The Dancer's Deceit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to hear about it?" she asked shyly, peeking up at me through her lashes.

"Your night? Always. But specifically this one? You tell me. Do I?"

"I want you to know that it wasn't that big a deal. I want you to trust me. But it's up to you," she offered, peppering my chest with feather-light kisses.

I needed to address the trust issue, first. I had thought a lot about trust since the first couple of pictures. "You were open with me. You told me I could see the pictures. You never turned off the upload feature on your phone. So, I do trust you." I'd also been dying to hear the story ever since my imagination started to invent the different scenarios. "And, yes, I'd like to hear about it."

She became immediately animated, and jumped right into the story with enthusiasm, as though she'd been dying to tell it. "Okay, well, it started when I got there. Steve was really pumped up about Thirsty Thursday, and his 9:00 Friday morning class was cancelled, so he just, like, slammed a beer right when I walked in, like he was waiting for me to arrive before he started. It was actually impressive. Pat was pissed off because his phone dropped in the toilet when him and his roommate Alex were messing around in their dorm, and he can't get another one until tomorrow or Saturday because his parents need to put money in his account to pay for it. You know how he always likes to take pictures of everything, so he was even more pissed that I was over and we were going to get drunk. I gave him my phone and told him he could take as many pictures as he wanted, and that I'd share them with him. That made him smile, at least. Then he said he wanted to shotgun. I didn't know what that meant, so he showed me."

"Wait," I interrupted. "You're going to share the pictures with him?"

"I'll have to look at them and see," she answered sheepishly, probably thinking about what they might look like for the first time. She squirmed, pressing her pelvis against my hip and kissing my jawline softly before continuing, causing my penis to stir slightly.

"Well, you know I don't like beer, but that looked kind of cool, so I said I wanted to try. He had taken his shirt off, and he told me I should, too, because he said that's how it's done because most people spill, and I figured, heck, they've seen a bra before, so I took it off. The guys both complimented my abs, which made me feel good."

I cut her off again. "You did realize that your bra is pretty see-through, right?"

She ground against me again, taking a few seconds before she answered. "Well, yeah, I guess, but is that such a big deal? I mean, it's my bra. All of my bras are kind of like that. You know that. I just, I don't know, I don't think about it that way. And literally none of them mentioned it."

Of course they wouldn't. I let it go, and after a couple of seconds, she continued. "So, then, I don't know, ten minutes later, I guess, the other guys showed up. Steve had his door propped with the deadbolt so it wouldn't close all the way, because guys come and go all the time."

I groaned internally at that comment, feeling my dick straighten up a little bit more, thinking about the fact that she thought it no big deal to wear nothing but a sheer bra in an open room where guys "come and go all the time." I wondered if she'd put those two thoughts together. "I'm sorry, why was your shirt still off?"

I felt the pressure on my leg once more. "I had it off, they had seen me in just my bra, and it didn't seem important to go get my shirt. Steve hung it up by the door on a hook. I was talking and he was showing me some of his pictures from home. I don't know, it didn't seem necessary."

She was still speaking while I chased judgmental thoughts out of my brain. "So, they just kind of pushed the door open, and they had beers with them and were all loud, like 'is this where the party's at?!'

I really did think about putting my shirt on, but it was over by the door, by them, and I was standing over on the other side of the room by Steve's desk, you know, looking at his toys and pictures. So they said hello and introduced themselves and stuff, and after a couple minutes or whatever, one of them asked if I wanted a beer, so Pat told them about how I don't really like beer, but I had tried to shotgun one, and they offered to teach me and kind of made fun of Pat's skills. So then there was really no reason to put my shirt back on yet, and I was kind of psyching myself up to actually do it this time."

I let her continue, but I felt myself continuing to react. I tried to concentrate on keeping my erection at bay.

"So, they explained it, and went through it all in slow motion with me. Justin even did one to show me. Pat wanted to put the garbage can by my feet again. They were being really funny, making fun of him for not having faith in me, and I kept trying to be confident, but I was secretly worried I was going to choke and probably spill again, so I was all for the trash can."

"I think you saw the pictures. It went horribly, and my bra filled up completely with beer, and it got all over me! And I guess you saw that I took off my bra and dumped, like, half the beer from the cups right into the garbage can! I was completely soaked! I didn't know that anyone was taking those pictures with my phone!"

"What do you mean 'with your phone'?" I asked.

"Oh, well they were all taking pictures of me trying to shotgun. It was funny! I just didn't know that anyone had my phone is all," she clarified casually.

"You knew they were taking pictures and you still took your bra off?"

"They were taking pictures of me shotgunning! I didn't really think about it. Someone's about to try that for the first time, it's just the kind of thing you take pictures of, right? But then I was soaked, and my boobs were swimming in beer! Like, literally swimming. My bra was full, like, little cloth cups of tits and beer, leaking from everywhere. Full. Of ice cold beer! And I didn't really even realize, I just, you know, pulled it off! Like you'd jerk away from an electric shock or something."

I guessed I could understand that. I didn't react, and she continued with barely a breath.

"I did put my shirt on as quickly as I could, though. The beer was freezing, and I was all wet, and after I dumped it all into the garbage can Zach got me a towel, and then Steve ran to the bathroom to get a wet washcloth so I wouldn't be all sticky. And while he was gone, that's when I saw that they were all taking pictures. I covered up my boobs with my hands and I told them that was not okay, and I made them put their phones on the desk. They were all really nice, and they all apologized, and that's when Steve got back with the wet cloth, and I was able to get mostly cleaned up and then dried off."

"So they just all stood around watching you give yourself a sponge bath?" I asked, keeping my tone jocular.

"Well, not quite as creepy as you're making it sound. I know one of the guys popped a fresh beer, so they weren't just, you know, open mouth drooling and staring," he joked back. "But, I guess like you said, how often does that kind of thing happen, right? And, I mean, it wasn't like I was putting on a show or anything. I was just cleaning the beer off of myself and drying my skin."

"I know, I'm just picturing it from their point of view," I sighed, working to will my penis from further inflating.

She ginned up at me for a moment or two, then slowly continued. "Okay, well, I guess about then I realized just how wet my skirt was, too, and I kept trying to blot it, but it was soaked through all down the front. It was a lost cause, so I gave up and put my shirt on and made sure it was long enough to keep me covered. Steve and Zach took my clothes into the guys' bathroom at the end of the hall and washed them out for me.

Ugh. 'I put my shirt on as quickly as I could!' It sounded like she'd stood there topless for a good while, waiting for towels and then cleaning and drying herself. "Did you put your shirt on first, or take your skirt off first," I asked, trying for a tone of idle curiosity.

"I put my shirt on first!" she exclaimed, giggling and swatting my chest lightly. "I knew I didn't have panties on!"

'Small victories,' I thought to myself. Even knowing where the evening ended up, it was nice to know that it had started with the tiniest bit of restraint.

"Okay, so where was I? Oh, well Terry, no, it was Justin. He asked me if I wanted a beer to drink, rather than to wear. And everyone laughed, but I told him that I wasn't going to drink tonight because I don't like beer, and Pat told him I preferred vodka but that none of us had any right now, so Justin went to his room and got me his. He's so nice!"

I rolled my eyes. So nice, getting the half-naked girl some liquor!

"My shirt was kind of short, but not too bad if I paid attention. They were surprised at my stockings and said how they're not used to seeing a girl wearing them. I get that a lot. I told them how comfortable they are, and how I hate underwear, and how convenient it is because I don't have to fuss with pulling down pantyhose or anything to pee. They laughed, but they didn't seem surprised, though, so I knew that they probably figured out I wasn't wearing any panties when I was taking the skirt off." She giggled before continuing, and I felt her pressure against my hip once more. "Steve had his laptop playing music, and a really good song came on, and you know me! I started to dance a little bit, but I was trying to hold my shirt down, and I did something, I don't know what, and my bottom button popped right off! I'm pretty sure that someone saw my pussy a little bit, so I stopped dancing and went and sat down. It was a little embarrassing, but it was so funny, and we were all laughing so hard."

I was at least comforted to hear that she was capable of feeling embarrassed.

"So, then they taught me this drinking game with dice. I only sipped when I had to drink because I was doing shots and they were taking gulps of beer. They kept laughing because every time I leaned forward to roll the dice the guys sitting next to me could see my boobs through the gaps, and they joked that it wasn't fair to everyone else."

"I figured they had already seen my boobs, you know, when I was all wet and stuff, and I was feeling pretty good from the vodka and we were all being so silly, so I flashed them. But I redid all the buttons all the way up and tried not to give them peeks when I was playing. But Justin and Steve kept complaining that they didn't get to see anything, and Pat was like 'I can see. Nope. Yep. Just one now. Nope,' every time I moved, and everyone was laughing every time he did that. Then the rest of the guys all decided that it was only fair if I flashed them all again, but I said that Pat couldn't look because he got to see more than everyone already, and I made him close his eyes. It was really funny, and everyone was laughing so hard."

While I didn't agree with the 'no big deal' comment, I guess I could see her logic, and I could easily imagine the happy, boisterous mood. So far, things were not quite as bad as I'd feared, but I did wish that she'd borrowed a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts, no matter how ill-fitting.

"So, there's a rule in the game where if you roll double sixes, you get a chip. Like, a poker chip. And if you have two chips, you get to make a new rule. Zach had a chip, and it was his turn. Steve asked me to grab him a beer because I was closest to the mini fridge, and when turned back around, there were two sixes on the table! Zach said that his new rule was that I had to flash them my boobs whenever a three got rolled, even if it was a two and a one. At first I didn't really believe them that he really rolled double sixes, but they all promised that it was a legit roll."

"What's this game," I asked, curious. I didn't believe for a second that Zach had really rolled the sixes, but I let that slide. No good would come from arguing about it now.

"Oh, it's pretty fun!" she replied, animated and barreling forward quickly with the rules. "It's called Three-Man. You have two dice, and they're supposed to be different. We had a red one and a white one. You roll until someone gets a 3, and that person is the three man. The dice go around the circle. If someone rolls a 3 with the white die, the 3-man drinks. If they roll a 3 with the red die, the 3-man gives a drink away. If they roll a 7 total, like a 3 and a 4 or a 5 and a 2 or whatever, the person to their right drinks, and the 3-man has to do their thing if there's a 3. If they roll an 11, the person to their left drinks. A 9 is a social, everybody drinks. If you roll double 3's you become the 3-man. Double six's and you get the chip or get to make a rule. I told you that. Any other doubles and you everything goes backwards, so the dice pass the other way, and everyone has to switch which hand they drink from."

"And what are the flashing rules?"

"Oh, well those were just rules the guys made. Like I said, if a three came up, or if the total was a three, I had to flash everyone."

"Just you? How did that work?"

"Well, I suppose it's because they were the ones making the rules!" she giggled.

I nodded. That was why I'd seen her flashing in some of the pictures.

"So it didn't matter who was three-man, if a three got rolled, you had to flash your boobs?" I clarified.

"Yeah, so it's like, white three red four, boobs, and then the three-man and the person to the right of the roller drinks. Red three and a random on the white, boobs out and three-man gives away a drink. A two and a one, just boobs."

I nodded, taking in this new information and feeling my penis swell a little more, and she continued.

"Anyway, the game can move pretty fast, and I was barely done buttoning up after the first time when another three came up. It kind of felt like no big deal anymore, so I just left my shirt mostly unbuttoned, to make it easier. We were all joking about how they could mostly see everything anyways but were still insisting I flash them. I swear, we were all laughing so hard, and just acting so goofy!"

"Probably, I don't know, fifteen minutes later, you texted me to tell me I was showing them my beaver, and I started noticing it! I hadn't touched my own phone in a long time, so I hadn't seen any of the pictures they were taking, but I saw the one you were talking about. I was really embarrassed at first! I had slouched down in the cushions a little bit, and my shirt had ridden up! I scolded them for not telling me, but they told me they barely saw anything at all, which made me feel a little better, but then I started to feel like I was drawing their attention to it because I kept catching them looking!

I tried to be good about it, and I'd fix my shirt, but then I'd find that it was open or hiked up again. I could barely move. Whenever I would flash up top, it would pull the shirt up, which wasn't helping much. I guess my obsession with it was becoming irritating, because I could kind of tell they were getting a little frustrated. Pat finally told me to just stop worrying about it and stop constantly fussing with it, because by now they'd all seen me, just like my boobs."

"I felt like it wasn't quite the same thing, but I couldn't really articulate why, and they all chimed in, and were really kind, and told me not to worry about it quite as much, and I'd see that it wasn't a big deal. They really felt sorry for embarrassing me, and they all felt really bad that my clothes got soaked with beer, and they wanted me to be comfortable and have a good time. I wasn't just letting it all hang out, but I knew I was fighting a losing battle, so I took their advice and tried really hard not to stress about it, and not to think about it. And they were right! It really wasn't that big of a deal, and I still caught them peeking sometimes, but it wasn't really as awkward as I thought it would be."

"I made a deal with myself that I would try to wait as long as I could without looking down or fretting about it just to prove to myself that I could. When I finally did look down, kind of by accident, I saw that it was really riding up, like, a lot. But my legs were together, so I wasn't just presenting myself, you know? I tried to just scooch and stand to pull it back down under my butt. You see, we had kind of gotten bored with the game, and we were talking more than we were playing. Zach was telling a really funny story, and I was laughing so hard, and I tried to fix it, and I slid right off the couch onto the floor!"

"I was fighting to get my shirt situated, because it had slid right up under my boobs, and even higher in the back, and the top was open and the bottom was up really high, and, like, I just was flashing them everything! Everyone was laughing so hard, and I couldn't stop giggling because I was so embarrassed! It was hard for me to get up and fix everything because my shoulders were kind of stuck between two couch cushions and I was laughing so hard! Pat finally helped me up, and I was super embarrassed, but they kept reminding me that they'd seen it already, and that I'd agreed it wasn't something to worry about, and them reminding me that they were okay with it made me feel better, and it kind of became funny. And then, to kind of keep the joke going, I just lifted up my shirt and flashed them my pussy."

"Like, not a lot," she said in what I'm sure she meant as a reassuring voice. "Just two or three times. It got a good laugh from them because now I was the one being silly."

I didn't react verbally, but my dick twitched, erecting further, and I'm sure she noticed. She continued with a smile in her voice now.

"After a little bit, I told them that I should think about leaving. They really wanted to keep partying, and called me a party pooper, and they said that you wouldn't care if I came home a little later. I told them I was definitely going, so Pat said that, if I insisted on leaving and killing his party, I would have to take my shirt off. He said I had to do it in order to get dressed again, anyway, so I should just go ahead and take it off. I argued a little bit, because that seemed like a pretty blatant trick, but he pointed out that they had seen everything already, and I guess to prove his point he asked me to flash my boobs, which I did because I had been doing that a lot and it didn't feel like it mattered anymore. And then he asked me to flash my pussy, which I had just done a couple minutes ago. I decided they were right. I did have to take my shirt off in order to put my bra on, and they had already seen everything, so it was probably silly if I tried to hide anything from them, and I knew they were just going to keep arguing."

"They had all been so nice all night. It could have been really embarrassing if they were jerks, but they did everything they could to make me feel comfortable with everything that had happened. So, I just said 'fine,' and I just took it off. It was kind of embarrassing, just standing there, though."

She had been grinding against my hip more and more frequently, and I felt a studder in her motions as she told me this. I caught her staring at my rock hard dick, but she still refused to acknowledge it. She then pushed onward with her story. "Then Terry ran to the bathroom to grab my clothes."

I interrupted again. "Wait. You spent the whole night nearly naked, and then you stripped naked, and your clothes weren't even in the room with you?"

"I told you this," she said, her voice turning defensive as she argued for the boys' altruism. "They hung them in the bathroom to dry after they washed them for me. They were really wet even before they rinsed them out in the sink, and they smelled like a bar. I think it was really nice of them to do that for me. I would have had to go into the men's room naked, or down the stairs to the girls' bathroom on the first floor!" She said defensively while now just blatantly humping into my hip. The all-boys dorm that Steve lived in only had two women's bathrooms, both on the first floor, to discourage overnight guests. All it really did was encourage the girls to venture into the men's bathrooms.