The Daniel Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his face against the fabric; he felt his nose part two pieces of skin. Like her stomach he felt an inferno of heat against his face. She shuddered and moves her feet back a small step at the invasion. He licked gently against the fabric, exploring her through her satin panties. His hands again found something to hold, feeling up her tight rounded butt, pulling her closer to him.

Jessica felt herself building. It felt so good to have him down there, prostrated before her. Nothing in her memories had ever showed this feeling so good. She felt shoots of pleasure radiate up from her vagina into her stomach.

He stopped suddenly. "No!" She exclaimed in frustration.

"Just relocating you." He smugly responded

He came to his feet and picked her up by her waist. She giggled as he lifted and placed her down against the couch, himself now resting between her bare legs. Pulling back, she ran his hands along the lengths of her toned thighs; he was pulling her legs closed. He needed only to remove her last piece of flimsy clothing and she would be bare from head to toe.

"Point of no return." He said, hands in motion reaching for her

"We passed that about five minutes ago." She breathed at him

He pulled on the tiny linen and brought it slowly down her creamy flesh. He focused on the cloth; he wanted the moment to be special, an unobstructed view of her most sensitive place. The cloth reached her ankles, and he finally saw the tattoo. Up close it was a Sparrow. A brilliant clash of blues and greys struck its wings. Both open and inviting to the world, its beak open in a silent scream for its freedom.

"Tasteful." Giving the beautiful bird a small peck

Jessica was practically in fits her body was making small spasms, a thin sheen of sweat was now covering most of body. She stared down at him longingly. Why was he taunting her? Had she not been a good girl? Was she not everything he wanted?

"Please. No more... I need it... Now." Her voice breaking between gasps

He wordlessly nodded to her. He had indulged in teasing her long enough. He brought his hands to her knees and separated them. He caught the first few glimpses of her pale vagina. She was shaved, except for a small line of golden hair that was about a centimetre thick, its length was from just under her waist to a few centimetres above her now exposed area. A closer look was warranted. He pulled her forward toward himself, leaving her butt on edge of the cushion, the best angle for him to do his work.

He started with a kiss a soft one; she could hear her almost in a full pant before him. He invaded his tongue into her and was rewarded with her moaning his name. Encouraged he began to lap at her with wild abandon. He used flicks and swirls, changing his rhythm at his whim. Jessica enjoyed all of it, occasionally bucking her hips up into his face. His left arm placed against her stomach kept her in place. He relentlessly attacked her pussy; her clit in his mouth he tongue punched it over and over again. Jessica's moans and cries had several minutes past turned to incoherent babble.

Nearing the endgame, he brought middle finger and slid it inside her now very wet opening. Methodically finger fucking, her whilst licking her to an undeniably explosive orgasm.

Jessica was lost, Heather was lost. Wave after wave of euphoric pleasure surged through her. Barring only a few moments of breath before the next wave crashed down upon her. Heather's memories showed her being brought to orgasm only once through oral sex, her partner at the time had spent almost a full hour trying to get her there. That release had been exquisite and exotic.

Nothing close to what she experienced now, it was beyond comprehension. She knew at the back of her newly formed mind that she had been conditioned to respond to him in this way. That she was acting out an autonomous reaction to a preprogrammed game. She didn't care. She clutched her breasts in both her hands, holding on to her tender friends tightly. She felt the build reach its crescendo, the cascade of pleasure being held back by the thinnest of walls. In her fog of bliss she heard him say something.

"You are Mine."

The dam broke. The torrent of emotion and pleasure washed all thoughts away. Lightning ripped through her muscles, jolts of sublime ecstasy. She lost herself to all of it. Wave and Lightning clashed over and over and over again. She thought she heard someone screaming. The bright room gave way to sheer light, and then abruptly dropped into blackness.

"Jess! Jess wake up! Oh god damn it no... Heather please... wake up!"

He was shaking her; she heard panic in his voices. She wondered why, she was so relaxed and every part of her body felt heavy and good. She didn't want to move, she felt herself drift in and out of unconsciousness. Blissful nothingness surrounded her, an aura of peace and tranquility. She had orgasmed many times before. None came close to the earth-shattering experience of Daniel. Carol was a distant second. She could prolong an orgasm over several minutes stimulating her senses and body far better than any man could.

Carol, on her best day, could not come close to the raw sudden intensity of the past few minutes.

"Jessica! Heather! Someone answer me!" Daniel boomed

Begrudgingly and with a lot of effort she finally answered him.

"Shhhh... I'm here... its ok."

He sighed heavily, his anxiety and fear leaving him.

"For a moment there I thought I broke you, you squealed so loud and damn near cracked my head with your legs. The next moment you were still, you even stopped breathing for a moment."

He paused. "I think you may have blacked out."

She had? Is that what he saw? Had she almost died from the best orgasm of her life? She pondered on that. She wanted to show her appreciation for such adoration, even though she knew it was mostly programmed into her. She opened her very heavy eyelids and look at his face, his eyes a pale grey captivated her. Tonight she was Jessica, a new person born from the memories of another. Her purpose for being to serve the man leaning over her, a purpose she had not yet satisfied.

She pushed her weary limbs off the comfortable fabric and embraced him; her arms found his back and pulled against his dark shirt. She broke the kiss and in a fluid grace lifted the shirt off his body, his arms lifted high in the air. She found his lips again, twisting his body around she pushed him toward the throne behind him. Feeling cheeky, she took her left leg behind his right and shoving him backwards. He lost his footing and fell back into the couch.

"Hey!" He chuckled

A warranted giggle came from her.

Jessica straddled him once again, and their lips met again. Each other's hands roamed the others body, the building of their passion. She wanted him just as naked as she was, to see his body too for the first time. Unclasping his belt with a snap she crawled down to her knees and forcefully pulled the last pieces of clothing from him. She looked up and saw his penis, hard and erect against the cool basement air. She watched it pulse with each contraction of his heart. She grasped it with one hand, letting each digit feel the texture of its skin.

"Very nice, I want to say seven inches?" She asked, running up and down its length.

"7.3 actually." He answered

She had her other hand on his testicles. Pulling and playing with the free skin. He watched her with great intent and need, they both wanted what was about to happen.

In her cutest voice she taunted him. "Do you want me to blow you baby?"

There was nothing in this world he wanted more. "Yes."

She engulfed his length, one painstaking inch at a time. Reaching the last inch she stopped, her tongue pushed out under his shaft, reaching for the end. She paused for a few moments, he felt her throat contract around him, and he let out an involuntary groan in response. She pulled herself off him, his penis slick with her saliva. Catching her breathe she stroked up and down his now very erect cock, she watched the veins now visible spiralling around it. Jessica took him down again, this time reaching the base. Her teeth brushed against the hilt, his skin salty in her mouth.

"Oh my god..." Daniel exclaimed

She rose back up and starting giggling. "We could never do that before."

"We?"

"Well technically only one with a rogue personality, guess it's more of the royal 'we'?" Jessica answered.

"I am still surprised this worked, never tried this before. You both are very good at this."

"Like we said, that was never doable before. Our gag reflex always got in the way, the second time we went down on you... it was... well... gone?" She said quizzically

"Uhhh... that's new? Affecting the mind is one thing; circumventing thought to create an illusion is another, but an actual physical component...?"

She kissed the side of cock and trailed her tongue down to its base. "Maybe you could think about it while I..." she trailed off as her lips slipped base the head.

Daniel eyes rolled back in his head, he felt her swirl her tongue under the head, the intense pleasure pushing him closer and closer to the cliff. She alternated her cock play; she would go down his length and back up again many times. Sometimes she would lick the outside length and moan at him encouragingly; other times she would hold the head in her mouth and swirl her tongue around it; his balls in a firm grasp as she rolled them between her fingers.

It went on and on for several uncountable minutes. Jessica kept him in perpetual agony, on the verge of release, only to have it snuffed away. Her skill blew his mind away, many women had given him oral sex before, their ability a mere pittance to the goddess before him. Her tender touch mixed with her aggressive and relentless attitude was a perfect mixture of sultry and sass.

He was shot back to reality when intense vibrations along his cock sent bolts of pleasure shooting down his legs. She was humming some tune only she knew, working overtime she pistoned up and down in increasing frequency. Daniel could feel his balls tighten up against his body, a slight pain from their overexertion.

Jessica intensified her rhythm, bringing him right to the edge. She stopped her teasing tactics and assaulted his groin. Every movement had purpose, building to Daniel's inevitable crescendo.

The point of no return was approaching he felt it, that sudden torrent of pleasure increasing in intensity.

"Jess..- Heather...- whomever, I'm goina cum..." Daniel warned her.

Jessica stayed where she was, emboldened by his statement. She pulled back her lips till they were just under curve of his head, making a tight seal around his cock. His shaft slick with her saliva made it easy for her hand to slide along it. She furiously stroked him, the whites of her knuckles faintly showing. Daniel's body tensed and tightened, the rush came.

Daniel's body flexed and heaved with his release. Jessica took all that he had, pumping him for the last drops of his seed. None escaped her lips. Jessica softly cleaned his cock with her tongue; once she was done she sat back on her legs and smiled up at him like a Cheshire cat.

"That was... incredible." Daniel said

Jessica giggled at him. "It was good for us too. You had a lot of pent up angst to get out. We know that cum is not supposed to taste that way. You're doing?"

"A little. I wanted you to not be against the taste."

"Well speaking for women everywhere you should find a way to market whatever you did."

Daniel froze. "That's not a good idea; I would rather not have to explain what I do to the world's governments. Let alone the corporate overlords that rule them."

"No doubt. Still, we are thankful."

"I never usually... finish that fast. Sorry about that." Daniel said

"Don't apologize! It was hot! We smart girls like to get you guys off quickly. Round two is always better for us that way." Jessica said. She was idly fondling her breasts again drawing Daniel's eyes.

"Speaking of round two, get on the couch, ass up please." Daniel demanded

"Fucking finally. How hard does a girl gotta get a dick around here before she gets fucked!" Jessica retorted

Jessica bounded up and leaped onto the couch. Daniel scrambled out of way and took his cock in hand, again he marvelled at how beautiful Heather really was. He found a second tattoo on her, this one on her upper back below the right shoulder. It looked like a fairy from one of those kids movies. She had blonde hair and wore a tight green dress, unlike the kids' version; this one was much more erotic. A large bust and a small tender frame bound up in a sultry smile.

Jessica had her hand in the cushion; she turned it sideways to look back at Daniel. Wondering what was taking so long. She took her hand to her very frustrated pussy and started sliding between it, she felt her juices on her fingers as she pleasured herself. Something she knew that Heather loved to do once Christopher was asleep.

"What are you doing back there?" Jessica asked in short annoyance

"Just admiring the artwork and the canvas it's painted on." He answered

"Well the exhibit will close soon if you admire it too long, this art demands to be touched. NOW."

He gave her left cheek a slap, Jessica yelped and wiggled her hips at him, enticing him to take this further. He placed his hand on her hip, pulling her toward with. His cock in his hand, Jessica's legs were spread open for him, he could see the outside of her vagina peeking back at him. He pushed forward and grazed the outside of her lips; Jessica cooed at him, he held himself there. The heat coming off her was like a small tight furnace, her juices were slowly coating the tip of his cock. He reveled in the control.

"Who do you belong to?"

"Don't make me beg..." Jessica pleaded

"Answer me." He slowly pulled the head away, a silent threat to her lack of action.

"YOU! You own me I'm yours, completely and fully! Please just fuck me..." she exclaimed, her words trailing off.

"That's a start."

He pushed into her, her tightness enveloping him. He started slow, methodically fucking his friend. He had his hands clasped behind his back, giving him and full view of her glorious backside. Under his merciless rhythm she moaned with every repeated invasion. A small chant came from her as she repeated his name over and over.

He gave her cheek a playful slap.

"You have such a lovely ass."

His stamina was much higher than earlier, his unintentional release from earlier benefitting him. For several minutes he sawed into her, the slickness of her arousal coating his cock and flowing down over his balls.

"Get up, go upstairs and lay on your kitchen table."

"Ooh yes Master." She said, Turning back to look at him.

He watched her stand up and with her hesitation gone bounce up the staircase. Her golden mane flowed against the air behind her. He stood there in silence for a few moments and took in the basements surroundings. The couch cushions lay strewn about the room. The floor was haphazardly covered with their discarded clothing. A corner lamp was broken on the floor; its ceramic pieces encircled the broken light.

"Now when did that happen?" He shrugged and laughed in unison

In his birthday suit he headed into the basement bathroom to check himself. His hair was a mess, matted and shiny from the sweat and stressed gel. His eyes were bloodshot, it happened sometimes when he overexerted his ability. He could still see the gold specs flecked in his green irises.

"Hated em at first, can't imagine life without em."

"Kind of like girls." He strutted up the steps to the goddess awaiting him.

As he ascended he heard soft classical music. The chimes and strings were outplayed by the vision draping the kitchen table. She sat on the edge of her throne; two chairs were facing her with one leg placed on each. Black stilettos fitted her feet and gave way to an equally black set of thigh-highs; a floral pattern knitted the top of them. She was leaning back on her palms giving a wondrous view of her entire body.

"Wow. Uh when did you have time to do your makeup..?"

"Still with all the talking."

"Hold on, don't move." His phone was downstairs; he wanted to go get it. Instead he came up with a better idea.

"What's your password?"

"Ooo Naughty. It's 752834."

*click*

"Beautiful. I think that starts off my portfolio."

"Use the cloud. Safer." Jessica replied

He tossed the phone aside after sending the picture to his own device. He greeted Jessica in a prolonged series of kisses. She wrapped his legs around him; he felt the cold plastic of her stilettos against his butt.

Jessica talking initiative grabbed hold of his member and guided him into her. They both moaned into each other's mouths. They explored the other all over again, both slow fucking the other to a slow sonata of Beethoven.

He pushed her back down against the table, wanting more freedom in his thrusts. He kept his hands at her waist and kept their rhythm going. Jessica went back to playing with her breasts again; he noticed a small pillow was behind her head.

"Planning ahead?"

She giggled her perfect giggle.

"Talk to me, let me hear your voice." Daniel asked

"You mean like how crazy this is? One of my best friends is fucking the hell out of me while my husband sleeps upstairs?"

"Or how about how I love every second of your cock forcing its way into me."

"I love this, I love all of it, the loss of control, the complete submissiveness to you, and it all makes me quiver before you."

"With you inside me all I can think about is when I can have your delicious dick in my mouth again, swirling it around my tongue, feeling it push down my throat. And you exploding all over my face, marking me as yours."

"It gets me so turned on just thinking of you coming over here whenever you want, just bending me over and taking me. Making me do whatever you want, and me begging you to do all of it."

"I'm close..." Daniel grunted

"Fill me up baby, fuck this cunt so hard Heather won't walk right tomorrow."

"Give me all of it, Use me like your personal fuckdoll. I love your dick, it feels so good. Cum for me Baby. Cum now!"

Daniel thrusted a final resounding push into Jessica and came. Ropes of his release ejected into Jessica. He could feel her vaginal walls contract along his cock, Jessica had been conditioned to orgasm with his own. Their simultaneous orgasm heightened their reach, bringing them both to blissful agony that dragged on and on.

Daniel was the first to move again, he noticed he had collapsed on top of Jessica. Her generous breasts were pressing into his chest; her hair was disheveled around her head. Daniel kissed her one last time, their tongues duelling in their mouths.

"That was... I cannot even think of words."

"I guess that's why they call it 'fuck you senseless'."

"It's settled, I am definitely keeping you."

"On 'loan' mister, you went through the trouble to make me to help keep you honest."

*sigh* "True." Answered Daniel

He pushed off the table leaving the contact of her pale skin. She looked like a well fucked mess. Her hair splayed in all directions, her skin showed patches of bright skin from her post-orgasm, and her most sensitive area had obvious clues of good sex.

"It is getting late; it's about time I get home."

"Ahhh... can't you stay the night?" Jessica asked coyly

"Ha! You will both need your energy for tomorrow."

"Well... in that case. How about a blowjob for the road?"

"I will never turn down such a reasonable request."

He sat down on one of the recliners in the den and enjoyed Jessica's final attentions.