The Dare

Story Info
A Domme dares her online sub to visit a gloryhole.
1.7k words
4.38
9.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three little words: I dare you.

You stare at them, feeling your excitement surge and then plummet when inevitably you shake your head, as though you can somehow dislodge the thought before it takes root. You couldn't actually do it, could you? It was one thing to entertain fantasies in private and another to do what I asked in a pubic setting. You put your phone down and adjust your suddenly tight jeans.

"Fuck me," you blow out a breath and try and put the thought from your mind as you go about your day. You make it until noon before picking up your phone and typing out a brief response to me. I'll do it. The moment you hit send you wish you could take it back but you can't seem to find your way out of the spell I'd cast over you. Even now, in the back of your mind you can hear me whispering that these were your urges; that I was just pushing you to embrace them.

Mind made up, you grab up your keys and head out to the address I provided you. All I had told you was that I'd arranged a little something for you today but with all of the fantasies we talked about and shared, it could be any number of things. Your palms are sweating as you follow your GPS to the destination some ten minutes away. Pulling up you eye the building, feeling your hesitation quadruple. "Jesus fuck...what am I doing?" This was crazy; I was crazy for pushing you to do this.

Just then your phone rings and my face comes up on screen as if knowing you were seconds away from putting the car in reverse and fucking off. "You can do this, babe," my voice is cheery as it comes through the speaker.

"I can't..." you say on a laugh.

"Put your AirPods in and get out of the car," I say sternly.

You do, pocketing your phone and heading towards the front door. "Why do I feel like I'm walking into a frat house?"

I giggle in your ear and say, "Don't you worry your pretty ass off, just go in and ask for Jeff and remember your code word."

You enter the building and approach the first person you see "I'm here to see Jeff?"

The guy side-eyes you and says, "You don't seem so sure about that."

I yell in your ear and you shake your head and grin, "Apparently I'm sure."

He nods, eying you from top to bottom. "Third floor, last room at the end of the hallway."

On the way up you pass a man coming down who has a euphoric look on his flushed face which has you wondering if he just came from "Jeff's". "Am I going to regret this?" You say, stoping in front of the door at the end of the hallway.

"The only thing you'll regret is walking away," I say softly. "Trust me in this."

You blow out a long breath to steady your nerves and knock. What seems like an eternity later the door swings open and a beautiful black man fills the space in front of you. "Code word?" His voice is warm and friendly.

"BBGL," you say, looking past him at the surroundings. It looks like a regular apartment.

Stepping aside, he waves you in. "Follow me."

You do, smelling a spicy incense burning on a table in the dimly-lit living room. You trail after him, feeling your heart pound out a symphony of mounting nerves in your chest.

"Deep breath," you her me whisper in your ear, "you've wanted this for so long...own this moment for me."

That helps put your nerves to rest and you follow Jeff into a room off the hallway. It's a bathroom at first glance but that's when you notice the hole cut into the wall beside the toilet.

Jeff glances down at his watch and back up at you. "You have about 5 minutes to back out, otherwise it's go time when a cock appears through that hole."

You nod and he leaves shutting the door behind him. "I can't believe I'm about to do this."

The call in your ear disconnects and a second later your phone rings, it's a video call from me. Hitting accept, my face appears on your screen. "Hi," I say winking.

"Don't you wink at me...I'm freaking out here," you say, pacing the small space.

"Get undressed with me," I say, surprising you.

Your eyes bow wide. "Naked? In a make-shift gloryhole?"

I ignore you and set my phone down. You watch as I lean back on my couch and start removing my clothes. "Set your phone up so I can watch the show," I prompt you, shimmying out of my shorts.

That seems to spur you into action and you set your phone down so it's angled up at the hole in the wall. Unbuttoning your pants, you slide them off and add your shirt to a pile on the side of the sink. Dropping down to your knees on the cool tile floor, you shiver but know it has nothing to do with the temperature in the small room.

"Your cock is already hard, slut."

My voice pulls your eyes from the black hole in front of you and down to your hard shaft sticking straight out from your neatly trimmed pubes. Your eyes move to the phone screen and you watch me for few seconds before saying, "Your cunt's wet."

I hear the change in your voice as arousal deepens it. "I've been thinking about this ALL morning...I might cum the moment your tongue touches his cock."

You go to stroke your cock and my voice stops you, "Uh uh...hands off MY cock, boy."

You drop your hand and watch me rub at the swollen wetness between my legs on the small screen. "Who is he?"

I bring my other hand up to my tits, rubbing and squeezing them before responding. "He's someone I've vetted thoroughly, pet."

You don't get a chance to respond because a beautiful, uncut cock appears in the hole, stealing all your attention. "Oh sweet fucking hell..." you say, drawing out the last word as you rub a hand over your shaven head.

The cock, hanging half hard out of the wall is easily eight inches and thick enough you know your jaw will be feeling it tomorrow.

When you don't make a move towards it, my voice rings out, "Put it in your mouth, slut...you've dreamt of this moment."

Knowing you have no choice, you move closer, lips parting instinctually. The second you feel the warm, silky head of it brush your lip, you are moaning out, the sound filling the room and echoed by me on speaker.

"That's it...don't hold back, let that inner cock whore out."

Hands bracing the wall on either side, you sink down on it, disappointed you can barely get half of it in your mouth.

"If I were there I'd be pushing your head down because I know you can do better than that, pet."

Another moan and a heartier attempt at taking in more. Wet noises from your phone spur you on, knowing my fingers are buried deep. You attack the meaty cock with everything you've got and thrill with every gag and tear leaking from your eye, feeling every bit the slut I've been telling you you were.

"You were made to choke on cock...on your knees like this."

The cock on the other side of the wall begins fucking your mouth in earnest, hips hitting loudly, interspersed with low grunts and nasty encouragement. You pull off, turning your head to the side, eyes dark and wet. "Please can I touch your cock...it aches!"

Barely keeping my own orgasm at bay as I fuck my fingers, I groan out, "No...but you can squeeze your balls as punishment for distracting you from what you're here to do."

Whimpering, you do as I tell you, hissing out when your fingers form a tight vice around your swollen nut sack. Your submission sends me over the edge and my orgasm fills the room as your mouth latches back onto the swollen head like it's life. You feel the drool leaking from the corners of your mouth and know it must be combining with the pre-cum dripping from your swollen piss slit on the floor at your knees. In that moment, sucking on a swelling shaft like you were starring in your own porn, you realize nothing had ever felt this RIGHT. Even though it was your first time, it felt like you had been doing this your whole life. A cock whore. A nasty, deliriously hungry, cock whore.

A loud grunt comes through the wall and a moment later, salty warmth coats your mouth and you swallow the thick spunk, loving the dirty taste and sucking until he curses and pulls his sensitive cock free of your mouth. Aroused beyond words and mourning the loss of the cock, your forehead drops to the wall and turns to the side to find me watching rapturously. "Please..." you barely recognize the desperate, pleading voice as your own cock throbs angrily at being neglected.

"Spit some of that cum-flavoured saliva into your hand and pick up your cock, slave," my voice becomes all you focus on as your eyes lock on mine, my face filling the phone screen once again.

You see pride shinning back at you as you stroke, riding the high of what you just did. You don't break connection with me as you cry out and shudder at the intensity of your release, shooting all over the wall.

I don't say anything for a bit, letting you come down on your own. When you finally sit back on your knees you smile at me sheepishly, picking up your phone. "Thank you...that...that needed to happen."

"You're welcome babe," I smile back at you, settling back against the couch. "There's one more thing I need you to do before you can go."

You look at me skeptically, a half grin on your face.

"You're to take a pic of the cum-covered gloryhole wall and send it to the email I'm about to send you with the words I've already typed out for you." A kissy noise rings out and then the video chat ends.

When the email pings moments later, you bring it up, reading the message you're to send him, gasping out loud.

Thank you for using my slut mouth and making me cum all over the wall. The next time we meet here, I want you to breed my ass and make me shoot my load all over the toilet like a nasty fuckslut.