A Short Story - Hotel Meet Pt. 01

Story Info
Pre hook up drink.
750 words
2.5k
3
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
486 Followers

I place my bag next to hers under the table in the hotel bar. I recognise her face from her profile picture.

I'm pleased, she hasn't lied about her age and I've not been cheated. I'm nervous as hell.

"Maggie?" I say hesitantly.

She smiles, "Jess!" Immediately I think of Sara Cox voice from the radio and feel comforted. The gloss on her lips is the first thing that catches my eye. I hope she likes to kiss. She's not much taller than me, her hair looks a little damp, a tight knot tied on top of her head.

Her face is round, she's losing her youthful looks and appears to be a mature 30 year old, younger than me.

We both hug, her perfume is light and fresh, and her kiss on my cheek is delicate. Mine was heavy and clumsy in return, I worry I come off desperate, I am. I try to appear in control and confident. I'm not. I fancy her straight away, and I hope she's not disappointed.

"Drink? I'm parched."

"I'll have a lager, please?"

I smile, "A lager girl?"

"Yeah, too early for voddies." I see her panic a little. "Though if you have a vodka it's not a problem. I just mean, for me. Spirits, I'll be asleep when we get to the room, that's not my plan. Or, probably what you want?"

I laugh, checking her out, her smart trainers are bright, her trousers are sexy, thin leather or possibly a shell material. She has a cute bulge under her belt from her tummy. Its matched by her round gorgeous arse and a black bomber jacket zipped to her chest. She appears gay, slightly butch. I immediately fancy her.

"Yeah, I don't want you falling asleep on me, sweetie. I bet you have a cute sleeping face." I try to make her feel comfortable. My palms sweat, my mouth waters and my pussy is on edge. I wander if I shouldn't have said that. We've booked the room for the night, but she might bail on me early, and just want to fuck and leave.

"You might get to see, tell me in the morning."

I go to the bar and get our drinks. Returning to our table I place them down. Her Peroni is in a tall thin pint glass, well frosted. I panic wondering if I should have got her a half, but she doesn't look annoyed by it.

"I'll get the next. Thank you."

"Need to be drunk to fuck me?"

She laughs and shakes her head. We look inconspicuous sitting in the darkest corner of the spacious Blackburn hotel bar. We pick up our glasses. "Cheers." She says looking at me with a knowing smirk. "To a fucking good night?"

I grin, "A fucking good night." We sip our drinks and I set mine back down on the coaster.

"You seem nervous?" She reaches for my hand, holding my fingers. She places them on her palm. "You're shaking." She squeezes them reassuringly.

I look at her. "Yes, I am."

"I'll look after you." She sets my hand on her knee, I awkwardly stroke it and take it back.

We make small talk for a while before we get onto heavier stuff.

"What are you looking forward to, with me?" Her question unnerves me. I was confident with boys, with girls, I'm not. I'm eager, but easily flustered. I talk.

"I want to have our breasts out."

She sits looking at me, and forces a silence for me to continue.

"I want to open your trousers, to see your arse. I noticed your bum. It's round and sexy."

She smiles, stays quiet and opens her legs, watching me. I have to speak.

"I want to taste you. I want this finger in you." I flip her the bird.

I see her gulp and lick her lips.

"Maybe this one too?" I show her my index finger and scissor with them. I slowly put them in my mouth and suck, as I watch her. "I want you to make me cum. I like to cum, and it's been so, so long since I've cum."

She opens and closes her legs.

"I wasn't expecting that so soon." She laughs and drinks more beer.

"My cunt is on fire, I want to kiss you, to unzip your jacket. I want my face in your tits." I tell her.

We kiss. Her hand moves inside my thigh, we forget where we are.

Yesok1
Yesok1
486 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Hi cupidcupid,

The build up builds up in chapter 2.

J x

CupidCupidCupidCupid2 months ago

What I like about your writing Jess, is the build up. To me the anticipation is just as erotic as the sex itself, perhaps more. Like on this occasion. So far...

Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Hi,

Thanks, part two is out tomorrow. There are a few chapters to this.

J x

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

Captured so well the two characters and the scene - could feel the anxiousness mixed with desire. She wasn’t expecting that so soon but now can’t wait. Hope there is a part 2, but if not I can be creative.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum2 months ago

A lot of buildup but no.second part 🤔

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

New Rider 1 Marry 'em young and raise them the way you want them. (1/6)in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Turning Point Housewife is seduced into a lesbian affair, hubby approves.in Lesbian Sex
Just One Kiss Pt. 01 College-aged straight girl is dared to kiss her gay friend.in Lesbian Sex
Christmas Present Neighbors include new arrival in their sex adventures.in Lesbian Sex
Short Story - Amelia and Willow Amelia and Willow enjoy playing in the dungeon.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories