The Dancer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the first gush of his creamy come juice, Keryn wailed with pleasure, tasting it coat her tongue. She dug her fingers harshly into his tight ass cheeks, her blue eyes rolling in their sockets. Her pussy seemed to become impossibly tight, her clit on fire. With the second spurt of Derek's cum juice flowing into her mouth, her pussy convulsed. She twisted her ass against her legs, muffled squeals of ecstasy coming from round Derek's discharging cock. Her mouth filled time, and time again with the sweetness, and she gurgled noisily when she swallowed, her tongue racing about as she tried to draw every drop from his balls. Her pussy was flexing with tight waves of orgasm as Derek spewed cum juice down her burning throat. She felt Derek's body starting to relax, but she was still clutching him with those sporadic waves of her orgasms still fill her. She clung to his prick with tight lips, not wanting to let go, at least not until she finished coming herself. As her orgasm receded, she allowed Derek to pull his cock from her wet lips. She quickly shoved her face into his crotch and nuzzled, kissing his balls and tracing her tongue up and down.

"That was so sweet," she cooed softly, patting his naked ass and turning back to the leather couch. "I'd suck that thing every chance I get. Just bring it to me when you are ready." With his breathing slowing, he sat on the couch beside her. Even as precocious as he was, she would not have thought he would not have been this bold, but she was glad he was. After she had left him the night several weeks ago, Keryn thought she would be teaching Derek many enjoyable things they could do together, but, seeing him this afternoon, she didn't think there was much she could teach him. Apparently, Derek knew a great deal, despite the confession that he never fucked a girl before her. Keryn grabbed herself a feel of his cock and balls as they kissed, then she watched him stand and remove the balance of his clothes, her hot gaze on his tight ass cheeks. Then Derek took her by the hands and lifted her up so that she was standing before him, while his fingers slowly unbuttoned the long row of buttons on the front of her dress. As he pulled the frock open, he was delighted to see a very special prize waiting for him. Keryn wore no bra and her breasts were firm and her nipples greatly extended and rigid; she had on dark silk nylons and a garter belt, but no panties. He immediately noticed that her bush had been slightly trimmed from the last time they had had sex and it pleased him. As they stood there naked body to naked body, two pairs of hands were everywhere, and their mouths kissed, and licked and sucked each other.

Derek was grinning. "I've read about anal sex in a novel, have you ever tried that?"

"Yes, a few times. It is not my favorite position, but yes I have had my ass fucked before. Why do you want to try it?"

"I have wondered about doing that a few times," he admitted. "But right now...more than anything, I want to fuck that sweet pussy of yours right here on the couch!"

Keryn turned and placed her hands on one arm of the couch for support, leaning forward presenting Derek her backside. Half a breath later Keryn felt the tip of his prick nudging her ass cheeks. Keryn spread her legs wider apart and then reached between them with her hand to guide Derek's stiffing shaft inside her pussy. In seconds, he was plowing into her from behind, with quick deep thrusts that soon had them both panting wildly. Even after his recent oral ejaculation, it wasn't long at all before Keryn felt him begin to shudder, his cry of release soon following as he began flooding her pussy with yet another torrent of his sperm fluids.

"Oh fuck!" He cried out, grunting, thrusting, and then reaching up to squeeze her breasts as he held still, still squirting the last few traces of his jism deep inside her thoroughly fucked pussy.

To Keryn's relief as well as delight, instead of turning around and leaving like she was sure moments ago he was about to do, Derek instead reached out and taking one of the chairs near the desk and pulled it away from the desk and immediately sat down. Then Derek pulled her toward him and with her still bent over with both hands on the arm of the couch Derek began to kiss the cheeks of her ass and to slip his fingers into her wet pussy and with his thumb to slightly rub her swollen clit. As Keryn felt his tongue snaking inside her pussy, digging for the sperm he had just planted there second earlier, the pleasure and thrill filled her. Keryn was not only feeling him, but also watching him in the mirrors of the wall. From the reflection, Keryn could see his face and hear inescapable sounds of pleasure as Keryn moaned and then clamped her steel buns together trapping Derek's face between her legs.

Keryn kept her eyes riveted on Derek and ensured he was seeing and knowing exactly every sensation, every little pleasurable thrill she was experiencing. Once again, Derek dipped another finger into her; and then licked it off where he could manage to reach it, all the while watching her as he did.

At that moment, Derek stood up, and said, "Lay down on your belly so I can see your ass. Keryn stretched out on the couch as best she could and with her legs spread, she lifted her ass to expose her pussy once again to his inspection, all the while, the cheeks remained tight. Derek played with her body, running his fingers up and down her slit; then he just could not hold back any longer, buried his face in her ass, kissed, and sucked on her, reaching under her with one hand to find her pussy. Keryn moaned softly and wiggled her ass under his hot mouth.

Then Derek thought he had really offended her because Keryn pushed his hand away from her pussy and then reached between her legs and slipped her fingers into her pussy where she scooped out a deposit of his and her juices. She then moved her hand up to her ass and with slow easy steps first rubbed the creamy liquid on her slit and ass she inserted first one finger and then two, as she slowly worked them in deeper and deeper.

A second later Keryn reached back over her outstretched leg and took his cock in her hand. Then with slow and gentle strokes began to jack him off while all the while using his cock to rub up and down her ass slit. Her body started to shake and she pushed her ass against his prick's head and pushed her hips back against him gently. "Put it in, Derek, but easy because it has been a long time since I last did this."

Derek didn't need to be told twice, he moved forward slowly and then gently withdrew a little until after several minutes he was completely buried in her ass. The muscles in her ass were so strong that he was actually in a little pain due to the constrictions around his cock. Mean while Keryn was pick up the pace, as she would first pull herself forward and then drive her ass back over Derek's rigid cock. It seemed like only seconds before he shot his third load that day up her ass. Derek waited until Keryn's involuntary convulsions subsided before pushing Keryn back down on the couch and then stood up.

"I need a shower and a chance to catch my breath."

"There is a shower in the bathroom." When she heard the shower going, she walked into the shower with Derek. Taking the soap from him, she washed his back. When she started downward, she soaped his ass and fondled his ass cheeks, playing with him. She ran a soapy finger into the crack of his ass and brushed it over his asshole. Then, with a lewd giggle, she stabbed Derek up his asshole. Just as he yelped in surprise, she pulled the finger from his asshole and stood up. "Tossing him a fresh towel, she said, "You're a big boy; you can dry yourself."

Keryn sat on the toilet and watched him as he used the towel, her eyes gazing at his dangling balls and cock. The sheer youth of his cock and balls held a perverse appeal to Keryn. Derek turned his back to her as he leaned down to pick up a washcloth that had fallen from the towel rack. Keryn's eyes gleamed hotly as she stared at his ass. With suddenness, she shoved her face forward and kissed one of his ass cheeks. With a small mewl, she slipped her mouth between his ass cheeks and pressed her lips against his asshole, kissing quickly. Derek straightened up and looked at her.

"You do everything, don't you?" he asked.

For a moment, Keryn searched his face to see if he was repulsed by being kissed on his asshole. She grinned when she saw the delighted sparkle in his eyes. "You better believe it, Derek," she replied in a low voice. "I just happen to be an oversexed woman. I love it, honey. You're right, there isn't anything I won't do, as long as it feels good and just about anything feels good too."

"Really?"

"Aren't you pleased?"

"Oh, yes!" he gurgled happily. "I liked it I love anything you want to do with me."

"You don't think it's... wrong?"

"No way! I love it!"

She stood up and hugged Derek against her body, pressing her shapely breasts tight against him. She kissed him and snapped her tongue into his mouth before pulling back.

"You're just a horny shit, that's all."

"And you're a fucking hot-ass, Keryn!"

She paused at the door, shaking her ass at him. "You're fucking right I'm a hot-ass. And you love it!" She was in the office when he came out, he pulled his cock and balls toward her and said, "Might get lucky."

"Smartass," Keryn replied, lifting her dress up from the floor. "How is this hairy pussy for getting lucky?" Derek ran toward her and shoved his hand between her thighs, rubbing her hairy pussy. "If you do that much longer," she said in a thickening voice. "You'd have to take care of it."

She reached for his cock and found his prick swelling. She pumped his cock with a tight fist, and then his prick was throbbing very hard in her hand. He had shoved a finger into her pussy and was fucking it in and out.

"Okay," she said, "that does it. Now you have to fuck me. You can't go around getting my pussy all hot this way and leave it, you know." She sat back on a chair, shoving her ass to the edge of the chair and spreading her knees wide. Arching her crotch up, "Fuck me, Derek!" she hissed at him. "Fuck me now!"

Derek went to her swiftly, and, even standing upright, his cock could almost reach her hair-lined pussy. She lifted her crotch higher, and Derek gripped her hips, fucking his prick forward. Keryn's eyes filmed over as an ecstatic hiss came from her. His cock went deep into her pussy, his balls rubbing against her twisting ass.

Closing her creamy hot thighs against his plunging hips, she began to grind furiously against him. She gripped the cushion of the chair she sat in, gasping with the heat of ecstasy, her eyes glassy as she stared down at his cock fucking back and forth, surrounded by the thick curls of her steamy pussy. He could feel each throb of Derek's cock with the clasping lips of her pussy. She could feel his, swollen prick head penetrate deeply. She loved that Derek was staring down at his cock fucking into her pussy. She loved it because she wanted to watch her pussy close around his cock, see his prick fucking her.

Keryn churned her ass up and down, grinding in frenzy upon his hard cock, whimpering and hissing with the pleasure flowing through her body. She clawed at her own breasts and began to squeeze them and cause her tingling nipples to bulge between her fingers.

Derek saw Keryn digging into her breasts and reached forward. She released one breast and he grabbed it with both hands. With his fingers digging into the springy flesh of one breast, her hands on the other, she whipped her ass up and down, her pussy fucking his cock furiously.

"Oh, honey, honey!" she crooned in a thick voice. "Fuck that hairy pussy, baby! Oh, God... fuck my hairy, hot, wet pussy! Oh, darling, I love your cock! So hard... so fucking hard! Fuck the piss out of my pussy, my snatch, my cunt! Fuck my hot pussy, Derek!"

Her mind reeling with deep, burning desire, Keryn tried to pull her nipple to her mouth. She could not quite make it, but she could get her nipple close enough to run the tip of her tongue about it. Derek watched with moist, steamy eyes as she licked at her nipple, her crotch churning in a frenzy of erotic passion on his cock. He released her breast and gripped her bouncing hips again, his fingers digging into her creamy flesh as he fucked his cock powerfully in and out of her clasping, hairy, boiling pussy. His balls slapped against her writhing ass cheeks.

Glancing up with smoky eyes, Keryn saw Derek's face starting to contort into a mask of intense ecstasy. She knew he was about to come, and she sent her hips into a whirling motion, her pussy sucking and devouring his prick.

"Cum cum!" she urged in a hissing whisper. "Cum in me, please! Oh, darling, I want to feel your cock gushing that cum juice in my pussy!"

Derek fucked his cock hard and deep into her clinging pussy, stiffening up. Keryn felt the powerful throb of his prick, but there was no thick gush of cum juice splashing into her satiny, steaming pussy, but rather only a little-wet stickiness. After three ejaculations in less than an hour, Derek was drained of his manly fluids. Keryn yelped as she ground her pussy into him, screamed as her own orgasm erupted with the shattering force of a volcano exploding. With her head back, she turned loose of her breast and quickly closed her fingers into Derek's hips as she strained her convulsing pussy onto his cock, trying to pull balls and all into her pussy.

Derek stood on shaking legs and Keryn slumped, gasping heavily. Her eyes, half closed, were smoky as she gazed at Derek, her face glowing with the still-tingling ecstasy. When she relaxed her grip on his hips, Derek pulled free, his cock and balls covering with her juices. He looked down at Keryn's pussy, watching cum juice drip from her twitching pussy lips. He ran a fingertip lightly over her clit, making her shiver.

She sat upright. "Go, damn you," she said. "How can a woman get any work done around here when all her man wants to do is fuck?" Derek leaned over and kissed her breast, taking a nipple between his lips to suck for a moment. Keryn hugged his face against her breast for a moment, then shoved him away.

"Go on, baby. I've got work to do."

She stood at the window, watching him, walk back up the street to where he had parked his car and then drive off. As he was about to get into his car Tate walked out of a building only a door away from his car and she and he stood on the sidewalk talking. Turning away, Keryn felt there had to be some way to turn Derek's mind away from Tate.

*****

The last week of high school before graduation Esther Mulberry was talking with her mother Mattie while they planned a graduation party for her younger brother. "Since daddy is stationed her and if all things being equal, we will be here four to six years. I think I need to transfer colleges."

"Why you can still attend Michigan can't you?"

"Yes but as an out of state student and that means triples the cost of tuition, plus all the travel expenses. Besides I'm not into all that college stuff, I am more interested in my education."

"It would be nice to have you closer to home so that you could visit more often." Added Mattie.

"Mom why not do a local college visit in the next two weeks and that would leave me time to make application and get my work transferred before fall."

"Shall we take your brother?" Added Mattie.

"I thought daddy had a summer job for him at the base?" Said Esther.

"Oh, that's right. I guess it is just us girls."

"What about Derek Wolfe." Asked Esther.

"He has a free ride with the state university, but I understand that Ellen Wolfe is looking for a different school." Said Mattie.

"Why? She has two and a half years at state already."

"She told her mother that she did not want to be in the same school as her brother."

"Why not?" Asked Esther.

"This is not for sharing. Do you hear me?"

"Yes mother, I hear, not a word. So why not I asked."

Mattie looked around to be sure no one might hear before she spoke. "Estela told me that she believes that Derek is having sex with a married woman."

"Derek! With who? How did she know?"

"Estela doesn't know her name, but she over hear him talking with her on the phone and several times when he returned from one of his rendezvous he reeked with perfume, and she later checked his dirty underwear and discovered it covered with ejaculation."

"He is Larry's age."

"Well, I have news for you. Your brother has been sexually active also, but I think it is some high school girl." Said Mattie. "But I think your idea to invite Ellen is a good one. Go ahead and talk with her."

"Okay, mom."

Two days later Esther was talking to Mattie again about the tour of colleges. "Mom Ellen is all for a tour with us, but I also had calls from Tate Heimberger, and her sister Marlin Heimberger who was talking to Ellen and were also interested in going with us if we had space, and I also had a call from Tamara Steadman another senior and asked if she could also go."

"Who are Marlin Heimberger, Tate Heimberger, and Tamera Steadman?"

"Marlin Heimberger is a 22-year-old college student that is also looking for a college closer to home and Ellen knows her and her younger sister Tate Heimberger who is in Larry's class as well as Tamara Steadman. They are both senior cheerleaders and looking for a college to attend."

"Tell you what you call the girls and their parents and set up an evening meeting. Meanwhile, I will contact schools and set updates. Okay?"

"Great! Thanks, mom."

Over the next two days the girls made their final plans, with their parent's permission, however, Mattie got the impression that Mr. and Mrs. Heimberger was not pleased that Tamara Steadman was also going. When she asked Ester and later Ellen but both girls were not sure why.

They loaded into the big van and drove off just after breakfast on Friday, and planned to visit six schools over the next four days.

*****

Friday evening Pascal took his mother's car and picked up Mira for an evening of dinner and dancing.

Meanwhile, Derek received yet another call from Keryn; it seems her daughter is going away for the next four days and she wants to spend those days and nights in Derek's arms. She had made a reservation at a small bed and breakfast known for being discreet and isolated.

The next morning Keryn got Tamara and herself ready to leave as always, except today Keryn was not wearing any panties. The cold air on her bottom reminder her of this as she got into her car. Twenty minutes later Keryn was dropping Tamara off with Mattie Mulberry who had agreed to take five girls on a tour of the nearby college and universities. They had planned to be home by Monday evening.

Since this was a Friday morning and a school day, the only dancer that morning was a troupe of professional dancers practicing their new routine for the Valley Club, and the adult ballroom dancing classes at nine. Keryn had asked her new part time assistant Mira to work with the seniors and the rest of her classes for the next four days.

By 10:00, Keryn was parked outside of 573 West Bank Street, which just happens to be a music shop that Keryn frequented for records and sheet music for her dancers. She had to wait for more than ten minutes, but then she saw Derek walked down the street toward her car with a heavy backpack slung over one massive shoulder. She waved to him from inside of the car and motioned for him to get in. As soon as the door closed, she pulled out into traffic and drove out away from town toward the mountains and the state park. Once in the park, she stopped by an old log cabin near the hiking trail, which hid the car from the park road and any possible ranger patrols.