The Dance Teacher Pt. 02

Story Info
Things heat up between a dance teacher and student.
1.1k words
4.43
12.5k
13
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dance Teacher- Things Heat Up.

I had just finished satisfying my lover and looked at her as she lay in the bed in a restful after sex slumber. In a couple of weeks I had gone from denying being a lesbian to being able to sexually satisfy a woman nearly ten years my senior with my tongue.

I didn't start wearing rainbow buttons or attending parades, I continued to be the girly 18 year old ballet nut I always was, but it didn't take long to realize I enjoyed being with women -at least this woman - a lot more than guys. In fact I had lost all interest in guys altogether. In fact, I realized I never really had any. The only guys I liked were super feminine and androgynous, but even then I had no interest in 'doing' anything.

As I lay there my lover opened her eyes and stroked my cheek. "not a lesbian huh" she smiled. I looked into her eyes and kissed her. I was comfortable being a lesbian and enjoying it, but things were about to heat up even more.

Jenn - I still had to call her Miss Sanders in class, which we both laughed about - was twenty six and I was 18. When I first saw her in ballet class, I thought I just wanted to be like her, to have legs like hers, to dress and walk with the confidence she had.. but I found out it turned into much more than that pretty quickly.

She was also still my dance teacher for a few weeks, so sometimes I would come over and we practice then make love. My parents were both very busy with their careers and jobs, and if they ever asked, I just said I was staying over at one of my girlfriends. I wasn't lying, it just wasn't the type of 'girl friend' they thought!

We were both still dance crazy. Even though she had to give up her career because of an injury, Jenn still danced and worked out every day and it showed! We also loved how are bodies felt and looked in ballet wear. It was much more delicate and soft than 'work out' tights, and it helped us stay in our own special world together. OFten I would come over for an 'extra lesson' and to train with her, because despite the luscious sex we were having I was still very serious about dance.

"Why do you still work so hard" I asked as she worked out. She came and she kissed me our long hair mingled together "I love to dance If I ever stop moving and dancing I'll die!" she said. We stood holding each others hips and gazing into each other for a moment, a moment I hoped would last forever.

"I love you" I said. I started to laugh out loud. I started to laugh like teenagers can.

"What's so funny?" she said.

"I was just thinking how much I want your tongue inside me. "then I was thinking how the last thing on earth I'd want inside me is a guy's cock. Some girls were talking about it at lunch and I just sat there thinking to myself "you don't know what you're missing."

"It's just so funny just a few weeks ago I was trying to convince myself that's what I wanted," I said.

"A cock can feel nice sometimes", as she replied as she opened her closet, and came out holding a velvet bag. "And it doesn't have to be a guys" she said as she laid the velvet bag on the bed.

She reached in the bag and out came a strap on dildo. "Ever seen one of these?" she asked.

"Never in real life," I said. Frankly it looked weird, and I didn't see what the purpose was, I wasn't into guys.

"Cocks can feel nice," she said as she strapped on the dildo over her sweaty leotard. "It's a shame most guys just don't know how to use them."

She turned to me and grasped me with both shoulders. "But I do". As she said that the tip of the dildo pushed on my pussy through my tights. It felt kind of nice.

She kissed me firmly holding my shoulders - they are far more intense and strong then her normal kisses, almost like one of those guys would do in the those 'bodice ripper' novels that so many women were fond of. She bit my neck where it met my shoulder and I shivered with desire. Before I knew it she was ripping off my leotard with a violence and passion I had never known. It frightened me a little but it also heightened my desire.

She threw me down on the bed pinning me with her hands on my shoulders and her legs holding mine down. Until now I never realized how strong she was. I tried vainly to resist but I didn't try very hard. She leaned over me her long lustrous hair brushing my face and neck and firmly whispered "I am going to fuck you".

She briefly got off of me and grabbed the waistband of my tights with both hands and took them off with a swiftness and I didn't think was possible. She spread my legs but stopped to caress her cheek with my sweaty tights and sniffed them. "Mmm" she said "I think I need a little taste first" she put them down and dived on my crotch licking her tongue on my pussy as I oozed moistness. I panted like an animal as she look her arms and spread my legs more and pushed them back. ALl the sudden I felt the dildo penetrate me and a shivered with desire. I had never had anything more than a tampon or finger inside me and it hurt a little but it also felt incredibly good. Something primeval screamed out in me "Fuck me fuck me!" I panted desperately.

She started to get in a rhythm a rhythm and motion that only a dancer and another woman could do. I grabbed her ass with both hands and felt her muscles flexing as she began to pound into me. I realized by slightingly moving her hips I could control where each thrust went and once I found my 'spot' I began to wildly uncontrollably 'buck' and we found a perfect motion between her thrusting and my hips bucking and I sat there screaming , panting and clawing as our dance became faster and faster until I moaned in ecstasy as I had a long flowing orgasm. She was completely sweaty and exhausted and collapsed on top of me. She undid the dildo and I snuggled into her arms and went into a peaceful sleep.