The Dare Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to fuck you. Now," Katie growled.

Katie lowered her face to Leah's and kissed her again, their tongues dancing together. She struggled with Leah's nightshirt and tossed it aside, then pulled off her own. She kissed her way down Leah's body, making a detour to circle and nibble her nipples. Leah arched her back in delight, and then lifted her hips as Katie licked her way down Leah's body.

Katie took Leah's shorts and panties off in one motion, and then kissed her legs as she slowly worked her way toward Leah's pussy. Leah was breathing hard already. She had never been so turned on in her life. She watched Katie's ponytail bob up and down in front of her, and waited for the sweet contact of Katie's hungry kisses. Leah's body trembled in anticipation.

Leah closed her eyes as Katie's tongue flicked her outer lips. She laid her head back and did her best to keep quiet. She was so nervous, they were so close to the other girls, she'd never been this turned on. Her body was on fire, and her heart was pounding in her chest. Katie licked her inner lips, sending tingles of desire through Leah's body.

She gasped as Katie's tongue entered her. It was all Leah could do to keep her hands clamped over her mouth as Katie worked her tongue inside of her. Katie moved her body to give her better access to Leah's pussy, and Leah put a hand on Katie's head, pressing her into her pussy. Katie licked and sucked, and pressed her whole face into Leah's pussy, and then probed Leah with her tongue.

Leah writhed in pleasure, and she did her best to keep quiet. She knew that the other girls were going to hear her, but at this point, she didn't care. Everything was so hot, and her body was responding on its own, and she had never felt so turned on.

Katie was licking and sucking her clit and pussy frantically, and Leah was ready to explode. She arched her back, gasping for air, then grabbed Katie's head and pulled her closer. She couldn't take any more, and exploded in orgasm.

Katie held her in place and flicked her clit as Leah writhed and moaned, her orgasm seeming to go on forever. Finally Leah was spent she pushed Katie away. Katie kissed Leah's pussy one final time, then moved up and pressed her lips to Leah's.

Leah's mouth was sweet and inviting, and she couldn't get enough of her. She moved her lips to Leah's neck, and sucked hard enough to leave a mark. Leah moaned in pleasure and resisted the urge to scream.

Leah ran her hand down Katie's back, across her ass, then back up again, turning Katie to face her. Katie murmured in pleasure and kissed her again. Leah caressed Katie's body, which was stronger and more muscular than her own. Leah traced her hands over Katie's shapely pecs, down her washboard abs, and across her tight, toned ass. She loved the feel of her strong muscles, and that Katie was so much bigger than she was.

Leah ran her hands over Katie's breasts, pinching the hard nipples. Katie moaned in response. Leah leaned up and took her nipple into her mouth. Katie gasped and shuddered and could take no more. She quickly pulled off her shorts shuffled forward to straddled Leah's face. Leah ran her hands over Katie's strong, muscular legs, then back up to her ass to pull her pussy into her face. Leah buried her face in Katie's hot pussy, and licked and sucked.

Katie arched her back and moaned. Leah worked her tongue deep into Katie's pussy. She circled Katie's clit with her tongue, then sucked it between her lips. Katie reached down and ran her fingers through Leah's dark hair. She held Leah's head in her pussy as she climaxed, riding her friend's face in ecstasy.

By this time, Jasmine and Ashley were both up and watching from their bed. Katie wasn't being quiet at all. Jasmine pulled Ashley into a spoon and fondled her breasts as she whispered into her ear.

"Fuck that looks so hot. You want to do that with me?"

Ashley nodded mutely, staring at the scene beside them. Her eyes widened and she gasped as Katie rose up from between Leah's thighs and mounted her face. Jasmine licked her neck and pinched her nipples as she watched. She gave no opposition as Jasmine lifted her top off and revealed her breasts. She arched her back into Jasmine's hands as she watched Leah work her tongue into Katie's pussy. She gasped as Katie's hips started to rock, rubbing herself on Leah's face.

Ashley gasped as Jasmine's hand slid down and under her shorts and brushed her clit. She had never been so turned on in her life. She watched Katie ride Leah's face as she came in orgasm, and wondered what it would feel like to be on the receiving end. She laid her head back and moaned loudly as her orgasm approached, her hips rising to meet Jasmine's fingers. Jasmine pulled her panties down and then pulled her own clothes off.

"I can't wait any more," she whispered, and swung her leg over Ashley's head as she lowered her own head to Ashley's pussy. Jasmine lowered her slick pussy to her face and Ashley gasped. She didn't know what to do, and then Jasmine's tongue licked her slit. She moaned, and Jasmine slid further down, her pussy covering Ashley's face completely. Ashley let her tongue out and took a tentative lick as her nose was pushed into Jasmine's pussy. It was incredible She loved the smell and the feel of Jasmine's pussy on her face. She heard Jasmine moan and then she started to suck on her clit.

Ashley gasped and squirmed in delight. She had never felt anything like this before, and Jasmine's pussy never left her face. Jasmine quickly licked her clit again, then started licking her pussy and sucking on her clit. Ashley moaned loudly and tried to mimic what her friend was doing to her. Jasmine moaned in pleasure.

Her orgasm approached, and she sucked on Jasmine's clit desperately. Jasmine moaned and moaned, and then grabbed her thighs as she came. Ashley felt a spurt of wetness on her face and started to come herself. Ashley loved the feel of Jasmine's cum on her face, and licked hungrily, wanting more, bucking into Jasmine's equally hungry mouth. Finally, it was too much, and Jasmine tumbled off of her. Jasmine finally moved around to her face and gave her a gentle kiss, and Ashley purred.

"That was incredible," she said breathlessly.

"Yeah. So was that," Jasmine said, pointing to Leah and Katie.

Ashley looked over to see the two had repositioned, now with Leah straddling Katie's face while she watched them. Ashley grinned and covered herself, but kept watching as Leah climaxed again. She turned to Jasmine.

"Next time."