The Dancer Pt. 02

Story Info
A mature woman can't live without her young lover.
4.6k words
4.67
13.4k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader:

This story is a sexual fantasy and is strictly a work of fictional and is intended as ADULT entertainment, but we all know that some of our neighbors and acquaintances are acting out these scenes in their real life every day. Therefore the author encourages the reader to practice safe sex always.

If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further. All characters in this story are fictitious, over the age of 18, any similarity to any persons, places, individuals or situations is purely coincidental. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities described.

*****

After that afternoon of raw animal sex between Derek an eighteen-year-old senior in high school and Keryn the widowed mother of Tamara, also a senior in high school, the two tended to avoid each other, nor had Derek tried to see her again. [For a better understanding of how their relationship began please read The Dancer. However, this story may be read on its own.]

Keryn however, caught herself looking out the studio windows quite frequently in anticipation of his presence. Keryn knew that gleam in his eyes, from her earlier years as a swinger and knew he was not finished with her yet. Keryn knew that Derek would welcome another opportunity to be with her again and again.

Keryn, had become the lonely widow with long lonely nights filled with other's stories and adventures, while she remains the faithful and traditional mother; ever since her husband died. She had overheard the other women and mothers talking about sex with their younger lovers, or pickups at the local pups, and the teen students in her classes talking about fucking some young stud and she would remember what it felt like to feel Derek inside her. To feel his hard masculine body pounding her and feeding her long dormant needs for love, touch, physical fulfillment, or better yet raw sex.

Keryn has even tried taking long walks on the weekends while her daughter is away with friends at the mall or a theater, and yet that has only got her tired, sweaty, and more frustrated. On those occasions, there was always the long hot shower or bubble bath with a friendly finger or two or her rubber ducky, or the occasional session with her old standby the vibrating dildo, but none was as good as the real thing.

Each night after a long day of teaching, Keryn would come home to loads of clothes that needed washing or ironing, prepare dinner and then the clean-up, help Tamera with her home work, cleaning the house, cutting the grass or shoveling snow; all of which left her tired and frustrated again and again. Although Keryn did not consider herself to be a lesbian she admitted that she was bisexual in her past relationships and so she had even tried masturbating with a female friend occasionally, when on trips out of town, or in a secluded hotel room, but although exciting it still did not replace the desire to feel a hard cock between her thighs.

There were the nights when she could not sleep, while her pussy throbbed in want of satisfaction. Her friends would tell her about some amazing guy or how some stud from here or there was available, but Keryn knew that was not for her with a young teen daughter at home and being a single mom in the eye of the community.

Keryn had even sent away for the occasional brown paper wrapper porn DVD and had watch them alone with a bottle of wine and then in her mind relived the action on the screen of gang of man in each of her holes and others ejaculating on her tits and stomach. Still, not real, not fulfilling, not satisfaction when finished. Besides there was no one around to hear her moans and once again the best she could expect was her fingers and a good scream.

With football season over and the first signs of winter settling onto the landscape, folks were more and more confined to their homes, this solitary life style and Keryn's new passion and craving, were driving her crazy. For three years, Keryn had not had sex and after a nearly two decades of almost nightly sex; she was like a drowning woman, but then this young man, this high school football player had thrown her a life line and she was so grateful and so horny that she could not sleep or even think straight. All she could do was work, take care of Tamara's needs, and masturbate endlessly reliving that afternoon with Derek.

Then one night it happened, Keryn realized she was considering the possibility of having sex with Derek again. His cook had felt so good inside her, so damned good! Derek's was the first cock she had had in over three years, and she had come so explosively. She knew she had to have more, and not any cock, but that cock; or else she would wind up quick-tempered and irritable. Thus far Keryn had been satisfied with getting by on her erotic fantasies and using her fingers, or her ten years old vibrator dildo from some shop in London. She had almost become accustomed to it... and then Derek had fucked her. There was no comparison, to a real live, hard hot cock, driven by a strong viral young male, buried to the hilt in her pussy, verse some cold plastic substitute.

Keryn was preparing for bed, and her body was hot and soft from her scented bubble bath, and the scented oils she had applied afterward. As she sat at the vanity, stroking and brushing her long chestnut hair, she thought about that day, thought about how her pussy felt clinging to his cock. The thoughts were making her excited. She put the brush down and stared at herself, wondering if she should go to him. There were no doubts, what so ever in her mind, that Derek wanted her. He had been unabashedly aggressive with her that day, but since then nothing. She wondered if perhaps if perhaps he was feeling guilty about fucking her, the older woman. That would not do, she felt, Derek, should not feel ashamed about fucking her, even if it had been a mature woman that he fucked. Keryn did not want Derek to experience any feelings of shame when it came to sex. Standing up, she pulled her negligee about her body, her decision firm in her mind. She went over to the bed, sat down on the edge, lifted the phone, dialed the number she had searched out days ago, and waited.

At the Wolfe home, the phone rang nearly three times before a husky male voice answered, "Hello."

"Derek Wolfe, please."

"One minute." Then Keryn listened as the sound of someone walking away and the calling out "Derek the phone is for you."

After several minutes of waiting, came the deep male voice. "Hello."

"Derek?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Keryn"

"Oh, I can't talk here, you understand?"

"Yes. Can I see you again?"

"When and where?"

"I would like to say an hour ago, but what works for you? Same place as before."

"I ah...give me an hour."

"Okay, Bye." Click.

Keryn smiled to herself and then began to dress. Her daughter Tamara had been invited over to a friend's house tonight, for a birthday party and sleep over, and she could have asked Derek to come to the house, but she wanted to keep him separate from her home life. Besides the busy body, neighbors would spread the news all over Galloway. Therefore, she slipped on a school sweatshirt and a short black denim skirt, along with some old deck shoes, no bra or panties for this trip. Keryn left her home and drove the short distance to her dance studio. Upon entering the studio, she reset the alarm to safe and went up to her office to prepare for Derek's arrival.

Upon arriving at the door of the dance studio, Derek found that the door was open. He stepped in and turned the dead bolt to lock. He could see the lights were on up stairs and so he climbed the stairs and found her sitting on the couch in her office, leaning against the armrest and looking up at the doorway. "Derek, I think we need to have a talk, don't you?" He looked at her, a shy smile on his face. Keryn picked at her skirt nervously. She felt his eyes burning on her skin, and her breasts swelling out sharply.

"What are we going to talk about?" he asked, his voice quiet.

"The other day," she said, keeping a tremble out of her voice with some effort.

"You want to do it again? Don't you?"

She saw the hot gleam in his eyes and knew instantly that she did not have to worry about him feeling guilty. What she saw was a desire as hot, if not hotter than her own, and hotter than she had seen that day when they had first fucked.

Keryn felt desire bubbling inside her again, and she was not at all surprised. "Do you?" she asked, her cobalt blue eyes taking on a smoky expression as she looked at him. Derek nodded, licking his lips.

With a flare of hunger swelling inside the pit of her stomach, Keryn reached out and pulled Derek down onto the couch with her. She then unzipped his jeans and with one powerful downward motion, both the jeans and his jockeys were around his ankles. She dropped to her knees and her mouth parted in a soft gasp of pleasure. He was naked from the waist down and his lovely cock already hard, standing up from the base, his cock head was smooth and already moist with his own cum. Keryn gazed with delighted hunger at Derek's cock and balls, her pussy twitching with an almost desperate desire to feel his cock penetrating the sensitive lips of her pussy; her clit swelled and became intensely distended. She tightened her thighs, a soft mewl bubbling from her tight throat.

Keryn reached out and touched Derek's cock tracing a finger down his taut skin, feeling his cock harden and throb so powerfully. She ran her fingertip up and down his cock, then about his balls, listening to Derek's murmurs of pleasure. She cupped his balls gently and fondled them, as she gave his balls a delicate squeeze and watched his cock lurch with delight. There were tiny beads of clear cum juices seeping from the urethra.

Keryn slipped her fingers up from his balls, over his cock, and pressed her palm upon his moist sensitive penis head. Finally, she closed her fingers about Derek's penis, and slowly began to jack him off. She held his cock loosely for a while, feeling his shaft throb in her small delicate fingers, and then she tightened her fingers and made his cock head swell even more. She pumped up and down on Derek's cock, gasping with pleasure to have his cock in her hand.

"I want to see you, Mrs. Steadman," he said in a thick voice. "You got to let me see you, take off your clothes."

Keryn smiled at him, a wicked sort of grin. "When we are alone you may play with me and strip me, and fuck any hole that I possess, but when we are with others you may not touch me and you must call me Mrs. Steadman. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course now let me see you." Snapped Derek.

Still holding his cock tightly, moving her fist up and down, her blue eyes burning with desire, she slipped her sweatshirt over her head, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts came free, shapely and arching with stiff, tingling nipples. Derek reached down and grasping the skirt on both hips and stripped it down over her hips and off her legs. Keryn assisted him by lifting one knee to the couch, while her other leg still dangling over the edge, his eyes gazed at the light wiry curls of her pussy captivating his line of sight. His hand moved along the inside of her sensitive thigh, moving slowly toward her pussy. Keryn's body trembled with the anticipation of his touch and as she lifted her legs to the couch, bending her knees and holding them apart. Derek seemed fascinated with her soft down hair, his fingers running over the puffy lips and gently probing at her distended clit. When his finger moved into her pussy, Keryn gave a soft mewl of pleasure, scooting her bottom forward on the couch to give him plenty of room at her pussy. Her fingers continued to beat up and down on his cock.

"This isn't what I want, Derek," she murmured thickly. "I can have a finger anytime... I want this!" As she said this Keryn squeezed Derek's cock to emphasize her meaning.

"I do, too," he groaned.

"Oh, baby!" Keryn whimpered as she stood on her knees, flinging one knee over his body. "I want it so much! Oh, God... I need it!" She reached down and grasped his cock as she lowered her body and guided her pussy over his cock head until it separated her outer and inner lips and began to enter her vagina. She then stopped her descended and teased herself and Derek by brushing his swollen cock head about her pussy lips, her hips sliding back and forth until his cock was wet with her juices. Then, with a low wail, she settled her pussy upon Derek's cock and sank downward.

Keryn moaned softly, with the ecstasy of his cock filling her, stretching the sensitive, steamy pussy lips and, going deep, so deep that she felt him fill her like no other cock could possibly have done. For a long time, she sat there on him, his cock buried in her clasping pussy walls and just enjoyed the warmth and feel of fullness as his cock, as it continued to throb. Her naked body shivered with pleasure as she reached behind and pulled his balls up, rubbing them against her creamy smooth ass cheeks. She could feel his cock throbbing against the wet, satiny walls of her pussy, and finally, she began to lift and lower her ass, fucking Derek in slow motions, letting the delicious sensations wrap about them both. "Hold my breasts!" she urged throatily. "Hold my breasts, Derek! Oh, I love it when my breasts are squeezed... with a lovely hard cock in my pussy!"

His eyes shot up to meet hers in surprise. She babbled, "That's right, Derek! Breasts... tits... boobs... pussy... cunt... fuck... cock! They're just words."

With his cock engulfed by her fiery pussy, he laughed, and began to chant, "Cock, pussy, breasts, tits, cunt, fuck!" The words erupting from his mouth thrilled her, and she urged him on. "Say it, darling! Oh, say fuck and cock and ass and ass and pussy and... Oh, fuck me, baby!"

Her naked ass was churning up and down now, her pussy clinging to his cock as she rode wildly. Her shapely breasts, now cupped in Derek's hand, swelled until she thought they would burst. Her nipples were inflamed until they were like tight brown bullets. She leaned over him, her breasts dangling down, her naked ass bumping and churning, grating in tight, frenzied circles as she fucked furiously. She groaned, wailed, and whimpered above Derek's face, her dark reddish brown hair swirling down about her lovely features and draping them both in a small enclosure. The ecstasy was so strong within her overheated body that even her sphincter muscle was flexing.

The gripping slipperiness of her pussy hair seemed to grasp Derek's cock tighter than ever. Her pussy was so sensitive; she could feel the deep, powerful throbs of his cock in her, as she fucked her pussy up and down on his shaft. The thick, downy hair that curled about her pussy almost concealed his cock as she fucked up and down. She slammed downward with a slosh of her wetness in ecstasy, grinding her pussy hard into his crotch, his cock very deep inside.

"Oh, God!" she wailed as her naked ass bounced up and down. "Oh, fuck... so fucking beautiful! Derek, I love your cock... in my pussy... fucking me...! Oh, damn, I love it!"

"Faster!" Derek yelped, arching his hips up from the couch. "Fuck me faster! I think I'm going to come!"

"Oh, baby, do it!" she wailed. "Come. Come all you want! I love it when a cock comes in my pussy! Let me have it, baby! Let my hot pussy have your sweet cum juice!"

When she felt his cock burst, with a hot flow of juice, her pussy bubbled into a wild, mindless orgasm. She slammed her pussy down hard against him, grinding, and wailing with the shuddering ecstasy. Keryn did not fear the prospect of getting pregnant since she had her tubes tied after Tamara was born and she and Herald had begun swinging together.

Keryn sat upright on Derek his cock still deep inside her, squirting the sweetness of his jism into her hungry pussy. She dug her fingers into his thighs as her hips jerked about, her head thrown back and eyes tightly squeezed together as her pussy continued to contract and convulse about Derek's spewing cock. Her pussy was being flooded with the sweetest substance she knew of, and it was making her come in those multiple ripples of orgasm that she had not felt for many long years.

When it finally stopped, she slumped, her breasts quivering. Near exhaustion, they both simply sat there holding each other and breathing. Finally, Keryn sat back up and then once her feet were back on the floor she slowly stood allowing Derek's softening cock to slip from her pussy. As she did so the flow of his jism slowly ran down the insides of her arched thighs.

Weakly, she pulled herself free of Derek and leaned against the wall, panting breathlessly, her breasts heaving up and down. She had one leg over Derek's stomach, the other along his thighs. Her pussy continued to twitch with the delicious sensations of her orgasm and his phantom cock still stimulating from within her pussy.

When she opened her eyes, she found Derek looking up her naked body, his eyes burning with pleasure. His cock glistening wetly from being inside her hot pussy was still nearly hard. She reached between her knees and caressed his slippery wet cock and balls, smiling affectionately at him. "Was it good? Did you enjoy fucking me?"

"Oh, wow, Keryn!" he said with excitement. "This was better than the first time."

"I know," she murmured, stroking his cock. "I know! God, how I know!"

"I never fucked anyone before you," he suddenly said in a small confessional voice.

The surprised look on Keryn's face said it all. "You haven't? But I thought you knew lots of girls, Derek... girls that let you? I've seen you with them."

"Oh I have had lots of girl friends and I have dated lots of girls. They all want to be seen with me because I am a football player, but most of them aren't into sex. Oh some will let me feel their tits and even a few will let me see them and suck them, but no pussy."

"Then the last time was your very first fuck? You were a virgin?"

"Yes."

"I am sorry, but you were no virgin. You knew what to do and went to do it. You knew where all the right places were and how to make the sex enjoyable for me as well as for you. How could you be a virgin with that much knowledge and experience?"

"My older brother lets me watch his porn films and I read Playboy and I found some magazines that were pitched out of one of the cars of the president's motorcade as they left the airport and were heading into Pittsburgh. They showed all kinds of positions and close up pictures of women and men; the only problem was the words were in French and I did not take French."

"From that, you learned to fuck like you just did?"

"Yeah, I am sorry if I didn't do it right, but it sure felt good and right to me."

"Me too, Derek. Me too!"

"What I don't understand is why those young girls aren't fucking you. They seem to fuck everyone else. To hear the stories they tell in class and while changing, every one of them is dropping their panties for ever boy and man in sight."

"All I know is that you were my first piece of ass."

"I am honored to have been your first and second fuck. However, I understand you're a gentleman, but haven't you tried to push any of the girls you have dated?"

"I tried," Derek admitted. "I get my hand up some dresses, but most of them are afraid. Sarah was the only one that has lets me feel her, tits."

"Sarah Yoder?" Keryn felt alarmed.

"Yeah," Derek said, wide-eyed with excitement. "She likes me to feel her, and she touches my cock and she said I could fuck her if we could sneak into the barn without her parents knowing it and if I had protection."

"But Sarah is Amish!"

"Yeah, I know. She works one day a week for my mother cleaning the house. Why what is wrong with that?"

12