usually cry and that makes me feel like the heartless bastard my ex always told me I was.

Yeah, I know. I said I never do this, but Andrea looked like she needed someone to make her feel better about herself. Besides, like she said, she was almost not married.

I didn't let her take off her blouse right there in my office. I got her back to my bed before she could, and then I finished the job for her. She was blushing when I slipped it off her soft shoulders.

"I hope you don't think my boobs are too big. They're a lot bigger than they used to be."

After I unhooked her bra and eased it away from her tits, I tossed it into the chair beside my bed and then lifted a big tit in each hand. She shivered when I used my thumbs to stroke her nipples and then whispered, "Does that mean you like me?"

"If I didn't like you, I wouldn't have done that, now would I?"

Well, that started her trying to work her jeans down over her ass and I thought it only right that I help. I admit I did spend some time playing with her ass cheeks, but they were great ass cheeks -- really soft and smooth, and I liked the way she caught her breath when I ran a finger down her ass crack.

"Oooh... I never felt that before."

"Did you like it?"

"Mmmm...I don't know. Maybe if you do it again..."

Once I got her jeans off, I stripped and then pushed her back on the bed. I cupped her pussy through her pink panties at first just because I like the feel of crinkly hair under nylon, but I couldn't leave them on her for very long. After I rolled them down over her ass cheeks and then pulled them down her legs, I lifted her legs at the knees, spread them, and then knelt down between her smooth thighs.

Andrea looked a little afraid when I grinned, but that only lasted until I separated her pussy lips with my thumbs. She closed her eyes then and whispered, "Just don't do it all at once so I can get used to it".

It was interesting how fast she got used to my tongue between her pussy lips. One second she was just lying there and the next, her tummy sort of rolled and she whispered, "Oh, my God."

She didn't seem to be too concerned about how fast I went after that. I think that was because she was wiggling her ass all over the place, and the more I licked, the more her ass wiggled. She started to pant a little later and then moaned, "This never happened so fast unless I did it myself, but if you keep doing that --"

Andrea didn't finish what she was going to say. Instead, she gasped, arched up, and I felt her pussy sort of suck in and then push back out. When it did, I felt a little warm stuff flow onto my chin.

I sucked her clit then, and after she pushed my face down against her pussy and made some loud moans, Andrea came hard enough I had to hold on to her bucking ass so I could keep my lips on her clit.

When she stopped humping my face, Andrea chuckled.

"I didn't think it would be like that. I've been missing out on a lot."

"Yeah, it was fun for me too."

She raised her head enough she could see over her big tits and frowned.

"Is that all I get?"

I grinned.

"Oh, hell no. We've just gotten started."

She grinned, then let her head fall back on the pillow.

"If that was the start, I can't wait to get to the end."

Well, the end was pretty fantastic, but the middle was great too.

I was going to let Andrea coast down a little, but she wasn't having any of that. As soon as I got out from between her legs and was lying beside her, she put one soft thigh over mine and whispered, "Put it in me now."

I remember thinking Warren must have never really given Andrea a chance to show him how hot she could be. When she pushed her big right tit in my face, I decided it was a wonder Warren was smart enough to tie his own shoes.

I closed my lips around Andrea's nipple and sucked a little. That's when I felt her trying to spear her pussy with my stiff cock. She missed the first couple tries, and instead, my cock slid between her wet pussy lips and then up over her clit. She jerked her body hard when that happened, and she moaned, but she kept trying.

By then, I'd decided Warren probably was dumb enough he needed someone to tell him when to breathe because Andrea reached down, grabbed my cock and pushed it down to her entrance. She made a little, "Oh", when my cock head entered her and then groaned when I pushed my cock home.

There's not a lot to tell about the rest except that Andrea kept moving her body around as I stroked my cock in and out of her snug pussy. I think she was doing that to make herself feel really good. I know she was doing that to me. I sucked her left nipple in my mouth and ran my finger down between her ass cheeks again to help her along.

That was probably a mistake, the running my finger down between her ass cheeks thing, because when I did, Andrea gasped and her pussy clamped down around my cock. I knew if she did that much more, I was going to have trouble staying with her, so I just squeezed her ass cheek and nipped her nipple with my teeth a little.

Well, that caused Andrea to lurch down over my cock, clamp her pussy again, and start to pant. This was going way to fast for me, but short of not touching her at all, I couldn't find anything that didn't make her do that. I couldn't just stop touching her and sucking her nipple though. She was way too much woman for me to do that. I just tried to hold on as long as I could.

I didn't really have to hold on for all that long. One minute Andrea was panting away and stroking my back, and the next, she gasped, "Oh God, it's happening again."

She arched into my cock and dug her nails into my back as the first wave shook her from her toes to her tits. All that shaking tipped me over the edge and my first spurt made me groan. Andrea cried out then and sort of lost control of everything. If I hadn't been holding on to her ass, she'd have pulled off my cock and I'd have shot the next two spurts on her tummy.

In the process of ramming my cock in her and cumming, I let one finger stray between her ass cheeks again, and that made her arch her back and pull her nipple out of my mouth. Since I was still sucking it, it popped out with a little smack. Andrea screeched and started rocking her pussy over my cock so fast all I could do was hang on.

Andrea started to calm down a little while later, but if I touched her anywhere, she'd make a little mewing sound and her pussy would clamp down on my cock. I decided any man as goddamned dumb as Warren didn't deserve a woman like Andrea.

When Andrea finally calmed down, she patted me on the back and giggled.

"If I'd known it could be like this, I'd have come to see you a lot sooner. Let's do it again."

About two hours later, Andrea left my office humming to herself. I walked her to the door, and then went back to bed. She'd drained me dry and I was whipped. That last time, she'd gotten adventurous and climbed on top of me. Between her sliding her wet pussy up and down my cock and poking her tits in my face so I'd suck them until she came hard, she'd pretty much left my cock withered up to nothing.

I did a lot of paperwork on Monday. That means I read my mail and looked at the three subpoenas I got so I could get them duly served by the next week.

Gregory Harmon was suing his wife for divorce on the grounds of adultery, but his wife claimed he knew and approved. He said he'd told her it was OK if she fucked somebody else but when she'd brought the neighbor lady over for some fun and games, he'd told her he didn't mean women.

I don't know what he was thinking. I mean, fucking a woman is pretty great, but having the chance to watch two women playing and maybe getting to fuck them both... Of course, I'd never seen Gregory's wife or their neighbor, so maybe it wouldn't have been a much fun as it sounds.

I'd served Mary Elliot before for the same reason. She'd accumulated over fifty parking tickets. The last time, she'd tried to hide on me by wearing a wig, but I knew where she lived now so I didn't have to chase her down. All I'd have to do was wait outside her house until she came home.

Charlie Johnson hadn't paid his child support in about a year, so he was going to have to go to court and pay his ex or go to jail for a while. Charlie lived out in the country so that one was going to take some work. He had about six hundred acres of farm and forest to hide in.

I'd had a frozen pizza for dinner and was happily sipping a scotch when there was a knock on my office door. When I opened it, there stood Melanie in a T-shirt and jeans. I asked her to come in, and after I closed and locked the door again, I asked her how I could help her.

Melanie smiled.

"Divine gave me your address, so I just thought I'd come by and ask if you were going to be at the dance studio tomorrow night. After I read the sign on your door, I doubt you will though. Divine said Warren and his wife are getting a divorce. That's why you left the dance early, isn't it? You were just there to watch Warren and Marsha, weren't you?"

"Yes, Warren's wife wanted to know if there was anything going on between them."

Melanie grinned.

"Did you get pictures of them doing it like the private investigators on TV do."

"No, I couldn't get any pictures like that. They were inside a motel room. I got enough to prove they were there together though. Warren's wife is satisfied. I doubt he is though. His wife told me Marsha called him to tell him it was over."

Melanie sighed.

"Well, that's good, but she'll probably start making eyes at one of the other men now...probably you if you come back."

I chuckled.

"Melanie, believe me. Marsha doesn't have anything I want."

"Oh. Why not? She always dresses really sexy."

"Well, dressing sexy isn't everything. I don't think she's a very nice person, and that's what really counts with me."

Melanie smiled a funny little smile.

"Do you think I'm a nice person?"

"Well, sure. You're as nice as any woman I've ever met...nicer than a lot of them too."

"So if I dressed sexy like Marsha, you'd want to...to do what she did with Warren?"

No, I'm not going to tell you what happened after that. All I'm going to say is never assume anything about a woman no matter how old she is. I never realized a lot of women still have those inclinations once they get much past fifty or so. My ex was only twenty-four when she lost hers. Well, she just lost hers where I was concerned. The other guy she was fucking apparently found she was keeping them hidden for when they met up.

Let's just say Melanie surprised me and leave it at that.

She said since she won't get to dance with me on Friday, she's going to come over on Saturday and we can... how did she put it...oh yeah...she grinned and her eyes sparkled and she said she'd teach me the horizontal hustle.

I know, but when you're my age, well...and like I said, Melanie is still pretty damned hot.