The Dance Teacher Pt. 03

Story Info
Dance Teacher and Student slip away from a fundraiser.
1.9k words
4.6
10.8k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Ball

The last week of May was one of the happiest, lustiest and saddest of my life. My ballet teacher- and lover - was moving away. She was in graduate school and she had a fellowship opportunity in another city. It was a few hours away, but to an 18 year old with no car it may as well been on the other side of the world. Our loving making had grown more and more intense as we looked at the calendar of her move date.

We had also become a little careless and I think both the other dance teachers and students began to suspect something. But Jenn was a great and popular teacher in the short time she had been with us and she told me not to worry... she was moving away the faculty figured the 'problem' would solve itself, she told me as we walked along after class, holding hands. I looked over at her she was 8 years older than me - she was 26 - but looked youthful. Her dark hair was up in a bun, she had a black leotard and tights on, a white merino wool wrap sweater. I was in my blue leotard pink tights with sweats over them - we looked so feminine - I always thought lesbians were butchy or dressed a little weird, but we just looked like two beautiful ballet dancers, I wondered how many other girls in class might be 'girls like me'.

We were walking in another part of town where I didn't know anyone it felt thrilling to openly holding hands. I wasn't into the whole lesbian scene and not even my friends in high school or family suspected, but on the other hand, I was so thrilled having her as a lover and wanted some public acknowledgment of it.

"Besides", she said as she stopped and looked at me. "you're pretty experienced now" she looked me up and down with her eyes, as if she was reviewing all the places her hands and lips and tongue had been the last few weeks. "You should be able to find another lover" .

I protested "no!" but she gently placed her fingers over my lips. "Promise me you'll find another lover", she said. "I am going far away, you're a beautiful girl and I don't want you sitting alone pining after me.. now promise". I gently nodded yes. "Good", she said, but remember we still have another week together and I promise you wont' forget it.

At the end of the studio class year there was always a formal fundraiser for the ballet school. It was held in a theater where the company performed and all students were invited to attend. It was unusual to not bring a date since it was a class party so no one suspected when both Jenn and I showed up 'alone'. I had agreed to meet her there to avoid suspicion after all this was a big fundraiser and we didn't want to raise any eyebrows. I stood there listening to the other girls in class talk about boys and complain about school while my eyes scanned over the crowd looking for her. I looked down into my club soda and my ears perked up when one of the girls said "There's Miss Sanders!" I am glad she said Miss Sanders because otherwise I would have probably forgotten to say call her that instead of by her first name which we did in bed.

I looked up, and I melted. She stood there, blue eyes gleaming, her long lustrous black hair falling over her shoulders, I looked down she was in a black stretch velvet dress that hugged her body and shimmered in the light. It was clingy around her hips and dropped below her ankles. her creamy white shoulders were exposed. She already had a flock of guys around her as she excused herself and walked towards us.

"Hi class" she said smiling at us, her eyes lingered a little longer on me.

"You look beautiful Miss Sanders" another girl said.

"Yes, you do!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you both, she said, and I caught her looking at me out of the corner of her eye and smiling. I realized I was already wet between my thighs. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and looked in the mirror. I didn't look bad either, light brown hair up in a bun, a tight black nylon stretch dress that accented a body I worked very hard at maintaining. I went back out again to look for her.

She was very busy that night since it was also her last with the company. She had warned me before we couldn't spent too much time together at the party.

I kept looking at the clock waiting for the party to end. I went out on the balcony and looked out over the city lights. My mind drifted and it took me a moment to realize she was beside me. We giggled at the guys trying to pick us up - like we had any interest!

"I am going to get a cab, meet me at the back entrance" I nodded yes in eager anticipation. "One thing I want you to think about"

"Yes" I said.

"We probably wont' see much of each other after tonight. I've had a lot of fun, but I also think you're holding back a little"

I looked up, surprised. "There are still some things you'd like to do. I want you to do them to me tonight". She turned and walked away not waiting for an answer. I watched her walk away - just a few weeks ago, I was afraid to even look at another women's body sexually but I loved how her hips swayed and the black velvet shimmered as she walked and I loved the way the dress hugged and shaped her ass. At that moment I knew what she meant.

I waited a few minutes by the back door until a cab pulled up and I saw her through the window, I opened the back door and she was sitting with an empty seat next to her. I felt like Cinderella leaving the ball - just with a beautiful princess instead of a prince.

On the drive to her place we didn't say much we just gently held hands and played with each others fingers... anticipating the night of passion ahead.

We got the apartment and first thing we did was kiss, I started to feel wet in-between my legs as my hands went up and down her velvet dress and kissed her shoulders. "I love how you look in velvet" I said. I realized that we were almost always in tights or leggings but tonight, ironically, our last night we both had bare legs.

I felt her hands fingering the back of my panties and in between my butt crack through my dress. "That dress you're wearing has made me wet all night" she said kissing me back. We sat on the couch staring at each other. She was more beautiful than I had ever seen her - her lustrous black hair falling on her creamy white shoulders, the rest of her covered in a shimmering soft velvet dress that went to her ankles. She sat with her knees to her chest and feet on the couch which i gently massaged.

I'll get us something to drink", she said getting up. She glided past me so I could feel the warmth of her body near my face. Her hips and torso were right by me and I grabbed her at the waist and brushed my cheek against her hip. Her taught body felt so nice under the soft luscious velvet. "I love how your ass looks in this dress" I said, turning her around. I remembered what she said about doing anything I wanted and i buried my face in her ass and kissed it all over. I started to get so wet. I always loved how her ass looked but I thought she might think it weird. "Mmm that feels nice" she said. I could feel her panties underneath the stretch velvet and caressed it with my hands. "Do you like velvet" she said. "Yes, I panted as I slobbered all over her velvet covered ass. "Take off my dress" she said. "There's a surprise for you underneath".

I stood up and we hugged and kissed and I stroked her ass with my hands. She turned around and let me into the bedroom. I stood behind her looking at her beautiful exposed back and beautiful curves encased in the stretch velvet. I realized how much I loved looking at her, how I could never be attracted to a guy and like I am to her and how I could never feel passion for anything but a woman. I unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor, her beautiful taut, curved body in only a bra and panties. I looked down at her beautiful ass and realized her panties were made of stretch velvet and I started to become wet again with anticipation. She turned around and kissed me, and looked down at her panties. "You see" she said "a little surprise, just for you!" We looked at each other with a dirty smile.

My dress was stretchy nylon and I just slid out of it and we embraced and feel on the bed. I had a stretchy nylon panties and bra on I took them off so I could feel her breasts and torso in velvet. I showered her in kisses and quickly worked down "Sorry" I said, "I just want your ass so bad tonight"

"Don't be sorry" she said, scolding me. "I told you tonight I want you to do the things you've always wanted to do to me. That's what's going to turn me on tonight"

I didn't need a second prompting as we rolled into the sixty nine position with her on top. She spread her legs and planted her ass on my face. I felt surges of pleasure radiating throughout my body as i felt her warm ass through the stretchy velvet. I kissed her ass and sometimes darted my tongue underneath the panties, licking both her pussy and in-between her butt cheeks. Sometimes she would quiver and moan in pleasure.

I felt her tongue in my pussy and I started to buck. By this time we knew each other's bodies so well and knew our pleasure points. I slid her panties off and started to lick her pussy. We got into a rythmn were both our torsos bucked as we pleasured each other, her juices ran into my mouth and her sweat and juices covered my face as I felt her her tongue pleasuring me. I felt orgasms throughout my whole body and finally both of us shivered and quacked in what seemed like a two minute orgasm. We both collapsed and she turned around and we both drifted off to sleep.

Later in the night I woke up and saw her sleeping. I saw her panties next to me and picked them up and stroked them with my cheek. I sniffed, her scent was still on them, and I felt a wave of pleasure as I drifted off to sleep.