The Dancer's Deceit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued without waiting for, or allowing, me to comment again. I supposed there was no point to asking how long he was gone. I had two scenarios in mind. In the first, he was in a rush to get back to the naked girl, afraid of missing anything. In the second, he was taking one for the team, strolling slowly down the hallway, deciding to pee, and doing a thorough job of washing his hands so that his friends could have a better, longer show. My cock twitched at both scenarios.

"Anyway, Terry came back, and they debated on if they should hand me my bra or my skirt first. I don't really understand why it mattered, but Pat finally said bra, so I put that on, and they had me turn and model for them, and then they gave me the skirt, and then I pulled on my shirt and shoes, grabbed my phone from Pat, and then I came home and had the best sex ever!"

We were both ready to go after the retelling, and I'd honestly never seen her as worked up before. After her second orgasm, we had slowed down, and I was enjoying the feeling of her underneath me. I hadn't really been thinking about it, but the words came out of my mouth on their own, apropos of nothing. "And none of them took their clothes off?"

"No," she said, her voice turning playful. "Would that have been better or worse?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "I mean, I guess I understand you being all horny. I don't want to tell you that you're not allowed to see another naked penis ever in your life, but if I'm being honest, I think it would bother me a little bit if you were this horned up after seeing a bunch of dicks that aren't mine." I felt myself blushing, and couldn't look her in the eye, burying my face in her neck.

"I'm just like the next girl, and I don't mind catching a peek of a wiener every now and again," she joked, lightly brushing her fingertips against my jawline. "But if this one inside me is the last one I ever see, I'll be perfectly fine."

She ground her body under me, then moved her leg inside mine, letting me know she wanted to switch positions. We rolled over, and she sat up on me and directed the pace, keeping it slow. I used my right hand to caress and tease her breasts, and placed my left thumb lightly against her clit, letting her dictate the pressure and the speed. Far faster than I was used to, I felt her body begin to stiffen, and her thrusting became more urgent, keeping me deep inside her for long groups of seconds at a time, pressing against my thumb. She grunted, groaned, then moaned loudly with her third climax. I couldn't hold back, and came with her, our pulsing in rhythm.

"You're really okay?" she asked as we recovered, her head cradled once again on my chest. "With tonight? With me?"

"I'm fine," I told her honestly. I had been worried, and I didn't like it, but understanding everything did seem to make it a little better. And I couldn't be upset with what had happened since she got back here to me.

She woke me up twice more, and then refused to let me out of bed with my alarm. I'd heard of being screwed dry, but I'd never experienced it before. It was a little freaky and felt weird. I barely made it to my 8:00 AM class and skipped the rest of my Friday morning to sleep. It was totally worth it.