The Dance Teacher Pt. 06

Story Info
A Tights and velvet Halloween.
2.4k words
4.58
6.9k
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over that summer we really fell in love, so much I was able to last minute finagle my plans and switch to Melissa's college. It was better academically, but the dance program wasn't as good, and they needed good dancers. We didn't' get the same dorm room - probably I good thing because I doubt we would have left. That's a joke, the great thing about our relationship is we were both serious about life and pursuing our dreams. I was a dance major and Melissa was studying molecular biology (oh my nerd girl!) actually, I found I was even more turned on by her brain than her body.

She still was really into dance and would take classes a few times a week - and I started to get interested in some of her more nerdy stuff- I realized I had spent too much time trying to be 'cool' and just started to do the same things she did. I cared more about being closer to her than looking cool. She was into some sci-fi/comic/fantasy stuff, not unusual for a withdrawn shy girl I thought.. but I found it was a nice world to 'play in' as well.

Halloween was coming up and rather than attend the sorority-fratty- we chose an artsy hangout - theater and dance majors party.

We talked about what we were going to come as. She wouldn't tell me, she wanted it to be surprise. Sometimes I would catch little hints, one time I thought I saw a flash of velvet, which I told her I liked - in her bag, but she was pretty good at hiding her plans.

I was trying to think of what to come - funny in the past I thought about how to look good, but now I was just thinking about how to look good for her - to play off some fantasy of hers.

"What do you want to see me as," I said.

"Honestly it's difficult" she said as we walked on the quad. Ever day when I see you in tights and leotard, its a fantasy, a dream come real. "I don't know how you get better than that."

"Hmm, I think i have an idea now," I thought.

We agreed to meet at the party for two reasons. First we wanted to 'surprise' each other with our outfits, second, our relationship was still our little secret though at this point I think both of our dorm-mates knew. Sometimes mine would say something like "Want to come to a party, there will be a lot of cute guys there - oh never mind" (not even letting me answer) "you'll probably be with Melissa tonight". I didn't really care, but there was also something fun about keeping our world to ourselves.

I decided to wear a Halloween 'classic' but I knew she would like it. I got furry cat ears, a tail and painted whiskers around my nose. I found a luxurious pair of black tights - a super soft, stretchy thin nylon material but opaque - and over them I slipped on a long sleeve scoop necked black leotard- the classic from the 1960s - again it was a thin fabric that clung to my body. I turned around in the mirror, it made my ass look great and separated my glutes nicely. Finally a slipped some some black ballet flats.

The room was crowded with the typical costumes of all sorts, I scanned my eyes looking for her. I felt something poke my back and I heard her voice "Hello". I turned around.

She had poked me with a toy sword -but my eyes immediately went to her. She wore a black velvet stretch catsuit that covered her up to her neck. On her feet she wore black leather knee high cavalier boots. The catsuit clung to her thighs perfectly. The material must have been very thin because I could see every line, including the line between her gorgeous butt cheeks as she did a quick goofy pirouette. Above her voluptuous curves, she wrapped her waist with a stretchy red nylon fabric, and had a black musketeers hat. Over her shoulder she was draped in a long black velvet cape of thinner material. Her hands were covered in swordsman black leather gloves with gauntlet and she had a bright silver colored 'play' sword. that stood out against the black she wore. Her bright red hair flowed over her chest. Everywhere I looked my eyes were delighted.

"I am glad I met you here instead of your dorm room," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you never would have got out the door dressed like that," I replied. I subtly brushed her hip. The fabric was an incredibly high quality velvet very thin material but rich and deep and luxurious. Not the cheap crushed velvet you often see.

"Well you mentioned like velvet," she said with an impish smile.

"Sorry mine is so cliché," I said, awkwardly presenting myself.

"No," she stopped me with a smile before I could answer, "It's perfect." She looked me straight in the eyes, "Perfect." That's all she had to say. I knew by now when she was turned on.

At the party we mingled, sometimes together, sometimes apart. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She had a black mask, sometimes she wore, sometimes she wore her hat behind her hanging by the neck string and had her mask on her red hair the way someone puts sunglasses on their forehead. I couldn't figure out which was looked better, but both looked great.

The luxurious velvet cape covered one side, so I'd only see flashes of her full body. She went up to get another drink and as she faced the serving table I could see hourglass curve of her hips and her gorgeous ass complemented by the stretchy material that subtly glimmered with each movement. It fit perfectly emphasizing the bottom lines of her glutes and line separating them. Oh I wanted to be that velvet at that moment!

She dropped something and kneeled to pick it up. I realized she was no longer clumsy - ballet had taught her gracefulness - so what would have been an 'embarrassing' moment before became a way to display her elegance. It almost looked like a grand plie in fifth position! I thought about how far she had come, and how at first I was just 'after her' for sex but it became so much more than that so quickly.

She went over to a group of our mutual friends, including some guys obviously interested in her - their eyes were going exactly where mine were.

I stood there surrounded by three guys talking to me and I realized I had just been gazing at her across the room and not listening to a word they said.

"Excuse me," I said, not even looking at my company and setting my drink on the table. I walked straight to her. She too was surrounded by guys. At first they were happy another 'hot' girl was coming over, but Melissa quickly excused herself and walked forward too.

As I said before, we always kept "it" a secret. But there was something about that night, both of us felt it she later told me - that that was in the way. It wasn't a dirty affair, it was love and I really didn't care who knew anymore. We met in the middle of the room and kissed and hugged. I noticed there was some silence around us - we were around a lot of our friends and none of them 'knew'. I wrapped my hand around her waist and we smiled looking at each other, laughing with joy and delight.

I don't drink much - I don't have to - love and dance are my champagne - but we were nearly giddy drunk - not so much from drinking, I only had one gin tonic and she the same - but from love. We walked back across the quad, trying to figure out whose dorm-mate wouldn't be there. Sometimes we stopped to kiss, sometimes just to hug.

Then I remembered something my first lover said to me. "Melissa," I said, gazing into her eyes and stroking her hips underneath her velvet cape. Her hips felt so good covered by the soft stretchy velvet, and I could just detect thin panties underneath. My fingertips gently probed her butt along her pantie line, sometimes lightly fingering her butt cheeks.

"Yes," she said, inquisitively. I realized I had become so enamored by her body lost my train of thought.

"I know we've been having fun, but tonight, just do anything and everything you want to do to me and with me," I said. "Don't feel guilty about anything. Express everything you feel about me on my body, I want to feel it."

She paused for a minute at first perplexed but then looked like she understood. She nodded, and dutifully, respectfully, and lovingly kissed me.

"I understand, my body's not mine anymore, and yours isn't yours" she replied.

"Yes," I nodded. It's utterly scary to give yourself to someone like this, but it's also the most incredible feeling in the world.

She looked up and smiled, "And I want you to do the same."

It was a cool but still comfortable night for Halloween and most of the parties were far off - the strains of music and laughter combined with the rustling of falling leaves on the quadrangle. We kissed again. I loved how my leotard felt felt against the velvet, sometimes pressing our chests, sometimes our pelvises together. I stroked her side along her curves and brushed her ass again. I loved how her curvy taut body felt in velvet. But I wanted more than my hand there.

We playfully pawed each other as we walked back to the dorm, sometimes I'd feel her warm hand on my ass through my leotard. Sometimes we'd stop and kiss, are long hair, warm breath and subtle perfumes combining. We stopped to hug in a darker corner and I felt her hand in between my crotch, fingering me both over and under my leotard. I immediately became wet, and I could tell she was extra-horny that evening.

We got back to her dorm room. Her roommate wasn't in. Melissa lit some candles as I sat down on her bed. She had taken off her cape and hat so now she just looked like a sultry vixen in skin tight black velvet catsuit. Her red hair was over one shoulder going down her chest as she came over and sat by me, our shoulders touching.

"So," she said.

"So," I replied. It was funny but we were so horny that we were almost awkward with each other, like a first date.

"So," I said again, turning to her and brushing her hair back as my lips met hers. I put one hand on her chest and felt her firm breasts through the velvet which stretched over them perfectly. She leaned into me and laid back on the bed, she continued to kiss me as her hand went over my pussy feeling it through my tights and leotard. We were laying on the bed and I felt our feet intertwine as I felt my ballet flats drop to the floor.

"Oh these boots," she said remembering she still had them on. She stood up, sat on top of one of the bureaus and I kneeled before her to help take them off. They were a rich supple leather, with a soft sole, almost like dance slippers, and had a musky, sensual aroma of leather. I pulled on one and she slipped off the table and I found my face in her pussy, the warmth of her body, the smell of the leather and sweet scent of her pussy and the softness of the velvet made me practically orgasm right there.

She got back on the table and I slid her right boot off, caressing her velvet covered leg every inch of the way. Then I did the other - the aroma of the warm leather filled the air. We embraced and fell onto the bed again, her on top. I could feel her velvet through my leotard and tights up and down my body.

"Mmm," she said kissing me, her hair falling over one side of her, "You looked so hot in that leotard."

"It's just a leotard," I smiled and shrugged. I felt her press her lips against mine and I felt her hand on my now wet crotch fingering and stroking my pussy. She kissed my chest and then my breasts through my leotard. I loved out the feeling of the nylon on my body actually gently stimulated my body with every movement.

She kissed my stomach and then went down on my pussy, kissing, licking and sucking through my leotard. I lightly brushed her hair. By this time in our relationship, we knew each other's signals and she turned and spread her legs over my face, and planted her ass on my face. I basked in the warmth, the smell of her body and soft velvet. I planted kisses on her soft, velvet covered ass, and put my nose in between her legs and started to lick her through her catsuit. The material of it and her panties was thin enough that I could feel her pussy with my tongue and her sweet fragrance. I felt her hips moving rhythmically and felt the moist flow of her juices, so I knew she was getting hot.

She didn't' try to remove my leotard either and kept licking me through it. It too was thin enough that I could definitely feel her tongue lapping me up. It took a few minutes but slowly, we got into a beautiful rhythm moving both at the same time in sync with our tongues and hips. It was harder to stimulate each other this way but I loved the feeling of my tights and I loved the feeling of her velvet covered body.

We continued for a few more minutes until we both suddenly got faster and started panting and moaning; faster faster faster until her velvet covered ass was slapping and bucking against my face, I could feel her catsuit soaking in sweat. Finally we both orgasmed and she collapsed to my side.

For a few minutes the only sound was our panting trying to catch our breath. She finally turned around and snuggled by me. She stripped off her catsuit and I took off my leotards and tights and we fell asleep in each others arms. In the morning she got up to go to the bathroom down the hall. I picked up her catsuit and ran it across my cheek, sniffing the crotch, ass and all over. It was still filled with her wonderful scent.