The Dare

Story Info
An encounter between maybe strangers?
3.3k words
4.74
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man approached the professor as he was sitting on the patio of a local café. Looking up he saw that the man held an envelope with his name on it. Curious, he accepted it, slipping his thumbnail under the flap to break the wax seal; he withdrew a single sheet of paper. Opening it, he read the words written in flowing feminine script.

• I've Come a Long Way to Meet You*

* Do You Dare Come to Me, Here, Now?*

* If This Invitation Intrigues You,*

Meet Me at the Address Below, Room 309

Glancing up he saw the man who delivered it retreating, slowly he slipped his hand into the envelope, and pulling out something silky he looked down and saw it was a blind fold. The green silk felt cool against his skin and rereading the note he couldn't suppress the shudder of desire that flooded him.

Standing abruptly, he tossed some cash on the table and left the café with determination lining his body. Striding quickly up the street he made his way to his car. Tossing the carefully written note onto the seat beside him, he slid into the driver's side starting his car and swiftly pulling away from the curb he headed straight for the address.

It took the professor fifteen minutes to reach the place. Stepping from the car, he barely paused to toss his keys to the valet. Glancing neither left nor right he is advancing through the lobby, he strode purposely to glass elevators. Impatiently waiting for the doors to glide open he again looked over the note, frowning he realized that the envelope held something else. Slipping his fingers inside the packet his fingers brushed something cool and silky. Unable to stop the rush of excitement as he tugged it out, he sucked in a sharp breath when he saw what tumbled loose to hang from his fingers... a silk tie in matching green.

Just then the elevator doors dinged signaling their opening, looking up he thought about what was waiting for him upstairs, waiting to be opened just like the elevator doors did, waiting for him to enter. The elevator rose silently, swiftly delivering him to the third floor. Exiting he looked at the numbers on the doors and rapidly made for the one marked 309. Reaching it, he raised his fist to knock; pausing momentarily, wondering what was going to occur when he crossed the threshold.

Abruptly knocking he was surprised when the door opened underneath his hand. Swinging silently inwards it invited him into the depths of the room that was dimly lit with a scattering of candles flickering throughout the room. Walking inside he closed the door firmly, clicking the lock into place and continuing to the center of the room. The king-sized bed was covered with a comforter, a swirling mosaic of muted browns and cream. Following the line of the thick mattress, his eyes came to rest on the headboard that rose from the bed....and the matching silk tie dangling from the bedpost.

Drawn to the naked bedpost he reached to tie the one he held in his hand to it. As he did so, he felt a presence behind him, he started to turn but she stopped him with the touch of her soft hands on his shoulders. Freezing in place, he shuddered as he felt her hands slip along his shoulders stroking his collarbone and up his throat. Trailing her fingers across his cheeks, the woman stepped closer to him. The professor felt his cock harden as the scent of her sex wafted delicately over him. Need ripped through him and he started to turn around, but the woman held him firmly. Slipping one hand down she plucked the blindfold from his hand, taking it, she tied it over his eyes, covering his eyes and keeping him from knowing who the woman was.

Tugging his shirt, she maneuvered him towards the foot of the bed. For a moment, she took her hands from him and he was standing there just waiting. Just as he felt he couldn't wait anymore he felt her hands on him unbuttoning his shirt. Feeling the air kiss his chest as it opened he started to speak, but she stopped him with a finger pressed against his mouth hushing him. Smiling against her finger, he nodded slowly understanding her desire for silence. Pulling his shirt out of his pants it was stripped and tossed aside.

Anticipating the feel of her hands on his skin, he jerked with surprise when it was the woman's hot wet mouth tasting him. His hands came up grasping her arms in response, holding her for a moment, and then he slipped them around her trailing them over her back. He felt the same silky material as the blindfold and tie, stroking her through it he felt his senses indulging in the ambiance of the room, the soft strains of Etta James playing, the flickering shades of candles burning, the feel of this woman pressed against him. Inhaling her scent deeply his cock grew more rigid as he tasted her rapidly rising desire.

Feeling her peaked breasts brushing against his chest through the silk the professor felt his breathing grow more ragged. Bunching the material in his hands, he tugged it up over the woman's head, letting it drop to the floor his hands returned to stroking her now naked body. He felt her shiver of delight with each stroke of his fingers up and down her spine, she leaned forward pressing kisses along his throat, sucking his skin, swirling her tongue across him.

His cock twitched with excitement as he felt the woman's hands on the button of his pants. He eagerly reached to help her, but she slapped his hands away, undoing the zipper herself. Slipping her hand inside his opening, she rubbed against his swollen shaft through his boxers. Burying his face in the side of her neck, he muffled a groan. Gliding her hands around his hips, she pushed the material down boxers and all letting them pool at his feet. Stepping clear he kicked them aside, grasping her waist he pulled her closer. She nipped his skin as she urged him back, feeling the bed behind his knees he allowed himself to be pushed down onto it. The woman stepped up her inner thighs grazing his on the outside. Her musky dampness was right in front of him. Unable to stop himself he slid his hands up her creamy thighs, stroking them lightly as he slowly made his way towards her core that beckoned him.

His thumbs slipped between the folds of her labia, seeking her clit, stroking back and forth. He felt her hands grip the tops of his shoulders tightly. Smiling at the woman's response, he teased her clit a little harder, while his fingers sought her opening. Thrusting a finger inside her tight wet pussy, he heard her involuntary gasp slip between her lips. Slowly he continued slipping his finger into her, then two fingers. Lifting her nearly off her feet with every thrust the professor leaned forward flicking his tongue out tasting her cream and teasing her clit. Soft sounds of pleasure mingled with the sound of jazz, and his own ragged breathing. Rotating her hips, the woman pushed herself against his mouth and ground against his pumping hand. Rocking harder he could feel her climax nearing. Her responsive body was tightening around him, on the edge of orgasm.

Crying out suddenly the woman was overcome with her climax washing over wave after wave. Her body shuddering and clenching around the professor as he continued to thrust into her, lapping up her cum and swallowing her orgasm as it went on seemingly endlessly. Collapsing over him her chest heaving, her breasts brushing against his mouth, the professor turned his head and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Gasping silently, she urged the professor back to stretch out on the bed. Keeping his mouth on her breast he laid back pulling her down on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her splaying his hands on her back, pressing her closer. Releasing her nipple, he moved over to the other one licking it lavishly, sucking it, and dragging his teeth over her hard tip.

Finally, he left her breasts and kissed his way up to her mouth, taking it passionately he thrust his tongue inside her mouth tasting her. Drinking her in, he couldn't get enough of her. His hands roamed all over touching, stroking, feeling her smooth skin. Quickly rolling over the professor pulled the woman under him; her soft gasp of surprise pleased him. Sliding his hand down the dewy soft inside of her arm, he laced his fingers through hers pressing the back of her hand down above her head. Kissing her softly he nibbled on her lower lip, brushing his lips against hers. Lingering there he rested his forehead against hers, breathing in deeply her scent.

There was an intimacy in that instant, where the professor savored what he knew was a rare moment in time. Pressing kisses across her cheek, he made his way to the tender spot under her ear. Licking and nipping he felt the woman's shudder in response. Loosening his hand from hers, he reached up and grasped the green silk tie. Wrapping it around her wrist, he tied it with gentle firmness; he slid to the other side and repeated his action. Making not a sound the woman lay relaxed and compliant beneath him. Her chest rising and falling against him, brushing her breasts, with one last kiss he pushed himself up into a sitting position his thighs straddling her waist. His knees on either side of her breasts, pushing them together they formed a valley of luscious flesh. Nestling his rigid cock against the woman's breastbone he slowly began to thrust, his shaft pushing between her breasts. Encased his cock fucked the valley he created, his head breaching the top and grazing her chin.

Turning her head, she licked the professor's cock head every time, swirling her tongue around and around the professor muffled a groan and increased his pace. The woman opened her mouth sucking on him with every thrust. The sound of their ragged breathing blended together complimenting the subtle strains of the music in the background, and the flickering candlelight seemed to match each stroke he made. Closer and closer he drew to peaking, as she took more and more inside her hot wet mouth. He could feel the sharp drag of her teeth caressing his cock. The pain pushed his pleasure higher; the erotic sensation caused his cock to tighten. Slowly increasing his pace as the need to cum rose inside him, he kept slipping between her sumptuous breasts. As he felt his orgasm hit he leaned forward releasing her breasts and thrust directly into her mouth. His head hitting the back of her throat, the feel of her tongue, teeth and hot wetness driving him over the edge, a horse cry burst out and he tossed his head back as he came in her mouth. As she eagerly sucked him taking every drop, swallowing each jet of jizz, a groan tore from her throat, vibrating around his shaft.

Gasping and glistening with sweat he collapsed, turning to the side to lay beside the woman, sprawled there he twisted so that he could untie her wrists. Released from their bondage her arms slipped around him draping across him as they rested. Her face nestled under his chin, his hands stroking the damp skin of her back. The professor felt himself drifting off, he couldn't remember the last time he'd been so sated. He slept, for how long he didn't know, but as he woke he felt the woman pressed against him, her naked flesh tempting him like no other woman had before.

He was rock hard; his cock so eager to fuck her it was nearly painful. Slipping his hand down he caressed her side, smiling as the skin rippled, she was so responsive to his touch, and it made him so hot with need. Leaning over he pressed a series of open-mouthed kisses along her throat, nipping and biting here and there. Smiling against her skin as she stirred he turned onto his back bringing her with him, pulling her pliant body on top of his hard one. He heard her breathe out and felt it flow across his throat. He briefly remembered the blindfold and thought for a moment to remove it. Before he could she slipped up him to take his mouth in a deep hot kiss, slipping her tongue inside his mouth she stroked him, trading thrusts and parries with his. His cock pressed up between her thighs rubbing against her wet folds as she wriggled and rotated her hips seeking more of him.

Pulling back, he raised her up, using his hands he urged her to roll over onto her back while still on top of him. As she settled against him her legs parted draping on either, side of his, leaving her pussy glistening wet and open for his touch. Her hands stretched upwards, stroking his face throat and shoulders. Cupping her breasts, he rolled her nipples between his fingers, tugging gently. The small sound that escaped her parted lips thrilled him, and he realized that he wanted this to be for her, to fuck her in a way no man had ever done before. Reaching down he parted the folds of her labia seeking her clit. Finding her button, he teased it back and forth. The woman's body jerked in response her hips lifting to thrust against his hand. Slipping further down his fingers found her drenched entrance, using his thumb to continue stroking her clit, he entered her first with one finger, then another. Slowly he moved in and out, her hips began bucking upwards needing more.

Fucking her with one hand, he continued playing with her breasts with the other. Writhing with pleasure, her breath escaping in excited gasps the professor pumped faster, his fingers filling her, each stroke bringing her closer to climaxing. His mouth sought her collarbone, biting her, and then soothing the mark with his tongue, he knew she was nearly there. Just as she was about to orgasm, he withdrew from her pussy. Bringing his drenched fingers up he spread the woman's cream on her lips, slipping in between her lips so she could suck him. Grasping her chin, he turned her, tilting her face up to him. He took her mouth in an urgent kiss licking and tasting her cream.

Swallowing her moan, he grasped his cock and guided it into the woman, pushing into her until he was buried to the hilt. Instantly she cried out as her orgasm hit with a vengeance, her slick channel clenched around him as wave after wave washed over her, causing his cock to jerk and harden even more. Patiently he remained still as he felt her body adjust to him, his cock throbbed with the need to fuck, he held on, drawing out the sensation of being inside her, with her body over his, open and vulnerable to his touch, his cock, to anything he wanted to do with her. The woman's back was pressed tightly against the professor's chest, rubbing tantalizingly against his sensitive nipples. Ever so slowly, he began thrusting up into her as she ground her pussy down on him. Keeping the pace slow and sure, he could feel the quivers of her last orgasm spasming around his cock. Panting her hands clutched him digging into his flesh at his shoulders. His hands cupped her hips as he guided her, meeting his thrusts pushing her higher, her senses filled with him.

Rasping he grunted softly as he stroked her pussy, grinning with satisfaction as she whimpered for more. Tightening his hold, her began pumping into her harder, his balls slapping against her ass. Unable to help herself the woman began chanting encouragement, without words she told him how she wanted him, how he made her hot with need. The way she clutched him and whispered his name expressed frantically her exquisite pleasure at how he fucked her, he felt her reach up and stroke him along his jaw line, up into his hair twining her fingers and tugging. In the back of his mind, a thought drifted through, there was just something about the way she touched him, her scent, her sounds, they tugged at him. Something important hovered just out of reach, intensifying the feelings and desire coursing through him.

Shouting his gratification, he erupted inside her, just as her own climax ripped through her, his cum shot deep inside her core as she flexed as tremors swept her away. Chest heaving, he helped her roll to her side, moving with her he kept his cock inside her pussy. Gathering her closely he pressed little kisses across her shoulder and throat making his way to her mouth. Breaking away, he pressed intimately against her pulling her thigh over his, so he could nestle deeper inside her. As their breathing slowed, the professor found there was no need for words, their bodies and touches expressed what was needed. He felt complete, satiated, without realizing he drifted off to sleep his last thought was that he was going to see her face, and he was going to know her in more ways than she would think was possible.

Stirring, he reached across the expanse of the bed, feeling nothing but cool sheets he jerked awake. Sitting up abruptly, he winced at the weak morning light piercing through the partially closed curtains. He looked around the room, getting up to check the bathroom, even though he already knew she was gone. Pausing at the doorway, he leaned his shoulder against the frame. Pensively he stared into seeing the same emptiness he felt inside himself. She must have left his bed at dawn he thought, as his chest tightened realizing that with her went the chance to see her face to know who she was.

Moving into the center of the room, he reached down for his rumpled clothing. Picking up his pants, he saw something drop to the carpeted floor. Looking down he recognized the green silk blindfold. Crouching he grasped it, staring intently at it as memories of the night before invaded his mind. Crushing it in his hand he stood, pulling on his pants he glanced at the disheveled bed, spying the matching silk ties he used on her he walked over untying them he pocketed the pair. Turning he scanned the area for his shirt, spotting it on the back of a chair, tossed there carelessly by eager hands. Putting it on he buttoned it grimacing as he noticed several missing buttons. With a shake of his head, the professor just tucked it into his pants. Striding back to the bed, he sat reaching down for his shoes.

Feeling something sharp digging into his hip, he shifted feeling for the item. Encountering a cool metal object, he closed his fist around it. Bringing it in front of him, he frowned as he saw a silver chain dangling from his hand. Opening his hand, he stared down at the pendant resting on his palm. It was a pentacle; the five-pointed star was encircled by a circular band of Celtic knots and nestled in the center was a clear quartz stone. Recognition slammed into him as he realized he knew the owner of the necklace, in fact there was only one woman he knew who wore one exactly like it every day. He was stunned, overwhelmed with multitudes of emotions and a thousand thoughts crowding his mind. Standing he stalked out of the room on his way to find the owner of the pendant.