The Dance of the Lion and Lioness

Story Info
Teasing is not always good, especially if you cannot take it.
2.2k words
4.5
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want a rabbit, I want a lioness," I heard him say. So I flexed my claws and bared my fangs. And changed from a sweet person to a devil. I fidgeted with his shirt, tweaking his nipples, sucking his earlobes. He asked why was I so hyperactive when I am usually so much cooler and calm. So I threw 'cooler and calm' to the wind and bit him...after all I am a beast and I need my due. I think that's when he had had enough. So he held my hands down. No matter, I tickled him with my feet. He restrained my feet, so I licked him. Then he held my head back by grabbing a fistful of my black curly hair and peppered me with teasing kisses...and now I could not move. I tried to kiss him back, but he was just out of my reach, smirking. He teased and teased and I grew impatient. Then he suddenly lets me go.

"I decide when we play," and he turned back to his laptop. Really?

Hmm...well, that won't do...at all. So I climbed on him and held HIM down. He just laughed. I felt high...until he again restrained me. On top of me. I couldn't move an inch. I was hot all over. "You don't demand, you request. And I will think about it," says my lion. So I added a please...for good measure.

"Get off me and get the ropes".

I ran to the other room...giddy and excited. I hunted for the rope and rushed back. He was turned on his side...with a pillow. Laptop discarded, he remarks, "I decided we should sleep". God...how I hated that pillow then. Tease. I threw the ropes at him and climbed on him again. Oooohhhh...I loved the look on his face. He had enough.

"Get off me and kneel on the floor".

I jumped up and knelt. I had goosebumps...I was so excited. He sat there...just watching me. Then he gave me a foot. Squeezing and probing, a sharp tweak on my right nipple. Even that I liked. I tried to kiss his foot again but it was gone. I pouted.

Suddenly...thwack!

For a moment, I was stunned. What the hell happened???? I remembered him telling someone once, "You won't know what hit you from where". I was stunned for a moment...then another. Thwack! And another. And another. My cheeks started hurting at this point. No my lion was not holding back.

"You will never demand again to play. You WILL Request only. If I feel so, we shall. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes".

Thwack..."Yes Master".

I quickly corrected myself, "Yes Master".

God...I loved the Lion...and he was just warming up with me tonight. He removed my T-shirt...well technically his T-shirt...I love to smell him...and said, "Get up".

I stood up and he finished stripping me.

I was quivering...the suspense was killing me...he got the rope and started making the knots. I was mesmerized. I could not take my eyes off him. His hands...each knot...I was wet just watching him move. Then he slipped the first loop over my neck and proceeded to tie it in a intricate setting... passing between my legs through the pussy lips coming out between by butt-cheek and joining at the back with the breast harness which was tied in a loop pushing out my bust to his mercy. I liked that. I held perfectly still while he worked. I was not given permission to move or make a noise. He didn't say I could. I felt happy...calm. And just let him do what he wanted. I trust him.

After I was properly trussed up, he had me on my knees again. So I knelt there trying to guess what next. He casually went to the box of clips and rummaged around. Ah...the clips. I could hardly keep the smile off my face...my chesire cat grin...but I controlled. The first clips went on both my nipples...two on each. I loved the sting...the bite...even more than that, I loved how he touched me before the clips went on. He rubbed me till they were jutting out, tweaked me till I was almost jelly in his hands. Oh...it was warm...and I love his hands on me anytime. Another went on my clit. Now I was completely conflicted. Half my attention was up and half was below...I could not decide. Even slight movement would cause a sting all over...I relished it like a well cooked meal. But no movement! Remaining still was becoming a challenge.

"Do you like it bitch?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Look at me and answer."

I looked yup in his eyes and chirped a happy "yups".

Smack!! Just a 'starter' spank - as per him! I startled and jumped forward.

"Yes what?"

Oh gosh...how could I forget? Such mistake on my part was not appreciated. I corrected myself yet again, "Yes Master." My cheeks flamed. I embarrassed myself. and let him down.

"Good. Now where is the ball gag?" he asked while walking towards the cupboard. I motioned towards the left side. He found the red rubber toy. I licked my lips. My head down. Excellent.

"Open up and bite on it"

I did as instructed. It is the newest addition to our toys...nice little thing. It is difficult for me to be absolutely silent usually.

After he tied it behind my head securely, he stood back to watch his handiwork. I held myself perfectly still for his inspection. Knelt at his feet, knees apart, my pussy wet, the clips, trussed up, I was a sight, I am certain. He petted me...everywhere he touched felt like on fire...my lips stretched around the gag, the sensitive curve of my neck, my cheeks. I knelt there quivering and shivering and guessing the next...and my Master kept petting me. He reached out to put my hands behind my head. Without words I knew he wanted me to keep it there. My back arched and pushed my bust out more. When he brushed against my head, I felt his bulge. It made me very proud. To have excited him, to make him so hard, I was happy. Master left me and went to the other room. I waited, kneeling, breathing, eyes down. I was pretty sensitive by now. My clit felt like it will drop off. With the clip and the rope there, I was ready to blow up. He came back. Something brushed on my behind. Ah...the belt. The punishment belt. SMACK! his hand. Again and again his hands warmed up my behind. I bit down on the gag. But I couldn't stop moving. It was natural. My body moved automatically. He yanked my head back and continued. Twelve swats later he dropped his hand. I was teary eyed by now.

Breathing heavily, he stepped a bit away. Looking me over. His eyes bright, wild. I peeked from under my lashes. He came over me and kissed me. So soft. So full. So sweet. I liked his lips. Our tongues tangled. He always tastes so intoxicating to me.

Again he stood to his full height. I could feel his stare on my head. I bowed down again. My master. My beautiful master. My Lion.

He walked around me. The first strike pushed me forward again. He yanked me back. Again. I was disappointed in myself. THWACK!! THWACK!! THWACK!! I stopped counting the strikes. I knew this was punishment now. No more play. I have displeased him. I started crying. The pain all over, my back, my breasts, my clit. Everything is hurting. But over riding that is my disappointment. I hurt him. And pushed him. But I wanted it so badly too. I should not have demanded. I cried harder.

After an eternity, I heard him toss the belt away. My behind was on fire. I knew it will hurt to sit for the next few days. He again sat on the bed silently looking at me. Just looking. The silence was killing me. I wanted him to talk to me. To tell me something, anything. To praise me, yell at me. But he didn't utter a single word since asking for the ball gag. He was silent. My fat tears kept rolling down my cheeks. He sighed and reached for me.

Undoing the ball gag he tossed it away. Then he reached for my clit. Pulling the clip off he quickly rubbed my nub to ease the pressure. I relaxed minutely. Then he kept rubbing me. His long fingers, going in circle over my nub. Rubbing fast, then slow, then fast again. I was gushing with my juices. I could not help it. I moaned.

SLAP! Right on my pussy. I jumped.

"Not a peep my little lioness," his voice was sin. I melted. My thigh started twitching.

I sucked in a breath and stilled for my Master, my Lion. His hands went back to my nub.

"Do not even think to come pretty one," he reminded me gently. My panicked eyes found his. His eyes were grim. Lips set in a line. Right, punishment. I knew it will be difficult not to come. But my master knows my body so well. Just before my walls were quivering towards the release, he stopped. Again and again he took me to the precipice. And each time he stopped. His fingers thrust in me and I lurched forward, gripping his thighs to keep from falling, my forehead resting against his prominent erection. I panted like a bitch who has run ten miles with no break. Correction...I panted as the lioness chased by the lion non stop for ten miles. I really reconsidered my playfulness on the brink of Nirvana, which is being denied to me...repeatedly. In all this epiphany, I didn't realize he had stopped. The hair stood on my neck. He yanked me by the neck and put me in position again. Kneeling, wide open, hand behind my head. His eyes stormy. I lowered my eyes.

Suddenly, three fingers were shoved in me. And another probing my anus. I cried again. Silently of course. I didn't want to disappoint my Master again. He set up a bruising pace moving his fingers. His little finger kept pushing against my anus. We didn't try anal yet. So I knew it would hurt. I whimpered.

"This pussy, this ass, this asshole, tits, clit, who does it belong to bitch? Answer!" he asked.

"You Master!!"

"Then I will decide what I want to do with my property. Correct?" he said with a hard shove in my tiny hole. His finger went in a bit.

I nodded realising I bit off more than I could chew.

"So you will not tell me ever again what you want. I KNOW what you need," and his finger went in completely. I nodded. Uncomfortable and more than enough in pain, feeling over full, I cried more. I considered begging at his feet to stop and fuck me already. But I was not to make a noise.

He increased the tempo and kept shoving his hands in me. My ass twinged lightly and I was grateful master only used his little finger for my first time. Even in punishment, he was considerate of me. I cried in earnest. My sweet master and I disappointed him so badly tonight with my appalling behavior. My initial high wore off completely. Just as I knew I will not last, he took his hands off. I breathed out.

He sat looking at me for a moment more then reached out to take off the clips from my nipples. The sting hurt the moment they came off. It was swollen and red now. He looked on a while then reached out to sooth me. As he licked the hurt away he told me very quietly, "I do not want a repeat of tonight. Understood my dear? Answer."

"Yes master. There will not be a repeat again," I responded quietly, ashamed.

He helped me up and started untying me. I knew our scene was over. Swiftly he put everything away to be sanitised overnight. Then took a warm towel to clean me up. All the while, not a single word was said. I realised he was still upset with me. I teared up more.

After everything was cleared away, he lay down on the bed. I was unsatisfied, my behind burning, my nipples red. And I knew he was hard and hurting too. I demurely lay beside him and rubbed him.

"Not tonight. This is your punishment continuing. I know you get off sucking me. So I will not use your mouth either. Sleep. Enough".

I sighed and tucked myself against him. Finally he turned and held me close. Soothing me to sleep. Our dance was over.

The wake-up sex this next morning though was absolutely delicious as my husband pounded in me in a frenzy and I took all of him lying on my chest, my ass high for his ease of access and gasping for air. Which makes me think, pushing my Lion is ok. Within reason. After all, I am his pretty little lioness.

What do you say?