All Comments on 'The Dance Lesson Ch. 03'

by swigby

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
doer19doer19about 20 years ago
Ended too soon

There should have been more of them pleasing each other and how wet he found her pussy and the clean up. Doer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more detail please

great only could you give more detail of her view of the sex shes having and her feelings of giult and excitement.great story keep it coming.rob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Any chance

that the husband is going to fuck his wife or does he just plan on coming in his pants or by masterbating the entire vacation. The story is very good but it would be nice if the husband got to do the same things to his wife that the men are doing.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
to ended to soon

Oh, there will be more all right. Hubby will end up sucking cum out of her, sucking her many lover's cocks, taking cocks up his shit chute, his wife cutting him off from sex from now on, and he will be castrated or locked in a cock cage 24/7. She will continue to be a slut wife/femdom after the vacation, and he will be the stepfather for many of her children she will have from many lovers. She may even take a little token of her many trysts on the vacation home with her to be presented to hubby in 9 months. Same old wimp hubby jackoff shit. How about some wife swapping where he gets something besides breaking his arm jacking off, or a sore asshole from fucking some fucker with a 12" beer can sized cock. It would be refreshing to see something different.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Let's have some emotion.

Pretty good story but would be more interesting if there was some conflict. For example, what's the point in spying on the wife if she tells EVERYTHING just exactly the way it happened? Even if she tried to be completely honest and open, (boooring) what she thinks happened can never be what he thinks he saw. That's just a fact of life with eye witnesses.

So far it's been kind of flat with little emotion.

Remember, often the worst thing that can happen to a person is to get exactly what he asks for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great story

cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story

Great story - the most erotic parts are when the woman tells him what she might have got up to, and he doesn't know whether she is telling him a story or the truth. Full marks!

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 19 years ago
OH SH*T!

Smoking Hot Story, I almost came just from reading it! Touching, emotional, primal really; disturbing and troubling at the same time. One of the most believable wife-sharing stories I've read recently. If you like slut-wives that share the goods, this is for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Like climbing an erotic stairs......

excellent , erotically detailed , story of arousal . I found it perfect in it's context of the vacationing , conservative people taking an opportunity to do some mild explorations into their very divergent sexual needs . I felt their enjoyment building throughout the series, and I loved it right along with them . You crafted a very nice story here, and I will look forward to finding more .

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Strory

Cuck and whore story went exactly where I expected it to. No surprise at all. Anonymous comment goes a little overboard with rapturous praise.

Wife4MMFWife4MMF6 months ago

I can only echo what an earlier commentator wrote...."excellent , erotically detailed , story of arousal . I found it perfect in it's context of the vacationing , conservative people taking an opportunity to do some mild explorations into their very divergent sexual needs . I felt their enjoyment building throughout the series, and I loved it right along with them . You crafted a very nice story here, and I will look forward to finding more ."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous