The Dare MD Ch. 03

Story Info
She looks for new places to expose herself.
4.9k words
4.2
10.6k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK after their grocery store dare, Andrea had to concentrate really hard on each patient to make sure she did not make any mistakes. Every now and then, a memory of her colleague Bill looking down her dress would sneak into her awareness, and she had to force herself to push it away. It was even more exasperating that he did not say anything about their encounter and just concentrated on business as usual.

The week went quietly, and when she got home Friday night, Sterling met her with plans to go out to dinner. He had made arrangements for the babysitter and would go get her while Andrea relaxed and took a bath. "Don't get dressed till I come back," he said, kissing her on his way out.

As she lay in the warm bath, she was surprised to realize how much tension she had been holding, as it drained out of her. She let herself drift and allowed herself to wonder what Bill must have thought when he looked down her dress at her naked body. And why had he not said anything? As she wondered, her hand drifted down toward her pussy and stroked it. The warmth of the bath and the touch of her hand brought a smile to her face, and she relaxed even further.

In the distance, she heard the sound of their front door, indicating that Sterling had returned from picking up the babysitter. She sat up and washed herself off quickly, then got out and was drying herself off when he tapped on the door and came in, carrying the camera.

She was so used to him showing up with his camera whenever she was naked or undressing that it no longer made her nervous. He did not start filming her till she was in the bedroom, brushing and straightening her hair. "Are you getting my fat little ass?" she asked playfully, "and my tiny tits?"

"Your tits aren't tiny," he answered, playing their usual game. "Small, but not tiny. And I love them."

She laughed and headed toward her underwear drawer. "No panties," he said. She giggled and pulled out her favorite suspender tights. He filmed her closely as she pulled them on, making sure to get some shots of her ass shaking as she made the final adjustments, and then as she walked around, modeling herself for him.

Then came the short grey dress with a zipper up the front, all the way from top to bottom. She gave him a few sexy poses, and he put the camera away. She checked in with the babysitter for some last-minute reminders, kissed the children goodbye, and they drove off.

She leaned back in the passenger seat and let the breeze from the window play with her hair and blow the rest of the tension away. She pulled the dress up a little and let the breeze play on her bare skin, tickling her stomach and pussy. She knew they were going to be a little naughty tonight, so she might as well get a head start.

"You look so much more relaxed," Sterling said as they got out of the car. He had parked a few blocks away from the restaurant, so she could walk down a couple of side streets and flash her ass for the camera.

"I had been worried about how Bill, the doctor we saw at the grocery store, would react to seeing us," she said as she started down the street. "It was nerve-wracking that he didn't say anything. I couldn't figure him out, but then he's sort of like that."

She took a little twirl and lifted her dress as Sterling let her get ahead of him. He took a few pictures of her ass, then a short video. There was a park at the end of the street, where she sat on a bench with her legs open so he could get a few more views of her bare pussy before they went in for dinner. After they placed their order, she unzipped the top of her dress and gave him a few glimpses of her tits, playing with her nipples as he did so. When the server brought their salads, she had to turn to the side to keep herself covered while Stirling put the camera down.

"You still haven't told me what you plan to do with all these pictures and videos," she said when they were alone. "You've been spending a lot of time editing them. You must have something in mind."

"I've been doing some research," he said as he took a bite of salad.

She chuckled in response. "I bet that's been fun."

"It's had its moments. I've found a few sites where people post their own videos. Some are easier to navigate than others, and some make it easier for people to comment on the videos. I think that would be a big part of the fun, seeing what people say. Selling them would be nice, but mostly you want to get some reaction from them, right?"

She chewed thoughtfully for a few moments and shifted on her bench. "Strangers seeing me naked, even if they don't see all of me? That's turning me on."

Sterling slowly reached down for the camera and aimed it at her under the table. "Let's see," he said. He flipped up the live view screen and aimed the camera at her. She spread her legs and rotated her hips slightly to give him a better view of her pussy. "Pull the dress up more," he said softly, "so I can get more light on you."

She shifted back on the bench and pulled the dress up, flooding her pussy and surrounding area with light. He was filming when she pulled the skirt down and closed her legs. "Everything all right?" The server had come up to the table. "The main course should be ready in a couple of minutes."

"Thanks," Andrea said calmly, then pulled her dress back up when they were alone. "It's important to pay attention," she said with a smile. She reached down with both hands and pulled her pussy lips apart for a few moments. He filmed a little bit more, then they both went back to eating.

After the main course had been delivered, he went back to talking about the sites he had researched. "There's one called 'allmyvideos,' where people post their stuff and offer them for sale. People can follow you or just buy individual vids. There's another called 'ForFans,' which is more of a membership site, where there's more room for comments. Other sites that have different features. I've saved a bunch on my laptop. We can look them over when we get home."

The rest of dinner was punctuated with some more tit and pussy flashes, sending them both into quiet fits of laughter and pleasure. As they waited for dessert and coffee, Sterling leaned forward and said, "Come on, play with yourself while we're waiting." He turned his camera on and aimed it under the table. "And keep a finger in there while they're serving."

She scowled at him and did as he requested, using both hands to spread her pussy lips and stroke the soft skin to get herself loose and wet. She slid one and then two fingers from her left hand into the tight opening, then raised the other hand onto the table and seemed to casually lean on it while the server poured the coffee.

Sterling could tell from the look on her face and her enforced stillness that she was stroking herself while the server was there. He would be able to see the video when they got home, but he really wished he could have got a double-screen view of above and below the table. He was trying to keep from chuckling as he saw more clearly that she was struggling, probably clenching her pelvic muscles to control herself.

When the server walked away, she let out a gasp of air, but stayed bent over, still biting her lip and rocking slightly. Sterling sat back, the camera focused on her, and he could see in the live view screen that her fingers were still working her pussy. After a couple minutes, he saw her hips twitch, and then she let out another gasp of air. Then she sat back and smiled at him. She sucked lightly on the tip of her finger before picking up her spoon to have some dessert. Sterling glanced down at the camera and saw that, in leaning back, she had spread her legs even further, exposing herself to the camera even more. They finished their dessert and coffee in a satisfied silence.

WHEN THEY GOT HOME, Andrea took the babysitter home. Sterling was in bed when she got back, reading from his laptop, and it did not take her long to strip and get ready for bed. She crawled in on her side and snuggled next to him, savoring the feel of their skin against each other. She slid her hand behind his arm and leaned her cheek on his shoulder. "So, what do you want to show me?"

He ran his finger over the laptop trackpad to open the screen. "This is one of the ones I talked about, Allmyvids, where people post all sorts of stuff, from pretty tame to really raunchy. You can let them know whether you're interested in men, women, transgender, or anything. You can search by topic or theme, or you can follow particular people."

"Mmmm, you've done a lot of research." She pressed herself more firmly against him and gently bit his shoulder.

"You wanted to know what sort of sites we could post pictures and videos on," he said somewhat defensively. She leaned against him. "Sorry," she said.

"Here's the other major one, ForFans. You have to join before you can see previews, and you have to subscribe before you can see previews or buy videos. This site is built to include a lot of comment and even discussion. Again, there are a lot of different kinds of themes, and you can get pretty wild."

"Have you signed up for anybody?" She pressed her leg against his and looked closer at the screen. "What turns you on? Oh, I'm sorry, where has your research led you?"

He laughed and selected another tab. "Here's one site, a teacher who's a swinger. It looks like she posts daily pictures of herself getting dressed or undressed, and then occasional pay-per-view videos of their swinging escapades. This one seems to be a secretary who wants to be a pornstar, and this one seems to just want to have fun. She and the teacher both keep their faces out of their pictures and, I presume, their videos."

Andrea had slid down and was running her hand up Sterling's leg, no doubt aiming toward his cock. "Are you paying attention?" he asked while spreading his legs slightly more open.

"Yes, the teacher keeps her face hidden, and the secretary wants to be a porn star. Go on." She had slid her hand beneath his thigh and was lightly stroking his ball sack. He sighed and flipped to the next page. "This other site offers clips for sale, and you can search them by subject or person. You sort of have to know what you're looking for." He paused as she had slid her hand further under his balls and was starting to roll them between her fingers. "This last one . . . ummm ... has a lot of other kinds of . . . like, ummm, blogs and political, um . . . And . . . " He drifted off as she pushed his legs apart and moved herself down to where she was kissing his thigh and inserting herself between his legs.

"I'll put this list of all the links and passwords on your bedside table," he struggled to say as he put his laptop onto his own table. He threw the blanket aside so he could see her as she slowly dragged her tongue up the length of his stiffening cock. She gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft and circled her tongue around the head. "I heard everything you said," she said, resting her lips against the soft bulge. "Allmyvideos," and she dragged her lips along the head. "Forfans," and dragged the tip of her tongue along his little slit. "The one that sells clips," her lips again, "and the one with the political stuff," and she wrapped her lips around the head and slid down till she touched her hand. He moaned, and she felt him quiver and grow.

Fuck, she loved the feel of his cock inside her mouth, the sense of power and control it gave her to push him to levels of passion with her fingers and tongue and lips and sometimes her teeth. And the contrast between the stiffening cock in her mouth and the playful softness of his balls, as she brought her other hand up to roll and stroke them. She started to slide down further, to test how far she could take him down her throat, when he began to shift.

He rolled his hips to the side, giving her enough warning and support to roll herself over his leg as he straddled her. Her eyes went a bit wide, since this change in position was pushing his cock further toward her throat than she had planned, but he lifted himself up slightly so that he did not choke her. Once he had finished shifting, he was straddling her head and gently sliding in and out of her mouth, taking control without losing the warmth of her lips wrapped around him.

After a few minutes, he shifted again, this time to the side, rotating her head toward him, so she was on her back, reaching toward his cock, and he could reach down to spread her legs and play with her wet, thick pussy lips.

She was unable to keep him in her mouth as he plunged his fingers and out of her. "Fuck me," she gasped and tried again to reach his throbbing cock. With two swift moves, he moved between her spread-out legs and stroked the engorged head of his cock between her thick lips, found her hole right away, and slid into the lubricated space yearning for him.

The sound that came out of her as his rod filled her cunt was more of a growl than a moan. She grabbed his shoulders and dug her nails in, pulling him down toward her, her groans begging him to fill her, pump her, ravage every nerve of her hungry pussy till she was a limp rag bathed in sweat. She was no longer the sedate doctor, wisely interpreting a patient's symptoms and offering informed guidance and gentle advice. She was a lioness roaring for her mate, a whore begging to be ravaged and filled with her daddy's cum. Sometimes, she could frighten Sterling with her needs, but that night he was ready for her, and he wanted to feed her, wring her out, fill her up. This night, she would be his to own and use.

She loved when he got carried away, losing himself in his own frenzy of fucking her. She did not always cum when he got like this, but she reveled in his passion, his sweat, and his power, demonstrated in his thrusting and groaning. As she sensed him getting closer to his breaking point, she dug her nails deeper and locked her legs around his waist as his body tightened in intensity and his thrusts grew deeper yet shorter. Then with a loud gasp, his body quivered until he finally burst inside her, his cock erupting into her cunt with each thrust and gasp. She released her own breath in a loud moan, tightening her cunt muscles around his pulsing cock, yearning to keep every drop of his cum inside her. Finally, with a long sighing moan, he relaxed onto her and she held him close, comforting him with her stroking hand, soft breaths against his cheek, as his last pulses of energy seeped into her.

As their passion faded, they eased into their well-established routine of him sliding out of her, and her rolling slightly sideways to let him move next to her. She kept her arms around him as they drifted off into a post-fucking haze. After a few minutes, they shifted around to their usual sleeping positions, where they fell asleep.

HER PHONE READ 1:47. She had been awake for a few minutes and was not feeling like she would fall back asleep soon. Sterling was breathing regularly next to her, the semi-snore of his regular sleep. She quietly slid out from under the cover, took the piece of paper that he had placed on her bedside table, and headed out to her office to pick up her laptop. She took it into the guest room, where she could stretch out on the bed.

She lay back and stared at the ceiling, absent-mindedly letting her fingers drift over her body as she marveled at what she was considering. Even though she had been nervous for half the week, the knowledge that she had exposed herself to a colleague turned her on, even though she knew that could get her into trouble. And now she was on the verge of posting pictures and videos of herself, naked, on a public forum. Yes, she would keep her face hidden, but her breasts—her tiny tits— and her fat little ass would be on display. The whole idea was turning her on.

The night air was a little cool, so she grabbed the decorative blanket from the foot of the bed and draped it over her shoulders. She turned on the laptop and looked at the paper Sterling had left for her while it booted up. She was familiar with the last site he had mentioned, since she subscribed to a couple of the semi-political sites hosted there. It seemed an unlikely place to attract viewers, so she turned her attention to the clips site.

At first, it seemed overwhelming, with a lot of attention to fetishes, from bondage, foot adoration, peeing, wearing diapers, to other activities she had never even thought of. She finally opened the Categories tab and clicked on Exhibitionism. The range of people of all ages who were seemingly eager to expose themselves in one way or another was again astonishing.

The first link in the long list took her to a page of videos by a European woman, who wore extremely short skirts and open, mesh, or see-through blouses, while wandering through European resort towns. Her face was always off camera or blurred, while her pierced tits and pussy were always exposed to some degree. Some of the previews suggested that she often masturbated in public areas, along the side of roads, in parks, on hotel balconies. Andrea guessed that the woman was in her 40s and, aside from the piercings, was totally natural. She looked totally hot, and Andrea felt her pussy twitching at what she saw. .

The first of the sites where Sterling had written down a password, allmyvideos, opened to a page of previews of live shows, followed by a variety of categories, each with short clips to highlight the individuals. She had recently learned the meaning of MILF, one of the categories she would fit in, and she clicked on the option to see more of those previews. Again, the range of ages, styles, weights, and body types of women and their offerings was staggering, some of them getting into things that Andrea had never heard about or would never consider.

There was a link under Sterling's pseudonym for Purchase History, so she clicked on that. She saw several videos featuring a younger woman going by the name ChelseaManor, which could be real or fake. This may be the secretary he had mentioned. A few of her videos showed her masturbating at work under her desk, sometimes with a dildo. Andrea watched a couple of these to see if she could figure out how she had placed her camera. She also noticed that the woman, probably in her 20s, seemed adept at filming herself from several angles, something Andrea needed to practice.

When she went to check the other site Sterling had subscribed to, Forfans, Andrea realized that she had been unconsciously stroking her pussy and had slid her finger into herself, up to the second knuckle. "Behave," she laughed and told herself, "I've got research to conduct."

The opening page of Forfans was just a log-in, so she entered the password Sterling had written down. The site opened to a series of pictures from at least three women, presumably the sites he had subscribed to. The first must be the swinging teacher he mentioned, as she looked at a picture of a well-built woman, probably in her 40s, from the shoulder down, wearing high heels and lace panties. The caption read, "Do you think I should wear these crotchless panties for my teacher parent conferences tonight?"

Andrea clicked on the name of the woman in the next picture and got an introductory page that described her as "a fit hotwife and working mom who loves to fuck." The woman obviously worked out, since her pictures showed off her developed biceps, tight stomach, and muscular legs. She had a lot of videos posted with descriptions of sex with her husband and his friends, other women, various toys, and possibly more.

Looking back and forth between the pictures of these two women, Andrea realized that they both showed signs of age, stretch marks on their stomach and ass, some slight folds of skin that even vigorous exercise would not prevent. While the hotwife had obviously had breast implants, the teacher's breasts had some sag. Thinking back to the European exhibitionist from the earlier site she had looked at, Andrea remembered her breasts as being fairly small with eraserhead nipples that she could poke through mesh shirts or clamp special jewelry onto. So maybe she should not worry about her own small tits or her fat little ass. These sites seemed to have room for all sizes and shortcomings.

12