The Dance Teacher Pt. 07

Story Info
The Final Chapter.
1.9k words
4.65
6.6k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa's confidence grew and grew. By Spring semester she was still bright, intelligent, quirky but now had confidence as well. Not arrogance or even conceit she just was no longer the little girl being put down by a jealous, insecure mother. In fact I would say she was doing better at college than me. Her sweet, happy disposition and nature remained, but she was no longer self conscious or anxious. Ballet had refined her body and also given her a gracefulness and confidence she never had. Some girls who train in ballet are actually very awkward outside class- they have that 'duck walk' or strange appearance. That's usually the ones who over train, who are too focused and stressed about it and probably starving themselves. But a healthy dose of ballet -- with all of its emphasis on balance, gracefulness and strength, usually has a very positive effect in and out of class. It certainly did with Melissa.

We both became so busy we didn't see as much of each other. I was at the dance studio for hours on end. I was the most advanced student -- even of those a two or three years my junior and had practically become a teacher's assistant. I was assistant choreographing a piece we were going to perform at the end of the year. The arts center was on a different part of campus. So I rarely saw Melissa except on 'date nights' and she was wrapped up in academics as well having become a lab assistant and was applying for summer internships. She still danced -- she'd go crazy without it she said. But the classes she took were not part of the professional program I was in.

One warm spring day, from across the quad, I caught sight of her. A light blue, stretch velvet top and bright white leggings. You have to be confident to dress like that and you have to have the body, and the confidence and grace to pull it off. I cut across the quad to catch up with her, and approached from behind. The white made her ass look so good. Only close, in the right light, could I see the faint trace of her black thong panties underneath. She walked with grace and each gentle sway of her hips and moving of her ass made me want to dive in.

I was going to catch up to her but stopped. I started to realize two things. One Melissa was growing and thriving in this environment but I was faltering. It was perfect for her -- an academic college -but for me it was stifling. I was the best dancer in the school by far. Better than some of the instructors. That's not because I was great -but because I was in a less competitive program. I wanted to be a professional I had to go where the professionals were and get used to not being the best, but the worst in the class again. I had to get out of a safety zone I created for myself.

Later, after thinking about a few days, I knocked on Melissa's dorm room. She was studying and I can tell she was busy, and for the first time, I detected she didn't want me there. Not out of being selfish but because she was so enthralled in her work. She gave me the time though and as always was sweet about it.

I decided to leave our school at the end of the year to pursue a professional dance career. Melissa was sad when I announced it but also she realized it was true too -- we had grown and were continuing to grow as young women and it wasn't in the same direction.

I told her about seeing her on the quad and how hot she looked but that I realized we were different people now. She was surprised that I didn't' talk to her, but I think she understood; I knew she had grown out of our love. Not because she was selfish or anything else -- on the contrary it would be a lie for both of us to continue. We were in each others lives for an important time but that time had past.

I asked if she was going to be taking dance classes in our home town over the summer but she said no she was staying on here to intern. We both started to cry because we both knew it was time to move on for both of us. We hugged for awhile and said nothing. Then after a few minutes I looked at her stroking her cheek.

"Let's not leave sad," I said, "let's have one more night of love together, to say goodbye."

She nodded yes with a happy, but sad smile and we agreed to meet at her place the next night.

"What do you wear to the last night with your lover?," I asked myself as looked over my wardrobe. I though back to the days in ballet school we'd both come home in sweaty tights and leotards, quickly check if my parents were around and jump into bed. I cried thinking about times when I would pick up her sweaty leotard she accidentally left behind just to savor her scent on it.

I decided on luxuriously soft leggings. They had a very thin fabric and felt wonderful as I slid them over my legs, covering my simple stretch black panties. I never understood lace and frill. Over a similar bra, I put on a crisp, soft white button up shirt that hugged my curves. I knew Melissa like my long light brown hair down but I knew she liked to take it down so I wore it up.

I hiked up my leggings so I felt them high on my waist and tight only pelvis, giving a slightly stimulating feeling. I slipped on ballet flats and headed to her dorm room which was a few blocks away.

I knocked and heard a 'one minute' from behind the door. She opened a few seconds later. The first thing I noticed was her lipstick and make up which was usually a minimal but definitely on tonight. It gave her a more formal elegant appearance and made her lips full and sensual. Her bright red hair was over one shoulder going down her chest. She was wearing that stretch light blue velvet top she was wearing the other day and it hugged her breasts perfectly. She had soft almost velvet like pure white leggings on and slippers.

"Come in," she said with a smile and a gesture to enter. I walked past her, I could smell her perfume and feel the warmth of her body. The room had a few dim lights and some candles lit.

We sat on the bed, having some champagne and laughing about our good times together. We talked about our futures and dreams. We only had a glass of champagne a piece. Neither of us were drinkers, but we were giddy and nervous and sad and joyful all at the same time. he looked so beautiful in the candlelight. Sometimes she'd get up to put away the empty glasses or relight a candle and I get glimpse of her beautiful ass. Again she had stretch black thong panties on. She sat down again. After awhile we stopped talking and just sat there.

We both looked at each other at the same time. I looked at her beautiful breasts encased in stretch velvet and her white tights. I just wanted my hands and lips all over her. I reached out a hand and stroked her cheek. She held my hand and looked at me, her lower lip trembling. Slowly we came closer as our lips met.

We hugged and our long thick hair mingled together. Her velvet covered breasts felt lovely against my smooth white shirt. I felt her hand on my hip as she leaned into me and I leaned back on pillows on the bed. She ran her hand on my thigh, first stroking my pussy through my leggings and then she while french kissing me, she put her hand down my pants. The great thing about stretchy clothing is you can do that without unbuttoning. She fingered me until I became wet and took her hand out. The air filled with the smell of sex. She laid on top of me and I started feeling her ass with both hands, sometimes separating her butt cheeks and fingering her from behind. When I hit the right spot she'd involuntarily move her hips and sigh in delight.

We shifted around and now she was lying on back on the pile of pillows as I fingered her under her tights and stroked my other hand over her velvet covered breasts. I put both hands on her tights and pulled them off and her panties at the same time, as I put them aside, I could still feel her warmth on them and smell her delicious pussy. She was lying back on the pillows with her knees up, she spread her legs and I went down on her licking her pussy. She tasted and smelled delicious that night.

She put her arm up and I helped her pull off her top. She kissed me as she slowly unbuttoned my shirt and we were down to our bras. We stood up and she turned around and I undid her bra, kissing her on the back of the neck as it quietly dropped to the floor. She turned around and undid mine, and then slid off my leggings and now wet panties.

We stood before each other naked in the candlelight, the air warm and moist with the scents of our bodies and the only sound was our rushed panting. Our lips met again and we melted unto the bed. She laid down as I slowly kissed her breasts then abdomen then kissed the inside of her thighs. SlowlyI turned around, straddled over her face and gently let my waist fall into her hands and felt her tongue to go work inside me. I bucked in pleasure and got in rhythm with her tongue and went down on her. My hands went under her ass so I could lift her slightly and control the angle of my tongue in her fragrant pussy. Slowly we rocked and swayed, gently moaning as we pleasured each other. Are movements became faster and faster until we were practically palpatating and no longer in control of our bodies as we bucked wildly and finally I collapsed in an orgasm. We drifted off to sleep.

In the early morning we helped each other dress, as she slid back into her white tights, I brushed my cheek on her hip and buried my face in her ass, sniffing and licking it. I kissed her up her abs and our eyes met, our naked breasts touching. We hugged one more time. I knew when that hug was over, so was our time as lovers.

A few days later it s was the last day of school when the dorms were being closed and everyone was moving out. When we saw each other we hugged.

"I'll never forget all you did for me," she said. She held me by both shoulders and beamed a smile, "You gave me my life, one that my mother was trying to destroy and I was too weak to fight for myself."

I just smiled and sniffled, I couldn't even mouth the words "Bye".

That was the last I saw of her until years later. Eventually, she and I would become very different people from those young girls in dance class, but those days will always bring a smile to my face.