The Dare

Story Info
Her slutty nun outfit won't save her from the haunted house.
3.7k words
4.29
27.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,405 Followers

Anna couldn't believe that she was actually doing this. It was a stupid dare, and she could have just ignored it, but she'd been trying to impress Tommy and his cousin all night, so she could hardly back down when she got called out. Any sensible dare would have involved a few minutes in the closet with one of them, streaking down the street, or maybe flashing her tits. Those would have been just fine. Anna was proud of her taut twenty two year tities afterall. They were only C cup, but no one that had gotten her clothes off had ever complained. They weren't huge, but on her tiny 5'2" body they had distracted students and teachers alike for years.

But she'd spent the first half of the party talking crap about everyone's favorite horror movies. She bragged about how she wouldn't be scared, how they wouldn't get her because fear wasn't really her thing, how she'd be the sole survivor of whichever franchise, and Tommy was more than a little skeptical, so when his turn came in their truth or dare game he'd dared her to get to the old house on the hill, stay there until midnight, and send them all a selfie for proof. It was stupid, but if she backed down then everyone would give her grief about it, nevermind that the only things that were scary about it were the possibility that Tommy might go home with Mary Thompson while she was away, and that the slutty nun costume she'd worn to the party that night was awfully chilly for the cold October night.

But she'd bit the bullet, put on her coat, and went anyway. She had a rep to maintain after all, and even if she didn't score with the handsome junior she had her heart set on, she'd at least score points with everyone who mattered. She'd also get some sweet pictures for instagram and jealousy from some of her sorority sisters, so it wouldn't be all bad. But it was fucking cold. It was a good thing there wasn't anyone around she thought, as she walked up the curving road to the top of a hill, because her nipples were so hard they were practically cutting through the thin black cloth of her sheer ragged top.

Anna looked up at the house as she turned off the road, her four inch stilettos clicking on the stairs to the front door. Everyone called it the hill house, even before that dumb movie. It used to be a pretty extravagant mansion before the owner lost everything in the 80s. Since then the land had been stuck in limbo as various creditors fought each other for scraps. It didn't matter - the stories were legion. He'd killed his family in the house. There was a fortune of drug money in the walls. It was built on an old graveyard. Anyone that stayed the night went insane. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. The truth was that every year the city put new plywood over the broken windows, and every year kids broke in to get high and homeless guys broke in to crash.

But tonight It was just an obstacle, and the sooner she could get upstairs, and take a few selfies, the sooner she could go back to the party and see if there were any guys left that were worth going home with. She was unsurprised to see that the door had been pried open, and was flapping gently in the breeze. Honestly it was more surprising that there was no one in the living room getting wasted or conducting some sort of seance or something she thought, as she picked her way through litter by the light of her cellphone and headed for the curving double staircase that led from the parlor to the second floor.

It was easy to see the beauty this place once had, even through the years of abuse and layers of graffiti. As each step creaked underneath her weight, she admired the hardwood floors and the intricate crown molding that hinted at the beauty of years past. When she got to the top she leaned against one of the railings and took a selfie at a high angle, giving everyone a good perspective of the creepy old house and of the cleavage practically bursting out of her faux habit. Then she pulled her top down a little more. Everyone she knew at the party would get the first one #aintnobitch, but only Tommy would get the second one. To remind him of what his stupid dare was making him miss out on.

Once that was done, all she had to do was waste the next thirty minutes until midnight, take another picture for everyone, and then she could head back and find someone to warm her up. The first bedroom she tried was locked - which was kinda funny considering what wretched shape the rest of the place was in. Maybe there was someone in their banging, she thought, as she went on to explore the other rooms to pass the time. She found two bathrooms that had long since rotted away thanks to water leaks, three bedrooms that all could most easily be told apart by the number of dirty needles and used condoms, and a lovely parlor that still had some of the stately grace that mansion was once suffused with... so long as you ignored the pentagram that someone had spray painted on the hardwood floor.

After Anna thought about it, she decided that this would be the best picture to send everyone, so carefully she sat down in the middle of the design and took a few test shots. The lightning was terrible, but it kinda worked for the mood she was going for after a couple filters. In a few minutes she'd send everyone a picture of her skirt just barely covering up her tiny black lace panties, and her fishnet covered legs spread as much as they could be without leaving the obvious pentagram with the caption 'What if I'd rather sell the devil something besides my soul?' The whole shot combined with her nun costume to be positively profane, and Anna loved it. She thought about taking another slightly more explicit version for Tommy, but decided she didn't want to seem too desperate.

After only a couple more minutes of waiting, when the clock ticked 12:01 without incident, she sent the photo, ignoring all the responses from her last picture and those wondering if she was okay. Let them sweat, she thought as she walked back to the stairs and the exit. When she got there she was surprised to find that the door that she had found locked earlier was now ajar, sending the first chill of her night as she noticed. It was nothing to worry about; she didn't even have to walk past it to leave. It was weird, but not her problem.

As soon as she put her first foot on the stairs though, she stopped and turned around. She'd seen everything else, so why not see the last room and complete the tour - for bragging rights if nothing else. Anna thought about it for only a moment before turning around and heading to the last door. Why not take a quick peek? It couldn't hurt.

The final room looked like it was the master bedroom, and Anna was immediately nervous as soon as she walked into the room, even if it took a minute to figure out why: unlike every other room in the building this one hadn't been completely wrecked. Sure, the ceiling was sagging in places, the wall paper was peeling, and dust coated everything, but there was no graffiti or litter in here like there was in the rest of the house. Indeed, the furniture was still covered in dust cloths and the bed was made. It was creepy. Why would people ravage the rest of the house for decades, but leave this room alone? Could the door really have been stuck for that long? It didn't seem likely.

Some small voice deep inside told Anna that she should leave right now, while she still could, but she ignored it. There wasn't any such thing as ghosts or demons, and if a junkie made a move on her... Well that's what she had a taser for. Besides, a room like this would make for a great backdrop for some more slutty shots. If she was going to blow her evening on this stupid dare, she might as well go all in. So Anna took her jacket off, threw it on one of the chairs, and after a brief look to make sure there weren't bugs or rat shit, she laid down on the bed, and started to go crazy with her pictures. This one spread, that one posed, and then of course, sinuously wrapped around one of the carved wood columns on the four poster bed.

After that she took a few with an oil painting - a portrait of a particularly creepy old guy against one wall, bent over a dresser, and of course she had to try to use the beautiful old mirror against the far wall into a selfie or two. But as soon as she got over there she froze. In the light of her phone and the full moon streaming in through the windows, she thought she saw someone standing between her and the door. That couldn't be possible though - with these floors she would have heard it coming, and even if she hadn't.. Why would they be wearing one of the sheets like some crappy ghost costume unless...

She turned around to find the stranger there, and gave him her best seductive look as she started walking slowly towards him in her slutty nun outfit.

"Well, well, well - what have we here," She sighed breathily. "A ghost? In a haunted house? How cliche."

Anna laughed, but continued to walk towards the ghetto ghost outfit. "Really Tommy, if you wanted to get me alone and have me all to yourself, All you had to do was ask..."

She stopped just in front of her ghost and regarded him flirtatiously for a moment. "And if you wanted to get me alone we could have picked somewhere warmer... Somewhere more comfortable to get comfortable... But if this is your thing, I'm not going to shame you baby."

With her final word, she grabbed at a hem of the cloth and pulled, to reveal her new lover. Anna was prepared for the small chance that this might be someone else from the party, or even that it might be a stranger. That would have been weird... and either embarrassing or scary depending, but her intuition rarely led her astray at times like these.

What she wasn't expecting was to yank the sheet away and find nobody underneath.

"What the fuck?" She yelled, scrambling a couple steps back toward the foot of the bed she'd been posing on earlier. "What the actual fuck."

She was looking all around now, trying to see who was playing the prank on her. It was pretty obvious now that she was thinking about it. Get the girl that's never scared somewhere scary, play a prank on her, and film the reaction.

"Alright guys - very funny," Anna said, starting to relax again, "You got your little laugh now, so I'm going back to the party now."

But midway through her first stride towards the door she was lifted up off her feet and flung back into the bed, landing hard amidst a cloud of dust and splayed sheets.

"Jesus Christ" she screamed, truly terrified for perhaps the first time in her life. Her first thought was to try to figure out how someone could rig the floor to launch her like that like this was some new reality show. Her second thought was to grab the cheap plastic cross that had been dangling between her tits all night and brandish it like it could save her somehow.

"Lord, please hear me and..." Anna started to say, not quite sure what one was supposed to pray for in times like this, but she'd seen enough horror movies to wing it though, but she didn't get much of a chance as her cheap plastic jewelry was pulled out of her hand and flew away from her at high speed before imbedding in the plaster wall across the room with a solid thunk.

"HEELLLLPP!" Anna screamed in a tone so loud and shrill it penetrated the entire house, as she tried to sit up. She was panicking now, and freaked out even more when she discovered that she couldn't. In the seconds she'd been back in this bed, the sheets had started to coil around her wrists and ankles, like pythons made of linen. She pried them off with great difficulty.. The entire bed slowly became a squirming mass of cloth that hungered for her. Anna jumped off the bed, towards the exit even as the sheets sought to grab her again.

But she never landed. Instead, after the arc of her jump, when she was still a foot above the ground, she hung there, weightless. "This can't be happening" she said, half to herself, "Ghosts aren't real. Magic isn't real. None of this bullshit is FUCKING REAL." Anna's voice got louder as she spoke until by the time she got to the end of her rant "So let me the FUCK down," she was yelling again.

Whatever was doing this to her answered her defiance by slamming her against the nearby wall. She tried to push off it, but it was like gravity held her there. "Shhhhuuutttt Uppppp. Whoooooreee." a moan echoed through the room from nowhere in a tone that seemed to make the floorboard vibrate. Anna tried to tell herself it was the wind because the words were so indistinct, but deep down she knew she couldn't explain away something like that so easily.

"I'm not a whore," she said, definitely, "Now let me fucking..." her words caught in her through before she finished. Something cold was groping her tits hard through the thin black fabric. Looking down she could see the squeezed and shaped by unseen hands. It wasn't just a feeling. It was really happening. "Get your hands off me," she cried out, with an edge of fear as the terror sapped the fight from her moment by moment. It didn't obey her though, instead, the grip swiftly shifted to her outfit, pulling the fabric down to her waist before switching back to her sensitive tits. It was a nightmare, and she couldn't wake up.

The words came unbidden to her mind from a youth spent at catholic school before she was expelled. "Hail Mary full of grace..." and for just a moment the spirit weakened, and it's grip faded. Summoning the last of her strength, Anna pushed off hard from the wall trying to break free of it's grip long enough to get to the floor and run. She made it off the wall, but the victory was short lived as she felt herself being flung again, this time across the room. She tumbled end over end before landing upside down against the wall opposite the door.

Her skirt fell up, across her stomach and tits, leaving her legs entirely exposed, but she still couldn't move. "Blessed art thou amongst..'' She tried to start again, but her concentration was broken entirely when she felt something breathing heavily on her pussy through the crotchless panties and her fishnets, sending a chill through her body. She didn't even have time to protest though, as her panties were shredded and...something forced its way inside her.

Anna gasped more from horror than from pleasure or pain, her eyes full of tears at the latest violation. It didn't feel like a tongue or a cock. It was almost like a finger, but longer and more flexible, worming it's way deep inside her with a motion more like undulation than thrusting. "Mmmmmmm." the thing moaned again, making the whole house echo. "Goooodd Whhooooorreee. Fertilllllee Whhooorrrreee."

Fertile? Why should that matter to a ghost. What the fuck was going on. She didn't know what to do or say, but then suddenly she felt whatever had been slithering inside her pull out quickly, as if it had been yanked out of her hard. "NOOOOooo. Mmmyyy Wwhhhooorreee." Whatever said that grabbed her again, flinging her up toward the ceiling. For a terrifying moment she thought she would come down hard on the floor and break something, but instead she just stuck there, looking down at the room below her, her clothing shredded and covering nothing.

Then she felt her thighs being forced apart as she might just before a lover was about to... It chilled her to the bone when this thing finally forced it's cock inside her. The ghostly member split apart her dripping slit without effort, before slamming hard enough against her womb to make her cry out in pain. The reprieve of that fullness was only momentarily. Soon she felt it sliding out only to ram against her cervix even harder.

"Blessed is the fruit of the womb..." Anna murmured, on the edge of fainting between the fear and the pain, before she was forced into silence by the pain of third thrust and a forth. "NNnooooo." The house moaned, "Mmmyy WWwoombbbb. MMinnne." And then in a series of rapid fire thrusts he proved it, making Anna black out briefly from the pain. When she woke, she looked down, looking for anything she could use to ignore what was happening to her. The thing was deeper inside her now than should be possible. Deeper than she'd ever been fucked before It no longer hurt. Now it just made her skin crawl. Then she saw the mirror. It was tilted so that she could see herself, and the thing that was fucking her. Looking between her legs she saw nothing, but in the silvered mirror she saw an abomination.. A corpse of a man, bloated and decaying. It almost made her vomit, and she wanted to look away, but somehow the monster seemed familiar to her.

It took another dozen thrusts before she figured it out. It was the man on the wall. The creepy old guy that must have lived here before whatever happened. It was all too much, she screwed her eyes shut to try to hold back the tears, but the sobbing wouldn't be denied as she writhed in pain and disgust beneath the attentions of this monster.

Anna didn't know how long she kept her eyes shut, ignoring the cold groping of her tits or the slimy violation of her cunt. It was only when she heard the furniture starting to squeak and slide across the floor that she opened her eyes to see what was happening. She should have left them shut. The furniture of the room and every object that wasn't nailed down was swirling through the room in a maelstrom - a vortex centered on her and her invisible rapist. And the storm was accelerating.

As she watched the bizarre display, almost completely dissociated with her traumatized body while this thing used her like a rag doll, she watched small lights like will-o-wisps start to join in the madness. Bright blue-white lights trickled in through the doorway, they oozed up between the cracks in the floor, and they trickled down out of the chandelier and vents in the ceiling. After a minute or two of this, the room had become a dizzying disco of ectoplasmic swirls and unholy throbbing orbs.

"Don't worry slut," the thing between her thighs hissed, making her look up at the thing violating her. She could see it now. It was lit by the unnatural light show and grinned evilly at her, still pumping away into her tight little hole. "Those are just my victims. If I'm leaving this house behind, I might as well take them with me if I'm leaving for good."

"Victims? Leaving?" Anna was confused. Just having to acknowledge the existence of this geist ravaging her pussy was traumatizing, but what it was saying was deeply disturbing to her. "No. Leave me alone. I'm not going to be your victim. I'm not your anything you sick fuck."

"It's too late for that slut," it leaned forward until it's horrible ghostly visage was inches from her face. "You aren't going to be my victim... you're going to be my mother..." It licked her then, with a ghastly tongue almost ten inches long that left a trail of slime across her cheek and hair."

Anna tried to struggle, noting vaguely that almost all of the lights that had swirled through the room were gone, absorbed by the glowing spirit inside her. Before she could put any strength into it, suddenly the monster inside her growled, bottoming out inside her, and she felt a pulsing deep inside. The sex hadn't been pleasurable, and she'd never been close to cumming when this thing finally errupted inside of her, her vision whited out with pure, unadulterated bliss as all this power was forced inside her soul. With every eruption of ectoplasm or spiritual energy or whatever this thing was forcing inside her, the thing pinning her to the ceiling got a little smaller, and she came a little harder, until finally with with one last mind shattering orgasm she fell from the ceiling, bouncing hard off the bed, before curling up into the fetal position and laying there.

She could barely bring herself to care when she noticed that the house was starting to fall apart around her. Plaster was cracking apart and raining from the ceiling, followed shortly thereafter by the chandelier. For decades the house had stood up to all of the damage inflicted on it by vagrants and delinquents, but now that whatever had haunted it all these years had finally departed, there was no strength left in its walls. But this didn't scare Anna. She was ready to be put out of her misery, and waited for the ceiling to collapse on top of her.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,405 Followers
12