The Dare MD Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Andrea realized that two fingers from her left hand had found their way inside her wet pussy. Her thumb was rubbing her clit, and her breathing had turned shallow. She moved the laptop to a safe place and let herself sink into the pillows on the guest bed.

She brought her fingers up to her nose and inhaled deeply, sucking in the musky aroma of her sensual moistness, then let them drift down to her lips, where she sucked them into her mouth. While she held them there, her right hand began drawing circles around her abdomen and mound, gradually closing in on the spot just above her pussy, where she could press on her clit and the surrounding area, generating more waves to course through her body.

As the intensity grew, she rolled over and stuck her ass slightly up in the air. She reached her pussy and began stroking and separating her thick pussy lips, till she could slide her middle finger between them and slide into her slick cunt. She gasped as her finger triggered more waves of passion inside her, and she imagined Sterling at the foot of the bed, looking up at her, even filming her as she played with herself for her imagined audience. Then suddenly, the image of Sterling shifted to Bill Berman, her fellow doctor, and she quivered as she imagined him looking up between her legs, watching her finger-fuck herself with that same studied intensity he showed at the grocery store as she bent over to empty the shopping cart. Then it was Paul. Fuck, where had he come from? Paul, her boyfriend at college who had introduced her to Alyssa, who persuaded her to pose nude for a photographer friend, who invited herself to sleep over and make out with her and Paul, to share his cum, and to teach Andrea how to go down on her.

She had forgotten about all that, but now the memories were driving her to a frenzy as her fingers pounded her pussy. She rolled over onto her back again, still pounding, legs spread as wide as they could go, her thumb rubbing her clit, her left hand squeezing her tits, pulling her nipples, as she gasped and her body shook several times with the force of a sudden orgasm.

Her whole body shook several times, each time a little less intense, as the orgasm worked its way through her. Fuck, she thought that was the most intense I can remember. Her shoulders drooped, and she lay on the bed, legs open, her fingers resting on her wet, swollen pussy. Her breath was slowing down, coming back to normal, when she wondered, "where's my vibrator?" That's right, the vibrator that she'd bought in her second year at medical school, when she was so tense and so overwhelmed with her studies, and one of her fellow students had said she should get one because it was a great way to relieve tension. Who was that? Andrea had been so shocked at the suggestion that she just nodded and turned away. Still, she had bought it, online so nobody would know, and she had used it often in the privacy of her bedroom. Yet after that, she had become so sedate, it seemed, after her wild year or so with Paul and Alyssa. Where they are now, she wondered.

As she relaxed, her mind wandered through the house, trying to remember where she might have hidden the vibrator. She was certain she had not thrown it out, but it was not something she would have shared with Sterling. That was not something they would have done early in their marriage, or at least she would have done. Then she remembered some of the pictures he had taken during their honeymoon, when he had persuaded her to strip naked on the beach when it was deserted. And hadn't he taken pictures of her in bed, naked, her legs spread in obscene desire? She giggled and found that her fingers had once again found their way to her garden of delight. She laughed out loud. That was one of Alyssa's terms, usually delivered ironically. And what had she called Andrea's labia, her long and thick pussy lips? The curtains to paradise. She remembered Alyssa's gentle touch, spreading her open and licking gently along the slick surface, teasing her clit with her tongue, sucking Andrea into her mouth, then sliding her tongue up into Andrea's cunt. She remembered the softness of Alyssa's little tits against hers, and the two of them licking Paul's cum off their faces. Mmmm, fuuuccckkk, what am I doing, she wondered as her fingers pushed back inside her cunt, now throbbing at the memories that she had pushed aside for so long. Yet wouldn't Sterling want to know? What would his cock do to her as she told him about this part of her past?

Memories and fingers drove her into another thrashing orgasm. She rolled over and buried her head into one of the pillows, biting into it as she groaned and shook with bursting passion. She thrashed time and again, and then sagged into the mattress and pillows. She was a sweaty, limp rag, and she was sure she would have to wash the covers before anybody else saw them.

She had dozed off, apparently, since she woke up, not sure at first where she was. She rolled back to pull her head out from where she had wedged it between the pillows. Her ass had rolled over onto something hard, her phone, she realized, and she pulled it out from under herself. 3:23. She had been there for an hour and a half, she thought, maybe more? Her pussy was tingling, but she told herself to leave it alone for now. She should get some sleep to be ready for work tomorrow. Or later today, she told herself.

A tangle of hair fell in front of her face when she sat up. She giggled. Dr. Crawford, always so well put together, the smiling beauty in their staff pictures, the well-posed couple in the school fund-raiser publications, the one they often asked to speak at groups about health issues since she was so cute. Come see me now! She looked at herself in the full-length mirror, naked, tousled, a come-fuck-me hairdo if she had ever seen one. She put her hands in her hair and cocked her hip. Is it proper for a doctor to shave her pussy, she thought. Something else Alyssa taught me. I wonder where she is now.

She looked at the rumpled bed. I'll fix it tomorrow, she thought, as she turned out the light and headed down the hall to slip in next to Sterling. Oh, have I got stories to tell him, she thought, new sites to explore, toys to buy. Some things I just might keep secret for myself, she thought with a smile as she turned into the bedroom.

12