The Dancing Gamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan, of course, had no idea at all what men were really willing to pay for this sort of first-time performance.

"I don't know." It was easy for Sam to say--big, black, beautiful Sam, who Ryan had been fantasizing about for weeks--but not so easy for Ryan, even though he'd been fantasizing about doing it with men for months. He wanted to please Sam. He wanted Sam... he'd been telling himself that was what he wanted.

"I know you've been curious about the sexy game Web sites in the booths that are for pay. There's one you asked me about. 'Cock Ville.' You go with these guys, Ryan, and I'll buy you a year's subscription to 'Cock Ville'. It wouldn't be in your name, so nobody but you and I would know you had access to it, but you'd have the password. You could watch when you wanted to and when your mother and her boyfriends weren't around. A whole year of it. What do you say? We could watch it together sometime."

* * * *

Ryan and Sam didn't get the chance to discuss the "will you or won't you?" further as they moved into one of the dressing rooms between the movie theater and the video game store. Twenty minutes later the question had no meaning.

Three men were waiting for them in the dressing room. The first gang bang would not be on the stage.

All three had their pants and briefs off and their cocks out and in their hands. Sam just stood back as the three men, one on the hefty side, with a beer belly, and middle aged and the other two younger, but more scraggy than the older guy, each handed Sam a wad of cash and then, together, hustled Ryan over to the single bed in the center of the room and forced him down on his back, his legs dangling over the foot of the bed. Ryan gave a plaintive look at Sam, who raised the hand he was holding the wad of cash the three men had given him. He gave the young man a quizzical look. Resigned, Ryan gave a nod and laid back on the bed and closed his eyes.

One guy held Ryan's shoulder down on one side and the other younger guy did the same on his side. The older, heavier guy stood between Ryan's legs at the foot of the bed and pulled the red-silk bock strap off the young man's legs, leaving him naked. At a signal from the older guy, the other two grasped Ryan's legs under his knees and pushed his knees up into his chest, rolling his pelvis up. The heavier guy dropped to his knees and pressed his face between the young man's butt cheeks, going for the hole with his tongue and eating Ryan out. His hands snaked their way up the young man's torso and worried his nipples with pinching fingers.

Ryan didn't resist them after they'd gotten him immobilized. He lay there, panting and groaning, the mantra "I wanted this. I wanted this. They're paying me for it. I wanted this" going over and over in his mind. His arousal skyrocketed as the older guy ate him out.

They were going to fuck him. They were going to fuck him. They say it's painful at first, but you get over it, he told himself. It's something you have to do to get to where you want to go. He was beginning to get pleasure out of the tongue working his hole and beginning to move his pelvis against the tonguing. He yelped when the man bit him on the buttocks, first on one side and then the other, but then the man started covering Ryan's cock, which had gone hard, with his mouth and was sucking it, and Ryan let out a long moan. Ryan's arms were free, and he moved his hands down to run his fingers into the hair on the head of the man eating him out and to hold the head to him, signaling surrender. His mouth became otherwise occupied then as one of the other guys, standing beside him, forced his shaft into Ryan's mouth. He'd seen this being done in the videos. He gave the cock suck.

I wanted this. I wanted to learn how to do this. I'm getting paid for this.

In short order, expelling the shaft from his mouth, digging his fingers into the side edges of the bed, arching his back, and crying out, "Oh, shit. Oh, fuck," Ryan began to writhe within the grip of the three men, but to no avail. The shafting had begun.

The heavier man had come up on his feet, hovered over Ryan, put the bulb of his erection in place, and was working his way into Ryan's channel. He relentlessly worked at it. Ryan gave up on his struggling and collapsed on the bed, the man on each side of him holding him down, as the cock gained purchase and the man fucked him and fucked him. That phase--the "no longer a virgin to a man's cock" phase--was over in under ten minutes. The man was excited at being able to deflower a young honey, and he wasn't a long-laster to begin with. At least, to Ryan's benefit, he also wasn't overly big.

The next two weren't overly big either. The first one to fuck Ryan after the heavier man was done turned Ryan onto his belly, at the bottom edge of the bed. Ryan's feet scrabbled at the bare wood of the floor behind the bed until the man was in good, and then he just lay there, as the man covered him, the heels of his hands pressed into Ryan's shoulder blades, and fucked him in the doggie position. The third man took Ryan in the same position. Ryan didn't resist either one of them. After the first time--a first time he'd fantasized about having, if not like this--it didn't seem to matter anymore. All three stretched Ryan's channel and filled him and worked him. All three possessed him and breeded him. None of it was as good as Ryan imagined it would be--not yet, anyway--but all of it gave him hints of how it could be, how it could get him off good too. And he could make money out of it.

And it was done now.

Ryan's first three men weren't all that big in the cock and they didn't take long in getting off, but Sam was a big, black bull. He was monster hung and he took his time.

Sam was seeing the three men out of the room and counting their money when he looked over at the bed. Ryan was lying there, on his belly, one leg and an arm dangling off the side of the bed. His eyes were following Sam's movements.

"You OK there, Ryan?" Sam asked.

"Yes," Ryan answered in a low voice.

"You made $225 off just this. We haven't counted your dancing tips yet. Bet it pays better than chopping down trees does."

"Good."

"You wanted to get to here, didn't you Ryan? You're still good with this?"

"Yes," Ryan answered. Then, with a groan, he rolled over onto his back on the bed, gripped his legs under the knees, and spread and raised them, exposing his dilated hole. His slender legs went up into a V and he pointed his feet daintily like he was in the ballet. This was going to be the good part. "I want you to--"

But he didn't have to complete that sentence, Sam was already stripping, and standing there, naked, in all of his big, black, muscular, hung, beauty. Ryan's comment was a long, deep moan.

Sam fucked Ryan for nearly an hour, holding him in various positions, taking his time possessing and working Ryan's channel with a mammoth cock, making love to him with his voice and his hands and his cock, showing Ryan how good it could be. Sobbing and whispering, "Yes, yes, like that," Ryan opened fully to the big, black bull. Giving it all to him.

Afterward, Sam, holding Ryan in close embrace, whispered, "Do you think you can... do you want to... will you--?"

"When is the next time you want me to dance the pole?" Ryan asked.

"Two days? Friday evening? There'd be quite a crowd. I'd give you another Xbox game. 'Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet' maybe? You don't have that one yet, do you?"

"OK."

"And will you...? Can I line up a few men? Will you take cock for money again?"

"Sure." It's what I want; it's what I want, Ryan kept running through his brain.

"On the stage, with other men watching?"

"Sure, if that's what you want."

"That's what I want, Ryan. That's what the men want too."

12