The Dare Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, oh my God," Kim repeated as the returned to the circle to light applause.

Kim was so frazzled that she couldn't speak, much less come up with a dare, so it was up to Mino to come up with one. Her mind was blank, caught unaware. Kim was in no shape to do any of the ideas she had prepared. She thought back to the previous night's dare that she had failed.

"Open mouth kiss, one minute, no timer."

With that, she grabbed the stunned face of Kim and kissed her. Kim flailed in shock, falling to her back as Mino kissed her aggressively. Mino tongue shot out and split the blonde's lips as her hands held her in place so she couldn't break the kiss. Mino held her down as they kissed, wondering how much time had passed, and not wanting to fail her own dare. When she finally finished, Kim was a breathless puddle, and over two minutes had passed. The other girls clapped in amazement at the change in Mino in just one night.

As Jasmine and Ashley started their turn, Mino checked in with Kim, who was still on her back.

"Are you okay?" she whispered?

"Oh, yeah, I just didn't expect that."

"Was it okay?"

"Great. You're a great kisser," she whispered, then blushed anew at what she had just said.

Mino helped her dazed friend back to a sitting position, then turned to the action. Jasmine had just finished kissing Ashley, and it was Katie and Leah's turn. The two could barely suppress their desire for each other, snogging hard as they held on to their partner.

Mino glance over to Ashley, and noticed how red she was. She then looked back at Kim, who was also blushing.

"Look," she whispered into Kim's ear,I don't want to lose this game. Are you okay?"

Kim was rattled, but nodded to her friend in reassurance. Mino gave her a little hug and rubbed her back in a effort to calm her down.

"Look, I think Ashley is rattled, we can win this. I just need you to stick it out."

Kim nodded again, hoping that she really was game. The three dares so far had really surprised her. Katie and Leah finished their dare well over the time limit, both breathless from the kiss. All eyes turned to Jasmine and Ash for their next dare.

Jasmine whispered something to Ashley, who vigorously shook her head. Negotiations ensued, and an agreement was reached. Ashley moved to lay over Jasmine's lap, her bottom in the air.

"Ten hard spanks," Jasmine announced, and began spanking Ashley.

Jasmine wasn't taking it easy on Ashley's rear. The spanks were hard, and even though Ashley still had shorts and panties on, she squeaked with each strike. The other girls pealed in laughter before turning to each other to decide who would be on the receiving end during their turns.

Jasmine laid on the tenth spank, and Ashley rolled off with a pout, rubbing her bottom.

"Hey, I said hard spanks," Jasmine shrugged.

Leah laid herself over Katie's lap. Katie only got two spanks in before Jasmine and Ashley protested.

"Hard spanks!" they said, almost in unison.

Katie frowned at them before resuming, this time Leah yelped with each stroke. When she was finished, she rolled of and rubbed her butt while frowning at Katie, who frowned an apology and pulled her in for a cuddle.

Kim pulled Mino over her lap for her ten hard spanks. Mino had been hesitant, but felt spanking Kim at this point would be too much for the girl. Kim started off slow, giving Mino playful taps, but the other girls were having none of it.

"Hard spanks!" they all called out.

Kim increased the intensity of the spanks until the other girls approved, and Mino was really yelping and squirming beneath her friend's hand. The other girls cheered when she finally reached ten.

Mino held onto her bottom as she sat up, feeling a pleasant heat radiating from her skin. She tried to find a comfortable position to sit as she looked around the room at all the grinning faces. She glanced back at Kim who still had an dazed look on her face.

"Thanks," she said, and pulled Kim into a hug.

All eyes turned to Katie and Leah for the next dare. Before Katie could even confer, Leah took control.

"Well I want some payback," she blurted. "Ten hard spanks on the spanker!"

"You can't reuse the same dare."

"Okay, fine. Fifteen hard spanks on your bare bottom!"

Katie huffed, then rolled over and pulled down her shorts. She shuffled into position on her friend's lap.

"Gonna turn that white ass red!" Leah declared with a giggle.

True to her word, Leah laid the spanks on hard. Emphasizing every strike with her words.

"You've...been..a...very...bad... girl"

Katie squirmed and winced, but didn't cry out.

"making...me...play...this...naughty... little...game."

"Ow!" Katie finally complained.

"How many was that?" Leah asked.

"Thirteen."

"Bad...girl."

Katie could barely hold back her tears as she struggled to her knees, looking at her crush and rubbing her bottom.

"You may now kiss my cheek and apologize," Leah continued haughtily.

Katie frowned, but then put a kiss on Leah's cheek.

"I'm sorry for being a bad girl."

"Uh...do we have say the words too?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes."

"But I didn't make her play!"

"Yes you did, so there. That's the dare."

Jasmine looked at Ashley with a sigh, looking for compassion. Ashley just giggled.

"Payback, bitch!"

Jasmine rolled her eyes and pulled down her shorts.

"Yeah baby, turn that white ass red!"

Ashley took a deep breath and then laid on the spanks, repaid with interest. Jasmine's plump bottom jiggled with every smack, and she howled as she took her punishment.

"You've...been..a...very...bad... girl... making...me...play...this...naughty... little...game... bad... girl."

Tears streaked down Jasmine's face as she struggled to right her self.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered.

"You may now kiss my cheek and apologize," Ashley said.

Jasmine gave her a little peck.

"I'm sorry for being a bad girl."

Ashley nodded with a smile and then embraced her friend. All eyes turned to Mino and Kim. Kim's eyes were wide as saucers as she turned to Mino.

"Turn that white ass red!" Ashley and Leah chanted in unison.

Mino saw her friend waver, but was not going to let her quit.

"You spanked me, now it's your turn."

Kim gaped at her.

"Do it! Do it!" the other four girls cheered from the side.

"But...but...but..."

"Yes. Your butt. Over my lap. Now."

Kim was about to cry, but gave in to the group's demand. It was only after she had pulled down her shorts did she realize to her horror that, unlike the other two girls, her bottom was facing the group. Just as her mind was making that connection, Mino started. And her spanks were hard.

"You've...been..a..."

"Ow!" Kim complained, kicking her feet.

"Very...bad... girl... making"

"I'm sorry! Ow!"

Kim was now squirming in Mino's lap, trying to cover her butt, but Mino was having none of it. She grabbed Kim's wrist and held it at her lower back as she continued to spank her.

"Me...play...this...naughty..."

"Ow, ow, ow!"

"Little...game... bad... girl."

Kim was crying now, and Mino pulled her up into her lap, holding her and rubbing her back.

"I'm so proud of you, you did it!" She whispered.

"No say the line, silly!" Leah called from the side.

"You may now kiss me and apologize," she said.

Kim kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry," she blubbered.

Mino held her as she tried to pull herself together. The room was silent for a minute.

"Mino, it's your dare," Katie pointed out. "Or you could fold."

Mino looked out to the group for sympathy, but found none. They had come so far, but she knew Kim wasn't up for much right now. Her brain scrambled.

"Uh...open mouth kiss, two minutes, no timer."

"Okay, you first."

Mino looked at the tear streaked face of her friend. She reached out and stroked her face, catching Kim's eyes. She nodded to Kim, and then leaned in and kissed her.

It was a tender kiss, full of compassion, understanding and love. The kiss deepened as they lost themselves in the moment. The room became blurry as they embraced and kissed. Mino didn't even try to count, just lost herself in the kiss. The kiss was hesitant at first, but as the seconds ticked by, it deepened. The girls were silent as they watched the pair. They were still stuck in that moment until someone else clapped, and reluctantly Mino pulled away from Kim's lips. The room was silent once again as everyone looked on in awe at the way these two had just shared such an intimate moment.

"Yeah, looked like you two were about to go all night," Jasmine said.

Mino blushed and then smiled at Kim. She then pulled her into a hug before nodding to the cheers and whistles from the other girls.

Jasmine turned to Ashley and pulled her in for a kiss. Mino turned back to Kim.

"You okay?" Mino asked quietly, still rubbing her back.

Kim nodded. "Yeah, better." She forced a giggle. "Got a little intense there."

"Sorry, couldn't think of anything else. You did great, we are not going to lose this thing, okay?"

Kim nodded again, looking at Mino with awe. "I'll do it."

The two girls embraced. By the time they looked up, Jasmine and Ash had completed their dare successfully, and Katie and Leah started. They, too, passed their test with flying colors. When they broke, they stared at each other for a long moment.

"Guys, your dare."

Katie seemed to wake up and looked around.

"No, it's yours. Mino just went."

"Oh. Um."

Jasmine looked at Ashley for a moment.

"Okay, I got it."

Jasmine got up and opened the door, peeking outside. The other girls followed her. With a confident look to the room, Jasmine stripped off her tee, dropped her shorts, and ran down the hall in her underwear. The girls leaned out to watch her in astonishment. She tagged the far wall, then ran back, grabbed her clothes, and jumped into the room. The other girls looked at her, stunned, as she dressed.

"That's the dare."

"Uh..." Katie said, looking at Leah.

"Spankee's choice," Jasmine added.

"You," Katie said.

Leah's eyes bugged out, and she glanced down the long hallway.

"Oh my God," she whispered, taking a tentative step into the hall.

Leah took a deep breath and then pulled off her top. She dropped her shorts and took off running down the hall. As she approached halfway, the elevator dinged. Panicked, Leah slammed on the brakes and ran back to the room, diving inside with her clothes still in the hallway. Two guys, oblivious to what had just transpired, walked out of the elevator and away, further down the hall.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Leah muttered as Katie brought in her clothes.

"Fail."

"What? No, I'll try again."

"That's totally not how this works. You get one shot, you failed."

"Guys, come on! Katie?"

Katie frowned at the floor. "One chance. Sorry."

Leah huffed and hung her head. Kim looked at Mino, wide-eyed.

"Okay, Mino, Kim, up to you!"

"I guess...I'll do it."

Mino was not about to argue.

Kim entered the hallway, took a moment to gather herself, then stripped and ran down to the far wall, her hands clamped over her bra. She touched the wall and ran right back, jumping into the room.

"Guess it's down to us two," Ashley pointed out. Mino, your dare.

Mino swallowed.

"No kissing."

"No spanking."

"Um." Mino's brain was drawing an absolute blank. Kim leaned over.

"Get a bucket of ice in your underwear?" she whispered.

"I'm going to get a bucket of ice in my underwear," Mino declared, grabbing the ice bucket.

"No," said Katie, "Too similar. You have to up the dare."

"Wearing only panties and pasties," Kim added. Mino's eyes bulged. "Right?"

"I...uh...don't have pasties?"

"I got you," Kim said, pulling out a roll of athletic tape from her suitcase.

A moment later, Mino was standing in the door way, wearing only her panties and two white 'X's over her nipples in athletic tape. She knew she had committed to winning this game, but this was absolutely insane. Her mind in a blur, she ran out and headed to the ice machine near the elevators. Every step seemed like an eternity, a her ears seemed full of wind. She was acutely aware of the way her small breasts bounced with every step and how exposed she was. She pushed the button, then a second time to fill the bucket to the brim, then ran back. Her heart was thundering in her chest. Katie, Leah and Kim applauded her efforts, while Ashley looked like she'd seen a ghost.

"One ice bucket full of ice," Mino panted, then dumped the ice into the sink.

"You sure you're up for this?" Jasmine asked her teammate.

"Yes?" Ashley squeaked. "Oh my God."

Ashley pulled off her tee, took a deep breath, and then undid her bra, freeing her large breasts. She blushed scarlet, but turned to Kim for the tape. Kim paused and stared.

"Your...um...nipples. They're wider than the tape."

"Better than nothing, white X was the dare," Katie said.

"Oh my God."

Kim carefully applied two strips over each nipple, covering as much a possible. Ashley jumped into the hall and took off, holding her full boobs in her hands, so focused she forgot the bucket. Jasmine called after her, and she dashed back to grab it. Now with just one arm covering her bouncing boobs, she ran to the ice machine. Two button pushes later, the bucket was full and she turned to run back.

Alas, she was done in by her boobs. Her grip on the slippery ice bucket wasn't firm, and as she adjusted her grip on her boobs, one bounced out and impacted the bucket just enough. With a crash, the ice bucket fell to the floor, bringing Ashley down with it.

With a shriek she bounced up, grabbing the bucket and took off again, only to slip on some ice and tumble again. She finally got to the room, clutching her boobs with one arm and an empty bucket with the other.

She looked at the other girls, who looked at her, their eyes on the bucket.

"Sorry, you needed to bring back ice," Katie said with a shrug.

Ashley started to giggle, then broke out in laughter. All that for nothing. Soon the entire room was laughing. Mino and Kim hugged each other as they laughed, ecstatic that they had won.

"Okay, congrats Mino and Kim. You get to sleep in. Me and Leah are up an hour early, and Jasmine and Ashley are up half an hour early."

The women finally settled down and got ready for bed, and swatted off the light. The excitement of night still coursed through the competitors. Katie and Leah laid nose to nose, waiting for the air conditioner to kick on again so that they could kiss. Jasmine and Ashley lay side by side, holding hands, wondering when they would get a chance to be alone together. And Kim spooned with Mino, holding the smaller girl in her arms as she breathed in the perfume of her hair.

"You're my hero," Kim whispered, eyes still blinded by the darkness.

"Yeah? How's that?"

"You totally carried the team."

Mino twisted around so that they were now laying nose to nose.

"So what's my prize?"

Kim shrugged, grinning. "What do you want? You've already kissed me breathless. And spanked me. What prize do you want? Just ask."

Mino shrugged and absently rubbed her breast.

"What's that?" Ashley asked, looking at Mino's hand.

"Well, my nipples are a little sore from when I pulled off the the tape. Maybe you could..."

Kim nodded and reached down and began to gently rub Mino's small nipples. Mino let out a small squeak of pleasure.

"Maybe I should do it under your top?"

Mino just nodded, worried about the other girls noticing. She raised herself up to allow Kim to pull up her tee, and since she had discarded her bra for sleeping, expose her breasts. Mino laid on her back, and Kim started to gently rub her nipples.

"See? I'm actually helping you. If you hadn't decided to ask for your reward, you'd be in real pain right now."

Mino just nodded, trying to stay quiet. Kim decided to get a little more adventurous. She leaned over took one of Mino's nipples into her mouth and laved it with her tongue. Mino made a choking sound, and curled into Kim's shoulder. Kim smiled and rubbed harder, sending shivers all over Mino's body. She shifted to lick on the other nipple, causing her friend to tremble again. She gave both nipple plenty of attention, switching back and forth as Mino squirmed.

Kim's body was flushed with excitement. She had never done anything like this before, never even considered it, but after the events of the night, she was feeling extra frisky. Mino had been so strong and wonderful in winning the game, she deserved to feel good. Kim leaned up and whispered into her ear.

"Mino...I want to..., " she said, struggling for words.

Mino didn't need to hear more. "Do it."

Kim slowly kissed her way down Mino's body. She planted a line of kisses across her belly just above her waistband. Sensing no opposition, just eagerness, she gathered her shorts in her hands. Mino lifted her hips to help, and Kim pulled Mino's shorts and panties off as the same time.

Kim kissed her way up her tan thighs, looking up to see Mino had clamped both hands over her mouth to keep quiet. Kim settled between her legs, kissing her inner thighs and outer lips. Despite being the active one, Kim felt like she was going to explode. This was the hottest moment of her life. She had never been this aroused. Her own nipples were hard and tingling, and her womanhood was so hot it felt like she could come at any moment. She reached up and caressed one of Mino's nipples as she hovered just over her pussy, wondering if she should go further.

Mino nodded, her whole body tingling. She was so turned on she couldn't speak, and she realized how erotic it was to be unable to speak, to just enjoy the moment. Kim continued to rub her nipples as she lowered her head to Mino's pussy.

Kim took a moment to smell the sweet aroma wafting up from Mino's wet and welcoming sex. She had no idea what to do, but she was certain she had to do something. She kissed her friend's pink lips, then gently parted her petals, and tasted Mino's pussy for the first time.

The first taste was intoxicating. Her pussy was delicious, and Kim was overwhelmed with desire. Mino moved one hand away from her mouth and tangled it in Kim's hair, pulling her into her pussy. Kim licked and sucked, tasting Mino's wet pussy juices. She quickly became addicted, she needed more. She parted Mino's pussy lips with her fingers, and then leaned forward. She gently pushed her tongue inside of her friend.

Mino arched her back and let out a stifled scream, then quickly covered her mouth with both hands. Kim was smiled, but didn't stop. She moved from sucking on her clit, to using her tongue to penetrate Mino's pussy. She could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing her tongue, and it was all she could do not to just cum herself. Mino gripped her head and pulled her deeper into her.

Kim could feel her friend's body tingle and shudder as her orgasm approached. She cradled Mino's ass in her hands, and held Mino's pussy in her face as her body erupted in orgasm. Kim watched her friend shudder in orgasm. She grabbed her legs and held her in place as the two moaned in pleasure together.

Finally Mino could take no more and pushed her mouth away. Her body continued to twitch as Kim slid up by her side. It was a long time before Mino's breath returned to normal and she relaxed. Kim layed beside her friend and watched her beautiful body. Her own pussy was soaked, but she figured that she could take care of herself later. Mino looked up at her.

"That...that was really great," she whispered. "Incredible."

Mino leaned up and kissed Kim, tasting herself on the blonde's lips. She rolled Kim to her back and straddled her.

"Your turn," she whispered.

Unnoticed by the two young lovers, Katie and Leah had heard them. They had silently flipped around on the bed, and, eyes fully adjusted to the dim light, had a bird's eye view of Kim and Mino's first lesbian experience. Katie and Leah turned to each other, amazed. Katie could take no more. She practically threw Leah back to the front of the bed and kissed her frantically,