The Dangerous Job

Story Info
My wife got the job.
2.8k words
3.54
14.1k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We grew up in the midwestern, in a small town. We being both myself and my wife. I in a hard working family. My father was a small business owner and mom was a teacher. My wife was raised in a pastors home. We were raised with good family values.

I dated several young ladies in high school and many more while in college. My wife did not date in high school And only slightly in college. My wife and I knew each other slightly before we had both graduated from college. We really met when we were on dates with other people at a club.

Connie and her date were with a friend of my date at the time and we joined them at their table. I learned that Connie and her date Melvin had been dating several months and I learned my date had dated Melvin for several months. So I could tell there was some history between Melvin and my date Kathy.

Connie and Melvin were with Johnson and Franny whom I kind of knew. Actually I had a little history with Franny. We had dated a few times. I was just a bit out of my element. Melvin and Johnson are black guys and players who only date white girls. I was a bit surprised that Kathy, Franny and this very beautiful young woman, Connie were and had dated these black guys. Rumor said these guys didn't date women long unless they fucked.

But I knew lots of young white women in these days found it exciting fun to fuck blacks. Most were just having fun. They were not looking to marry. As the evening wore on I found myself kind of pushed together with the delightful lady, Connie and we seemed to hit it off.

Her date Melvin and my date Kathy seemed intent on renewing a friendship that still had some fire to it. I ask Connie if she was upset by what seemed to be happening.

"No, I can't say that I really am. Melvin I am told has dated me much longer than normal for a girl that he is not fucking."

"I am sorry I didn't mean to imply you and Melvin were lovers."

"I can tell you that we are not yet, but he is pushing for it. And his actions tonight with your date is part of it."

"You mean he is telling you tonight is your last chance or he moves on to maybe Kathy?"

"I would say you have it figured out, yes."

"And how do you see it working out for you?"

"We will have to see who he takes home tonight?"

"So you are saying he may take Kathy home tonight?"

"We will need to wait and see."

I would have been fine if Kathy had gone home with Melvin that night. But she went home with me. And I got laid. And Kathy is fun in bed. Not great, but fun. She did admit she'd wanted to go home with him, but that Connie had given in and told him yes she'd fuck him.

Several months went by before I saw Connie again. And it was in a club I had never been to before. It wasn't really a black club, but lots of blacks hung out there and I admit I was very taken by Connie and hoped maybe to see her there.

I had just gotten there when I ran into Johnson with Franny still in tow. We chatted a while and he ask if I had seen Melvin and Connie yet.

"No I haven't seen them here, but I just got here."

"Well stick around a while and you may see lots of her."

"How is that?"

"He says he is going to try to turn her out tonight right here."

"Turn her out?"

"Ya, he has gotten her to let me fuck her a few times lately. And I saw them dancing over on the back side of the floor just a bit ago and he has her tits out bare. She has a great set of boobs, big white milky babies. And he had them out showing them off to some guys over there. She was letting him show them off. He waved one of the guys over and he was sucking them while they were working to get her naked."

"So he wants a group of those guys to fuck her?"

"That is what he's working on yes, but it looked like she wasn't quite ready yet. She had pulled away, but those tits were still displayed."

As he turned away from me he grinned.

"You really think she's going to do it for him tonight?"

"She let me fuck her a week ago and 6 times since. While we were fucking yesterday she told me he wants her to do it tonight. She ask if I thought she should do it."

"What did you tell her to do?"

"I said fuck yes do it. I want to see you go back with them."

"So is she really going to do it you think?"

"Follow us around to where they were. Mel has a small group of guys back there ready for her next to the back room."

"How many guys?"

"I don't know 6 or 7 maybe to take her back but he has several more that may join them if they get her really going. She likes to fuck cocks. Come on let's go see."

We slowly began to circle around toward the back side. I caught several peaks of what I was sure was her blonde hair. And then of her bare shoulder. Slowly more and more of a bare Connie came into our view. Johnson was very right about her breasts. Big full, beautiful breasts fully bared. And then her bare hips came into our view but several blacks were gently moving her toward the back wall. Black hands moved freely over her nude body with no objection from the young woman.

Slowly they moved her on to the back wall and a door opened wide and as a group they entered into the room and the door closed. I stood stunned looking at the door that had closed behind the group of black men who had taken the nude young woman who I found serious interest in. My cock was the hardest I have ever known it to be. I suddenly realized I had wanted to see her give in to the lust of this. I knew as I stood there watching that she was giving in to their desires of turning her into their whore to enjoy casually as they wanted. As I watched men come and go I knew this young woman, Connie was becoming a complete slut for them.

Several months went by before I saw her again. She had just broken her ties to Melvin a few days before. How many times she had been used by groups of blacks I never knew. But I had heard rumors it had happened several times.

I met her in a club downtown and we chatted. In our talking I learned she was not dating anyone and I ask her out. She accepted. We spent several hours talking and before we finished she calmly ask if I would like to take her home and fuck her? I replied that I would.

We dated nearly a year before I ask to marry her and we married. I was working as City manager of a nice small city making very good money and my wife Connie was working for the city attorney. She made nearly as much as I did.

Our life was nearly perfect. In the first 6 years of marriage we had our two daughters. Both beautiful and very health as could be. We had been married just over 7 years and my wife's body was just about back to where it was before the births of our daughters.

Connie was presented with the chance of a new very dangerous job. The long time parole officer for the district retired and my wife was offered the job. The pay raise was a lot. My wife was really over qualified for the job. The only worry was that her being female. Was she mean enough? She already had a gun permit and carried full time.

We talked about it at length. She wanted the job. I really had nothing against it. But I did have a twitch in my groin as I agreed it might be a good move. She began her new job soon after.

My wife and I had been married for over 8 years and I knew those years had been as normal as any other American couple. I also knew of my wife's adventurous life with black men prior to us. I have no idea how many blacks fucked my wife during her sexual period.

I have to admit that when her new job chance came up I knew we were putting Connie's head into the lions mouth. We were putting my wife in charge of men, mostly black men of the most dominate on earth. And I knew that they would push her and test her in every way they could. It was only a matter of time before they would begin to dominate her.

I was watching and waiting for the man who would punch all of the right buttons. And then totally dominate my wife sexually and take her bad to being displayed and into a slut again. I tried to stay up with all the men she had in her charges.

She had the job nearly 9 months when the guy came into the system I knew would show up at sometime and I had expected much sooner. He came up in the next district north of us. Max Highly, 6'4", 260lbs, of black mean. He had spent 16 years in prison. He was 56 years old and a rap sheet miles long. He was arrested for murder twice. both times with a knife.

Rape charges 14 times but no convictions. All 14 were white married women he had worked for them or their husbands. All charges were dropped. All charges were filed by the husbands. All fourteen confirmed the wife was having sex but it was not rape. His convictions had been armed robbery. The officer in the district was on vacation when he came up so they requested Connie take him. I called back and accepted him for her.

He was to report the following Monday night at 8pm. When the time came my wife went down to the office about 7pm. She returned home at 10:30pm. It usually takes no longer than an hour to check one it. She looked slightly upset and messed up. She went up to the shower. I followed her up a few minutes later. When she came from the shower her body was as beautiful as usual with not a mark on her. She was very excited and wanted to make love.

As the following weeks past I kept a very close eye on my wife. I saw no changes in the first 3 week meeting, but the fourth I began to see big changes. Connie had her hair chopped off very short. Which was cute. And then I noticed her vagina was smooth shaven and her lips maybe slightly puffy. So I was sure Mr. Highly was now fucking my wife. As the next few weeks went by his aggressive dominance of her began to show more and more.

Connie's beautiful breasts began to show his ownership of them. The big suck marks he'd begun with were still there but teeth bite marks were marking her body in several places. The insides of her thighs and around her vagina. Her breasts were marked more and more and her nipples were very red and swollen.

My wife's meeting with him were starting earlier and lasted much longer. Connie was not trying to hide anything from me. She dressed like the slut she was being made into before a meeting, but not one with him. As she was dressing without undies, for a meeting with one of her clients.

"I need to ask. Is he having you now fuck for other men you see?"

"Yes, I have 17 that I am seeing now. Twelve blacks, and five Hispanic and they all are fucking me now."

"Are they all marking you now?"

"No only he and a few of his special friends mark me. They rape me after I dance nude for them."

"So, he has you dancing in clubs now?"

"Yes, several clubs now."

"Clubs here in town?"

"Mostly, I had no idea there were sex clubs here in town. Five black clubs, 3 white clubs, and 2 Hispanic clubs. I have danced in them all."

"And they fuck you after?"

"Yes, there is always that. David, the white clubs have been something I had never imagined. I have fucked the Mayor several times and all five of the city council men. Our State officials have been down here and several have fucked me. And they have talked about me going up to the Capital for some events."

"Sexual events?"

"Yes very sexual."

I looked at my wife and she stared back at me.

"Connie are you enjoying what is happening to you, emotionally and sexually."

"Oh, I never dreamed I could become so sexy or sexual. It is literally consuming me. Sexually it is just almost too much. Emotionally I am scared to death. I can not even guess how many men have fucked me and I can never get enough cocks. Max scares me with how brutal he can he. He tells me that when he takes me as far as he desires, he will simply cut my throat and end me, but he also says he will replace me before that happens. He gets more excited sexually when he talks of doing it so I am sure he will."

"And he excites you more and more sexually."

"I am so sorry, David but each time he fucks me I want him more and more. Even as he becomes much more brutal with me during sex I can't wait to be with him again. There are a group of my men at my office now that I will see in a few minutes that will be fucking me in the next hour. And I can't wait to get there."

I kissed my wife and patted her pretty buttocks as she left for her meeting. Our sex life had never even been close to as exciting as it was now. And I knew exactly why. Max had my wife sexed up to a peak. He had her to the point she'd do anything for him. This had put me in a position I had never wanted to be in again. But I realized I needed to keep a close eye on my wife. For her safety. I knew her new lover Mr. Max Highly was a very dangerous man and likely did intend to kill my wife when he was done playing with her.

I had known what he'd do to and with Connie when I put them together. My wife is a beautiful whore and loves being one. I decided to give Max a bit more freedom with my wife before I needed to act.

The Governor of our state is a huge black man and I knew he was very kinky about women. His wife of 10 years was a very petite white woman and they had 3 children. My wife told me that Max has nudes of his wife on his phone. My wife also told me he was having her moved up to the capital to be on a special task force. She was listed as a special agent to the Governor. And my wife began to appear in lots of photos with Governor Banks.

I was also told that Max had a new little sexy white woman on his arm now. And she looks much like the Governor's wife. I had no idea how long Connie would be up there with the task force at the capital. I found out the

Governor's wife was # 6 for him. His first two were black women, but the last four have been white. I was actually very happy with Connie being up with our Governor knowing she was his new mistress. I was very proud of her.

And even when some of the dirt publications began to publish stories about his relationship with Connie. Even when they began to publish stories about her being his latest mistress. And one online group had a very good guy take pictures catching them together full frontal nudes and I must say Connie looked every bit as sexy as she really does nude. And the Governors cock looked very impressive.

I was very satisfied with my wife's new job with our Governor. Connie and I talked once a week and she was very happy with her new job.