The Dare MD Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept her eyes aimed toward the end of the trail, where she would get to the car. And when they got abreast of her, she pushed her mouth into a smile, flicking her eyes toward them. The man looked at her and said, "Hi," then looked at his running partner, who rolled her eyes. They kept on going, and so did she, filled with a giddy desire to run and hide. The sound of their running footsteps faded behind her.

She stumbled, feeling a little dizzy, and realized that she had been holding her breath as the joggers went past her. She took a deep breath to steady herself and kept moving toward the end of the trail. She glanced around as she walked, looking for other joggers or walkers, or anybody else who might spot her, who might recognize the doctor's red hair, even though she had tied it into braids to keep it under control during her escapade.

Her legs were beginning to tremble as she walked, probably a result of tension and the strain she had put on them through this whole experience. She was feeling out of breath, and her entire body was covered in sweat, dropping down her forehead, under her arms, making her thighs slippery, or was that just leakage from her pussy?

As she approached the final turn in the trail that would put her in sight of the parking lot, she suddenly heard some running footsteps behind her. Had one of the joggers returned? She kept on walking till somebody came up alongside her.

"Nice day for a walk," a different jogger said as he drew near. "You all right?"

Andrea nodded and kept walking. "Have fun," he said as he pulled away from her, then from over his shoulder, he called back, "Nice ass," and ran off.

She laughed in delight and relief and tried to call after him, "Thanks," but was not sure he had heard. She finally saw her car and picked up the pace. There was another car parked near hers, maybe belonging to the joggers. As she got closer, though, she saw one pulling into the lot and yet another parked further off, this one with several people getting out and milling around. She was not ready for a group encounter, so she started running, trying to get to her car before anybody noticed. She was still running when the family group started heading her way. She crouched down and put on a burst of speed to hide behind her car as she closed the final distance.

When she got there, she fumbled with the pouch to dig the keys out, and the contents fell onto the ground. With a groan, she grabbed the keys and unlocked the doors, so she could dive into the rear seat and hide. She heard the group talking and laughing as they passed the front of her car and headed down the trail. When their voices grew distant, she lifted her head and saw that the other people were still assembling around their car, so she snuck out, picked up her dildo and vibrator, and crawled into the front seat.

She started the engine and backed out of her space as the last group started across the lot. She drove past them, grateful that the SUV sat higher than most cars, so she was able to slump down and keep her bare tits hidden.

She sat up a little once she got back onto the road, but remained alert to the possibility of trucks or other vans that sat higher than hers. She kept a steady pace, neither too fast nor too slow till she got across the bridge and back onto familiar roads. She had originally planned to stop somewhere and pull her dress on, but she kept going right into her driveway. She knew Sterling was off with the children, so she had the house to herself. She gathered her toys from the front seat and her dress and thong from the back. After a careful look around, she eased her way out of the SUV and dashed naked to the side door, unlocked it, and slipped in, where she breathed a huge sigh of relief. Home, naked and safe.

She ran a hot bath and soaked for a long time with her hair untied to let all the tension drain out of her. She gently rubbed her pussy as she lay there. Afterwards, she took a quick shower and was all dressed and relaxed when Sterling and the family got home.

That night, she told him about the adventure, the story interrupted by one of them playing with the other. When she told him about being seen by the truck driver and the joggers, he insisted that she repeat the story as he stroked her pussy and again as he licked her. Then he said, "That's our next phase," as he slid his cock into her loose, wet cunt, "exposing you to others outdoors." She wanted to debate the point, but his cock interrupted her train of thought.

It took her a few days to edit the hour of video into a compact piece for baudelaire49 in fulfillment of his challenge. After a few highlights of her naked walk on the trail, she showed him an uncut view of the first two orgasms. She was a little surprised by how much of her butthole had been recorded when she was on her knees, but decided to leave it in. This whole exercise was about pushing past her boundaries, stepping outside of her comfort zone.

The third orgasm, though, went unrecorded, since she rolled out of camera range for that one. She included some of the walk back to the car and the ride home, but decided to keep her exposure to the truck driver and the joggers to herself; she was not ready to share those beyond Sterling.

When she sent the final video to baudelaire49, he was delighted and wrote her a glowing review, as he had done for all the other challenges he had sent her. Since this was the last of them, he sent her a tip with orders to buy a WHORE collar as a reward, "because you've proved what a terrific whore you really are." His next purchase was a set of photos and a video of her wearing the collar and nothing more.

12