The Dancer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you should leave Sarah Yoder alone, Keryn," she said, not answering his question.

"Aw, Keryn, she's nice," Derek, said. "Besides, I want to fuck her."

Keryn's hand had been sliding up and down Derek's cock, and his cock was throbbing again. When she looked at his cock, she forgot about Sarah.

"Derek," she said in a low, throaty voice, "Would you think I was bad if I... you know, kissed your cock?"

"Gosh, no!" he grunted. "I saw some pictures of a woman kissing a man's cock! I liked it."

"Would you like it if I kissed your cock?" "Do it!" Derek said excitedly, arching his cock up into her fist. "Kiss it!" Eagerly Keryn scooted about, on his couch until she was on her stomach between his legs. She gazed at Derek's lovely hard-on, seeing the juices of her pussy clinging to his cock, his balls so sweet below. She slipped her hands about his hips and underneath his tight ass. Cupping the cheeks of Derek's ass, she lifted him slightly. "Would you like for me to take your cock in my mouth?" she purred. "I think you'd like that... I have a wet, hot mouth, Derek."

"Would you?" he asked with passion. "Would you put it in your mouth, not just kiss it? Would you suck on my cock for me... just for a little while?"

"Mmmm," she purred, pressing her face into his crotch and nuzzling her cheek against his balls and cock. "I'd love to suck on your cock for awhile. I'd love to suck on your cock for longer than just a while."

With a soft whimper of pleasure; Keryn pressed her hot lips against Derek's cock. She kissed his cock, then darted her tongue out and began to lap at his cock, tasting the juices of her pussy that glistened. She ran her tongue up and down, swirling it over the head of his dripping cock and down again, licking at his balls wetly. She pulled his balls into her mouth and sucked them, her nose pressing against his cock. Derek's eyes were huge and burning with ecstasy, watched Keryn's beautiful face. She closed her fingers into the cheeks of his ass, lifting him to her face.

Turning his balls loose, she raced her hungry, wet, hot tongue up the underside of Derek's cock, then over his seeping urethra again. Finally, with a low growl, she opened her mouth and sank down onto Derek's cock, filling her mouth.

The heat of his hard cock against her lips sent Keryn's body into shivering ecstasy. It had been a long time since she had tasted a hard-on, and she was hungry. She bobbed her beautiful face-up and down, devouring Derek's cock in a starving manner. Her tongue swirled and licked as she sucked greedily.

She was delighted when Derek lifted his legs, bending them at the knees, and pressing his thighs against her face, holding her head tight. She dug into his tightening ass cheeks with strong fingers as he began to pump his ass up and down, fucking into her sucking mouth. She loved the way his swollen cock head probed at her burning, constricted throat. She wiggled her hips against the soft leather of the couch, smashing her pussy up and down as another orgasm started steaming inside her pussy.

Keryn usually came when she sucked on a cock, but most of the time her climax happened when the cock discharged into her mouth. She loved the taste of sweet, creamy cum juice, and when a cock spurted into her mouth, she, too, would come.

Her tongue flew about Derek's throbbing cock as she sucked up and down swiftly, low groans coming from her tight throat. She moved her lips up and down Derek's cock quickly, then slowly, wanting to savor this first taste of his cock. She wanted it to last a long time, loving the hard throbbing in her mouth. She wanted to keep sucking on Derek's cock all night.

However, Derek was too excited for this blowjob to last much longer. Keryn felt his cock swelling even more inside her greedy mouth, and she knew the signs well. He was about to explode, and she rammed her pussy down hard against his couch, grinding her pussy as her organism began going through wave after wave of orgasms. She squealed about his cock and sucked in frenzy, desperate to have his cock spurting into her mouth. She sucked noisily and hungrily, her tongue fluttering as he writhed beneath her fucking face. She clawed at his tight ass cheeks; ramming her mouth down on his cock and feeling the few hairs at the base tickle her lips and nose.

With a loud grunt, Derek went stiff. His hips arched into the air, Keryn's face pressing down, her lips squeezing at his cock. Keryn's eyes turned glassy when she tasted the first spurting of his cum juice. It flew from the urethra of his cock and splashed against her throat. With a wild sob of ecstasy, she swallowed and tasted the second gush coat her tongue. Her eyes rolled back as his cock began to squirt time and again, filling her mouth with the thick, creamy sweetness. Her own ass clenched tightly as she experienced a shattering orgasm, her thighs tight together.

Keryn clung to Derek's cock with hot lips, sobbing as he filled her mouth, sobbing with intense ecstasy. She twisted her lips on the base of his cock; sucking and drawing as much of that delicious cum juice from his balls as she could. Even when Derek had finished coming, she still held his cock inside her mouth for a long time, her tongue licking at his cock gently. Finally, she lifted her head, grinning up at Derek with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Leave those other girls alone, baby, especially Sarah Yoder", she whispered. "I will take care of this lovely cock when you get nice and hard."

12