The Dangerous Dark 03: The Library

Info
The man with the blood red eyes return, to take you back...
55 words
4.58
8.3k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man with the blood red eyes is back, as you search his history he is back to hypnotize you and take you back to his past to show you the connection you two share...

Contains: hypnosis, in-world hypnosis, freezing body, arousal control, simulated sex, condition to use the trigger "I will not resist".


--:--
--:--
1.0
Masters_in_your_mind
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
HypnobirdHypnobirdover 1 year ago

All the 3 storys of THE DANGEROUS DARK impressed me deeply. My submissive mind tingled and I started falling under control of Master in my mind.

Ivy_WildeIvy_Wildeover 3 years ago
Good continuation

(To the other post titled "gross", have you not been listening to the other entries in this series? This is part 3, the red eyes are a MAJOR part of the draw, smh)

I liked it a great deal, however, the intro and induction sound a bit rushed compared to the first two stories, there is a low hum in the background (though it may just be my headphones) and there are some inconsistencies: in the induction he mentions keeping your feet apart but further along your feet are meant to be together, later we walk down 10 steps but when returning we go up 5.

I love this series and am THRILLED to see a new entry, bravo!

Ivy_WildeIvy_Wildeover 3 years ago
Good continuation

(To the other post titled "gross", have you not been listening to the other entries in this series? This is part 3, the red eyes are a MAJOR part of the draw, smh)

I liked it a great deal, however, the intro and induction sound a bit rushed compared to the first two stories, there is a low hum in the background (though it may just be my headphones) and there are some inconsistencies: in the induction he mentions keeping your feet apart but further along your feet are meant to be together, later we walk down 10 steps but when returning we go up 5.

I love this series and am THRILLED to see a new entry, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
gross

not into it...gross...nothing about red eyes or "blood" red is erotic, just gross. had to quit listening

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sister's Surrender Dark things lurk in the night.in Mind Control
Nothing Like Home Ch. 01 Emily is returns home and is surprised how things changed.in Fetish
Moonlit Depths Ch. 01 Love blooms between a mysterious mermaid and a vampire.in Interracial Love
Unaware of her nipples showing Stella is unaware of her nipples showing through her shirt.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Short Story - Hotel Meet Pt. 01 Pre hook up drink.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories