The Dare MD Ch. 06

Story Info
She adds sub training to her dares.
4.8k words
4.57
7.8k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after Andrea had posted the window strip dare, she sent the bonus masturbation scene as a paid message to all members of the site. "Like I said, this was waaaay outside my comfort zone," she wrote in the accompanying message, "so I'm really nervous about sending it, but it's really hot, and I decided to offer it to people who will appreciate it... and are willing to pay for it."

Soon after that, she posted a video of herself kneeling naked at a window facing the street with her hands cuffed over her head. This time she wrote, "I've always wanted to experiment with being a submissive. I asked my Dom (husband) to train me, push me, and I want you all to help. PM me your ideas. We are going to incorporate some public/car/window fun, and I MAY also send some paid messages with "hardcore/raunchy" stuff (or MAYBE NOT, still not sure)"

The immediate reaction was strong, with lots of likes, comments, and tips. Many fans sent suggestions, many of which were impractical or too raunchy for her current tastes. Over the next week, she posted a few more pictures and videos of herself kneeling at the window, including one where Sterling whacked her ass with a crop.

They were lucky to both work at jobs that let them schedule some free time two or three afternoons a week, where they were home alone and could record some private activities. On one such Thursday afternoon, when a landscaping crew was working on their yard, Sterling came behind her in the front room and said, "Time for your next training." He took off her t-shirt and shorts, leaving her in just her thong in the middle of the room.

She clearly saw the four men working on their yard through the window. Sterling kissed her bare shoulder and cupped her small tits, rolling her nipples. She whimpered and felt her legs quiver as she stood there, exposed.

He was wearing just gym shorts and held her against his bare chest as he played with her tits. He slid his hands down her front, feeling the texture of her stomach, till his fingers touched the elastic of her waistband. She held her breath as he pulled the thong away from her waist and slowly pushed it down her legs.

"Wait here," he said and walked away, leaving her naked in the middle of the room.

She desperately wanted to put her hands over her pussy and tits, yet she also knew that Sterling would reprimand her, as her Dom, if she disobeyed the rules. So she waited, the sweat of anxiety building up under her arms.

When he came back, he stood behind her and handed her a hair tie. "Pull your hair back," he said. Raising her hands to her head brought her tits forward and made her more self-conscious. As Sterling stood close to her, she felt something brush against her ass, and she realized he was now naked. His cock had stiffened slightly and was brushing against her. Her pussy twitched at the thought that they were both on full view.

"I've got something new for you," he said and held a small black leather strap with the word SLAVE in bold silver letters. "You'll wear this collar whenever we do training or any exercise where you are a submissive." He brought the collar to her neck and attached it.

She put her hand up to it. It was both humiliating and arousing to have this sign of submission so blatantly attached to her. "Now this," Sterling said and covered her eyes with the blindfold. Then he guided her into the chair at the window.

"Just sit back, fold your legs up into the chair, if they see anything, it'll just be your cute little tits." She sensed him moving around behind the chair. "I've got the camera going, and I'll set the time for 15 minutes or so. All you have to do is sit there and let it happen." And then he left.

At first, the whine of their equipment sounded muffled. As it got louder, Andrea felt her heart racing and her pussy throbbing. Then there was a sudden roar from a leaf blower that sounded like it was right outside her window, and she jumped. Her tits bounced, and she gasped as her pussy twitched. She resisted the impulse to cover herself.

She felt a slight cramp in her legs, so shifted in the chair a little, possibly exposing her pussy. As the machine noises moved away, she heard voices, probably from the men working with rakes and other manual tools. They were speaking Spanish, so she had no idea what they were saying. A couple of them laughed, and her pussy tightened at the thought that they were laughing about her. Then somebody called out to them in English, a woman, and Andrea felt her body tightening even more.

"Alberto, clean out these dead plants, then get those new ones from the truck and plant them in the same place." The woman was right outside! Andrea knew exactly who this was, Cara, the landscape designer who had been there a couple weeks ago to discuss what needed to be done. Andrea's heart was pounding, sweat was streaming from her armpits, her legs were trembling. The woman was so fucking close! And what if Cara was still at the window when Sterling came back, naked?

The sounds of conversation moved away, but Andrea was trembling in the chair, and she felt her pussy leaking onto her legs. Two or three voices speaking in Spanish passed by the window, and she gripped the arms of the chair to keep herself in place.

Then the alarm started beeping quietly. She relaxed a little as the voices moved further away. Sterling should be coming back soon, but the alarm kept beeping. He was testing her, she thought, and she would just have to keep sitting there, a slave to her Dom. She did not relax completely, but she did feel her breath and her heart rate starting to slow down. Then she heard the door click and, a few seconds later, the alarm stopped. She waited.

"Get up," he said quietly. He took her hand as she stood and led her a few steps into the room. "Stop." He put his hands on her shoulders. "Get on your knees." She was a bit puzzled, since this had not been part of the plan, but she complied. She heard him walk away and then something being dragged, the chair, she thought. She sensed more movement, then silence.

After a while, she was startled by a gentle tap on her cheek. A couple more, and then she felt stroking along her cheek and chin. She soon realized it was his cock. She opened her mouth, and he placed it on her tongue. She closed her lips around it and started sucking.

She loved sucking his cock, the feel of the soft head riding on her tongue as the rest of it got thicker and harder. She started to reach her hands up to hold him, and Sterling said, "Keep your hands behind your back, so they'll think you're tied up." He laughed as he pushed his cock slightly forward. She felt slightly out of balance and choked on him a little, coughing some spit onto the floor and drooling onto her tits.

An engine started up, and she knew the crew was outside the window again. Maybe they would see them there, her proud naked husband with his bitch slave wife at his feet, her mouth gagging on his thick cock, drooling onto herself like a helpless whore. And that crew boss would certainly have no respect for such a shameless slut. The prospects were dizzying and sending tingling waves through her pussy as she continued to suck on Sterling's thick meat.

With the engines at their loudest, Sterling pulled his cock out of her mouth. She heard him stroking it, and soon she felt his hot load landing on her chest and tits. She opened her mouth, and he held his dripping cock there for her to lick the last few drops. She smiled and giggled, as she knelt there, a slave to her husband and a treat for the landscapers.

SHE SPENT A COUPLE NIGHTS editing the chair part of the video down to about two and a half minutes. She was developing a knack for story-telling, she thought. Here's Andrea sitting naked in the chair by the window, her little tits on display. Here's Andrea shifting in the chair as the landscape crew is working. Here's the crew getting close to Andrea, all exposed. Here's Andrea being really nervous as the leaf blower guy is just inches away outside her window.

In posting the video, she presented it as the next step in their submissive training and commented, "Things got messy afterward." Several fans asked what she had meant by that. It took her a few extra days to finish editing the blow-job video, because she kept getting turned on and distracted. When it was finally ready, she sent it out as a paid message, saying:

"OK fine, here's the bonus scene from the landscapers video. The most daring thing I have ever done... REALLY nervous. My Dom had me on my knees with my hands behind my back sucking his thick cock in full view of the landscapers. It was a sloppy, drippy, messy BJ and I gagged a few times on his girth. At the end...there is a dude standing outside the window while my Dom covers me with a HUGE load. I'm charging as much as I am because it's not my usual thing, but I would rather share it with a few appreciative/select people than just everybody. If you DARE to buy it..I know you'll enjoy."

She sat nervously for almost ten minutes before she finally pushed the Send button and then had to restrain herself from immediately retracting it. She walked away just to diminish the temptation. When she returned an hour later, there were already a few purchases and ecstatic comments about the video. "We did it," she said to Sterling, who had followed her into the room. "You did it, sweetheart," and before long, they were on the bed, fucking.

One of the early buyers was baudelaire49, the fan who had suggested the window strip dare. He was also one of the first to follow up on her request to be bought and owned, to, as she put it, "make me your own whore."

"My dear MiranDare," he wrote, "I'm taking you up on your challenge. I want to own your fat little ass. I want to make you my whore, my submissive slut, subject to my demands, my whims. I'm going to send you a series of assignments that will extend your sub training and make you as much my property as your dom's. By the end of it, you will have exposed yourself to me more than to anybody else except him. You will truly be my whore."

Every time she read this message, she felt throbbing in her pussy. She was eager to accept the challenges, each requiring greater exposure and offering higher payment.

In the first, he ordered the whore to love her body as she stripped and played with her pussy on camera. In the second, he had her repeat some of the sub training exercises she had posted on the site, but this time exposing herself to the camera, whether standing, sitting, or bent over with her ass cheeks spread. She felt totally exposed, tits uncovered, long pussy lips visible between her legs, playing with her pussy and fingering herself, spreading her ass cheeks. She had told him in the past that she did not like exposing her ass, yet he still ordered her to do it, and she had to submit.

Each new challenge pushed her limits and made her more uneasy. Each time, he told her this was what a whore would do and offered more money, and she gave in. And each time she completed a challenge, she felt excited that she had stepped past her comfort zone. She was truly becoming more and more of a whore for a complete stranger, and she loved it.

The final challenge pushed her further than ever. As with the others, he had combined elements of things she had already done and then went at least one step further. "To complete your training," he wrote, "drive to a secluded area, leave your clothes in the car, and take your vibrator and dildo with you. Film yourself walking, as you find an area close to a roadway where you can set up the camera to see both you and passing cars. Masturbate with the dildo and vibrator till you cum, then film your walk back to the car. Drive home naked. Record the whole thing."

She had done a few outside dares, usually with Sterling recording the video. This time, though, she would be alone, moving farther away from the safety of her car than she had ever done. And while she had played with her pussy on camera outdoors, she had never used a toy or had an orgasm outdoors. She already felt the fear tightening her stomach.

SHE PARKED IN THE OPEN SPACE near the trail she had used for a couple of her dares. She stepped out of the SUV and set the camera to record. She slid the strapless summer dress off and tossed it into the back seat. Then came her thong, and she was naked. She put her SLAVE collar around her neck, then took the pouch with her toys, locked the car, and headed down the trail, the camera aimed at her body as she walked briskly along.

The combination of cool breeze and warm sun on her naked skin and the fear of being discovered created a continuous thread of excitement running through her body. The further she got from her car, the more the fear dominated, and she could not tell whether the sweat running down her sides came from the heat or the fear. After a couple turns in the trail, she could no longer see the car. She felt completely isolated and exposed.

When the trail faded into shrubs and grass, she took a turn into the woods. She was heading for a secondary road that turned off the county highway; it led into a village with a small industrial plant, so there was occasional traffic, including a few trucks.

The shrubbery became thicker, and twigs and leaves were scratching and tickling her as she moved. She had to push some lower branches aside to make her way, and the ground became rougher for her thin sandals. The occasional sound of passing cars grew louder, and she knew she was getting closer.

She reached a point where she saw the road through the trees, and she started moving more carefully to make sure that she was not suddenly exposed. She heard the loud sound of a truck, and she spotted it flashing through the trees ahead.

She stood behind one tree till she was sure there was no traffic in either direction, then she jogged forward to the next tree. She did this three more times. Each time, the trees were thinner and more widely spaced, so she was less protected. The last tree before the road was barely thick enough for her to hide behind, and she squatted down to get as much cover as she could while she scouted the side of the road. A little off to her left, she saw some bushes right along the pavement and in somewhat of a culvert, where she was pretty sure she could lie down and not be seen from either direction. She waited until the road was clear as far as she could see, then sprinted over and crouched down behind the shrubbery.

Once she was safe and hidden, she set up the camera at a good position to capture both her position and a fair stretch of the road behind her. After testing the setup, she settled down within the bushes to relax.

Sitting back with her legs open, she started to stroke her pussy. She felt herself unwind as she spread her lips to each side and enjoyed feeling the moisture form along the thick soft folds. As she relaxed, she slid one finger into herself and lifted her hips slightly as it went in. After a few strokes, she added a second and started rubbing her thumb over her clit. As she gasped in reaction to the feelings that radiated out through her body, a car drove past over her head. She laughed at the thrill of being so much out in the open.

Now that she had loosened up, she pulled her glass dildo out of her pouch and ran it along her wet pussy to get it lubricated. Soon she held the knobbed head to her cunt and pressed it firmly but gently against the tight hole. She gasped loudly as it pushed its way in, then sighed as she slid it back and forth, getting her pussy wetter and looser with each stroke. With her free hand, she shook the vibrator out of the pouch, clicked it on, and began rubbing it against her clit. As the responses built up in her and she began to quiver, she felt the vibrations of an approaching truck, and the combination pushed her to an orgasm faster than she expected. As the truck roared past her, her whole body shook, and she shouted into the roar of the truck.

She fell back onto the ground and lay there limp, the dildo resting inside her pussy and the vibrator still quivering in her hand. A few more cars drove by before she started to gather her forces to sit up. The dildo shifted inside her as she moved, and she decided she was not ready to take it out. Instead, she shifted onto her hands and knees and reached between her legs to start fucking herself with the dildo again.

As the sensations began to take over, she lowered herself onto her shoulder and pushed her ass toward the camera. Cars whizzing by above her reinforced the sensations running through her, and soon another orgasm was rocking her body and pressing her into the grass and dirt along the road.

Soon the strength went out of her legs, and she collapsed on her side. Her cunt wanted more, though, and she retrieved the vibrator. She just pushed the button and wound up setting it on the highest vibration, driving herself into a rolling frenzy on the ground, her legs spread wide, bucking her hips and rolling down the slight incline into the gulley below the bushes. She lay there, shaking, bucking, gasping, moaning, yearning for the orgasm to rip through her completely until it left her drained and limp along the road.

The rumble of another truck woke her from her daze, and she crawled her way back to behind the bushes, suddenly afraid that she might have rolled away from her concealment. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and slid it into the pouch, then she had to reach down to retrieve the vibrator. She sat there for another few moments, staring at the camera and thinking about the best way to retrieve it and get back to safety behind the woods. She was considering various approaches, playing each off against the other to figure out which would protect her the most, when an impulse just pushed them out of her mind. Fuck it, she thought, and she stood up, not even taking a moment to figure out if there were any cars approaching.

She walked slowly over to the camera, bent down to pick it up, and started across the open space toward the tree line. As she walked, she heard a car approaching on the far side of the road. She suppressed the instinct to run and continued her patient walk toward the trees. She heard something that sounded like a shout as the car went by, but she could not be sure whether that was a trick of the wind or her imagination.

She heard the rumble of a truck in the distance. She stayed just behind the first line of trees, definitely visible from the road, and the truck blew its horn as it went by. The driver must have seen her, she giggled, though she hoped that the brief glimpse of her ass and tits had not disturbed his driving. Maybe the sight had provided a moment of beauty or sexy delight in an otherwise regular day.

She laughed out loud, berating herself for over-thinking the moment. In a split second, he had seen her naked ass, and maybe that was all it was.

She got to the trail and headed back toward her car. The path was familiar, so she felt more comfortable. As she walked, she noted some dirt and grass stains on her knees and arms. There were probably some on her ass too. She laughed and started whistling quietly as she picked up the pace. The sun felt warm on her bare arms, and she was really pleased at how this adventure had turned out.

She rounded a turn in the trail and suddenly noticed some movement in the distance. She slowed down and squinted. It looked like a couple of joggers heading her way. Internally, she froze, although her feet kept moving. Her instinct was to jump into the bushes to hide, but they must have seen her already. If she hid, they might come looking for her.

She clenched her fists as she walked. She felt her stomach, her throat, her jaw, her ass, her pussy, all tighten up in fear and anxiety. Her eyes started to tear up as she kept walking, heading right toward these two figures getting closer and closer. She was sure they could see her now. They kept moving, and so did she. Yes, she wanted to run, yet she was also determined to keep going. As they got closer, she could make out that one was female, the other male. Was that better or worse than both the same? By now, they must be able to see that she was naked and heading right toward them. Her brain was spinning, and her pussy started to throb. She had this strange thought that her smooth slit was flashing, "Look at me!" This was the pinnacle of her exhibition, what she had pushed for in her dares, to be discovered, to be seen, and yet it was also what she feared the most.

12